Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 11:05 PM   #521
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
My eyes do that too! My eyes look brilliantly blue whenever I am very sad, they are grey sometimes, sometimes green, but mostly very blue. That's a trip, how eyes can change like that. Chameleon eyes.
That' must be a blue-eyed thing. My eyes used to be "windex blue" but are now greyish-green. I think that as one with blue eyes ages, the saturation of blue pigment generally remains the same, while the eyes grow substantially. My eyes are generally very variable, ranging from almost grey (or as close to grey as you can possibly get) to the very rare ocurrence where they take on their original "windex blue" color. It must be like those rocks...Now you got me interested. I'm going to do some cross referenceing between eye color and what causes the changes in those stones. Anyone know what I mean? They make earrings out of them sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB
Brown hair, blue eyes. That tells you a lot.
You might as well be describing one of the goats at TLD. (Or me, for that matter.) Wow! I didn't realize you were an android!

Lotesse, they are two different people. Just look at their different writing styles, their subtle diffrence in subscribed threads, etcetera. One has to observe, not see. (No offense! I spend a good deal of time observing all of you, ie reading your profiles regularly and oftimes spending a good twenty minutes on Whos Online--not to spy on you! Just to see if you will post in one of my subscribed threads soon.)
Old 03-13-2006, 11:45 PM   #522
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

NO! No! They are not two diferent people; it is one of those dual personality situations, ut I don't want to get all public and funny about it because I really do not want to hurt her feelings; she they? - are - is - a sweet mooter, and it's definitely all good if she wants to do that, but anyway I am up on game. They're both very, very happily welcome here at Entmoot! Split personalities are awesome. I used to have the same thing going on, when I was twelve till I was fourteen. It's definitey all good!

The eye thing - but my eyes haven't grown any different at all, and I am prbably about ten years older than you trolls' bane, right? They still look for the most part very blue. Sometimes even the checkout girls at the store will get a bit freaked out, and say something. "Your eyes are so blue!" That kind of thing. I think if I'm in a grey-overcast place, like a cloudy day, my eyes will get a light grey thing happening. They get green too, sometimes. Trippy, huh. Pretty much my eyes stay windex blue. I'm thinking of putting a close-up shot of my face in the Entmooter's picture thread, but I keep stalling.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Old 03-13-2006, 11:51 PM   #523
Lady Marion Magdalena
Elf Lord

Quote:
My eyes do that too! My eyes look brilliantly blue whenever I am very sad, they are grey sometimes, sometimes green, but mostly very blue. That's a trip, how eyes can change like that. Chameleon eyes.

That' must be a blue-eyed thing. My eyes used to be "windex blue" but are now greyish-green. I think that as one with blue eyes ages, the saturation of blue pigment generally remains the same, while the eyes grow substantially. My eyes are generally very variable, ranging from almost grey (or as close to grey as you can possibly get) to the very rare ocurrence where they take on their original "windex blue" color. It must be like those rocks...Now you got me interested. I'm going to do some cross referenceing between eye color and what causes the changes in those stones. Anyone know what I mean? They make earrings out of them sometimes.
Opals? Prisms? Are you talking about the pigment or the reflection of light TB?

I know what you two mean about blue eyes being weird. Mine always get bluer after I've been crying, normally they're a more greyish-blue, with hazel splotches near the top right of each iris. Gives people a turn when they first notice those...
"Because it is my name! Because I cannot have another in my life! Because I lie and sign myself to lies! Because I am not worth the dust on the feet them that hang! How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; Leave me my name!"

- The Crucible

"nolite hippopotamum vexare!"
Old 03-13-2006, 11:55 PM   #524
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

o.k. you guys, real quick, can someone show me again what is the way to upload a pic - I did it before, once Shah showed me, but I have looked through this thread and cannot seem to find the program she showed me. I don't think it was imageshack; it was something else but I can't remember dammit.

Old 03-13-2006, 11:57 PM   #525
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marion Magdalena

I know what you two mean about blue eyes being weird. Mine always get bluer after I've been crying, normally they're a more greyish-blue, with hazel splotches near the top right of each iris. Gives people a turn when they first notice those...
Me too; same thing but I don't get the hazel splotches, mine are just screaming blue whenever I'm intensely sad, or have been crying. It sometimes freaks people out. Fine, let them freak out!

Old 03-13-2006, 11:58 PM   #526
Lady Marion Magdalena
Elf Lord

Photobucket? Even I can't mess that one up...

Just go to photobucket.com and get an account. Once you're on it's pretty self-explanatory.
"Because it is my name! Because I cannot have another in my life! Because I lie and sign myself to lies! Because I am not worth the dust on the feet them that hang! How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; Leave me my name!"

- The Crucible

"nolite hippopotamum vexare!"
Old 03-14-2006, 12:07 AM   #527
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Ah! Thanx; yes that'd be the one.

Old 03-14-2006, 12:09 AM   #528
trolls' bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marion Magdalena
Opals? Prisms? Are you talking about the pigment or the reflection of light TB?
No, they're like these stones that change color depending on the lighting. Probably related to mood rings and those glasses that adjust to lighting.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:18 AM   #529
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

It didn't work. IT DIDN'T FRIGGIN' WORK!! NO, no!! I want my picture off the world wide web; oh get it off, get it off!! I started a Photo whateverthe fuc k account, and it didn't work!! HELP, help!!

