Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2002, 11:10 PM   #601
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Actually, goat isn't all that bad. It's just like beef, only a bit tougher.

And I can't stand horseflies. I went swimming today down at the local creek and there was one as big as my hand flying around. (Ok, maybe not that big, but you get the picture.)

Psalm 107:31
Old 07-29-2002, 03:28 PM   #602
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Merfle. I hate using Ellenisms and actually liking it. I hate not technically being allowed to be on Entmoot right now. I hate having to walk up Walker Hill in 95 degree humid weather, fencing in an unairconditioned gym (in the bloody fencing jackets which are I swear a quarter of an inch thick and heavy), then having to walk back down the hill, into the airconditioned cafeteria 5 minutes late and then having to go back into the heat and humidity to walk over to the library so I can be on here right now! And all this with my long, thick hair weighing down on the back of my neck because I forgot to tie it up this morning... *breathes* And today was actually a pretty good day , .

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 07-29-2002, 04:22 PM   #603
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

(i feel the pony pain, too... )

my grrrrr... list:
--that my play is over
--that i'm not in the one that's starting next, and the first rehearsal is today, and i'm NOT THERE...i just left the freaking theatre, how can i miss it already? stupid.
--that i just left my boyfriend an hour ago and i already miss him as well
--that i've been awake for 29 hours straight, and...
--that i should take a nap, but i hate taking naps in the middle of the day
--that i'm feeling depressed
--that i have chocolate stuck to my fingers and i can't lick it off
--that cassie claire hasn't written DV9
--that al hasn't written "snitch" 12
--that i have all these pathetic problems...

okay. done now. feeling better.

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 07-29-2002, 05:44 PM   #604
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

Poor Tano and Tinuviel!!! Thanks about the pony problem

*a lady got murdered in Charlottown on the Confederation trail and I live rite by the trail(the trail is REALLY long and it's by my house)
* my best friend lives rite beside the trail
*my best friend was supossed to call at lunch time and didn't so I called and her sister said she wasn't home so I said just tell her I called she hasn't called yet
*I can't find my staff
*It's supossed to rain tomorrow and I go riding tomorrow
*My best friend also goes riding tomorrow...
*I can't find a half @$$ed avatar

GRRR too much saddness and anger

Last edited by ArwenEvenstar : 07-29-2002 at 05:46 PM.
Old 07-29-2002, 06:18 PM   #605
HobbitChick88
Elven Warrior

eek, Arwen!! That sounds scary! Once a guy who lived across the street from me killed his brother. I was 8 or 9 when it happened and I was terrified!! sorry, that was a little off-topic...

~I'm a bit angry that I just ordered this shirt that I've really been looking forward to wearing, and it's like, 15 sizes too big!! Grr...
~My sister go to go to a Weezer concert and the rest of my family wouldn't let me go!!
~One of my best friends is probably going to be homeschooled this year and I won't get to see her much

Um... I think that's it for now.

"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whose you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
-Joshua 24:15

Step follows step,
Hope follows courage.
Set your face toward danger
Set your heart on victory!

"Where is Elizabeth?"
"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington just like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. So we're all men of our word, really....except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."
~Will Turner and Jack Sparrow, POTC

fROdO LIVeS!!!!
Old 07-29-2002, 07:51 PM   #606
Erawyn
Elven Warrior

so much pony related pain, i feel sorry for all of us!!

- i hate it when i have just finished packing for my month at camp and i'm feeling very proud of myself for doing it so quickly, and my mother makes me unpack everything so i can write my name on it ggggggggrrrrrrrr that was annoying!

"Be not so bigoted to any custom as to worship it at the expense of Truth."
Johann Georg von Zimmermann
Old 07-30-2002, 02:26 AM   #607
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I hate how out of shape i am, physically. I'm really sore now, because of just a little sword fighting and stuff. Honestly, I shouldn't be that sore. Argh. Ow.

And I can't stand how my parents won't let me do all this stuff even though I'm eighteen. What's the point of being older if I can't do anything, eh?

