Old 06-06-2002, 07:01 AM   #481
Garina
Elf Lord

ooc: sorry Claenoic
Entmoot Resident Bard #2
Wielder of the shiny fire extinguisher
Worshipper of the divine cheesecake

Hamsters and Rangers everywhere, rejoice!!! Minsc, Baldur's Gate 2
Children, don't take drugs. Become a pop star, then people give them to you for free!!! - Billy Mack, Love Actually.

While I'm sure the nice people from the local archery club meant well, a moment's consideration would have made them realise that giving my friend and I lethal weapons was probably not a good idea!

Dammit, eyeliner and dreadlocks should not be that sexy!
Old 06-06-2002, 12:42 PM   #482
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

OOC: S'ok. I did that once myself, except I called a boy a girl. VERY embarrasing.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 06-06-2002, 01:36 PM   #483
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

OOC-I'll be gone all night tonight, so don't do anything to influential. Please...

Renille- *wipes laughing-tears away* Ahem... Yes...Hello...Treemustache's friends....We were wondering, could you just stand over there and drop burning branches and stones and things on the orcs' heads as they come over into Helm's Deep? It would be greatly apprecited.

Ent-Hoom, humm, this seems too hasty for my liking!

Moraumer- Yes, yes, we know. Could you do it anyway? Possibly?

TCowyn- We'll love you forever! *puppy dog eyes*

Moraumer- *aside* We will??

Ent- Hmmm,hoom...I want to kill the evil orcs,
but my heart says to pity them

Renille- But...but ...this is a crisis!Please...help us...you're our only hope.

TCowyn- Ren! Stop it with the Star Wars lines already! Only two worlds at a time, remember?

Moraumer- It wasn't a SW line...she didn't say "Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Ent- Hmm, hoom...we'll let the hourns decide this. *lets them loose*

Hourns- *turn on Aragren* ORC! *March toward her*

Renille- Wait...no...I'm not an orc! (panics) I need a horse!

Secret Service Agent- Sorry, miss. You don't have a liscence!

Renille- But they'll kill me! STOP! DESIST! LISTEN! I'M NOT AN ORC!

Ent- Hoom, well...they've decided.

Moraumer- So make them STOP the descion! Can't you?

Ent- Could you?

*Will Ren get smushed by crazed hourns? Will the SSA let her have a horse to get away? Or is this all getting just too crazy?*
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 06-06-2002, 03:39 PM   #484
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

(Wakes up to see faces bending over her)

Willow:Ngh... Wha' happnen'?

Earniel:You and Claenoic went insane from the Orc/Soliciter fumes.

Eruviel:And she phoned Elrond and got him to heal you over long distance.

Tano:Are you feeling better now?

Willow: I think so, my head hurts a little but I don't feel dizzy or completely gone anymore. Anyone got some water? And some chocolate?

ClaenoicSits straight up suddenly) Chocolate! Did I hear someone say chocolate?

Garina: They're normal again alright. I think we could all do with some chocolate, hand it over Earniel.

Earniel: Awwwww, do I have to?

All:Yes!!
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 06-06-2002, 04:13 PM   #485
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Eärniel:*desperate* Won't cookies do the trick?

All: No.

Eärniel: Allright, allright....* digs in her pockets and reveals several bars of chocolate*

Claenoic: Woohooo!

Eärniel: *mutters* Fne, you bring somebody back from the dead, oh well sollicitorcsmoke-induced coma actually and then they want your chocolate, what's the world coming to these days?*

Eruviel: *munches chocolate* So, right now Treemoustache and the Huorns are trashing the sollictorcs in the ground at Helm's Deep....

Eärniel: What!? They already left?! *shakes Eruviel* You let them go?! They'll wipe those sollicitorcs from the face of the earth!!!

Eruviel: *nearly choking* cough... I thought that was the general idea, they left during your long distance call.

Garina: Yeah, amazing how fast they went. Those sollicitorcs are history.

Eärniel: You don't understand! I wanted to trash some sollicitorc too! *dashes outside and climbs her horse*

Tanoliel: *also munching chocolate* But you've just got here! You're leaving allready? You haven't even finished your chocolate bar!