Last edited by Lotesse : 03-14-2006 at 12:20 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:20 AM   #530
Rev. Justin Timberlake
Andúril the White

Very nice pics, littleadanel. Sweet.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:23 AM   #531
Rev. Justin Timberlake
Andúril the White

Lotesse, go to http://imageshack.us

It's the easiest way in the omniverse to host pics.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:38 AM   #532
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Thank you a million thanks, Justin. I hate that stupid Photothingy McIntrusive stupid crap. This worked much quicker, actually it actually worked at all, this little golden frog site. I think it looks o.k., I think so anyway. This is a picture I took of myself the other day; it is kind of awkward but you can see the eye thing going on. I have my hat on here. I love that hat.

[gone] GONE!!! [/missed your chance]
I'm taking this picture off in a second; get your eyefull while ye can my friends 'cause this won't stay long.

Last edited by Lotesse : 03-14-2006 at 12:51 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:44 AM   #533
trolls' bane

That's a good pic, Lotesse! Nice hat. And you just wone me a free dinner for two at Chilis!

I don't have any pictures yet, but I am well known for my vast collection of hats, most of all by my "crown" () jewel of my hat collection, a safari hat covered in pins that often leads others to misinterpret me as a member of the boyscouts. I'll get someone to take a picture of me standing next to Indy. And once I get my lab coat, I'll take a picture of me in that, too.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:50 AM   #534
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

What dinner for two at Chilis? *darts eyes nervously from side to side* What are you talking about? Is it something about my hat? I am erasing that picture RIGHT now.

Old 03-14-2006, 12:54 AM   #535
trolls' bane

I know. The web page it was on had a little ad at the bottom that said I won a free dinner for two at Chili's. And I know my poor helpless victim who I will ensnare into that dinner...*weighs consummatic value to intellectual value, then tries again by finding the average*
What luck! I'm doing proportions in Algebra. wOOt!
Old 03-14-2006, 01:05 AM   #536
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Is "wOOt" an original Nurvingielism? I've always wondered about that! Or is it "w00t", with the oh's being the keys for zeros? Oh, now I see, it IS the keys for the zeros. It's w00t. But that's a Nurvi original, right?

Old 03-14-2006, 01:10 AM   #537
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Magnificent Master of Buckland

Quote:
NO! No! They are not two diferent people; it is one of those dual personality situations, ut I don't want to get all public and funny about it because I really do not want to hurt her feelings; she they? - are - is - a sweet mooter, and it's definitely all good if she wants to do that, but anyway I am up on game. They're both very, very happily welcome here at Entmoot! Split personalities are awesome. I used to have the same thing going on, when I was twelve till I was fourteen. It's definitey all good!
No offense taken. I'm sorry, but dual personalities remind me of Smeagol/Gullom.
If you want to know, we're 20 months apart.
Quote:
The eye thing - but my eyes haven't grown any different at all, and I am prbably about ten years older than you trolls' bane, right? They still look for the most part very blue. Sometimes even the checkout girls at the store will get a bit freaked out, and say something. "Your eyes are so blue!" That kind of thing. I think if I'm in a grey-overcast place, like a cloudy day, my eyes will get a light grey thing happening. They get green too, sometimes. Trippy, huh. Pretty much my eyes stay windex blue. I'm thinking of putting a close-up shot of my face in the Entmooter's picture thread, but I keep stalling.
My eyes are more greyish blue or hazel. Not really "windex blue", or even close. I don't really keep track of what my eyes look like in certain lights.

Is there anything I can do that wouldn't inconvenience me?.-Adrian Monk

Hogan: What's a definate factor that we can count on?
Newkirk: We don't know what we're doing.

Do you wanna split a pineapple? -Shawn Spencer
Old 03-14-2006, 01:10 AM   #538
trolls' bane

Quote:
Is "wOOt" an original Nurvingielism? I've always wondered about that! Or is it "w00t", with the oh's being the keys for zeros? Oh, now I see, it IS the keys for the zeros. It's w00t. But that's a Nurvi original, right?
Dunno. Nurvingielism! I love it! That's the title for my new way of describing otherwise unnameable philosopical beleifs at my school.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:16 AM   #539
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

I think I'm going to bed now - buona notte, trolls' bane & Meriadoc! I took my piccy off after that comment about chilis freaked me out; maybe some other day I'll put a new pic of myself online here for you guys. We shall see. 'Night, dearhearts!

Old 03-14-2006, 01:18 AM   #540
trolls' bane

Quote:
I think I'm going to bed now - buona notte, trolls' bane & Meriadoc! I took my piccy off after that comment about chilis freaked me out; maybe some other day I'll put a new pic of myself online here for you guys. We shall see. 'Night, dearhearts!
Why, what's wrong with Chili's? *thinks* Oh, right got ya. Food revoloution. Your secret is safe with me...

FOOD REVOLOUTION! I could be your campaign manager.
Closed Thread