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 07-30-2002, 03:34 PM   #608
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Grrr...I feel your pain about schnoogle, Tano. DV9 should, by all rights, be up by now! I mean, she posted DV8 in what, May? Early June? Grrr....The first chapter of Snitch was kinda boring tho...the gangsta! Harry and slut! Draco isn't really my thang. Have you read Draco Malfoy, the Amazing Bouncing....Rat? It be very funny. Okay, that was very, very off-topic and should probably be under some Harry Potter thread somewhere. But I digress.

I hate Eugene. He is the most piss-faced, arrogant, evil RA on campus.
I hate hot humid weather and people stealing the ice out of my water bottle.
I hate having projects assigned in Vet med due the next day by the bloody teacher who isn't even a vet and who, half the time, hasn't a clue what the heck she's talking about!
I hate being a good guy. The bad guys have more fun, definitely. They don't need to worry about morals and ethics.
I hate shooting a very cool roll of film, only to discover that it didn't catch and therefore did not go through the camera, leaving me with a blank roll of film. I especially hate this when I have been taking pictures with this particular camera since last summer, and it is still being evil to load.

Okay, today's rant is over...for now.

PS: I also hate it when my friends decide to go snog for a half hour in the place where we all hang out, so if any of us go in there, we are treated to the sight of Sandra and Dave playing tonsil hockey.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 07-30-2002, 03:44 PM   #609
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Yeah, another Schnoogler!
I feel your pain, TC....well, not literally ( ) but I know what you mean...
I hate taking three rolls of film in Florida, then when I finally take it to a developer, getting it back blank, with the claim that I must not have taken any pictures. I DID take pictures! Three rolls, dammit! Any fool could have seen that the film was all the way into the canister, which means the roll has been used. Either Fred Meyer (grrrr...) screwed up, in which case see if I ever go there with film again, or my camera is finally choking out its deathbed wish, in which case see if I ever use the bloody idiotic thing again.
I hate being a good girl as well, which is why I've decided I'm not. I am definetly less of a good girl than I was in sixth grade, thank any diety you like, and that's a good thing. Or an evil thing. Or...oh, nevermind.
I also hate the groggy feeling you get when you wake up after fourteen hours of sleep (which was following 37 hours of no sleep...)
I hate reading books my mother tells me to read, because it will help me get ready for school.
I hate hating reading books my mother tells me to read, because normally I love reading, and so I hate hating reading.
I hate confusing myself...
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 07-30-2002, 06:07 PM   #610
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

This is kinda funny but still worth a vent

*3 of the mares are in heat and and two of the normally nice geldings, who think they're stallions, are really mean, they follow Viva and Sundae around and if you go near them the geldings freaking out and try to kick and bite you. The other one's only a yearling.

Now for the NOT so funny
*the rust won't come off the bit I took home to clean even when I used a SOS pad
*we had to wrap this bright orange drassage tape around the barb wire fence by the drassage ring so that the stupid horses (like Dawson who walked into a tree and broke his nose leaving him with a bump)won't walk into it.
*One of the horses has cancer
*I don't know whether I get back on the 16th or the 18th of August meaning 1. i miss my b-day by possibly 2 more days 2. I miss meeting a 21st centuary knight and doing a whole weekend medevil style I might get lucky though and get it switched to the weekend after
*we built a drassage ring and since it was raining my clothes got covered in mud (lol i showered though since then)

Last edited by ArwenEvenstar : 07-30-2002 at 06:20 PM.
Old 07-30-2002, 06:26 PM   #611
Sween
im quite stupid

theres a stain in my carpet and my mum comes home tommrow
Old 07-30-2002, 10:41 PM   #612
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

I hate...

*missing the singing/bowling thing for all the teenagers in the area last night because I'm at my grandparents' house which is hundreds of miles away and they made me watch Heidi
*missing my crush
*missing Entmoot
*only being able to get on Entmoot for 15 minutes a day because it ties up the phone line because my grandparents have dial-up
*all the complications of real life
*not having a kitty (I want one!)

