Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Middle Earth
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2000, 06:23 PM   #1
dunedain lady

Re: Easy ones

This is fun!!
Okay, here's another one:

"I have an urgend errand," he said. "My pants are evil." Then he looked about him, as if the zippers might have ears. "Kilts," he whispered. "The Nine are abroad again. They have crossed the Fabric secretly and are moving westward. They hae taken the guise of riders in pants."
I knew then what I had dreaded without knowing it.
"The Enemy must have some great jeans or overalls," said Radagast; "but what it is that makes him look to these distant and desolate pants, I cannot guess."
"What do you mean?" said I.
"I have been told that wherever they go, the Kilts ask for a land called Pants."
"THE Pants," I said, but my zipper sank. For even the Pants might fear to withstand the Nine, when they are gathered together under their fell hem. A great jeans and sorcerer he was of old, and now he wields a deadly pants. "Who told you, and who sent you?" I asked.
Old 09-24-2000, 10:39 PM   #2
Gilthalion

Re: Easy ones

"Pants, pants, pants!" Gollum cried. "My Pants! O my Pants!" And with that, even as his hands were lifted to zip up his fly, he felt the flatulence building, he wavered for a moment on the brink, and then with a shriek he passed. Out of the depths came his last wail Pants, and he was gone.
Old 02-27-2002, 04:58 PM   #3
TinuvielChild
Padawan

i really loved the first post, i literally could not stop laughing! after that they got kinda boring tho...

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 02:07 PM   #4
Kwijibo
Elven Warrior

Location: Lothlorien (actually Wales, but let's not talk about that)
Treebeard

'Balin at your service!' 'And Bilbo Baggins to your's and your pants'

'Knock on the doors with your pants, Peregrin Took! But if that does not split them, and I am allowed a litte peace from foolish underwear'

'The hour is later than you think. The Bloomers have left Minas Trousers. They crossed the River Underwear on Midsummer's Jeans, disguised as lingerie salesmen. They will find the pants, and kill the one who carries them'

'I left my body to science, but I'm afraid they've turned it down' - In memory of Graham Chapman

'Rubin sits like Buddah in a 10 foot cell,
An innocent man in a living hell,' - From 'Hurricane' by Bob Dylan, the only innocent Hurricane protest song, written stressing the innocence of Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, a black, middle-weight boxer imprisoned for 19 for a triple murder which he did not commit.

Last edited by Kwijibo : 03-09-2002 at 02:09 PM.
Kwijibo is offline   Reply With Quote