Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 05:07 AM   #561
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

"And I adored Udu's love letter. AWESOME. Lilly's heart melts!"

CS, yes, and now Lilly thinks that Val really loves her. Won't she be surprised when she discovers that instead of him, she is faced with the Second Nazgul, the Seventh and five strong Easterling warriors? hehehe

"I imagine the scene of rpg-Udu and Khamul writing this together over a big decanter of Nurn wine. . Hilarious.
Or was it Udu's alone masterpiece?"

That would be a good idea, but Khamul was not there at the time. This evil masterpiece is all the work of the Seventh, whom some might think is the inventer of total evil.

Stand back everyone. You will soon be getting some real Nazgul drama. hehehe Formulating more evil plans.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:25 AM   #562
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Serenoli,

Suppose Lilly gives Tol the Letter - Tol notices the adresss and goes there right away to investigate - alone, while Lilly preens her feathers for the love tryst in two hours.

Then he will meet Udu and have a drink with him, and join the cause of nazboys against nazgirls?

Will that work?

Because otherwise, Tol will be able to prevent Lilly from going, he is more powerful!

Will that be OK?
Old 02-05-2006, 05:28 AM   #563
CrazySquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udukhaturz
CS, yes, and now Lilly thinks that Val really loves her. Won't she be surprised when she discovers that instead of him, she is faced with the Second Nazgul, the Seventh and five strong Easterling warriors? hehehe
Stand back everyone. You will soon be getting some real Nazgul drama. hehehe Formulating more evil plans.
Sounds awesome, Udu!

What about Tol joining you after five alone (see our exchange with Serenoli)? Will it work?
Old 02-05-2006, 08:46 AM   #564
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordis
Yea, the FOGAL's have dissipated like ghosts.

Can those of you who wish to continue playing, please come forth!
Here still, in a way, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenoli
And, I'm undecided about jas, but the idea of him croaking in tall rush-weeds appeals strongly to me! Earniel, what do you say?
What am I supposed to say? Are you suggesting of letting him 'croak' as in Byebye Jas, it was nice knowing him? Or that he gets out of his appartment and into the swamps, still thinking he's a frog, to be found by either the Reed-Elves or rpg-Eärniel?
Old 02-05-2006, 10:42 AM   #565
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eärniel
Here still, in a way, I suppose.
Happy to hear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eärniel
What am I supposed to say? Are you suggesting of letting him 'croak' as in Byebye Jas, it was nice knowing him? Or that he gets out of his appartment and into the swamps, still thinking he's a frog, to be found by either the Reed-Elves or rpg-Eärniel?
I am almost sure Serenoli meant for Jas to be found by you, croaking near the river - inside the city walls, of course (who will let him out through the Gate in such a state of mind?).

Rian, I sill hope to see you back the sooner, the better. Good-bye!

LMM, thanks for the grammar hint. That is one of the things that are very difficult to check in a dictionary or a grammar book.

Serenoli, Lotesse, Udu great posts!

Udu, your letter made me laugh aloud! Perfect!

Lotesse, loved yours: "she detested needing anyone at all!" Depicts Viv's independent character very clearly.

Last edited by Gordis : 02-05-2006 at 10:57 AM.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:38 AM   #566
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Thanx, Gordis and everyone!

Serenoli - I like your new post, but something's worrisome about how flippant and saucy that little maid is being to Tolvadok. No one should be being that rude to him, I think. He is the Major Domo, not just some housekeeper. A Major Domo is like the General Director of a five star hotel - he (or she) commands a LOT of respect, and if some lazy little back-talking maid gave a Major Domo that kind of lip she's be sacked on the spot without a furthur word. Plus anyway it's distressing to see a fellow Nazgul get treated so rudely. Tolvadok deserves respect! I rather like him. In fact, pretty soon here Viv's gonna be getting back from her ride, and coming back home to Orrodel house, so she'll get to run into him! That'll be very cool. Viv's got a lot of Nazzies to talk to right now.

Well anyway.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited by Lotesse : 02-05-2006 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:29 PM   #567
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

Great posts all.

GW, did you want a scene between Aragorn and Azrabel, if so just PM me.

Udu, loved the letter post. Did you get my PM?

Shah, have you made decision about my idea yet? Could you met me know ASAP.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Old 02-05-2006, 02:20 PM   #568
CrazySquirrel

Serenoli, I have posted. I hope you like it. There is a lot about Tol, so I am ready to edit what you want!
Also, I hope you don' mind that I sent Tolvadok spying around the triangular house.
Udu, is it OK with you?

TD and Shah, If you want Lilly meet "someone" on her way to Udu's house, please, PM me or post it yourself. It is OK with me.

Lotesse, I hope you will continue!

Please, open that door - it must be no problem with your skills. Let Lilly boast of finally gaining Val's love. She will hugely exaggerate, telling that Val is madly in love and going to marry her etc. And sneer about Gordis.

But Lilly will NOT tell Viv where she is going - she will lie that she is meeting the King in his Palace by the river. And Tol has taken the letter with him.

Lilly is going to ask Viv to stay at home in her locked room and sob, when she hears Buz or Tol approach the door - to make them think that Lilly is still at home.

Is it OK??

He-he it is getting exciting...
Old 02-05-2006, 04:40 PM   #569
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar_Dunedain
Udu, loved the letter post. Did you get my PM?
TD, yes, I received your PM, but I am just not sure on how to handle this. Something tells me that Udu's dungeon will become the most popular place in Tharbad. *grins*
Old 02-05-2006, 04:53 PM   #570
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Quote:
Great posts all.

