Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2002, 04:11 PM   #41
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

behind Legolas was a strange person who looked like he could tun into a dragon but Sam shook that thought off. thoughts-No one can turn into dragons. Samwise Gamgee you're just getting those outlandish notions into your head again- outloud he said "But who's this Legolas?"
To this Legolas replied "this is Zavron."
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Laicalasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 04:14 PM   #42
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

you come in Zavron
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-14-2002, 04:16 PM   #43
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Elanor heard her father speaking to someone at the door and went out to see who it was. She peered out the door to see an elf! Sam looked back, noticed she was there, and motioned for her to come over. Elanor went to stand beside her father.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 04:16 PM   #44
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

say something to Sam Zav

Old 11-14-2002, 04:18 PM   #45
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Legolas, seeing Elanor gaping at him, smiled and said "Suilad fair one. I take it you are Samwise's daughter."

Old 11-14-2002, 04:20 PM   #46
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Suilad means Greetings

Old 11-14-2002, 04:22 PM   #47
Silverstripe

"Yes, I am his daughter," said Elanor. "Are you Legolas?" She had often heard her father's stories about the great Quest, and had greatly admired the elf Legolas. Now her father was chatting with this elf like an old friend, so the elf could be Legolas. She hoped he was.
Old 11-14-2002, 04:22 PM   #48
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Ms. Undomial is offline right now.

Old 11-14-2002, 04:24 PM   #49
Silverstripe

ooc: I just saw that. I think she said she'd be back, though.
Old 11-14-2002, 04:24 PM   #50
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

I watched intently in the conversation so this was the legendry samwise gamgee!! wow!!! i never thought i'd meet him!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 04:25 PM   #51
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

"Yes i am Legolas. If you were a little bit taller you could be an elf maiden." he said to Elanor. To Sam he said," Is Rosie well?" to which Sam replied "Well as ever. How's Gimli doing?"

Old 11-14-2002, 04:28 PM   #52
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Legolas said "Gimli is fine. Allow me to introduce you to my companion, Zavron." Zavron said..............

Old 11-14-2002, 04:28 PM   #53
Silverstripe

It was only when Legolas mentioned him Elanor noticed someone standing behind Legolas, someone who would have looked sinister if he didn't seem so shy.

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-14-2002 at 04:31 PM.
Old 11-14-2002, 04:30 PM   #54
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Frodo came out hearing Sam talking to someone. "Legolas!!!!!!" he called when he saw the elf.
Sam said would you like to come in Legolas and............... Zavron?"
"Certainly" said Legolas

Old 11-14-2002, 04:34 PM   #55
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Legolas, Zavron, Elanor, Sam and Frodod walked in. "Rosie! We need some food for our guests" Sam yelled.

Old 11-14-2002, 04:40 PM   #56
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Rosie yelled back "Alright. How many?" as she scurried to the kitchen.
"2 guests. I think Elanor, Frodo and myself are kinda hungry as well. Would you like a bite Rose?"
"I certainly would!!!!"
they all walked to the parlor with Legolas and Zavron bumping thier heads with suprising freaquency. "Ouch!" "OW!" "What the !!!!!!" "OOHH!" "Sam!!! FIX THIS HOBBIT HOLE!!!!!"
Rosie came out with the food. "Now then Legolas" said Sam, "Could you tell us all why you are here?"

Old 11-14-2002, 04:41 PM   #57
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: I'm back.

ic: I took our guests to the parlor and Rosie brought in some refreshments.

Sam: "What brings you so far from mirkwood Legolas?"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 04:44 PM   #58
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

"Well Sam, Saruman has reforged the Ring." "WHAT!!!!!!!!" yelled Sam.
"We need to get the Fellowship in action again. Someone else needs to destroy the Ring. I'm sorry Frodo but you cannot do this. Saruman lost his Ring on a visit to the Shire. He was near the Brandywine river. We need to prevent great evil from rising again."

Old 11-14-2002, 04:46 PM   #59
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Rosie came up and said "But who is going to carry it?"
Legolas said "We will choose once the fellowship is all here. I told them to all come here Sam. Is that okay with you?"

Old 11-14-2002, 04:49 PM   #60
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Sam: "well ne how do you like that. naughty saraman. Rosie! there will be more guests! how exactly do you know that there is another ring?"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote