Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2002, 01:37 AM   #581
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Car alarms. Infernal damned car alarms!!!

*shouts out window: "Shut up already!"*

Do people actually check the cars when the alarms go off????
Old 06-26-2002, 02:34 AM   #582
Cirdan
Elf Lord of the Grey Havens

Speedbumps.... on day I'm going to rent a backhoe and drive around hacking them to pieces.

People that write checks in the express lane at the grocery store and wait until the bill is totalled to pull out the checkbook.
There exists a limit to the force even ther most powerful may apply without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a tool of vengance, never a hostage, nor a fortification against the martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape the consequences.

-Muad'dib on Law
The Stilgar Commentary
Old 07-03-2002, 05:26 PM   #583
HobbitChick88
Elven Warrior

I hate it when my friend copys everything I do.

I hate the fact that my crush just graduated and is going to college in another state!!!

"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whose you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
-Joshua 24:15

Step follows step,
Hope follows courage.
Set your face toward danger
Set your heart on victory!

"Where is Elizabeth?"
"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington just like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. So we're all men of our word, really....except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."
~Will Turner and Jack Sparrow, POTC

fROdO LIVeS!!!!
Old 07-04-2002, 06:29 PM   #584
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbitChick88
I hate the fact that my crush just graduated and is going to college in another state!!!
Whoa yeah, definitely agreed. For me, it's my boyfriend, and we only have one week together this entire summer. I hate Time.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 07-05-2002, 04:13 PM   #585
HobbitChick88
Elven Warrior

I also hate it when you like someone waaay older than you that you have absolutely no chance with, but you think he's the greatest guy you've ever met. Ugh, It's so confusing!!

"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whose you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
-Joshua 24:15

Step follows step,
Hope follows courage.
Set your face toward danger
Set your heart on victory!

"Where is Elizabeth?"
"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington just like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. So we're all men of our word, really....except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."
~Will Turner and Jack Sparrow, POTC

fROdO LIVeS!!!!
Old 07-05-2002, 07:35 PM   #586
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I hate insomnia and having to go to rehearsal and THINK. Although it was fun anyway. And no one was as dead-tired as our poor Bilbo...
But I still hate it.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 07-09-2002, 04:55 AM   #587
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I hate long car rides in very small cars stuffed as much as possible with camping gear, and my obnoxious little brother.

I hate it when said brother is carsick.

I hate airplane meals! Especially when I forget to order a vegetarian meal so all I get is dry salad. I'll bet those weren't even real vegetables *suspicious look*

And I can't stand being very tired and still having lots of entmoot stuff to sort through!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 07-09-2002, 08:00 AM   #588
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

I hate stupid boring university 'discover what you want to do' days

I hate stupid bank for taking two weeks to correct a mistake that cost me money!

I hate stupid alarms, burglar alrams down my street always go off in the night, when it's windy and raining and you can't get to sleep cozthegoddampeoplecantbearsedtoturntheinfernalthin goff!!!!!!!!

*breathe*

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 07-26-2002, 11:40 AM   #589
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

I hate last night.

See, me and my best friend found out that LOTR was still showing at this one theater, so we dressed up as hobbits and all cause we wanted to see it one last time this summer. So we get there at the theater, all dressed up, right? And this dude walks up and asks for a ticket to LOTR and the lady says, "Sorry last night was the last night." And the guy says "What?" And she says, "Sorry, we can't keep it forever you know, it comes out on video in 2 weeks!" It was in the paper!!! And on the internet!!!!! That's just not right!!! And we felt so stupid because we were all dressed up. So we ended up going to see SW: epII again. it was good, but just not the same. And it made me so mad because right when Anakin's talking to Padme
about his mother's death
and he's all serious and everything these people in front of us start laughing. Not happy....

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 07-28-2002, 01:40 PM   #590
Erawyn
Elven Warrior

i hate
-when stupid little spoilt brats get nice ponies that they are then going to ruin because the pony doesn't know how to jump and neither do they, and i continually have no pony!

-when the stupid little spoilt brat's mothers hog the cross ties.

-when they bring their stupid spoiled brat dogs to the barn, then whine when they get dirty.

-when people say the lotr books were boring.

