Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 12:01 PM   #42
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Rána Eressëa
Now the crabs must suffer as well??!!

Boy, you are cruel.
They're scavengers anyway - they're used to eating crap.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 12:59 PM   #43
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

I'll stray from this topic now. No use in getting into a heat discussion.
Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 04:14 PM   #44
Comic Book Guy
Best Ex-Administrator ever

Quote:
And CBG - I know there weren't just Americans killed in the attacks - but they lived here and worked here and it was our buildings that were brought down - with our planes.
I know this, but you said over 3,000 Americans died in the attacks on the world trade center, which is wrong because the final death count is 2,823.

I believe what should happen is unless the families of the Terrorists claim their remains then America should bury them like the British government did to the Terrorists that died as a result of the siege of the Iranian embassy in London.
Comic Book Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 05:48 PM   #45
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Well, you could always donate their remains to that crappy show that is CSI. I'm sure after having the epiphyseal shafts hacked off, and fat off the long bones rotted down, justice will be more than meted.
Old 08-18-2002, 06:06 PM   #46
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by Comic Book Guy

I know this, but you said over 3,000 Americans died in the attacks on the world trade center, which is wrong because the final death count is 2,823.

I believe what should happen is unless the families of the Terrorists claim their remains then America should bury them like the British government did to the Terrorists that died as a result of the siege of the Iranian embassy in London.
well said im sorry all you americans that have very strong feeling this is a trest for your nation and a prey that you come out of 9/11 and all its aftermath a stronger nation and better people. You dont need to give them a flassy funeral just burry them like any dead person deserves to be.

yes they did evil things but were they wholey evil? A lot of people have carried out evil acts in the past and it is the greatest mnessege we can send to those of evil and that is we are not petty and we are not like you we have respect and forgive those that have caused us most harm.
Old 08-18-2002, 07:50 PM   #47
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

You probably won't like this idea JD, but why not cremate them and put them on display at the Smithsonian Institute for future historical viewing. No reason why something good can't come out of it. Quite a lesson for the future generations of America I'd say.
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 08:14 PM   #48
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

I think that's a very good idea, SGH. As I said before, they are going to expect us to either make some great show of hatred or return them out of respect, so we should do neither. I like SGH's idea, or burying them in an unmarked mass grave. Something simple, so that they don't get what they want.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote