Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2002, 06:32 PM   #41
Moondancer
Hobbit

I had this dream where I was in a car and we were driving along a curvey road in a hilly park area. Then I wasn't in the car anymore, I was on a skateboard gliding down that same hill all alone. I must have gotten off the skateboard at some point, because next I started to walk down a path in the park. I saw a rabbit by the side of the path. A little further down this same path I saw a gray fox run in front of me and climb up a tree like a squirrel (I have the oddest dreams at times).

I decided that I was afraid of that fox so I turned around to walk back in the other direction.There was a sharp bend in the path and after I had taken a few steps around it I saw this great big bear. It hadn't seen me yet so I started to back away slowly. Then the bear looked up and started to walk towards me.

Suddenly, I remember thinking something along the lines of "Alright! This dream has gotten scary enough. I want to wake up now!" Strangely enough-- I woke up.

At least I listen to myself some of the time.
Moondancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 05:41 PM   #42
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

Location: I live in la la land, you know, the place you go during math class
i like ur sig moondancer (i tend to like alot of things about u )

i had a dream about my true love, of corse i woke up when we where just about to kiss, but it was a great dream...... *sigh*

---------------------------------------------
AND FGF'S MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT'S AWARD GOES TO.........
BRANDON BOYD (yes once again) !!!!! WOOOO!!!
----------------------------------------------
Hottness has no count for age.... thats why I'm merrying a forty year old who goes by the name of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Fortune cookies tell all, so when i got the cookie telling me to date my love i became a stalker to Johnny Depp, and when i find him my excuse will be "the cookie made me do it"
------------------------------------------------
I'm not stupid, I'm special
"But why is the rum gone?"
"Captian, Catian Jack Sparrow"
"pa-pa-pa parsnip, parla, --"
"Just don't do anything... stupid"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
frodosgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 07:20 PM   #43
elf_princess
Elven Warrior

I hate when that happens frodosgirlfriends.

Once I had this dream that my great grandma who is 93 turned to a zombie... the twist is there were two of her. Creeped me out... she was chasing me around this ferris wheel. I had a little trouble giving her a hug next time I saw her.

¿Which came first... the chicken or the egg?

¿How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
elf_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 08:37 AM   #44
Elf Girl
Lurker

I dreamed I had a "peppermint tooth". It was red and white and domed, and it tasted like peppermint.
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 10:24 AM   #45
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Heh...wonder where that came form? the phrase "sweet tooth" maybe? Hmmmm...

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2002, 08:53 AM   #46
Elf Girl
Lurker

I have a major sweet tooth, so I suppose that's where it came from. *munches candy*
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 10:49 AM   #47
Moondancer
Hobbit

I had this dream a few months ago where I was in the theater watching Attack of the Clones with some of my dad's friends from work. For some reason, I kept walking out of the theater during the movie. I remember sitting against a wall and eating popcorn, and then going back in and seeing more of the movie.
Wierd, isn't it? I hope that's not a premonition of how I'm going to like the movie.
Moondancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2002, 01:02 PM   #48
Garina
Elf Lord

Really bizarre dreams are a speciality! The most surreal one was probably this one.
Me and my best friend are walking down this busy street, when suddenly this giant squid appeared and started chasing us. I got away but Ruth got swallowed! Round the corner I met Doctor Who (!) who helped me rescue her with the TARDIS!!!!! Ruth still hasn't forgiven me!
A really cool dream was when I was following this trail of chocolate mmmmmm which led into a swimming pool room. By the swimming pool were many cute guys in Speedos. I will refrain from saying any more about them. I kept following the chocolate trail when the floor opened beneath me and I fell into James Marsters' arms (James Marsters plays Spike in Buffy) Just as he was about to kiss me I woke up. How annoying is that!!!!???
Garina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2002, 06:18 PM   #49
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I've had some really wierd dreams lately, especially on the "camping" (car camping. bah.) trip I was just on. .. unfortunately, I don't remember any! Except I remember there being something about entmoot in one of them. . .

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 03:09 PM   #50
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

When I was young, I used to have tons of sex while in dream land. Those days have long since dwindled into .......well.......that is all.

Last night I dreamt that I did not exist, but that Bob, my imaginary friend was the only "thing" that did. I was a construct of Bob's mind.

