Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2003, 10:06 PM   #41
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

Quote:
Originally posted by LuthienTinuviel
1) to be just like everyone else for one day.

2)to find someone that will complete me

3) to be an elf in middle earth

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 10:14 PM   #42
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Estel13
And Rana, I totally agree with your #1! See my #3
The worst thing in the world (at least for me so far) is finding out an adorable, decent guy had his eyes on you but never asked you out.

I made the first step yesterday by asking for Josh's phone number. And wow, he gave it to me. I must call him tomorrow and make my first wish come true!
Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 11:11 PM   #43
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Rána Eressëa
The worst thing in the world (at least for me so far) is finding out an adorable, decent guy had his eyes on you but never asked you out.

I made the first step yesterday by asking for Josh's phone number. And wow, he gave it to me. I must call him tomorrow and make my first wish come true!
Not to be nosey or anything (giggles) but are we talking about Josh AKA Tater?

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 11:31 PM   #44
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
That would certainly make for an interesting relationship.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 11:59 PM   #45
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Rána Eressëa
that happened to me! I found out the guy i had liked for as long as i'd known him liked me in 6th,and 7th grade. instead he asked some other girl out and then after he broke up with her he said he didn't know why he asked her out in the first place cause he never liked her. arg. anyhoo....continue wishing
Old 03-28-2003, 12:04 AM   #46
Sminty_Smeagol
Manic Cardboard-Box Dweller

*strikes up a tune* I.... Wish I were an oscar meyer weinerrrrrr! then everyone would be in love with MeeEeEeeee... Oh I wish I were an oscar meyer wiEienEerRrrr...

lol I forget how it goes. They used to play it when I would watch TV Land (old tv) when I was like 8.
Old 03-28-2003, 12:05 AM   #47
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
No, actually. This is a different Josh - he goes to my school. I've known him since 7th grade.
Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 01:11 AM   #48
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I wish to know the meaning of life, the universe and everything.
Old 03-28-2003, 03:38 AM   #49
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
howcome no ones mentioned SEx here>?
Some of us wish for it, some of us make these wishes come true

*like a genie ye know, just rub me the right way * oh god & that was not meant as a Christina Agwhatever quote (for lack of a puking smiley)

Quote:
(Teletubies and boy bands are the first to go)
Thank the gods! You do become wise in yer old age it seems...

Quote:
All creatures (including us upright monkeys) become independent of the need for food, warmth, and sleep.
Or maybe not...just too nice falling asleep in someone's arms, 'specially in winter when you can snuggle in front of the fire & keep each other warm. Besides, if you put yer mind to it food becomes really fun to play with

Quote:
TO CONTROL ALL SPACE AND TIME AT MY WILL!!!
As I said - just rub me the right way

Quote:
you people all shoot way too low.
Do not get me started on people who shoot in the wrong places.
Old 03-28-2003, 08:13 AM   #50
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Thank the gods! You do become wise in yer old age it seems...
Alledgedly

Quote:
Or maybe not...just too nice falling asleep in someone's arms, 'specially in winter when you can snuggle in front of the fire & keep each other warm. Besides, if you put yer mind to it food becomes really fun to play with
Just because yer don't need em, doesn't mean you have to deny yourself them

Can I have another wish?

Ta.

Wish 4: I wish that I had a psychological block that prevents me from talking to strangers in chatrooms when I've had a little tipple.......Gods, I've gotten a couple of strange emails this morning.......It looks like I spent a few hours in a Swingers chatroom last night, and I ain't talking about fans of Big Band music *looks worried*......

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 08:37 AM   #51
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Originally posted by Coney
Alledgedly

Just because yer don't need em, doesn't mean you have to deny yourself them

Can I have another wish?

Ta.

Wish 4: I wish that I had a psychological block that prevents me from talking to strangers in chatrooms when I've had a little tipple.......Gods, I've gotten a couple of strange emails this morning.......It looks like I spent a few hours in a Swingers chatroom last night, and I ain't talking about fans of Big Band music *looks worried*......
Alledgedly? Who would make such unfounded allegations? Let me at 'em

Hun, would I ever deny myself anything ?

LMAO Babes, it looks like yer Freudian tendencies are catching up with ye. How's the head? (no not that one.......... )
Old 03-28-2003, 08:45 AM   #52
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Hun, would I ever deny myself anything ?
Nope!....ya better not neither, life is too short (and a lot less fun)

Quote:
LMAO Babes, it looks like yer Freudian tendencies are catching up with ye. How's the head? (no not that one.......... )
My head? erm I think "precariously balanced" is the best description for the alcohol filter at the mo' .