-math, my math teacher, math homework, when my parents tell me i need to get a math tutor, people who are good at math.

- when i know that rogers video has the lotr video somewhere in the back but just won't give it to me now god dammit!!!!!!!

"Be not so bigoted to any custom as to worship it at the expense of Truth."
Johann Georg von Zimmermann
Old 07-28-2002, 02:21 PM   #591
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

Erawyn I feel your pain about the ponies!!!!

*people who sleep talk/walk/yell/scream
*people who snore (sorry mom & dad)
*my neighbours @#$%ing dogs
*my neighbors
*curfews
*being at cadet camp for my b-day
*missing the cadet camp dance because i only went for two weeks not six(its not my fault thats what the CO signed me up for)
*annoying guys
*when your horse/pony won't go and your doing everything right and you end up using a crop but you totally dont agree with!!!!!!
*my parents when the act stupid!
Old 07-28-2002, 02:26 PM   #592
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

one more thing:
*my mom won't let me become a vegetarion beacuse she dosen't know any thing about them, my dad wants to be one too but because of mom... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 07-28-2002, 04:58 PM   #593
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Don't worry: you've got the rest of your life to think about making those kinds of decisions. I wanted to become vegetarian at 13 because my mother kept feeding me goat, and pretending it was sheep, even though I told her that I didn't want to eat goat... Grrr. Whoops, anyway, just wait. I became vegetarian when I left home, and if you really still want to then, (ie not a fad) then do it.
Old 07-28-2002, 05:08 PM   #594
Cirdan
Elf Lord of the Grey Havens

hmmm.... Silence of the Goats
There exists a limit to the force even ther most powerful may apply without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a tool of vengance, never a hostage, nor a fortification against the martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape the consequences.

-Muad'dib on Law
The Stilgar Commentary
Old 07-28-2002, 05:12 PM   #595
BeardofPants
the Shrike

A low rumble can be heard....

*burp*
Old 07-28-2002, 05:57 PM   #596
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

excuse u

i've wanted to vegetarian since i was 10 and im almost 13 now so... and no way is it a fad for me! Its better for the earth and for me!
Old 07-28-2002, 06:09 PM   #597
notthatinnocent
Enting

-I hate when my parents tell me I can't do something I really want to.
-I hate when people treat me like a child
-I hate people that think they're better then everyone else
-I hate the town I live in and most of the people in it (If you met half of them, you'd understand)
-I hate the fact that I can't be where I want to be
-I hate that I can't be with the guy I love
-I hate when my family criticize things that I do/listen to/wear
-I hate it when my brother lectures me
-I hate it when my mom tells me to go to bed even though it's early and I'm not tired (so what if it was 1 in the morning? )
-I hate it when people tell you the end of a movie before you've seen it. Grrrr.
-I hate it when people laugh during the most serious parts of the movie (how insensitive is that??)
-I hate it when my friends make me listen to their music even though I don't like it.

Wow, I didn't think I had that much anger in me! Jeeze!

-Laura
Old 07-28-2002, 06:27 PM   #598
Erawyn
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Erawyn I feel your pain about the ponies!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u have a pony??? I WANT A PONY!!!!!!! (well a horse actually...)

"Be not so bigoted to any custom as to worship it at the expense of Truth."
Johann Georg von Zimmermann
Old 07-28-2002, 06:32 PM   #599
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

no.... I'll send u a PM.
Old 07-28-2002, 08:09 PM   #600
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Whoo....wow. People very angry these days. *talks to self* see what happens when you leave the Moot for a few days?!? People go and post when you're not looking! Post more often! *speaks to the rest of the room* I feel your pain people...especially g88 about the LotR thing. Now that major-league sucks. I hate having a Chemistry project due first thing tomorrow morning that I've barely started research on and can't print because of the bloody printer not working and not being able to type with this bloody keyboard and LotR not coming out for another 9 days and having to leave Burklyn, the best dance camp on the face of the earth well maybe SAB or ABT's better but I like Burklyn more and also having bloody little people waiting for the computer so I'm not even supposed to be on here now...*gasps for breath*

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!

Last edited by TinuvielChild : 07-28-2002 at 08:10 PM.
Closed Thread