I woke up - but I still don't think that I exist.
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 03:13 PM   #51
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

I had a dream the other night about some monster attacking (I think it might have been Gidra) and Godzilla had to come and save us. I was one of those people in the movies who ran screaming in front of the camera. Very peculiar dream. No more chili dogs before bed for me.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 03:17 PM   #52
WiseWizard
Elven Warrior

Location: the darkest region of Mirkwood (and trust me, it's really dark)
I posted this dream on another thread, but will post it again here. After watching "A Beautiful Mind", I had a dream that I was schizophrenic. A lot of really weird crap happened to me of which it would take way too long to go into detail......but I will say it did involve getting trapped on a snow covered mountain, meeting a few poeple who weren't really there, thinking I was travelling back home and then waking up (in the dream) to realize that I was still trapped on that mountain. When I woke up, the only thing I could think of was that quote form the psychologist in "A Beautiful Mind". I think it went something like, "Imagine that the places, people, and things you had come to know....it wasn't that they weren't real, but that they had never existed. What kind of hell would that be?"
"It's been a while since I've been 130." -Aaron Reichgott
You know, the world's full of apathy...but I don't care.
"I would've honked, but I might have hit you." -Janaki
"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have gone to college that year." -Lewis Black
"I have one speed which varies according to my mood." -Kristy Pihl
"When I get a fever, I can hear my mom's voice in my head. But she's alive, not dead, so it's not as exciting." -Anna Crandall
"It doesn't matter what your body type is, as long as you're bloodthirsty." -Rachel Carlson
-------------------------------------------------
"My mind is a whirling miasma." -Jeff E.
"I think earth is the Alabama of the universe and we don't even know it."
"You can't just apologize the laziness of my bunnies away." -Taylor S.B.
I'm a sadistic massochist. I'm always happy.
WiseWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 03:28 PM   #53
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

I had a dream the other night someone was hunting me down to murder me (not sure why) and I caused myself to get arrested and thrown in prison to "protect" myself. It was a prison for men and women, and the inmates were nice and funny, but the guards were evil. Any way, I ended up in the same cell as a giggy drug addict who looked way too much like Ben Affleck (I watched Dogma before I went to sleep), and when we had to go out to a hospital to help clean the place up, he started stealing people's medicines and stuff.

Then once back at the prison a friend of his came over to our cell and he looked way too much like Matt Damon (also in Dogma) and was one of the "tough" guys, but the moment I hit him purposely with a pillow he welted in tears and asked me what I did that for. 'Ben' burst into giggles and rolled off the bottom bunk onto the floor, then 'Matt' grabbed a pillow and we got into a pillow fight, and I woke up.

Someone remind me to go to bed without watching movies first.
Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 07:39 AM   #54
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

Location: I live in la la land, you know, the place you go during math class
Last night i had a dream were i was in a sled dog race in Alaska with Tom Cruze and and that boy in the movie "the witches". Tom and that kid both got 7 or 8 huge huskies and i got 2 pugs. the girl was a golden brown (like the color of pancakes) and the boy was black. they were both really happy so i named the girl goldberry and the boy tom. the dogs couldn't pull my sled, so i desided to climb up a cliff it was raining rocks so i jumped of the cliff, and i died. this morning i've been trying to get my dad to let me buy 2 pugs, but he wouldn't go for it.

---------------------------------------------
AND FGF'S MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT'S AWARD GOES TO.........
BRANDON BOYD (yes once again) !!!!! WOOOO!!!
----------------------------------------------
Hottness has no count for age.... thats why I'm merrying a forty year old who goes by the name of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Fortune cookies tell all, so when i got the cookie telling me to date my love i became a stalker to Johnny Depp, and when i find him my excuse will be "the cookie made me do it"
I'm not stupid, I'm special
"But why is the rum gone?"
"Captian, Catian Jack Sparrow"
"pa-pa-pa parsnip, parla, --"
"Just don't do anything... stupid"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
frodosgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2002, 12:54 PM   #55
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
Last night I dreamt that I hung out with Elijah Wood and some actress. I knew her in my dream, but I don't think she actually exists. We sat there and made fun of each other's height... It was just weird.
Old 08-08-2002, 05:43 PM   #56
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I don't normally remember my dreams, but last night I had a really weird one. Feel free to attempt to analyse it, cos I sure as hell don't know what it means!

Okay, I dreamed that this girl had really really vivid green eyes (like Fremen eyes from Dune, only Green), and she was going around killing people with blue eyes, because she needed the "chlorophyl" (Yeah, I know, wrong organism, but I have no control over the illogicality of my dreams) that apparently could only be found in those with blue eyes, to stay alive. And actually, watching these people die was really weird in itself, because she would viciously kill them with a knife or something, and then hold their heads, and slowly, their eyes would turn green like hers, and hers would turn temporarily blue.

