Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2003, 08:31 AM   #41
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas_Frodo_Aragorn
now stir for 20 minutes...add a hint of mint...and *poof* home-made laura
A good dish of Coney is prepared in much the same way.........except I prefer to be thouroughly marinated for 72 hrs

Hmm, how am I weirds etc??...............I'm not, it's you lot that are all crazy

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 08:44 AM   #42
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Originally posted by Coney
A good dish of Coney is prepared in much the same way.........except I prefer to be thouroughly marinated for 72 hrs

Hmm, how am I weirds etc??...............I'm not, it's you lot that are all crazy
My sentiments exactly & the marinating is about to start (yer taking the newbies to the pub today aren't ye? )

Crazy, Weird, Insane...........me? Nope - just normal MY way
Old 05-16-2003, 08:49 AM   #43
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Baby-K
My sentiments exactly & the marinating is about to start (yer taking the newbies to the pub today aren't ye? )

Crazy, Weird, Insane...........me? Nope - just normal MY way
Yup, meeting them there in about 20 mins
(they've all been in work since 8 am, bless 'em)

I suppose if I had to single out one of my insanities it'd have to my lack of respect for authority.........dunno why but whenever someone tries to tell me what to do I have this inbilt reaction to do the exact oppostie (although it does make for some fun times )

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 08:53 AM   #44
Baby-K
Corruptor

How To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in"

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors".

7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy."

8. Dont use any punctuation marks

9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.

11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".

12. Sing along at the opera.

13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.

14. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.

15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.

16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard Kim.

17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won!", "I won!" "3rd time this week!!!!!"

18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!!"

19. Tell your children over dinner. "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity.......

20. Send this via e-mail to everyone in your address book, even if they sent it to you or asked you not to send them stuff like this.

(I have actually done a few of these - does that make me crazy? Well the voices say NO! )
Old 05-16-2003, 09:17 AM   #45
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
(I have actually done a few of these - does that make me crazy? Well the voices say NO! )
No - you're not crazy - just deranged.

Concerning the zoo one - no one will believe it though. I was showing people the Twin Towers the one time and we were getting on the escalatopr to go to the roof and some people on the way down were saying the roof was closed - but the up escalator was still running. I figured they were lying - because when the roof "is/was" closed - they'd shut down the escalator and put up the barriers.

When we got outside - it was pouring down rain and the lightning was right over the Empire State Building in the distance over midtown. We had to run all around the building (one acre) to get to the down escalators. Just a couple of minutes ago it had been nice. There is nothing like being over 1,000 feet in the air and seeing lightning only a couple of miles away. Needless to say - we hung out on the Twin Towers observation deck area until the rain stopped. The sun came out after about 45 minutes and the rest of the day was great.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 09:24 AM   #46
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
No - you're not crazy - just deranged.

Awe, yer just jealous the voices aren't talking to you

And the zoo one DOES work.....
Old 05-16-2003, 09:35 AM   #47
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

I find this thread highly offensive and disturbing because I am actually crazy, and therefore demand it be closed immediately..

*cough*

In the meantime...

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fishburger and I realize, 'Oh my God, I could be eating a slow learner.'"
- Lynda Montgomery

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning."
- Calvin

"When you say you agree to a thing in principle you mean that you have not the slightest intention of carrying it out in practice."
- Otto Von Bismark

"Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped."
- Groucho Marx

"I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth."
- Janeane Garofalo

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
- Rita Mae Brown

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 11:37 AM   #48
miss_poet
Enting

Your sig is awsome! It DOES represent the fact that you are crazy! xLoLx I can't wait until SYLE gets here...if Syle ever does get here....
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
miss_poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 11:39 AM   #49
miss_poet
Enting

Quote:
How To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in"

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors".

7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy."

8. Dont use any punctuation marks

9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.

11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".

12. Sing along at the opera.

13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.

14. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.

15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.

16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard Kim.

17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won!", "I won!" "3rd time this week!!!!!"

18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!!"

19. Tell your children over dinner. "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity.......

20. Send this via e-mail to everyone in your address book, even if they sent it to you or asked you not to send them stuff like this.

Oh that's good! Lmao! You are hilarious! We HAVE to keep this thread going! I have to do some of those and record it here! I wanna be a physco!
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
Old 05-16-2003, 11:51 AM   #50
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_poet
Your sig is awsome! It DOES represent the fact that you are crazy! xLoLx I can't wait until SYLE gets here...if Syle ever does get here....
If you were talking to me....thanks..

