Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 06:51 PM   #501
Farimir Captain of Gondor
Spaceman Spiff

Location: In the belly of a Firefly, living in Serenity is where you'll find me
*walks in finds a corner booth*

I need a bottle of scotch, a large glass, no ice, and leave the bottle please.

I'm in a terrible mood for no reason what-so-ever. I'll have one of those cupcakes too please.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:36 PM   #502
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by katya
And RÃ*an that was great with the comfy chairs, lol.
I just love Monty Python - just bought the Holy Grail yesterday and was watching it last night.

I managed to squeeze in a quick nap and am feeling better, but early to bed tonight!

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 02-28-2006, 07:47 PM   #503
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Ciao, Rian. Want some of my New Orleans Shrimp? It's very good. I'm so friggin' hungry right now myself; I shouldn't even be thinking about food it is driving me nutz. Can't wait 'til my man gets back to the office so I'm free to go to get some lunch. All I have here is beer; well beer is food I suppose. Well, not really. I want some of these Shrimp.

Here, Farimir, a nice bottle of top-notch scotch 4 U and a Waterford crystal highball glass with purified water ice cubes to drink the scotch with. Your day'll get better! I so DEFinitely know how it feels to feel agro and irrationally foul-mooded for no seemingly "real" or good reason; happens to me all the friggin' time. Here, want some valium and barbecued shrimp to go with that scotch?

edit - oops, sorry there Farimir; I didn't notice that you said no ice. Well, toss it back in the Teacup frezzer, then; someone'll need it sooner or later around here!

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited by Lotesse : 02-28-2006 at 07:48 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:57 PM   #504
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

oh, shrimp shrimp shrimp!!!

*jumps up and down happily*

Thanks!!

gorgeous day, innit?! Breathtaking clouds outside. It might sound kinda goofy (looks at Sane - yes, I am rather a strange bird sometimes, but it's so FUN!) but I think it's so fun to think that a fellow Mooter is in the area, and looking at the same clouds/sky.

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Last edited by Rían : 02-28-2006 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:59 PM   #505
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

*door crashes open, and enter TB*
Ah! What an awful day. I HATE ghetto people. They are the most evil people on the face of the Earth, at least the worst of them are. They are the closest to Totalitarianism you're going to get.

*uses microwave laser, which heats up the body's water causing incapacitating pain but leaves no lasting damage, on one*
That's what you get for turning me into a half-crazed friendless obsolete and tormented outcast among my classmates!

There! That's much better. I'll just take this un' under arrest, lock 'em in the brig, and go back to my ole', redneck spacer ways. Yiiip!
But first, I must wipe all rap off the jukebox, REGARDLESS IF ANYONE LIKES IT OR NOT! It is a discrace to mankind, and an embarassment in the cosmological community. The sooner it's exterminated, the better. It's a question of human society.

*reads post* HAve I really gone that mad? Oh well, the ghetto's get what they ask for. And BOY do they ask for it. A bunch of hedonistic gilesians!

I'll take some tea of defiance--no, make that iced tea of cold defiance--to help me out tomorrow.

Oh well, I'm much better than yesterday in some respects. My foot stopped aching earlier than normal, when usually I can hardly walk on that part of it for at least until noon.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:00 PM   #506
Rían

"iced tea of cold defiance" - that's a good one!

We really need a metaphorical food menu somewhere before we forget all the good ones!

I'm still busting up over Monty Python's French taunting "English knights" line - pronounced "ka-NIGG-ets"

Last edited by Rían : 02-28-2006 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:05 PM   #507
rohirrim TR
Friendly Neigborhood Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolls' bane
*door crashes open, and enter TB*
Ah! What an awful day. I HATE ghetto people. They are the most evil people on the face of the Earth, at least the worst of them are. They are the closest to Totalitarianism you're going to get.

*uses microwave laser, which heats up the body's water causing incapacitating pain but leaves no lasting damage, on one*
That's what you get for turning me into a half-crazed friendless obsolete and tormented outcast among my classmates!

There! That's much better. I'll just take this un' under arrest, lock 'em in the brig, and go back to my ole', redneck spacer ways. Yiiip!
But first, I must wipe all rap off the jukebox, REGARDLESS IF ANYONE LIKES IT OR NOT! It is a discrace to mankind, and an embarassment in the cosmological community. The sooner it's exterminated, the better. It's a question of human society.

*reads post* HAve I really gone that mad? Oh well, the ghetto's get what they ask for. And BOY do they ask for it. A bunch of hedonistic gilesians!

I'll take some tea of defiance--no, make that iced tea of cold defiance--to help me out tomorrow.

