Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 02:31 AM   #561
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
For a moment I hesitated, unsure of what to do. He had discovered my weakness: he knew I could not harm Kin! In the moment of my hesitation, Snakesnout freed himself from my spell. 'Soft-hearted fool,' he said as his feet touched the ground. Again he jerked his head, this time throwing me against a tree. Before I could react, he picked me up and threw me again. I knew I had broken bones, and was bleeding.
Old 12-28-2002, 02:39 AM   #562
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
As I watched I saw that Calein was bleeding, and I cried, the only thing that was awake in me. Danger saw the tears, and hesitated himself. Then he did the most unsuspected thing. He found a loophole.

"No I will not kill you as I originally planed Nadorhuan. For it would ruin all my beautiful plans. I wish to lord it over you, THEN kill you, when I have you in my grasp." He bagan to walk away, the battle was finished, though it was not sure who was the winner. Would Calien come back with one last move. Danger seemed to think so, for we where still frozen.
Old 12-28-2002, 02:57 AM   #563
Silverstripe

I snarled. 'For the sake of the Kin, for the sake of a friend, for the sake of this world, you must never lead!' I snarled in the tongue of the Kin. 'Addi, merra shal loran ralesk anmarell tiran!' I cried, words in a language not even Snakesnout knew. And I threw the invisible cords I had created around Snakenout, rendering him helpless. I then shifted back into elven form, then into the form of an imperious eagle, as only the leader of the Kin can do. Snakesnout knew by this that the fight was over. I stared him down, then again became Calien the elf.

"You are in my power, Snakesnout. I should kill you -- but I will not. Instead I leave you powerless forever against the Kin; you can never challenge me again." I spat. "Now get out of my sight, Snake."

He turned to follow my command, but stopped, coughing and spluttering, trembling on the ground.

'Lady, he cannot leave Faith, nor can he go against your command. If you don't release him, he'll die.' said Hunter, 'As, indeed, he deserves.' Hunter looked at Snakesnout, growling.

"No. He is still Kin." I sighed. 'Stay, then, Snake: but remember, you are in my power and in Faith's.'
Old 12-28-2002, 03:09 AM   #564
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Then Calein truned around and Freed us. I did not know what to do, to run to Buddy, or to Calien. To my mistress or my charge. I chose the former.

"Calien, are you all right?" I cried. "I never want to feel helpless like that again. You know how annoying it is!" I tried to laugh but found only sobs pour from my mouth. Buddy came up and nuzzled my arm, attemtim to offer sympathy, but it was wasted on me. The tears turned to anger.
"AND YOU! YOU DISOBEYED MY ORDERS! Of course I suppose it started before I came here, but if I ever find you anywhere from no one, but by my side, the punishment will be great. I will not be as mercyful as Calien." Then, I relized I was not talking to Danger anymore, but Buddy. He cowerd like a whipped puppy. Then I melted.

*The wicked mind of Danger died down in Buddy. It's last thought was the worst imaginable...well at the moment anyway.* I will have my revenge on you Calien. Yea, it may be many years, but it will go faster with the help of a very good halfling friend of mine, Faith Lowe.

I spoke up again."O just come on. Can we leave now? I wanna see this palace place...or do something. My legs are stiff. And if you ever just make me watch I swear I will go insane!"
Old 12-28-2002, 11:52 AM   #565
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Iwatched in horror as the fight started. Finally I thought it was going to end but Calien wouldn't kill the other warg. Finally it was over and we were released. Grace who can not stand to see anyone injured fell to her knees which had buckled and wouldn't hold her weight but had been suported by the spell. Faith wanted to leave but I called out, "No we can't leave yet. Grace can't walk. The fight made her fall to her knees. We have to wait till she has strength enough to walk unless somebody wants to carry her." At that moment Swift walked up to me and said, 'She can ride on my back, I will not jolt her and I will walk at an easy pace.' "Swift will carry her," I said picking my friend up(I am strong) "Thanks *sob* Swift," Grace said hugging his neck so she didn't fall off.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 12-28-2002, 12:47 PM   #566
Silverstripe

I nodded, resisting the urge to flee from the others and weep. I turned away from the group and gritted my teeth a bit, ordering myself to be calm. And when I turned back, I said, in the calmest voice I could manage, "Yes. We can go now." In that moment, I envied some of the others, who could leave any time they wanted to. As I could have, once, but I knew I would never be carefree again. Hiding my fears as best I could, I motioned for the rest of the group to walk with me.

Hunter watched the youngest of the Kin, their leader, and knew she had changed greatly. He could sense a new kind of strength in her; a quiet strength, which would only be visible to those who knew her. This was not the young, somewhat scared warg they had chosen to lead them not so long ago. She was Calien, the Empress!

Last edited by Silverstripe : 12-28-2002 at 12:59 PM.
Old 12-28-2002, 01:23 PM   #567
Adrian Baggins

I walked by Swift making sure he did whathe said he would do even though I knew he would. He was as trustworthy as the sunrise in the Shire. I sensed that this trip was not going to be just a walk in the park.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 12-28-2002, 02:36 PM   #568
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
*As everyone walked on, I stopped, hesitantly, and waited, talking to Lubyla.* "Truely, tell me, am I truely a wizard?