Are you a salmon? Have you even bothered to check? I bet you didn't.

[edit]

The scrow was fuscous glaucous with nimbification, and the town fary.
The Frape were furibund as a swerk nyle descended.

Under Ochlochracy there's no room for reaks, and it is better to be parciloquy, for times
were periculous, and the Frape would dewitt anyone. The cavenards were led by a Xantippe,
who would yerd them for dormitation. When the abaitor was moria and Ycore nim the adure aswell
Xantippe became filled with nithe and made him dree greatly.

However, one morning when the daddock was dagged a clanular plot was garred by a kill-buck
crack-hatler. He sought to stataminate a sollevatian against the qued Xantippe and end her
tortive sneaping. So in the abditory the swerk, tetrical man threw on his talma and set
about shubbing the Xantippe with his callidity.

The people croodle, and condog the plan is velordious. They were filled with much Ug as the
Frape created an esbatement. Crack-hatler demelled the inheritance powder with the merry-go-down,
and at the evening feast offered Xantippe the bibulate. Only after obsorbing it, and much
pancarpial salad and sinipistic condiment did her voice become rooped. She began to dealbate
and winx. But in her dying state she clutched the forfex and lacinated the hardydardy rogue.
With an Illachymable keak she did forfare.

A young maid whom was mally of the rogue tore a liser from her dress to gar a bandage.
Crack-hatler stood and smiled as the normal verlordious took over the people. In the corner
of the room the grece grassiled as the hero and his wench snirtle, sneaking off to the abditory
to act in a manner most ungraith!

MUAHAHAHAA!! None is as crazy as I. Besides, I'm not as insane as I appear, those are all real, outdated words. Anyone guess what the hell it was about? Didn't think so...

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 05-16-2003 at 11:59 AM.
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 11:53 AM   #51
support_your_local_elf
Enting

Location: Being one of the two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year, runnin over the same old ground.. What have we found? The same old fears..wish you were here...
Erm... no offense, but you are. So am I! I'm a pscho... dee, dah, dee, dee, dah! Heh heh heh... Ah... the beauty of insanity! I really do have some form of mental illness. And proud of it...
-Phil Ochs

The fat hobbit KNOWS!!!
support_your_local_elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 11:56 AM   #52
miss_poet
Enting

Right................crazy people are crazy these days....I am scared now..........
Old 05-16-2003, 12:00 PM   #53
support_your_local_elf
Enting

Location: Being one of the two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year, runnin over the same old ground.. What have we found? The same old fears..wish you were here...
Good. You should be. Especially when us Mooters are walking around legally... and not in insane assylems (sp?) or at least most of us
-Phil Ochs

The fat hobbit KNOWS!!!
support_your_local_elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 12:05 PM   #54
miss_poet
Enting

Like me! Wait....I am walking ilegally.......Hehe....So what did you do today?
Old 05-16-2003, 09:32 PM   #55
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Re: Insane, Weird, Crazy, or Idiotic People

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_poet
This is a thread for people who are:

Crazy
Insane
Wacky
Weird
Stupid
Idiotic
Random
Bizarre
Kooky
Strange
Abnormal

Or are just maniacs or lunatics! You can post about your crazy likes and dislikes, your weird personality, and get to know strange people like you! Maybe ~SYLE~ should try looking at this thread J/K Happy Mooting, Crazy People!

xLoLx
I know 4 people who are crazy, insane, wacky, weird, bizarre, kooky, strange, and abnormal.
They are Caleb, Mark, Seth, and myself, Lexx.
Old 05-16-2003, 09:58 PM   #56
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

The Details on Caleb: He doesn't like girls, he bleached his hair blond, and he hangs out with Mark, Seth, and myself.
Old 05-16-2003, 10:00 PM   #57
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

The Details on Mark: He thinks Caleb is normal, he likes Twinkie Wiener Sandwiches with Cheese, and he hangs out with Caleb, Seth, and myself.
Old 05-16-2003, 10:02 PM   #58
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

The Details on Seth: He thinks he's normal,(See my sig)he agrees with me, and he hangs out with Caleb, Mark, and myself.
Old 05-16-2003, 10:05 PM   #59
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

The Details on Myself: I like abnormal guys, I LIKE all 3 of the aforementioned guys, and I hang out with Caleb, Mark, and Seth.

*See my profile.
Old 05-16-2003, 10:32 PM   #60
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

Erhem...why is it necessary to post so many times in a row?

Post count!

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote