Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2002, 03:14 PM   #501
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
At Swift's statement, I grinned (a wargish, not human, expression).

'Aye, I know my friend wasn't afraid, Swift, but the question is, who was she looking FOR? No, I'm not worrying, Swift, not yet. I know Faith would be doing something important, and it may mean trouble -- or it may not. I'd just like to know what happened, and then I can decide what to do about it!'
Old 12-26-2002, 03:18 PM   #502
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

On my way back to the others I changed back to wizard for and found Faith standing there talking to a white warg.

'Come let us go back to the others,' Swift said to Rraella. 'Yes lets,' she replied.
(sorry I just needed to answer for you that one time)
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 12-26-2002, 03:39 PM   #503
Silverstripe

Swift, Hunter, and I made our way back to the rest of the Writewraiths. There, in the center of everything, was Faith, and a white warg... 'Snowstorm! Sister!' I cried in delight. 'Ah, Snowstorm, it has been long since I've seen you!'

'Aye, too long, and I'm afraid I'll have to leave you again soon, Sister. I stay only to deliver a message to the Empress of Writewraiths, or to her friend.'

<What is the message?>
Old 12-26-2002, 04:04 PM   #504
Adrian Baggins

"What happened Adi?" Calliman(Brandon) asked when I got back. "I don't know. I think I shifted," I told him catching my breath for I had ran back to check to make sure nothing was wrong. "Shifted? Into what a wolf?" Celrond(Bobby) questioned prying into my bussiness."Yes Celrond, a wolf," I answered as I shifted again, this time into a hobbit.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 12-26-2002, 05:32 PM   #505
Adrian Baggins

"Oh this is great another shift form. I can't even control what and when I change into something! Luckilly I think this is my last form. Now I can learn to control it," I said exasperatedly sitting down. "It's not that bad Adi," Grace said sitting down beside me, "I mean it could be worse I mean you could have one more form...," as she said this I changed into an elf."So I was wrong this is my last form." Calliman and Celrond sat down beside Grace and I while Swift, Rraella and Hunter came walking back and Faith stood talking to a white warg.
"Yes Hunter for the hundredth time I understood you the first time you spoke, do not fear my mistress she will not harm you unless you harm me or one of her friends," I heard Swift say and was startled till I realized I could understand him because he was my friend an I could shift into a wolf. "I still don't like her," Hunter said.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Last edited by Adrian Baggins : 12-26-2002 at 05:39 PM.
Old 12-27-2002, 12:25 PM   #506
Silverstripe

'And, Swift, you still haven't answered my question. You admit that your mistress is not one of us, yet she can still transform into a wolf. Why? And who is she, really?'

<The hour is come! Before, you were hidden from the eyes of this world; now you may be clearly seen. Danger has come, but is not for you to fear, and the hunter does not seek to harm his prey. Empress, go to your kingdom with your friends. You will find that you know the way.> Snowstorm paused. 'And that's the entire message, Ca-Rraella. I must go; it was good to see you again!' The white warg ran into the distance.

ooc: In case anyone's getting confused, no, Calien's "brothers" and "sisters" are not blood kin.

Last edited by Silverstripe : 12-27-2002 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-27-2002, 12:42 PM   #507
Adrian Baggins

'I do not know. This question must be answered by the Emperess,' Swift told Hunter walking over to me and laying down, 'All I know is she is my mistress and I serve her loyally.' "Thanks Swift, for standing up for me," I wispered grateful he did not let Hunter get into the frame of mind that I was not good in all.'Don't mention it. It is my job, Princess,' he muttered saying princess so that none could here. The bad thing was that Hunter read his lips. 'Princess? Princess!? Swift did you just call her Princess!?' Hunter exclaimed looking at him in suprise and anger.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-27-2002, 01:18 PM   #508
Silverstripe

'She's not the Empress, Hunter,' I said quickly, 'if that's what you're thinking.'

'Then you know who is?'

'Yes.'

'Who is the Empress, then?'

Opening the Link to Hunter alone, I said, <I am.>

Hunter growled softly. <Then I am loyal to you forever. Or did you not guess why I was seeking the Empress? In a dream I saw that the Empress was coming, the Empress of a people called the Writewraiths, and she would be a wise and fair ruler. This I saw, too: that I would be a leader of her forces, the first to join her great army.>
Old 12-27-2002, 01:30 PM   #509
Adrian Baggins

'You thought she was the Emperess didn't you Hunter,' Swift said, 'No I knew she was not, She is Princess of a different race though I know not which one. Only the Emperess will know. I had my suspicions about the Emperess because of this dream I had. This dream said that the Emperess would posess the power to shift without being a shifter. It said she would be a werewolf.'