GW, did you want a scene between Aragorn and Azrabel, if so just PM me.
Oh , sorry, I didn't know that my Vacation-notice hadn't gone thru to ye all. I'm having a break. I withdrew all vampires, kravens and spirits. They are no longer a part of the story.
Old 02-05-2006, 04:59 PM   #571
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

For how long GW? They will be missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
TD and Shah, If you want Lilly meet "someone" on her way to Udu's house, please, PM me or post it yourself. It is OK with me.
Sure thing, I'm just waiting for Shah to PM me back.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Old 02-05-2006, 05:08 PM   #572
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Quote:
For how long GW? They will be missed.
Unfortunately for good. My inventions weren't really ME material. Good bye. See u on the other threads.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:35 PM   #573
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel
Serenoli, I have posted. I hope you like it. There is a lot about Tol, so I am ready to edit what you want!
Also, I hope you don' mind that I sent Tolvadok spying around the triangular house.
Udu, is it OK with you?
CS, yes, that is fine. I am just not sure, though, how he will be dealt with. If he finds out that Lilaenwen has been kidnapped, he will go straight to the Captain and tell him all.

Why is it I am getting the strong mental imagery of a colossal fire and the triangular house going up in flames? Tell me it is not true! *grins*

TD, I have just posted and left an opening for Khamul.
Old 02-05-2006, 06:50 PM   #574
CrazySquirrel

Quote:
CS, yes, that is fine. I am just not sure, though, how he will be dealt with. If he finds out that Lilaenwen has been kidnapped, he will go straight to the Captain and tell him all.

Why is it I am getting the strong mental imagery of a colossal fire and the triangular house going up in flames? Tell me it is not true! *grins*
Udu, loved your poist. I am inrigued by your facilities.

As for Tolvadok, I imagine hat he will sneak into the house, feel Udu's presence and ask him for explanations. Then, probably join you and Khamul in your difficult task. I base this belief on Serenoli's post here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenoli
Well, Tolvadok is going to follow her... he doesn't know that Maethor and Khamul wrote the letter..., and he's going to try his best to stop her from getting in Gordis' way, as he thinks she's doing. I also feel sorry for her, and will be an obstacle in udu and Khamul's evil plan... but if Tol finds out the truth, he'll be more than glad to let her go. She treats him abominably, after all.
Of course it is for Serenoli to decide what Tol will do. A hint for you, Udu: poor frustrated Tolvadok desperately needs a drink

But the question, will you report to the Captain, or not still remains. I remember TD wanted to tell him?

TD, Shah, sorry, I am afraid it is too late to move all the thing to Friday! But the scene with you-know-whom can be planned for Friday, but happen in some other way - not involving Lilly, but some other nazgul - perhaps Aiwendis?

The additional person can join Lilly later (book a cell, Udu, the establishment will soon be full!)
Old 02-05-2006, 07:04 PM   #575
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Quote:
he will go straight to the Captain and tell him all.

You better tell the Captain, guys. He doesn't like surprises.

Perhaps, Tolvadok, or Khamul should go ask permission? Or at least report and seek forgiveness when the deed is done?

And I liked your last post, Udu - so you invented a nazgul-detector. But Ulfang is taking it to the University! It will be glowing all the time!

Last edited by Gordis : 02-05-2006 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:41 PM   #576
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
You better tell the Captain, guys. He doesn't like surprises.
Udu has always had a tendency to be rebellious. He is a man who knows what he wants and demands his own way.

Quote:
Perhaps, Tolvadok, or Khamul should go ask permission? Or at least report and seek forgiveness when the deed is done?
Probably after the deed is done. *grins*

Quote:
And I liked your last post, Udu - so you invented a nazgul-detector. But Ulfang is taking it to the University! It will be glowing all the time!
Sorry to give the impression that the charm would be seen by all. I have amended that to make it more clear. Who better to invent a Nazgul detector than a Nazgul.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:56 PM   #577
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Quote:
Udu has always had a tendency to be rebellious. He is a man who knows what he wants and demands his own way.
Probably after the deed is done. *grins*
Hmm, perhaps Tol or Khamul are less rebellious.

Quote:
Sorry to give the impression that the charm would be seen by all. I have amended that to make it more clear. Who better to invent a Nazgul detector than a Nazgul.
Indeed! Yes, now it is more practical.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:14 PM   #578
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Hmm, perhaps Tol or Khamul are less rebellious.
Yes, that is my impression.

Quote:
Indeed! Yes, now it is more practical.
I wrote the post when I was in a hurry and I missed that on my edit the first time.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:09 PM   #579
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Amazing stuff as usual, fellow writers! Udu, Crazy Squirrel, DAMN good stuff. I worry that I'm not as up to snuff writing-wise today, for real.

Shah - hey, that falcon of Captain Shah's, Blackwing - I wonder if Blackwing and Lomi can be allies, or "bird family friends," as it were? That would be cool. They're both the same kind of predator-birds, right? I have an idea about the two birds casually in conversation trading information about what they do, and what they've seen. Tell me what you think about this! Well anyway.

Tryna read again a lot of posts from the last few weeks to gain a refreshed perspective from which to write myself. There's a lot in our posts, little tidbits and gems of info, that if I don't go back and re-read them sometimes I can forget after so much time elapses between post contributions. I'm trying to find the one where Viv tells Lil what Lomi told her, and now realising that I haven't even WRITTEN that post yet. Sometimes I'm such a birdbrain.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Old 02-05-2006, 09:17 PM   #580
Lady Marion Magdalena
Elf Lord

Sane, since the loss of your boys will leave a rather large hole in the storyline, may I adopt them and keep their characters active in your absence?
"Because it is my name! Because I cannot have another in my life! Because I lie and sign myself to lies! Because I am not worth the dust on the feet them that hang! How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; Leave me my name!"

- The Crucible

"nolite hippopotamum vexare!"
Closed Thread