Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > The Silmarillion
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2005, 10:15 AM   #41
Lenya
Elentári

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embladyne
I pretty much agree with you, Lenya. Besides, I wanted to read more about Beleg, and was sad that he died so soon. Sooo, even if Turin still did horrible things, at least there would have been more of Beleg. Actually, no. Beleg should have accidentally killed Turin instead of Turin killing him. Or something to that effect.
I don't know about the killing Turin thing, but I would deffinately have liked to read more about Beleg. It was sad that he died so soon.
I also agree with Eärniel about MÃ*riel's fate. She was very cool and it was extremely sad when she died. That bit was written very good.
Lenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 10:34 AM   #42
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Ar-Pharazon could have his fate changed as well, if he had not had his fear of death, he would never have been corrupted by sauron
Last Child of Ungoliant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 07:59 PM   #43
Embladyne
Honourary Elitist Inklette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eärniel
I would change MÃ*riel's fate, the last queen of Númenor. The poor lass didn't have it easy, being one of the Faithful at heart but being forced in a marriage to have her throne and right to rule stripped from her while her husband destroyed Númenor before her very eyes. I would have made her board the ships in Romenna and survive the tidal wave so that she could have set her own realm up in Middle-earth.
Oh, definitely. That would have been really cool!

My DA page
Embladyne is offline   Reply With Quote