It's also a little worried, apparently I'm being picked up by [name excluded] and her hubby at 7.30pm ......of the billions of people in this world trust me to chat to a couple living only 40mins away

Beatallica
Old 03-28-2003, 08:53 AM   #53
Baby-K
Corruptor

Oi - you actually gave them yer addy? Ye know if I didn't find the situation so damned hilarious I would sympathise.............bet you wish J requires a baby sitter tonight - URGENTLY

Ye know what I just realised irritates the bejesus outa me? When people ask me my name & when I tell them they go "Yeah that's right" (usually accompanied by a look that would be more fitting if ye were staring at a pile of dog doo on a pavement *that looks familiar, wonder what it could be, oh let me step in it & see - oh yeah dog doo that's righ *) For sh*it sake - would I be wrong about my own name?
Old 03-28-2003, 09:03 AM   #54
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Oi - you actually gave them yer addy? Ye know if I didn't find the situation so damned hilarious I would sympathise.............bet you wish J requires a baby sitter tonight - URGENTLY
MWA!x.........K yer a genious!.....I never thought of hiding at Jackie's house.....that way I can spy on 'em when they pull up to the door ........ Yep, I've given them me addy ...... ach well, I suppose there are worse situations to be in......and ya never know, they may turn out to be really nice.......they are keen anyway I got another email from her about 10 mins ago

Quote:
Ye know what I just realised irritates the bejesus outa me? When people ask me my name & when I tell them they go "Yeah that's right" (usually accompanied by a look that would be more fitting if ye were staring at a pile of dog doo on a pavement *that looks familiar, wonder what it could be, oh let me step in it & see - oh yeah dog doo that's righ *) For sh*it sake - would I be wrong about my own name?
hehe.........when I tell folks my real name they usually think that I have got it wrong It's all "Your called insert real name here really?"........then I just tell 'em to call me Oz, seems to fit better*shrugs*

Beatallica
Old 03-28-2003, 09:18 AM   #55
Baby-K
Corruptor

Hehehehehe - I can just picture the 2 of you staring out of the window, trying to hide behind the curtains......... Hell, this is the sort of thing other people dream about *stares pointedly at IR*

Really nice eh? You're loving it to death you little sexmonger you!
Old 03-28-2003, 09:27 AM   #56
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

lol.......IR if yer into the whole troilism bit I can give ya the link to that chatroom.......they certainly are a "friendly" bunch

Quote:
Really nice eh? You're loving it to death you little sexmonger you!
I'm still trying to figure out how I got into this situation .... I hate it when drink steals ya memory

But yeah, there is a certain amount of curiosity, along with a bit of amazment *how the hell did I get into this situation??*

I got another email inviting me to a room meet at Blackpool

What on earth was I talking to them about??

*I'll have to go back to the chatroom tonight, only after a few drink's tho.......must remember to cut 'n paste the convo's this time *

Beatallica
Old 03-28-2003, 09:37 AM   #57
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
lol.......IR if yer into the whole troilism bit I can give ya the link to that chatroom.......they certainly are a "friendly" bunch
Nooit! Erm, that means Never! If anyone's getting the link to that site it's me Oh and ye gotta let me know what you called yerself 'cos this I gotta see for meself.

Quote:
I'm still trying to figure out how I got into this situation .... I hate it when drink steals ya memory
I had a talk with drink, according to him you gave it to him quite willingly

Quote:
I got another email inviting me to a room meet at Blackpool
This is just getting better & better! Never let it be said that you have a mindane (s)existance
Old 03-28-2003, 09:49 AM   #58
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Nooit! Erm, that means Never! If anyone's getting the link to that site it's me Oh and ye gotta let me know what you called yerself 'cos this I gotta see for meself.
I wish ya could! I could do with someone to babysit ME in the chatrooms I'm chatting on MSN from about 12-2am (as Oz, surprisingly enough).....dunno wot time that is in SA tho'........I'll send ya the link to the MSN community if ya like.......apparently I joined that as well last night........had a bit of a look around, not exactly PG-13 stuff in there

Quote:
I had a talk with drink, according to him you gave it to him quite willingly
Sounds about right......braincells for beer, the usual deal

Quote:
This is just getting better & better! Never let it be said that you have a mindane (s)existance
Mundane? Never!..........although it has to be said that I'll be glad of the sanity of work for the next few hours............maybe I'll be able to get my head around this situation better when the hangover has gone

Beatallica
Old 03-28-2003, 09:52 AM   #59
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Coney
hang on let me get my rain coat..... oh but Ill probably ruin the mood shouting requests from the back.

"No! No! Turn her that way you twit! Now lift her leg higher!"

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 09:57 AM   #60
Baby-K
Corruptor

Oh how apt - I'm listening to Annie Lennox - Sweet Dreams

"some of them wanna abuse you, some of them want to be abused"

Quote:
I wish ya could! I could do with someone to babysit ME in the chatrooms I'm chatting on MSN from about 12-2am (as Oz, surprisingly enough).....dunno wot time that is in SA tho'........I'll send ya the link to the MSN community if ya like.......apparently I joined that as well last night........had a bit of a look around, not exactly PG-13 stuff in there
Well until tomorrow we're two hours ahead (daylight savings ends tomorrow dunnit?) anyway after that we're 1 hour ahead.

Babysit, moi? Hehe, would you like for me to come around & scroll for ye too? Send me the link - it'll be a good laugh (just hope I can access the damned thing, been having sh*its with me pc)

Quote:
Sounds about right......braincells for beer, the usual deal
Proud of ye, the more you drink the smarter you get (except of course yer unfortunate tendency to get lost in the most obscure places on the net) but even that could turn out fortunate indeed

*and IR - I know what ye want....but I dunno if he'll take pics, so stop wagging yer tail so*

Quote:
Mundane? Never!..........although it has to be said that I'll be glad of the sanity of work for the next few hours............maybe I'll be able to get my head around this situation better when the hangover has gone
Yeah - I bet ye just wana get yer head around it