Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-02-2002, 04:22 PM   #41
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
Nothing wrong with that. I assume you are refering to tater, but once you knew it was a joke, and he was a big part of the joke, I guess he isn't your friend anymore huh? I wouldn't try to disguise it with something like "sticking up for a friend" when it really boils down to just wanting a piece of the action, but it didn't go my way kinda thing. Spare me the double standards. Freindship had nothing to do with it. Maybe next time you shouldn't do that. Then you won't have anything to whine about.
You really don't know me, do you? I guess where you come from everyone is like that. Although, I do appreciate how you so blantly rule me out as being just like you.

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 04-02-2002 at 04:28 PM.
Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 05:05 PM   #42
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Frodofriend, as I have said before, you were not here when the pranks occured. Of course you can form whatever opinion you want, but some people will not consider it valid. You are taking mostly RE's word for everything. We were not making threats to everyone and banning everyone. That is simply not true.
You had to be there.

What really is bothering me is the fact that JD repeatedly states that he "always knew that it was a joke." Now, I can possibly understand members getting mad at 'Freddie' for replacing Tater and maybe wanting to do something, but according to JD himself, he knew that Freddie was Tater from the start and that it was a joke. JerseyDevil started this "army" of his for the sole purpose of damaging entmoot. They decided on Spamming entmoot. JD actually had about 10 members (and growing) who were already willing to do this (sorry, but I know who all of you are ). That was what was scaring us. We found out that they planned on spamming us all at the same time....uhh great. Thats why we cut the joke off short. We timed it so that we told everyone just before anyone did anything. If JD knew it was a prank, why he continue with the plans to spam entmoot and encourage others to do so????? What logical conclusion should I make about this??
Last prank, he was quick to blame me (when i was not involved and he was) and try to raise this "army" of his then. The only conclusion that I can think of is... well you fill in the blanks

RE, I find your complaints to be silly. No offence. It is my belief that the reason you are so upset over all of this is one of these: either you are upset because you did not get to spam entmoot which is what you wrote in that other topic of yours, that you are upset that you didn't get to attack us (what a worm feeling ), or/and that you were not involved in the prank and were had so bad .

I'm not trying to be mean or offensive, and ben please do not edit this post I think that it is a little of both, but mostly the latter.

Rouge Elf was let in on the joke of "pink and purple day," for those of you who did not know. I wasn't, but lets leave that out for now She knew about it when all the rest of you didn't. She was supplying suggestions for that prank and enjoying the joke as people fell for it. She said, and I quote,
Quote:
Hobbit, I'll get you for this
After I 'ended her fun' by fixing the moot. She went on to tell me on aim how nice and chaotic entmoot was and how much better it was, etc, etc.
Then on entmoot, she and JD kept on saying that I was in on it when in fact they were and I was not. They were trying to get people to I guess not like me. So in other words, they were being jerks.

The point that I am making is that they were involved in pranks before. In fact, RE and JD were two HUGE supporters of the prank and wanted more allowed. So it seems EXTREMELY HYPOCRITICAL that RE is calling us immature and saying that we went to far. I think she is just mad that she was not involved in the planning.

Furthermore, the whole reason that you started the army was because you obviously felt that demoting Tater because of the "pink and purple day" pranks was unjust, meaning that you in JD's "army" were all IN FAVOR OF PRANKS like the ones that Tater was 'demoted' for. How can you say now that we are being immature, that we went to far, that this was not funny, etc,etc. Girls, it was a prank. For fun.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 05:18 PM   #43
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Argh! I can't rebel against anything without you ruining it, HOBBIT! Why, oh, why?!

P.S. -- Tee-hee Sister Golden Hair was wrong, though. I was with the spamming army to get back at Entmoot for throwing Darth out. Immature or not, that was the reason. It wasn't for the fun of it.

P.S.S. -- I actually NEVER told FrodoFriend about anything that happened that day, HOBBIT. Jerseydevil did

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 04-02-2002 at 05:20 PM.
Old 04-02-2002, 05:21 PM   #44
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Rána Eressëa

You really don't know me, do you? I guess where you come from everyone is like that. Although, I do appreciate how you so blantly rule me out as being just like you.
I do not intend to get into a flame war with you. I frankly do not understand your remark about ruling you out as being just like me. I never said any such thing. Where I come from everyone is like what? I come from Akron, Ohio, not Emyn Muil Middle-earth, and you are right, I don't know you, and I think I would prefer to keep it that way.
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 05:24 PM   #45
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Wow. Have I actually made people angry??

It seems the tides have turned, Sister Golden Hair... *bows gracefully*

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 04-02-2002 at 05:26 PM.
Old 04-02-2002, 05:48 PM   #46
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

You lie HOBBIT. I was not going ot damage entmoot. And you guys got the timing wrong - we were going to get a LARGE army built and the attack wasn't going to go into affect until about 8:00est.