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 08-04-2002, 01:06 PM   #613
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
I hate it when certain people (say, my ex boyfriend) prey on certain characteristics of others to get what they want. I hate being manipulated, and I'm sick of it. I wish this person would just leave me alone, but they keep telling me things to make me feel sorry for them. I know it's part of the manipulation, but I hate to see people, especially those I know or used to be close to, in any kind of pain.

::screams::
Old 08-04-2002, 02:49 PM   #614
HobbitChick88
Elven Warrior

I hate the way spoiled people act!! They always act like they're better than everyone else and they always brag about stuff that they get and do and see and whatnot!!!

"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whose you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
-Joshua 24:15

Step follows step,
Hope follows courage.
Set your face toward danger
Set your heart on victory!

"Where is Elizabeth?"
"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington just like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. So we're all men of our word, really....except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."
~Will Turner and Jack Sparrow, POTC

fROdO LIVeS!!!!
Old 08-05-2002, 02:27 PM   #615
Eruviel Greenleaf

I hate waking up after sleeping for 13 hours.
I hate stepping back to avoid a blow from a sword and ending up in the muddy stream, which is much deeper than it looks.
And it's really annoying being in horrible shape and then be expected to keep up with really fast people running up very steep hills. And then having to wait around while they smoke.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-05-2002, 02:34 PM   #616
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I hate forgetting the name of a book that would be really useful about now...and not being able to find it in the library. RAWR! I also hate the backspace key on this keyboard....you have to hit it REALLY hard to make it do anything. GRRRARGH.
That's better.

-tano

P.S. You know what else I hate? The 90 second rule....I also don't like that you can only send PMs every 120 seconds...rawrgrrargh!

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 08-05-2002, 03:21 PM   #617
TinuvielChild
Padawan

-I hate whoever it is that put fixer in the same bottle with the developer last Thursday so we had 6 rolls of film...down the drain.
-I hate when the weather goes sunny...cloudy....sunny....cloudy.
-I HATE PEOPLE WHO GLOAT!!!!! I don't mind losing, it's just when people beat me at chess when they know that I suck and then go and gloat about it....pisses me off.
-I hate having a roommate who can't fall asleep without both listening to music and reading because I can only fall asleep in complete darkness and silence (well, as dark and silent as it ever gets in the city)
-I hate people who hog my kitten! It's not that I don't want Arwen never to get any attention, but when I can't go 20 feet without at least 3 people shrieking "Oh my god, your cat is so cuuuute! Can I pet her?" and then spending 10 minutes petting her, asking her name and how old she is...
-I hate not being able to slam the door to my room because I'm in a dorm and the counselors hate it.
-I hate being both pissed off and depressed and having people ask me what's wrong. I'd rather sit and stew in my misery in peace, people! That way, I can be angry all I like and I don't have to make conversation. And I'd stop being angry and depressed sooner if people left me alone!

Okay, that's about all for now. Wow, that was a lot. That's mostly from yesterday, except the developer one was from Thursday and the weather was from today.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 08-05-2002, 05:07 PM   #618
Eruviel Greenleaf

I hate that I'm going to have three roommates this year instead of the normal one. Arr. And the room isn't very big. And I hope they have the similiar can't-fall-asleep-without-music thing that I have...I understand the feeling, TC, even if I am of the opposite opinion ...
I hate computers when they don't behave and i have to restart them.
I hate being very sore. And having big welts on my arm because I took off some of my armor before I started sword practice, and then stupidly rolled up my sleeves.
But I shouldn't complain about that; at least I got to have sword practice. But I really hate being determined to beat someone in a duel and not being able to.
And I don't like sitting in front of a computer on a nice day when I could be sword fighting
Okay, complaining session over for now. . .

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-05-2002, 05:14 PM   #619
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

I am developing a very strong dislike for people who just blunder into your circle of friends and behave like they were part of it from the beginning! She could have asked! ( I need a smiley that shows its theeth in a angry fashion, grrrrr!)

EG, may I recommend a walkman?
Old 08-05-2002, 05:52 PM   #620
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel

EG, may I recommend a walkman?
I have one--I've killed the batteries countless times because I fall asleep before turning it off

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Closed Thread