Oh well, I'm much better than yesterday in some respects. My foot stopped aching earlier than normal, when usually I can hardly walk on that part of it for at least until noon.
hmm reminds me of a movie

Han: how we doin

Luke: bout the same

Han: that bad huh?

don't worry bout your classmates TB this may sound cliched but as soon as you graduate , the probability of you ever seeing them again are very slim, heck if you move to the next town chances of seeing them are bad.

say is anything happenin over in "rebirth of the EMPIRE" I haven't had time to go over there lately.
...Inspiration is a highly localized phenomenon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gaffer
It seems that as soon as "art" gets money and power (real or imagined), it becomes degenerate, derivative and worthless. A bit like religion.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:18 PM   #508
trolls' bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohirrim TR
hmm reminds me of a movie

Han: how we doin

Luke: bout the same

Han: that bad huh?

don't worry bout your classmates TB this may sound cliched but as soon as you graduate , the probability of you ever seeing them again are very slim, heck if you move to the next town chances of seeing them are bad.

say is anything happenin over in "rebirth of the EMPIRE" I haven't had time to go over there lately.
LOL! Yep. I've been running those lines through my head a lot. It's one of those that I want to get to use myself, but now it's too late because it wouldn't be original.
No, I won't, and if I do, I know that it will be in whatever that place they're always speaking of is...what is it...Compton. Isn't that a mining town in Arizona? Wonder why they'd be there...they don't exactly strike me as the hard-working type.
Dunno. I haven't bothered. Been doing lots and lots of searches, and spending a good deal of time on AW. You oughta join AW! Maybe I could build a Star DEstroyer or something, IF you were allowed to build over 1000ft elevation AND if most of the world where I'd build wasn't almost completely full within the building limits.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:28 PM   #509
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

i could do with verry strong blak coffee - burning midnight oil to get sociology coursework finished before the morning - final deadline is tomorrow, or i dont get entered for the exam!
Old 02-28-2006, 08:55 PM   #510
Spaceman Spiff

Trolls' Bane, your heath inspector beatings are hilarious! Reminds me of the Adam Sandler beatings for some reason. The senseless beating of a janitor is the funniest one. Don't know if you've ever heard it. I think Comptons is a fur trading town in Alaska.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:06 PM   #511
trolls' bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farimir Captain of Gondor
Trolls' Bane, your heath inspector beatings are hilarious! Reminds me of the Adam Sandler beatings for some reason. The senseless beating of a janitor is the funniest one. Don't know if you've ever heard it. I think Comptons is a fur trading town in Alaska.
Oh...I never would have guessed. Oh no! They're going to pollute Alaska!
Health inspector: Subversive! This place is going to be--
*has damp rag that has a heavily drugged smell slapped over his face*
Never heard of it, sorry.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:12 PM   #512
Lady Marion Magdalena
Elf Lord

Holy Grail is fun... I was listening to the Spamalot soundtrack earlier. It's Holy Grail with fun music! Makes me happy.

Any shrimp left? Dinner was... kinda nasty. I think I'm nearing a bagel overdose...

*starts cooking some rice to go with the shrimp and puts out a few gallons of homemade cider for good measure*
"Because it is my name! Because I cannot have another in my life! Because I lie and sign myself to lies! Because I am not worth the dust on the feet them that hang! How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; Leave me my name!"

- The Crucible

"nolite hippopotamum vexare!"
Old 02-28-2006, 09:14 PM   #513
trolls' bane

Good, I'll take the bagel. *eats*
Old 02-28-2006, 09:15 PM   #514
Spaceman Spiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolls' bane
Oh...I never would have guessed. Oh no! They're going to pollute Alaska!
Health inspector: Subversive! This place is going to be--
*has damp rag that has a heavily drugged smell slapped over his face*
Never heard of it, sorry.
Yeah, i've heard they hunt with a 9. Why they would use a golf club i have no idea. You would think the heath department would stop sending over inspectors when they realized the last 20 they've sent never came back huh. The Sandler thing is an old album he did before all the Happy Gilmore stuff. Its kind of old but has some funny stuff on it.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:16 PM   #515
Lady Marion Magdalena
Elf Lord

You try eating them for lunch and dinner several days in a row.
"Because it is my name! Because I cannot have another in my life! Because I lie and sign myself to lies! Because I am not worth the dust on the feet them that hang! How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; Leave me my name!"

- The Crucible

Old 02-28-2006, 09:20 PM   #516
trolls' bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marion Magdalena
You try eating them for lunch and dinner several days in a row.
Easy! I could imagine a dozen ways to make a bagel. I do eat them for breakfast everyday, and I know how boring one way of making them could be day after day.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:22 PM   #517
Spaceman Spiff

Quote:
Holy Grail is fun... I was listening to the Spamalot soundtrack earlier. It's Holy Grail with fun music! Makes me happy.
Havn't listen to that yet but I've heard good things about it. The Holy Grail cracks me up. The french guy " I fart in your general direction." I laugh so hard at that part. "Run away! Run away!"...good stuff.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:25 PM   #518
Lady Marion Magdalena
Elf Lord

Quote:
Easy! I could imagine a dozen ways to make a bagel. I do eat them for breakfast everyday, and I know how boring one way of making them could be day after day.
There are only so many edible variations one can come up with in the context of a cafeteria...

- The Crucible

Old 02-28-2006, 09:26 PM   #519
trolls' bane

Quote:
There are only so many edible variations one can come up with in the context of a cafeteria...
Oh, one of THOSE bagels...never mind.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:27 PM   #520
Lady Marion Magdalena
Elf Lord

Indeed. But it could be worse.

- The Crucible

Closed Thread