Eärniel: I'll finish it on the way. Nobody wastes sollicitorcs without me! All those who want a good fight, follow me! *turns horse and rides to Helm's Deep*

OOC: Any one else coming or are am I riding into danger all by myself?
Old 06-06-2002, 08:58 PM   #486
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

ooc: i be coming! hey...i'm eating a chocolate chip cookie right now...yummy!

Tano: *jumps up and runs to Garina's horse* I'M going! I want to mangle sillicitorc too! *realizes she can't get onto Garina's horse* Garina...are you coming? Cause otherwise I'm gonna need a lift...

-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 06-06-2002, 09:45 PM   #487
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Willow: I'll come, which means that Eruviel is hopefully going to come with us because I couldn't stay on a horse alone if my life depended on it. Two and a half feet just isn't tall enough.

Tano:Well? Are you tall people who can ride coming or not?

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 06-07-2002, 07:52 AM   #488
Garina
Elf Lord

*hauls Tano onto her horse*
Come on, lets go!
Entmoot Resident Bard #2

Children, don't take drugs. Become a pop star, then people give them to you for free!!! - Billy Mack, Love Actually.

While I'm sure the nice people from the local archery club meant well, a moment's consideration would have made them realise that giving my friend and I lethal weapons was probably not a good idea!

Old 06-07-2002, 12:17 PM   #489
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

Claenoic: Huh? But- what- Oh well. Second time isn't it? *Eats chocolate for inspiration* I know! *snaps fingers*

*Scenery changes*

Claenoic: *Looks around* There! I'm at Minas Telephone, so.... what next? Darn. Didn't think. Could someone help me out here?

OOC: Writer's block. Gack.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!

Last edited by Claenoic : 06-07-2002 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06-07-2002, 06:56 PM   #490
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
*Suddenly, from Orkanntenna came the sounds of bickering.*

Saurokatt~ I don't care if you're vital to the story! I have to wait here for who knows how many days, and I am extreamly annoyed with you! Here, take this stupid thing and leave!!!

*Then out of the top window came...
...Grima Wormtoung wrapped around the Palinteer!
When he finally hit the ground he lost his grip on the Palinteer which rolled away. When Grima finaly came to a halt, he was in the center of the company preparing to go. Then he screamed and ran in the general direction of the Shire. Saurokatt appeared at the window.*

Saurokatt~ Tano better go pick that Palinteer if we are to follow the "plot line"

*Then she swished her cape and went back inside. Tano, who would have anyway, picked up the Palinteer.*

OOC: Grima was seriously pissing me off.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Old 06-07-2002, 07:29 PM   #491
Elf Girl
Lurker

OOC: I GIVE UP!!! Finrollum is never going to post. Here you go.

*they come to large hole in mountain*

Elf Girl: Mellon!

Laurelyn: Wrong mountains.

Elf Girl: But we never went through Moria!

Laurelyn: Only so you could stay alive.

Elf Girl: Hmph. Everyone is all huffy, just because I want to stay alive. Do you realize what Manwe would have done to me if I'd shown up without the Phone destroyed?

Finrod: Are the hobbitses just going to sit around and waste time?

Elf Girl: I'm not a hobbit, I'm a wizard.

Finrod: Are the wizardses just going to sit around and bicker?

Elf Girl: That's better. But you know, Finrollum, you are going to betray us to the snow-white arachnid in there.

Finrod: Hey! You said I didn't have to be evil! I mean, you said I didn't have to be evil, precious.

Counselor: *is watching the whole dialogue* You know, I think I'm getting used to you people.

Elf Girl: Onward! *they venture into the lair of the snow-white arachnid*

Laurelyn: What a stink...

They continue walking.

Later...

Elf Girl: Psst! Laurelyn!

Laurelyn: Yes?

Elf Girl: You wouldn't happen to have some of that, er, chocolate, would you?
Old 06-07-2002, 08:29 PM   #492
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: (since she would have anyway) *picks up Palantir, is about to look in* wait a second...Gandgirl isn't here to save me...what if I go all freaky and don't come back? And who's gonna take me to Denethor? *shrugs* Oh well...must follow the plot line, I suppose. *looks in Palantir*

A great swirling mist comes over the Palantir; when it clears, Tano sees something flying toward her....

