Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 07:58 PM   #481
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
<So many two-leggers in disguise> Cyrell "said" sadly. <We should all keep an eye on this Andodulin.>
Old 12-02-2002, 08:03 PM   #482
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
*we followed after them.*

Perhaps I shall need your help Fran, for he seems not to care

*rubs arm* Lu...Why did you hit me so hard?

Why? You want to know Why? BECAUSE YOU ARE AN INSIGNIFFICANT, UNWANTED, FOOL AND A SHAME OF A--

[COLOR=blue] Ok, I get it.[COLOR]

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-02-2002, 08:10 PM   #483
Silverstripe

"Do you want me to watch Lily?" Primrose asked Fran.

Belladona Gamgee looked very skeptical, as if that would cause more problems.

"I won't get into trouble!" promised Primrose. "I'm not a troublemaker, really, especially not now, when things are this serious! Lily IS, but maybe she won't make trouble if she's got someone to talk to."
Old 12-02-2002, 08:18 PM   #484
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*I nodded, and let go of Lily's arm. Falling back, to join Lubyla.* Enough Lubyla. He can't help his instincts. Even I have to understand that. Probably more than you, not to be rude. But you've seen me, in all my nastieness.

*lubyla laughed a little, remembering her "nastieness" or in reality...well, we won't go there.*
Old 12-02-2002, 08:25 PM   #485
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

HAHA!!!!! i'm baaaaaaack!!!!!! and ready to wreak more havoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!! It's a Nazgul!!!!!" yells Lily. She laughes as everyone ducks and becomes quiet in fear. Lily gets whalloped from many different direction.

yes i'm the classic Fool of a Took (Fool. lol)
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 12-02-2002, 08:34 PM   #486
Fred Baggins

Lily Took, I will beg of you not to mention that around me again. <Thank Illuvitar Freddy can't come. The two of them, I'd never get a moment of quiet!>
Old 12-02-2002, 08:38 PM   #487
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

ooohhhhh i'm sorry........... *looks rather downtrodden* i won't *has adorable big-blue-eyed-very-cute-and-inoccent look on her face* i won't ever mention it ever again. she says in a sad sort of voice.........
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 12-02-2002, 08:42 PM   #488
Silverstripe

"Now don't try those innocent looks on us, Lily Took!" said Primrose sternly. "You're every bit as bad as your grandfather. No! Worse! Much worse. Peregrine Took had the sense to know that evil was a serious thing, not to be taken lightly! HE was useful on a quest, as I fear YOU, Ms. Took, will not be."
Old 12-02-2002, 08:48 PM   #489
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Lily bursts into tears. Real tears. When Primrose scolds her. She sobs, "I *sob* I j-just *sob* w-w-w-want-ted t-to *sob* h-help you *sob*" Lily breaks down sobbing on the floor....... "W-w-why are y-y-you alw-alwa-always so m-mean t-to me??" *Cries even louder.............

Old 12-02-2002, 08:53 PM   #490
Fred Baggins

*I had to smile a little despite myself. Even Uncle Pip, didn't know that at times. I looked up at the bright sky, knowing that my fave constalation, The Took, watched over me, following my every move. Sure bad things would happen, but The Took, was my lucky constalation.* Take it easy on herMs. Brandybuck. I admit, I to blew my top, but she's young after all, and a Took on top of that! Ms. Took, never, ever, ever do that again. Not only does it scare people out of there wits, but if they really where amoung us, then it could mean the death of some of us. I hope a little of that sunk in.
Old 12-02-2002, 08:56 PM   #491
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

i'm sorry........ i've gotta go........ my parental unit people are being.................... well........ they're telling me to get off the comp so bye........ *waves*

Old 12-02-2002, 08:57 PM   #492
Silverstripe

Primrose sighed. "I'm sorry, Lily. I WAS too hard on you."
Old 12-02-2002, 11:40 PM   #493
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
Tis true I am hard on Andodulin, but you do not know the true him, for if you did, you would not think as fondly of him, Freddy sees it, for he has been wraped up in it. Tis true though, he cannot help himself most of the time, but it is the only way to get through to him. *now it was my turn to scold Lily, and I only used a few words.* Fool of a Took, next time, throw yourself in with the Nazgul, and then see why we are as hard on you.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-03-2002, 02:05 PM   #494
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: FOR ONE THING MR. COTTON CAN CERTAINLY DEFENED HIMSELF AND VROR IS ALSO PROBABLY MORE STUBBORN THAN LUBYLA IS!!!!!!!!!!!! *freaks out and goes on killing spree* MUST KILL ALL THAT OOPOSE ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-03-2002, 02:10 PM   #495
zavron

I'M GONNA KILL YA ALL!!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!! *Glances around* What is everybody looking at!!! EYYY!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-03-2002, 02:12 PM   #496
Silverstripe

ooc: gives a look of "Zavron's-gone-mad," then throws Zavron a 2 by 2. Here ya goes, knock yerself out.
Old 12-03-2002, 02:15 PM   #497
zavron

ooc: allready got one but thanks for the consideration, Now if you excuse I will resume my Madness MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-03-2002, 02:27 PM   #498
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

i'm baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Fool of a Fool is back!!!!!!! heeheeheeheehee

Old 12-03-2002, 02:31 PM   #499
zavron

It is too late I have taken your place at being the dimented Madman!!!!!!!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-03-2002, 02:32 PM   #500
zavron

ooc: beep, beep. beep!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~