Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2002, 04:01 PM   #501
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I guess he was... not exactly. He hated everyone who wasn't perfect, as he wanted them to be. If that's a snob he was defenately one!
Quote:
originally posted by EXK
And the possessive villain fancier? Well, i'm prone to a bit of it, you may have noticed
what? no... not really.

and I dobn't like Draco, especially not in this icon.
Old 10-08-2002, 07:09 PM   #502
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I'm with you on this one Radagast. Draco is just NOT a nice person. He's snobby, racist, biggoted, snooty, arrogant, mean, etc, etc. He's not even evil enough to be a villain, for christ's sake. He's just petty, and small minded, and selfish. A bit boring if you ask me. Mind you, I haven't degraded myself down enough to read those wretched slash fanfics yet.
Old 10-08-2002, 07:28 PM   #503
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
I'm with you on this one Radagast. Draco is just NOT a nice person. He's snobby, racist, biggoted, snooty, arrogant, mean, etc, etc. He's not even evil enough to be a villain, for christ's sake. He's just petty, and small minded, and selfish. A bit boring if you ask me. Mind you, I haven't degraded myself down enough to read those wretched slash fanfics yet.
I do in a way agree with this. Oh and don't forget animal killer. He tried to kill poor Buckbeak. I( think some how Draco is going to end up good in the end.

On my Im I can get the I love remus thinging perfect size and still in good animation but how to get it to stay that way. ( yes I know very )
Old 10-09-2002, 04:48 AM   #504
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
I can see we're not going to agree on this one. And of course that's because i am right. He may be a snob, but i still like him. And i don't read slash fics very often. I'm quite contented with te Draco trilogy

Quote:
I( think some how Draco is going to end up good in the end.
I don't want him to end up 'good' like Harry, it would defeat all his sense of being. He's there to be a stuck up git, that's what he should be, and that's what will keep me happy Oh yeah, and my avatar is pretty...

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 10-09-2002, 10:46 AM   #505
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

BoP and Radagast are right, Draco the character is like that - mean. and terrible, and cruel. But Draco the avatar is hot, and that's all I care about.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 10-09-2002, 11:14 AM   #506
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by galadriel88
BoP and Radagast are right, Draco the character is like that - mean. and terrible, and cruel. But Draco the avatar is hot, and that's all I care about.
Heh, thanks for the support G88! However, i'm going to say that i believe that Draco is a misunderstood character. And he takes his inner aggresion out on other people because he doesn't know how to handle it. I sometimes do this. I understand. Oh, and he's also hot

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 10-09-2002, 04:20 PM   #507
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Huh! misunderstood. like Melkor in Tolkein's books? I like misunderstood characters usually, but this one... amm... it's very hard to like him.

He's "hot" (and he's not) in your avatar maybe, but he is just a 15 years old guy.
Old 10-09-2002, 11:34 PM   #508
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Erp. EXK, your avatar is very hot. (*drool....*)
However, I find that I prefer Cassie Claire's Draco much better than Canon Draco (it's always a shock reading Canon after Cassie Claire! ) CC's Draco is just...so much more...swank.
Erp. This should all be in the Schnoogle thread, in GM, so go there if you want to argue some more.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 10-10-2002, 10:08 AM   #509
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by Radagast The Brown
Huh! misunderstood. like Melkor in Tolkein's books? I like misunderstood characters usually, but this one... amm... it's very hard to like him.

He's "hot" (and he's not) in your avatar maybe, but he is just a 15 years old guy.
No, in Tolkien's books Fëanor was the misunderstood one I told you, i have an unhealthy villain fixation. Anyway, my avatar is hot yes, and i prefer to think of him after or at the end of his years in Hogwarts.

Quote:
Erp. EXK, your avatar is very hot. (*drool....*)
However, I find that I prefer Cassie Claire's Draco much better than Canon Draco (it's always a shock reading Canon after Cassie Claire! ) CC's Draco is just...so much more...swank.
I agree I like CC's Draco definately, but i also like Canon Draco too, which a lot of people don't. Anyhow, this is off topic as Tano rightly said, so if anyone wants to argue with me more, please vacate to the Schnoogle thread

ANYWAY... It's just an avatar. Which is what this thread is about.