A sheep! With BoP! Oh, wait...wrong thread...

An enourmous thing with wings is filling the whole Palantir, terrifyingly fanged, when it suddenly disappears and a huge eye fills the view instead. It is slightly bleary, as if it had just woken up. "Well, it's about time," the eye says. "I called you ages ago--wait, you're not Saurokatt. Who are you?"
Tano didn't want to say, but was so entranced by the bizarre eye she blurted out "a hobbit."
"A who-what?" the voice replied. "Nevermind. Have you got the internet? Yes? No? What about a cell phone? Well, I've got this great deal for you, it's only $999.99 a month, comes with lots of offers--"
When Tano realizes she is being talked into a cell phone deal by a large, ugly soliciteye, she shrieks and drops the Palantir, which rolls a few feet away and goes blank.

Tano: *shudders and curls into a little ball* ...roaming...no long distance charges...what...what...panda...what...roaming...

-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 06-07-2002, 08:34 PM   #493
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

OOC: Ergh, sore throat and writer's block...

IC

(Sees that Eruviel has fallen asleep)

Willow:Ah blast, guess I'll have to resort to using the wings.

(Takes cloak offand unfolds a pair of wings. She starts to fly after Tano and Garina.)

Willow:Wait up!!!!

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 06-08-2002, 02:30 AM   #494
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

ooc: I'm back!

Eruviel: Willow, wait up! I'm coming, I'm coming!
*rides horse to were Willow is flying away. Willow gets on horse as well. They ride towards Helm's Deep*

ooc: Hey, do I get to have a orc-killing competition with someone?Please?

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 06-08-2002, 04:49 AM   #495
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

OOC: Okay, one mayorly confused sea elf here! WHO is WHERE?!
This is the way I think it is, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm ahead. Tanoliel and Garina on horseback are right behind me and Tanoliel looked in the palantir, right? Eruiviel is following with Willow on horseback And Claenoic? Is she here or is she magically relocated to Minas Telephone?

Garina:*sitting behind Tanoliel on the horse and sees her succumb to the palantir* Oh no. I said I wanted to take the sane hobbit! Samniel, Eruviel, Willow! SOMEBODY! HELP!!!

Eärniel: *hears Garina and waits for her to catch up* Whats with the screaming?

Garina: Help me. Tanoliel looked into the palantir. She's drooling all over me.

*Eärniel helps Garina to put Tano on the ground. She's rolled up into a ball around the palantir. her eyes are open and she is staring at the sky*

Garina: Tano, hello-oh? Anybody home?

Tanoliel: *jumps up suddenly* He's not for you Sarukatt!

*Garina and Eärniel yelp in surprise. Eärniel slaps the hobbit*

Eärniel: Tanoliel Took, come back!

Tanoliel:*blinks and opens her eyes* Oh Samniel, Garina, forgive me! *then she adds accusingly* You've hit me.

Garina: Oh you fool of a Took, you scared the living daylights out of me!

Eärniel: You weren't supposed to look in it yet. A little more patience from you if it's not too much to ask. *sees Tanoliel's expression*But do not be sad, I forgive you. * picks up the palantir* Now I'll keep this safe until I can hand it to Aragren in Helm's Deep. Until then keep your hobbithands to yourself.

Tanoliel: But... aren't I supposed to tell you what I saw?

Garina: Duh, we've read the book, remember?

Tanoliel;yeah, sure...*shivers*

*Eärniel gives Tanoliel a bar of chocolate. Tanoliel eats it and falls asleep since it's a bar of drugged chocolate Eärniel nicked from the dwarves earlier on*

Garina: *to Eärniel* She doesn't look too good....

Eärniel: Yes, she nearly bought a mobile phone. Can you imagine the horrors of that? But hobbits are resilliant creatures and the memory will fade fast enough, perhaps a little too fast. I'll take her to the mudbaths of Minas Telephone later where she can be fully healed and kept away from the palantir if she still needs the treatment.

Garina: Wasn't Gandgirl supposed to say something like that?

Eärniel:* grins* Gandgirl isn't here and besides she stole my lines as well.

Garina: But why won't you take Tanoliel to Minas Telephone now?