Anyway, she killed quite a few people this way, including some of my friends and relatives, and everytime, she would viciously murder them, and then hold them, and steal their "chlorophyl", thus turning her eyes temperarily blue - like Fremen eyes. Anyway, in the end, she got caught by the govt - which was sorta like the FBI for some reason, and they found out that she was an alien, and that she needed this chemical to stay alive, and that it could only be found in those with blue eyes. However, her home planet knew how to manufacture it, but she, for some reason, couldn't remember how to.

[from this point on, I was lucid dreaming; controlling my dream from a semi-awake state, thus forcing a "good" ending - hence it's convenience.]

It also turned out - conveniently - that she could bring back the people she killed to life, IF they could find the bodies. So luckily all my relatives and friends were brought back to life. And eventually the govt figured out how to manufacture the chemical, so the girl didn't have to kill again for it, and since she brought all her victims back to life (apparently, although she "killed" them for this chemical, their "essence" was somehow stored in her, so if she could find their bodies again, she could simply restore them), the govt allowed her to stay on Earth in peace, and as far as I know, she never killed again.

I have green eyes. Now what the heck does it mean???

Last edited by BeardofPants : 08-08-2002 at 10:28 PM.
BeardofPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2002, 11:42 PM   #57
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

well BoP, of course it means that you can get away with murdur!

wait, i DID NOT just plant that idea in YOUR head did i??

i think i need a box of my own to hide in now.

anyways, i have odd LotR dreams, sometimes, when i actually remember them , they are more often than not, Lotr dreams, and im always in valinor, or talking with elves inlorien. it's really weird. it's like lucid dreaming, but also not. it's lucid from the OTHER elf's POV.
i swear im insane. in all the dreams im talking to them about searching for someone or something, that they need to be found before something happens, it's odd. really.. and then a few days later, a line of tolkien ish words will pop into my head and i'll remember the whole dream.
ahh well, lets just chalk this one up to insanity and move on eh?
Old 08-10-2002, 12:11 PM   #58
katya
Elven Maiden

i tend to have really weird dreams. i once did a report about dreams. anyway since my recent dreams are pretty much all about the camp i went to recently, i'll tell about some old ones. although i think teh other night i had a dream about henry winkler only that might have been really life. ok there was one with a little boy who we hanged because he pushed someone off a pier. he was just dangling there for a while trying to get the rope off, and we ignored him then eventually he got down and he and i just started talking casually until we saw an old man dressded in green spinning around in mid-air. we chased after him until we got to a golf course where we were given bug catching nets to catch the homosexual squirrels. seriously that happened. i had another about a modern family of bolsheviks and a movie that i was in involving a train. i have dreams about having to drive a lot. i have also had weird ones about avis rent a car. i have all kinds of nightmares about marilyn manson. when i start dreaming about books it is scary. i once dreamt that i discovered the true secret meaning of Anna Karenina. i dont remember what it was but it was actually there, and there was something that i had thought of. ok sorry if that was long.
katya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 01:59 PM   #59
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
I had a dream last night (I keep remembering them now. It's weird) that I woke up and went about my normal day, with only a few oddities. I can't remember them all, but some things just seemed out of place. Then, in the dream, I went to bed, and then I woke up for real. It took me about an hour to realize it was a dream.
Old 08-12-2002, 05:08 PM   #60
katya
Elven Maiden

last night (i slept outside and watched the meteor shower) i dreamed a little about buying lotr on vhs, but it still had all the dvd features, and i think there was also something about elijah wood. i dont know though. that would probably have been a lot like the ben stiller dream, where my mom knew him and he stopped and asked when our party was. anyway mostly i dreamed about being in a store and looking for something, and some really strange things, like this weird candy fish toy thing. it was (i think) a big fish toy with little tiny candies. anyway then i realized that the store was closed and everyone was gone except me and my friend abby, and then i heard these two guys talking in a back room saying really creepy violent things that i dont remember, i just took the stuff i was going to buy, motioned for abby to come with me, and left and ran home, with abby behind me. i was so scared! anyway i didnt realize that i was supposed to pay for my stuff (though some if it was mine, more specifically my collection of lip smackers) until i got home. i had a sucker and i dont remember what else then on the way home there was this really tall guy who i assumed was one stilts under his clothes. it was so weird.
katya is offline   Reply With Quote