I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 10-10-2002 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-11-2002, 05:38 PM   #510
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Quote:
originally posted by EXK
No, in Tolkien's books Fëanor was the misunderstood on I told you, i have an unhealthy villain fixation. Anyway, my avatar is hot yes, and i prefer to think of him after or at the end of his years in Hogwarts.
I understand him very well. He is a pessessive person. like you. nevermind. You won't understand.
Old 10-12-2002, 03:55 AM   #511
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I hate it when people say 'you wouldn't understand.'
But this isn't the venting thread...neh...

Love the avatar, E XK!
Oh, and I like the canon Draco too, E XK. Not near as much as Cassie Claire's, but I do like him.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 10-12-2002, 06:55 AM   #512
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by Radagast The Brown
I understand him very well. He is a pessessive person. like you. nevermind. You won't understand.
You sound like you're being very pretentious Radagast, i agree with EG about the not unfderstandingf thing. It's kind of annoying. And i like Fëanor, and understand him. People think he's bad and he's not really. You see him for what he appears to be, i see him on a deeper level of understanding because i like to think about what other factoers influnec e a character intheir actions. Unless of curse you fo that too and just still see it like that.

Quote:
Love the avatar, E XK!
Oh, and I like the canon Draco too, E XK. Not near as much as Cassie Claire's, but I do like him.
Thanks I like canon too, i was just defending him from these nasty people picking on him. But CC's Draco is...dreamy. (I ouldn't think of a better word.)

Sorry id this post is badly spelt, i can't focus on hte screen very well.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 10-12-2002, 03:53 PM   #513
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Quote:
originally posted by EXK
You sound like you're being very pretentious Radagast, i agree with EG about the not unfderstandingf thing. It's kind of annoying. And i like Fëanor, and understand him. People think he's bad and he's not really. You see him for what he appears to be, i see him on a deeper level of understanding because i like to think about what other factoers influnec e a character intheir actions. Unless of curse you fo that too and just still see it like that.
hey, what do you want? no one will understand it. It's from me to me. Ok? I'm not pretentious and I didn't know that word before, I checked in a dictionary... I have one in my computer and it have a "quenia-dutch" dictionary too.
And I think you know Feanor and understand him because you and him are very similar.
Old 10-14-2002, 06:31 PM   #514
Sicirus
Elf Lord

well I am a very big Lupin Fancier. Very BIG.

Does anyone know were I can find an icon for Lupin other than the "My heart belongs to Remus Lupin." one I have now(that I have asked time after time for someone to resize but has no replies.)????
Old 10-15-2002, 04:51 PM   #515
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

i like the harry pic! hehehee
although this eyes remind me of satan's pet cat....
Old 10-16-2002, 06:55 AM   #516
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicirus
(that I have asked time after time for someone to resize but has no replies.)????
Hey, i tried, but i don't have enough brain capacity to do it without losing the animation! (I.e. i don't know how to do it.) Sorry!
Quote:
although this eyes remind me of satan's pet cat....
Heh hee, i love daddy's pet cat...

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 10-16-2002, 08:28 PM   #517
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Thanks

Do you know of any other Lupin avatars?
I found one but it really SUCKS!
Old 10-18-2002, 11:19 AM   #518
Elfmaster XK

Unfortunately i don't, sorry. Though if i get round to drawing him i'll let you know. I drew Sirius Black last night. Hee, i love drawing. Not to say you'd like my style anyway. But if i come across one then i'll post it up.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 10-18-2002, 11:36 AM   #519
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Heres a picture of Lupin I drew a while ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lupin (custom) (2).jpg (7.2 KB, 22 views)
Old 10-18-2002, 12:55 PM   #520
Elfmaster XK

Heh, that was cool! A bit of a wonky and small scan but looks good to me! I like that. I haven't coloured Sirius in yet. When i do i'll scan him in and show my pathetic talents i call artistic.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Closed Thread