Eärniel: Hey, I've been trying for three pages to get to Helm's Deep. I want to slay sollicitorcs! I'm not going to be stopped by a overcurious hobbit.

Garina: Right.

*Eärniel and Garina put the sleeping Tanoliel on Eärniel's horse. Meanwhile the rest have caught up. Together they ride to Helm's Deep*
Old 06-08-2002, 02:03 PM   #496
Elf Girl
Lurker

In the Lair:

Elf Girl: I see light ahead! *walks into a wall* Ow!

Laurelyn: I believe the passege turns...

They all follow the passage and come out into the open air.

Elf Girl: Huh? What happened to the snow-white arachnid? Weren't we supposed to meet her?

Laurelyn: And where's Finrollum?

Finrod: *comes out of adjacent passage* Is the hobbitses all right? Nice hobbitses, nice wizardses.

Elf Girl: But this isn't Mordor, and we're supposed to meet the snow-white arachnid!

Counselor: And I'm supposed to get captured by orcs! *everyone looks at her with renewed admiration*

Elf Girl: Very good, Glodo. But why didn't we turn out in Mordor?

Finrod: That isn't the lair of the Snow-White arachnidses. The lair is farther up that way, precious. *points*

Laurelyn: *testily* Than why did we go in there at all?!

Finrod: I had to get your paperses examined...
Old 06-08-2002, 02:27 PM   #497
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Finrod - Nice hobbitses and wizardses thought Finrod would never post! Gollum!
Finrod was waiting for nice hobbits and wizard to post.
Old 06-08-2002, 10:33 PM   #498
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

(The five cellowship members ride up to Helm's Deep and dismount. Tano has not yet woken up from the drugged chocolate.)

Eruviel:Yay! Time to slaughter orcs!

Garina: What are we gonna do with Tano? She's asleep.

Willow:She wouldn't be if Earniel hadn't given her that chocolate.

Earniel: One of us needs to go find where the other's are. The other two go and slaughter orcs.

Eruviel:And you are...?

Earniel:Riding to Minas Telephone just as soon as I find Aragren and give her the palantir.

Garina:I'll go help slaughter orc's.

Eruviel: Me too, I bet I kill more than you do.

Garina: You're on.

(They ride off into the battle)

Willow: I guess that leaves me to locate the others. I'll see you two later, gotta fly.

Earniel:Be careful, don't get shot.

Willow:I won't.

(She flies off towards the battle making sure to stay out of range of arrows.)

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 06-09-2002, 05:40 AM   #499
Garina
Elf Lord

ooc: does anyone know where I can get another fire extinguisher?

*the hobbits etc. reach Helms Deep*
Garina: Ok, where's Aragren?

Willow: I dunno

Eruviel: Let's look in the cave thingies.

ooc: ok, so I have no inspiration. By the way, does this mean I'm Gimli??? I suppose I could be Gimrina, but I don't have a beard!!!
Entmoot Resident Bard #2

Old 06-09-2002, 04:39 PM   #500
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

OOC- I don't look exactly like Aragorn, either, Garina...it really doesn't matter. And I LOVE the name Gimrina by the way... You could make up another gas station and steal a fire extinguisher or something.

Renille- Ah! Finally you're here! Please, start convincing these huorns that the orcs are THAT way!! No, no, don't go to the caves yet!

Earniel- *laughs*

Eruviel- Okay, okay...bad hournsies! Stop being mean to widdle Wennie.

Earniel- *laughs some more*

Renille- This isn't funny! They're about to kill me!

Earniel- That's why it's funny! Command them! You're a future queen, remember?!

Renille-Hehe...right. HUORNS! I COMMAND YOU TO HIDE BEHIND THE WALLS AND KILL ANY ORC THAT COMES OVER! NOW!

Huorns- *back off puzzeled.*

Treemustache- Hoom, do as she commanded!*The hourns do so* (To Ren) Frogive me, letting them decide for themselves was a too hasty decision.

Renille- It's okay...just, just don't let them do that again, please. *to everybody* ATTENNN-TION! STATIONS ON THE DOUBLE! MARCH TWO-THREE-FOUR! PREPARE FOR ORC ATTACK!
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Closed Thread