"Yes, why else are your horses the fastest? And that is only the good part of your power, you are the creater of the rains, the reader of the wind. I think you knew these things in Helm's Deep, when you comanded it to rain, for that you knew would give Rohan the advantage. So yes, you are a powerful wizard, of the elimints of a storm that is. Even in your old world, you could feel it, though you did not know it. The sword you picked up at the castle, yes, I was there, is your sword, and staff too perhaps. You have no colour, but the red you wear."

I looked around, a bit confused about what I had just heard. " What about the young girl in my drems?"

"She is the one you raised, not your daughter, but a friend. The others are far, far ahead of us."

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-28-2002, 02:43 PM   #569
Adrian Baggins

After about an hour had past Grace got off of Swift and started walking by Celrond. Caliman, Swift and I rushed up to the front with Faith and Calien."So, when do we stop?"I asked Faith trying to sound casual. "What, tired already?" she asked looking at me, "You don't look tired." "No," I replied, " I was just wondering. And I am a bit hungry."

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-28-2002, 03:10 PM   #570
Lubyla

"Should we not be off to catch up with the others?

"Yes, we do need to get going, call your fastest horse. We shall leave as soon as possible."

Old 12-28-2002, 03:22 PM   #571
Silverstripe

At Adrian Baggin's comment about being hungry, I laughed. "An' that's the hobbit in you speaking, Adrian, I'm sure of it. Still, we can stop for a minute or two." I looked at Faith, then at her companion, my brother. The hatred and fear I saw in his eyes grieved me, but I held his gaze until he finally averted his eyes. "We may stop here."
Old 12-28-2002, 03:24 PM   #572
Lubyla

I called out for Summer, my newest horse, and one of my fastest. She arrived there quickly, as Lubyla mounted Ithilsila, and I mounted Summer. We were off, and caught up with the others quit quickly.

Old 12-28-2002, 03:29 PM   #573
Adrian Baggins

Adrian pulled the rest of her snacks from her bag(about 2 weeks worth of bottled water and stuff including 3 tubes of unopened raw cookie dough yum) and started eating like she hadn't ate in months. When she had finished off the last little bite of cookie dough she stood up and said, "I'm full now. We can go."

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-28-2002, 03:31 PM   #574
Lubyla

As she stood up, the two of us made our way there, and arrived. " What, were you thinking of leaving us behind?

"Yeah, you forgot about us."

*pulls out compact and starts to stare into it.*

Old 12-28-2002, 03:38 PM   #575
Adrian Baggins

*turns to hobbit form then to wolf form. then to elf form and finally back to wizard*
"I think I have the hang of this. Now I will be right back," I say and walk off.*huge explosion and flash of light* I walk back with black stuff all over me *cough cough choke choke* "Nope, it didn't work Celrond. I tried it. All it did was make it hard for me to breathe." "Well it worked on Harry Potter, try this one," he said handing me a piece of paper and shrugs, "This one is form that Disney movie Halloweentown." "Then it won't work," I sat tearing the piece of paper up and throwing the paper on the ground, "This isn't some movie, you know. This is real."

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-28-2002, 03:40 PM   #576
Silverstripe

I shook my head. "DEFINITELY hobbitlike, that." I decided against giving Adrian a lecture on rationing her supplies more carefully. "Is there..." I began. At that moment, a pair of horses came galloping over to us. Their riders were Lubyla and Star, who, I now realized had not been with us for some time. In fact they had left just before my battle with Snakesnout. Yet I did not ask where they had been; if it was truly important, they would tell us.
"So, what took you guys so long?" asked Faith.
Old 12-28-2002, 03:43 PM   #577
Lubyla

"Explanations of things." I snapped a quick look at Star, and she seemed to understand." How long have you been stopped for?"

Old 12-28-2002, 03:51 PM   #578
Silverstripe

"Not long," I said calmly. "Our little hobbit here," I gestured to Adrian, "had to eat. And now she's trying to, er, do something. But, Adrian, stop, stop, you're going to hurt someone like that," I said after her latest failed experiment. "Now what exactly were you trying to do?"

Last edited by Silverstripe : 12-28-2002 at 03:52 PM.
Old 12-28-2002, 03:57 PM   #579
Lubyla

"Truely, what ARE you trying to do. If your trying to conjor cheep tricks, then I must be even more powerful than you." I laughed at this, for true, I did have magic, I never used it, and all asumed I didn't have it at all.

"Hum, food DOES sound good." Pulls a cookie from her pack." I did have time to cook while you guys left"

Old 12-28-2002, 04:08 PM   #580
Adrian Baggins

"No I am not conguring cheep tricks. He," I stoped and pointed at Celrond then continued, "told me to go try some stuff that he knew wouldn't work as a prank. I suspect I will figure out some stuff about my magic, such as what kind it is and what I can do. Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go wash myself off it that stream over there.*pointing and walking off* "What stream?" Calien asked. I realized I had found water without even looking I had just thought of water and I knew where it was. I left and came back drenched. "Yep," I said, "I guessed right there is a river over there that flows down to a waterfall and then forms a pool. It is quite refreshing to the taste and I am going to go fill up my water bottles. We might do a bit of fishing over there. There are some nice trout in the pool." Reaching into my backpack I found noy just my water bottles but a book which I had definately not got from Mundane earth. It was a spellbook. I opened it up and written ion the first page which was blank except for the writing were the words: For Adrian, May this book be a help and a guide to your powers. There was no name, no indication of whoit was from. I closed the book and sat donw a dased look on my face.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Closed Thread