Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2002, 11:15 PM   #541
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*I was dreaming again, it was Her, Naa Tel'raa's mistress, ans she was calling me, calling. I woke up in a cold sweat, threw some clothes on and looked out the window. Ther She was...that is why I had thought I knew Aeryn at first...She had been my mistress!

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-20-2002 at 11:18 PM.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 11:19 PM   #542
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

*confused,* Fred, I am your dream girl? that's creepy.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 11:19 PM   #543
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: "What is my name Aeryn? *to Loke* you know where Rivendell is. I will be there in a moment. " I looked at Aeryn long and hard, there was something different about her, something evil.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 11:23 PM   #544
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Aeryn probes her mind, searching for the answer..."Losillewen, do not look at me in such a way, I mean to apologize...for my behaviour at our last meeting..." She said in a would-be genuine voice.

Loke couldn't believ what a snappish answer he got, he replied, "How many rude elves can one Dunedain find in a day?" muttering under his breath he left towards the lighted roof tops of Rivendell

Old 11-20-2002, 11:23 PM   #545
Fred Baggins

ooc: no your not me dream girl! Your Freddy's old Mistress, from the dark lands! perhaps I should explain? Freddy spent two years brainwashed in Mordor, following the commands of a dark mistress, (you) but when she broke the spell, he was able to leave Mordor, and suposedly be ride of it forever. That as you can see is untrue...hope you don't mind Aeryn.

ic: *I ran downstairs and looked at Aeryn, about to tell her to please stop playing, that it wasn't funny in the least, and almost ran into a tall dunidain. He looked familar, then I knew, he was the one we had meet on the rode.* Sorry, you're...Loke right?

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-20-2002 at 11:27 PM.
Old 11-20-2002, 11:26 PM   #546
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Oh, great addition Fred!!!

Ic:A funny little hobbit came down and was yelling at her to quit...What was going on? He too, looked familiar...an adventurer perhaps? No, from before that...from her black years...

Old 11-20-2002, 11:27 PM   #547
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: "come then, follow me." I could feel her looking into my mind, but then I closed it, and turned and faced her. "Aeryn, if you have indeed talked to Galadriel, then tell me, What did she give me at our last parting? "

ooc: Galadriel gave me Nenya, but you don't know that, and, my mind is closed.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-20-2002, 11:35 PM   #548
Fred Baggins

Aeryn, that is not funny, take that garb off i..m..d...opps.*She wasn't fooling like I had thought, I could feel it this time, I began to back away, trying to get away from her, pry my mind away from her evil thoughts.
Old 11-20-2002, 11:35 PM   #549
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Aeryn looks at her oddly, "I never claimed to have spoken to Galadrial. I ..left...and I didn't tell you that either. That Man told you that."

Old 11-20-2002, 11:39 PM   #550
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Loke looked at the Halfing he had saw earlier, "I remember you sir. You had that very interesting ...horse...did you not?"

The day began to fade, the sun was setting behind distant mountains, and all was not right in Rivendell.

Old 11-20-2002, 11:39 PM   #551
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
*I rode up to see such a site! Elves confusing each other and a delarious(sp) hobbit. Oh what jolly good fun I could have, but no, I needed to find him. I walked up to Freddy.* Gooday, I see ou have reached friends. Am I to be off now? Or do you wish to leave again?

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 11:40 PM   #552
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: "no man told me that. you told me. don't you remember? but of course you wouldn't!! you are brain washed into helping Saraman!! excuse me, I have just been called..." I ran to rivendell and went imedeitly to Gandalf. "She is not her self. she has become evil, she told me she knew nothing of Galadriel, and she herself told me that. what are we to do?"
Old 11-20-2002, 11:44 PM   #553
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

No, that isn't what I meant Ms. I meant the conversation of the last few pages...

Old 11-20-2002, 11:44 PM   #554
Fred Baggins

*I heard her, but could not answer. She was calling me. with what will I had left, I reached down and pulled out a horn, my last resort. It broke her Aeryn's concentration, and brought Naa Tel'raa...but instead of showing up in her white form as she should have, He showed up in His Black form. It was all true then. I might as well have given up then and there, for The Darkness was calling all of it's servants, myself included. Somethings stoped me though. I felt Lubyla behind me, and-and Fran! But Aeryn kept trying to draw me.*
Old 11-20-2002, 11:47 PM   #555
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: well I meant the conversation we had in bree.
Old 11-20-2002, 11:48 PM   #556
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

WHAT? Was that my duty...?

IC
Aeryn erected herself to her full height, "Freddy, come. He is waiting..."

!!!~~~!!!

Loke stood and watched this interesting theatrics, when the little hobbit seemed to want to go to the obviously dark maiden Loke put a huge hand on his shoulder and muttered in his ear, "Stay strong halfing." He then walked forward toward the dark elf, and abstructed her view...

Old 11-20-2002, 11:52 PM   #557
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
*On a great silver pegasus, I found myself rescuing the lad. Though his Unisus was with us, I feared his will was too weak. Plus, now that I had reveled myself to Aeryn, of course I had to get away.* Lasto beth nin Freddy, tolo dan nan galad

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 11:53 PM   #558
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I left gandalf and went to my horse and mounted her. I rode towards where Aeryn and the hobbit were, but before I got in sight I made my self invisible. (I can turn my self invisible but you can still see my horse) *to aeryn* <you should have killed me when you had the chance, servant of Saraman!> I dismounted and drew my sword, there was a pale light gleaming from it, as if it was eager for battle. I then brought out Nenya and put it on. Aeryn could now see it, gleaming on my finger, one of the three.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-20-2002 at 11:55 PM.
Old 11-20-2002, 11:55 PM   #559
Fred Baggins

*I looked at the Dunidain, and then at Lubya. Not quite sure what was happening, I asked a silly question.* Do you know belladona Gamgee, Lubyla? She's here, helping me. *Naa Tel'raa shot me a Look. I'd blown it. I had mentioned Bell, Fran. He begane walking toward me unoticed.*
Old 11-20-2002, 11:56 PM   #560
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Aeryn looked coldly at the she-elf. "Kill you?" she could still see the elf. *hee hee* "I do not possess such power only He does..." she frowns slightly, "He wishes to find the heir, but..her is found!" She laughs now, not really malisciously, but saddly.Do you think I fear death? She asked, "When I don't know who I am. When I don't feel anything. I don't even remember what it was like to not bear my burden." she spat

Loke quickly came between Aeryn and Losi, he looked furiosly at Losi, "Would you kill an innocent? Would you have the good die? It was not long ago that you too couldn't remember your past Elf." he said quietly.

Last edited by Aeryn : 11-20-2002 at 11:59 PM.