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-27-2002, 01:47 PM   #510
Silverstripe

ooc: Adrian, please read the last few pages again. Calien isn't exactly a werewolf! She IS a type of shifter, but not the *same* type as your character.
Old 12-27-2002, 01:51 PM   #511
Adrian Baggins

Sorry Swift didn't know. Besides you call yourself a werewolf to Faith

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-27-2002, 02:01 PM   #512
Silverstripe

ooc: Actually, I was saying it was a bit LIKE the stories of werewolves. But that's okay. It IS somewhat like being a werewolf...but not exactly.

ic: <We must seek the kingdom of Writewraiths.> I told Hunter and Faith. <I know the way. The others may come with us or stay, but I know I have to go there.>
Old 12-27-2002, 02:31 PM   #513
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
I panicked. Why had Ileft my friend, I couldn't remember. I remember thinking that she was going to be very dangerous, that only a warg could stop her. I was a hobbit! Not a warg, so why did she think i could help. then, one thought entered my mind, and it is all I could remember. I ran back, rushing for my backpack. 'Still be in there please!'I prayed. I looked around and pulled it out...the elvish blade(Glamdring, but she doesn't know yet.) Buddy was there. "Let me go back Buddy, please."

"No wizard, I can not let you. If she hurt you, so soon after your arrivel your powers would be lost." Every one else heard him say 'wizard' Lubyla glared at me, and Starletta kinda gawked. I myself, must have have been qawking as well.

"What do you mean wizard. I'm no wizard."

"You hold Gandalf the Grey's powers. There is no other way you would be able to control me the way you do."

I would have argued, but at that moment a white warg ran up to me. 'You are a friend to the Empress?'

I tried to make my mind shift gears. 'Um....I think...yes I am.'

'I have a message to be delivered.'

(I'm lazy and assuming at this point you are still a warg Kathie.) Another silver warg ran up and exchaged words with the White one. I...just...kinda sat there. My brain didn't really shift gears right, and now I was VERY confused. What was all this about a wizard and what was with all the wargs? Then, a mind link...<We must seek the kingdom of Writewraiths. I know the way. The others may come with us or stay, but I know I have to go there.>

<And I must go with you, Empress. I have a mission here, I now know. I remember what happened back at the castle. Starletta is comeing, and Lubyla if she wishes.> There where no if's ands or buts about Starletta comeing. Like I said...I now remembered what had happened at the castle.
Old 12-27-2002, 02:38 PM   #514
Adrian Baggins

Starletta and some of the others turned to me and my friends. Faith and (are you still a warg or not Calien/silverstripe) Calien stepped up to me and said, "Will you come with us to the Emperess of the Writewraiths palace?" "Yes," we answered at the same time.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-27-2002, 02:38 PM   #515
Silverstripe

I nodded. 'So Faith, Starletta, and I are going on a journey. Of course Hunter and Terwell should come with me, and naturally, Buddy will be coming. As for the rest of them... tell them they may come if they wish. Except the Ent, I think he HAS to come.' I snarled a bit. 'And this is no time for me to be a warg! I will go and transform back, and this time, none need go with me.' I ran back through the trees.
Old 12-27-2002, 03:11 PM   #516
Adrian Baggins

As she(Calien) left Grace, the guys, and I talked it over and decided to go with the others.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-27-2002, 03:11 PM   #517
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
*I looked at Faith.* I too remember what happened in the castle.*I patted my blade* I also remember what I didn't understand.

*Looks around at Faith and Starletta* Well, heres another! Why are ther so many WIZARDS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*Andodulin in elf form walked up* What do you mean so many? *he said loudly* There is only one that I know of, and thats Starletta.

*Starletta looked up* Huh? I'm no wizard. At least I dont think I am...o...I dont know!!!!!*sits down in a feble position*

*looks at Andodulin* You idiot! Now that she knows she will be like all the other poncy wizards who turn into Mary Sues!!
`

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-27-2002, 07:23 PM   #518
Fred Baggins

~Starletta...a wizard? Of course, it makes since now...though I think you would have seen Gandalf in the cas- no, I'm getting my friends and her characters confuslated. Starletta is the wizard, not Star...wonder if I'll ever have my dear friend Star back. Wonder if I'm using Star's and my mind link right now. Huh, who knows. Wonder if that castle was...nah, that's impossible! Where's Kathie? huh, guess she probably had to chage again or something. O dang it all Dash it all Darn it all...woah, picking up Star's terminology here. Now...where's the sword...uh oh..where is it! Dang it all! Here sword come here, come on swordy swordy sword. I'd whisltle but I'm thinking...hmmmif I think a whistle will it come?*thinks a whistle* O there it is! Mine, my own my pressciousss. My pretty sword.~
Old 12-27-2002, 07:29 PM   #519
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
~How am I a wizard...O! Duh...I guess I am. O golly gee willikers. I've been here too long. Can't even remember my RP character. Fun, now Lubyla will hate me. O yeah, Faith, I herd that~

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-27-2002, 07:32 PM   #520
Fred Baggins

~Huh? O guess I was using~ our link. That's wierd. Kinda neet. Anyway remember when I was knocked out, in that caslte, in~Ireland?~
Closed Thread