Also - HOBBIT - if you read my chat transcript I posted - I had told everyone no cursing and only attack general messages. I knew I had scared you by saying "I have to discuss that with my generals" and so forth though. I figured you'd stop it before we were able to spam the forum - but, I thought you'd just put out a surrender notice, reinstate tater and then next day tell everyone it was a joke. That way my army could have been given a victory parade, etc and the joke could have gone on all night. Hey - people would have been bowing down to Tater for being reeinstated (and we ALL know he would have liked that). But you guys didn't think that far.

And concerning Pink and Purple Day - I was not trying to make people hate you. Why would I do that? Maybe I did tryto get people to push your buttons, but that is completely seperate prank that tater chose not to implement. . I still think you were in on it though. Also - if you had asked (although I probably wouldn't have done it) I could have given you the hex numbers for the colors like I did for Tater. It would have prevented you from having some trouble I noticed with getting the colors right. But then again - I probably would have just given you even worse combinations.

And to all the members of my army - HOBBIT is bluffing. Unless there is a traitor within the group - he was never given any of the names and he only knew about some. He is just assuming who you are - just deny deny deny. If he does anything though - just think of it as just another excuse to have another war.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 06:22 PM   #47
HOBBIT

Oh, so you were involved in that prank even more than I knew. It twas you who supplied tater with the color codes. *sigh*

actually, I do have all the names.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Old 04-02-2002, 06:32 PM   #48
HOBBIT

And duh there is a "traitor" I infiltrated your group, remember? oh, and plus Tater was in it too. and he was telling us all.
right, just guesses
Members of your group include:
-----
Rouge Elf - General
JD- Head guy
StrawberryIcecream- major
Noldo
Crickhollow
Earenya
Glorious Glorfindel
markedel
---------
oh, i was just guessing, right?
ok then.
Oh, and we don't really care if you were in this 'army'
All is forgiven
Oh, and some I am not 100% sure on. So be honest if I accidently named you and tell me and I will remove you from the silly list. But if you were involved, don't say you weren't
fun

Old 04-02-2002, 06:42 PM   #49
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

I knew tater was in on it. And the only way you infiltrated the chat was because I invited Tater - I just wasn't expecting his guest to be YOU - I was expecting it to be CBG. I was surprised it ended up being you.

Oh and concerning your list, I think you might be missing some and I think you have some extras on there. But I'm not sure - the recruitment for my army started picking up once people starting talking to others.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Last edited by jerseydevil : 04-02-2002 at 06:43 PM.
jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 06:47 PM   #50
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Ya, c'mon guys/girls it was just a dumb joke!

I thought it was funny!

and heck! I made a post that I THOUGHT I would get banned for! for all I knew I was a gonner!

trust me, IT WAS FUNNY!
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 08:28 PM   #51
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

You left off two names, HOBBIT. Good luck next time
Old 04-02-2002, 08:42 PM   #52
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Well, sorry to piss you all off. I just didn't think it was funny, so I retaliated in kind with my little speech dealie. And you other people saying it was funny doesn't convince me.

Now let's just forget this, ok? This is a Tolkien board!! Talk about Frodo, everyone! Everbody loves Frodo!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 08:45 PM   #53
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

Call me a Contrarian...

But I thought Frodo was a little pansy...

And ugly to boot. (Furry feet? Eugh!)
Old 04-02-2002, 08:50 PM   #54
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Re: Call me a Contrarian...

Quote:
Originally posted by Wayfarer
But I thought Frodo was a little pansy...

And ugly to boot. (Furry feet? Eugh!)
Pansies are pretty. And you're hardly one to complain about hair.

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

Old 04-02-2002, 09:08 PM   #55
Khadrane
Elf Lord

Umm... I thought the pranks were funny. But I have a sick sense of humor. When I saw the LOTR movie agian a couple days ago, I was laughing when the Fellowship was crying after Gandalf died.

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Khadrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 09:18 PM   #56
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Re: Re: Call me a Contrarian...

Quote:
Originally posted by FrodoFriend
Pansies are pretty. And you're hardly one to complain about hair.
Tee-hee! That was a good one, FF
Old 04-02-2002, 09:34 PM   #57
Tessar
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

If you wan't to talk about frodo go to the book forum

lol
Old 04-02-2002, 09:48 PM   #58
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

I am FrodoFriend. I talk about Frodo everywhere, everytime, everyperson . . .

Old 04-02-2002, 09:49 PM   #59
Tessar
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Oh, ok that explanes a few things.....
Old 04-02-2002, 11:07 PM   #60
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Gee Tess, maybe you could have been a moderator.
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote