Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2002, 09:31 PM   #581
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Freddy: *Stands in a trance still, unable to wake up from it. He seems...happy though, as though this is what he truly wants.*
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 09:38 PM   #582
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Loke once again laughs and waves his hand nonchalantly. "No it won't. So tell me, where is Caelwen?" He sees the look of surprise on the elfs face as he mentioned her. Losillewen looked around, noticing that her friend was not there, seemed to be in shock. "Elf, I can take care of myself. And I would appreciate you staying out of my mind. You didn't ask my permission to speak to me in such a manner, and I find it offensive. Never knew the Galadhrim were of such a rude breed."

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 10:44 PM   #583
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I leaped upon my horse and said to Loke: <I am sorry that you find it offensive, and we Galadrim are not a rude breed. I do not need someone's permission to speak into there mind.> to Aeryn: <We will meet again!> to Alasse: <Follow me please!> with that I spered Namarie towards the forest.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-21-2002 at 10:54 PM.
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 11:48 PM   #584
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
I got on Ellaire and followed Losillewen. Now that it appeared that she was not going into battle after all, I was ready to ask her what was going on; but that I would do when we reached our destination.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 11:53 PM   #585
Fred Baggins

ooc: Well I am tired of being in a trance now so...

ic:*I heard a voice in my mind, and though I was not fully concous I knew it. *

Freddy, wake up now. Come on wake up you foolish hobbit! You let yourself fall asleep, and if you don't wake up then you will be caught and Fimm will be dead. Now wake up Freddigar Burrows! If you don't wake up now I will come find you and give you a waking up you'll never forget!

*Needless to say I woke up, Belladona Gamgee is no one to mess with, and a quick travler. I slowly moved Fimm away from Aeryn, whispering something into his ear. He took off into the sky, flying like an angel. I felt the wind in my hair, glad to be free of Her for awhile.*
Old 11-21-2002, 11:54 PM   #586
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

We went deep into the forest and I finally brought Namarie to a stop. I turned around and Faced Alasse. "What do you want to ask me?"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-21-2002, 11:57 PM   #587
Silverstripe

"You have been busy since last I saw you." I shrugged. "As usual. But there seems to be something different this time. What's going on?"
Old 11-22-2002, 12:07 AM   #588
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I Laughed. Not just a any old giggle but a real laugh. "Yes, as usual. yes, deffinitly something different. She, Aeryn that is, is a ex servant of Saraman. "

Alasse: "but if she is a ex servant than why were you two about to battle?"

Losillewen: "he has ensnared her mind again. She was here to get Freddy back to Saraman, I think. it is harder to read her mind now. she is getting smarter. but that is not the reason I brought you here. do you remember Caelwen?"
Old 11-22-2002, 12:15 AM   #589
Silverstripe

I snorted. So Saruman had managed to ensnare her mind again, had he? I hate it when people who seem to be redeemed from evil go bad again, but it seems to happen so frequently now. I still couldn't remember where I had met Aeryn before, though. "Yes..." I nodded, signalling Losillewen to go on with her explanation.
Old 11-22-2002, 12:25 AM   #590
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"well, it appears that she has dissapered. she was with me a moment ago and then just Vanished. I thought that I had heard noises over here--" I was cut short. there was a scream close by. I brought out Nenya, it was glowing again. "there is evil VERY near!" I motioned Alasse to follow me and we galloped towards the scream. I suddenly stoped, and turned towards Alasse. "Stay here!" with that I left and went towards the scream. I came upon a band of orcs, and on the other side of them was Caelwen. She had a sword in her hand and was waving it about, slashing orcs left and right. I brought out my sword and after fighting for a little while all the orcs were dead. "Come Caelwen!" I lifted her up onto my horse and we galloped back to Alasse.
Old 11-22-2002, 12:29 AM   #591
Silverstripe

"Caelwen!" I cried upon seeing Losillewen with my other friend. "Can you heal her?" If Losillewen could not, I might be able to. I have very good healing skills and Losillewen's greatest power has always been her thought-speech...that, and perhaps Nenya, if you counted that as one of her powers.
Old 11-22-2002, 12:34 AM   #592
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"not now Alasse. I am-am-" Alasse then noticed that I was hiperventilating.

Alasse: "Alright then. let her down gently, and I will see if I can do anything."
Old 11-22-2002, 01:00 AM   #593
Silverstripe

I began trying to heal wounded Caelwen, praying I was not too late. I knew that she would live, but what wounds she bore ...I labored long before I was finally sure that my healing was working. I nodded to Losillewen, showing that I had done my job, at least all I could do for the moment.
Old 11-22-2002, 01:04 AM   #594
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I let her down gently, and suddenly felt a great pain. My eyes went a dark blue, and my face turned deathly white. Alasse looked up at me and gasped in suprise. she stood up and was about to touch me when I said: "don't Alasse! let me be! don't touch me!" I then leaped off of my horse said: "can you bear pain right now?" I did not wait for a answer, because I had read her mind. I touched her head and she dropped to the ground. my eyes went back to normal and there was color in my face. I knelt next to her and said: "I am sorry Alasse. the pain does not last long. I had to do it, it was my only choice. please forgive me."

ooc: I got to go now! talk to you tomorrow!

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-22-2002 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-22-2002, 12:30 PM   #595
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
*Following Freddy was a dark, unseen hood figure. He looked like a ringwrath, but it was not a ring he was after, it was a person. He was a good friend of Freddy's, so he bt only walked up to him. Fire glazed in his eyes.* Hullo the Freddy, do you remember me? Andodulin?

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 07:22 PM   #596
Fred Baggins

*I drew back slightly, not used to seeing Andodulin in this form.* O, Andodulin, I did not know it was you. *Though I knew who it was I knew that there was something different about him this time.*
Old 11-22-2002, 07:32 PM   #597
Lubyla

SSorry to sstartle you Freddy boy. Do you want to get away from all them? Because I know a nice sspot we can go to, and there will be no one but ussss.*grins evily*

Old 11-22-2002, 07:45 PM   #598
Fred Baggins

Well, actually I was just going to go for a fly. It helps me take my mind away from the evil that haunts it. *He was starting to act like Bell now, and that was to freaky. I had to get away. Fimm spread his wings high and sailed toward Rivendell*
Old 11-22-2002, 07:49 PM   #599
Lubyla

*quickly he started sending mind messages, the hypnotising ones.* <Freddy, come back, you know you dont want to go away. I just want to talk to you. there are many dangers up there. The Nazgul have flying horses.>

Old 11-22-2002, 08:01 PM   #600
Fred Baggins

<I do not fear the Nazgul. You know that, and you are not yourself Andodulin. I just want a nap and a pint of ale, while sitting at my harp playing. I will not be myself any longer if I listen to you! I have to get away!>