Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2002, 11:57 PM   #561
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
Belladona Gamgee is a great friend of mine, and now we must ride.*Up in the air on Ithilsila, all my problems seemed to fade away, but one thought struck me...* Freddigar, is he calling ALL his servants?

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 11:57 PM   #562
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc:Aeryn- a part of what you posted made no sense...
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-21-2002 at 12:00 AM.
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:01 AM   #563
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Custous Sanctus, what does that mean?
Also, Bye! Night people.

Zavron when you get on...later...Why do you get on either after me or before me everytime?

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:03 AM   #564
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Yes, all, or so it would seem. After all he doesn't have much use for me, exept my magic, which is minimal, and yet he is calling me. She saved my life you know. Came riding in on that warg, yelling out in elvish swinging Sting. Saved my life, she did...
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:03 AM   #565
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Custous Sanctus is Latin for "Guardian of all things Holy" please don't leave yet!!! what did your last post mean??
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-21-2002, 12:05 AM   #566
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Just saying that the Heir is among the company. And how Saruman brainwashed me to be a cyborg or something.

Old 11-21-2002, 12:06 AM   #567
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: ok, I now get that, but what about what Loke said?
Old 11-21-2002, 12:10 AM   #568
Fred Baggins

ooc: Well, Lubyla's being a feeber jeeber soo...

ic:Lubyla:Who? O Bell. So you think he is calling all of them? This is not good, not good at all.*looks at Andodulin*

Freddy: She was beautiful then to. now she's trying to help again. your all so ind for tyring...to...help...*Falls asleep*

[COLOR=green]No Freddy wake up! Wake up Freddy, now! O wake up Freddy*She got no responce from him*/COLOR]
Old 11-21-2002, 12:15 AM   #569
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I looked long and hard at Loke. <do not arouse my past young one> I then paid all my attention to Aeryn. <What does Saraman want?> I sheathed my sword as if to show her that I too was a sevant of him. She laughed at me as if she knew I was acting it out. I again brougt out my sword. <I challenge you to a duel. if I win, you will take message to saraman that he will not get the hobbit or anyone else for that matter. and if I lose, you may take the hobbit or someone else with you. is it agreed?> Zavron was at the back of the group and I said to him: <do not interfeare with Aeryn and I. it would be fatal on your part. I am hoping she has not grown stronger since our last meeting.>

Aeryn: <I do not have a sword, only this.> she brought out a black staff.

Losillewen: <then we will have a duel with magic.> I threw my sword in the air and when it came down it was my Azure colored staff.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-21-2002 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-21-2002, 12:29 AM   #570
Fred Baggins

* I slept a nice long nap, and Dremt of Bell, it was a strange dream though, for I was fighting her. I pinched myself* Where are we going Lubyla?

Lothlorin

I'm sorry Lubyla, but I cannot. She's calling me. Goodbye.*I jumped of the pegasus, a foolish thing to do, but was caught by the unisus. I directed him down and landed beside Aeryn.* You need my help mistress?

ooc: don't worry if you defeat her then it will snap Freddy out of his trance, cause that's all that's wrong for now, she can't compleatly change him.
Old 11-21-2002, 12:32 AM   #571
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: I think she is going to win, but I am not sure.... I know who the Heir is!!!!!!!!!!!! I found out by pure logic!!!! remember when Aeryn said that she was not going to tell us what Loke's name meant because it would ruin the story? well, he is a dunidain! so by using pure logic, I found out that he is the heir!!!

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-21-2002 at 12:39 AM.
Old 11-21-2002, 01:02 PM   #572
Lubyla

ooc:THANK YOU FRED FOR READING MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping you would say something about Andodulin. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ic: *Seeing the hobbit jump off was one thing, but what startled me, was the fact that Andodulin was gone. That would bring us all to destruction. I had to find him. I sifted through my quiver of arrows, and pulled out a pure black one, with gleaming raven feathers attached to the end. I was the only one who could bring him down when Sauron first made the One Ring, and I am now the only one who can do it.*

Old 11-21-2002, 05:55 PM   #573
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: I invited a friend of mine to join this thread, (I hope that is alright with everyone) and I am going to help her start out. here is her profile:

Name: Alasse
Race: Human (Woman)
weapon: sword
Backround: ??
horse name: Ellaire
(I hope I didn't forget anything)

ic: Aeryn and I were standing face to face, she still debating on weather or not to take the challenge. then from out of nowhere came a Figure on a Galloping horse heading strait for us. she came into view and I saw her face. <Alasse, it has been long.> she saw that I had my sword drawn and she got off of her horse.

Alasse: <can I help you?>

Losillewen: <no, do not interfeare with us. do not talk out loud yet, but we can still mind message untill she decides weather or not she will take my challenge.>

ooc: Silverstripe- I will let you take over from here.
Old 11-21-2002, 06:31 PM   #574
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: I'll try...

ic: I wanted to ask Losillewen why she had challenged the other in the first place, but knew better than to demand what was sure to be a long explanation when my friend was so obviously getting ready to do battle. But the other elf, the dark one, looked familiar, though I could not quite remember who she was or where I had seen her before.
<This one that you have challenged: what is her name?>
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 07:02 PM   #575
Lubyla

I touched down with Ithilsila, as she changed back into her gleming silver horse self, and Iwent off into the woods, hoping to find Andodulin.

Old 11-21-2002, 07:39 PM   #576
Fred Baggins

Aeryn turned to him seemingly telling him to wait with his sword drawn, for they WOULD win, even if it invovled cheating, for that is a little matter to the dark lord. She told him to be ready with his "magic".
Old 11-21-2002, 08:02 PM   #577
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Silverstripe- very good entry! Fred- Sweet!

Ic:Losillewen: <she is called Aeryn. how have your travels been?>
Old 11-21-2002, 08:27 PM   #578
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Aeryn, Aeryn ... where had I heard that name before? I knew that I should recognize her, and somehow that made me uneasy.

<They have been--informative.> I could not quite keep the bitterness out of my thoughts. <These are dark times, Losillewen, as you know well.>
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 08:54 PM   #579
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

May I make something perfectly clear? Loke ain't the heir. And Aeryn doesn't WANT to be evil.

Ic:Aeryn would not play these petty games. "I will not fight you, but by the same power the dark Nazgul had any weapon the strikes me the pain it inflicts will come back 3 fold on it's owner." Aeryn would not fight, Saruman was beginning to wrestle her conscience. She began to feel herself going mad as she once had. "So little one," She said her eyes turning onto Loke, ignoring th eothers who seemed to think they could stop her, "Are you a servant of the Lord of the Earth?"

Loke couldn't believe the gall of Losillewen. "I shall say anything that I must lady." he said in stiff tones. Then Aeryn turned her gaze on him, he could feel her trying to read and brainwash his mind. It didn't work. "Are you the servant of the Lord of the Earth?" she asked. He smiled in an unobscure manner. "It depends on who he is today..." he said simply. This seemed to enrage the elf. Why were elves so testy?

Old 11-21-2002, 09:28 PM   #580
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: well if Aeryn doesn't want to be evil then make her be good!

ic: to loke: <if you say anything you must then someday you will find your self in big trouble.> to Aeryn: <let the Man be.>