Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2003, 04:55 PM   #481
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Listen, no one is posting anything in this thread so you Might as well be happy with the posts that Im sendind. The post are both funny and keeping your thread with new messages.
You should be thankful.
Lord Manafirogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 10:03 AM   #482
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Lord Manafirogh -
Hi,
I'm one of the RPG Forum Moderators. It is against our policy to allow posters rude and extraneous comments on RPGs they aren't in - even if you may think they are funny, as long as there are people upset by them, they aren't allowed. This will be your first warning - if your actions should continue, action will be taken.
Thank you,
Mathron
Old 02-26-2003, 03:01 PM   #483
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Ok i understand
I won't desturb you again.
sorry this time a mean it.
Lord Manafirogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2003, 11:43 AM   #484
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

the return of freesia!

ooc: thank you Mathron! by the way, i'm back (could you tell) and i am now part of history! i can officially say that i was the 47th top violinist in Texas All-State, 2003....i can also say i am officially spoiled, because i want our local youth orchestra to sound just as good. but i think that's hoping for a LOT....anywho!

ic: freesia walked, head bowed, brows knitted, searching the ground for any sign of cody's passing. it was tiring and frustrating work. she was chiding herself crossly for saying anything about going southwest, thinking cody could have started out going southwest and changer her mind! she could have gone anywhere! we've probably missed her trail already, scuffing over any paw marks or indications of her passage in our haste and clumsiness. she probably went any direction but the way we're traveling... freesia started to heave a flustered sigh when an indentation in the soft ground caught her eye. she put out an arm to halt rose, but rose didn't notice until she walked into it.
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2003, 11:48 AM   #485
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

can you tell that i wrote this at 2 in the morning?

freesia raised an eyebrow irritably. rose didn't notice. "what did you stop me for?" rose demanded crossly.
"I was thinking."
"well if i hadn't stopped you, then you would have walked right on top of this!" said freesia, pointing to an indentation in the soft ground. rose frowned, and said,"walked on what? i don't see anything."
freesia raised a finger to her lips and said,"look at the outline. it's a boot print. left foot, see the outline. very skinny, so it's probably an elf's (or someone else with skinny feet); not human though," she said remorsefully, looking at the sizeable tennis shoes she was wearing, "human feet just don't come that way. it isn't that old either; see the earth hasn't dried out much around the edges. we're following someone even though we don't mean to."
rose was tired, mucky, chilly and as good as lost in a forest of trees whose canopy she couldn't see through. understandably, in her present condition, she was short-tempered,"who cares if we're following some old coot of an elf!"she burst out."we only want to find cody. and i can't even hear the rest of the group anymore. only that bothersome stream up ahead; it's so loud that i can't hear myself think!"
Old 03-05-2003, 11:59 AM   #486
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

lol, the last of it

"it's just as well that we're away from the group." said freesia, leaning forward and plucking something off of a bush to the right of the foot print. it was a tuft of grey and white hair, coarse and relatively short. she rose from her crouch and directed her path towards the gurgling of the stream. within a minute, the two girls reached the moonlit bank of a small brook. stepping down to the edge, freesia pointed out two pawprints in the wet mud at the edge of the water. retracing her steps up the bank, she found what she was looking for. the toe-print of a boot, concealed in the damp loam of the forest floor. rose felt a shiver run up the back of her neck, and she peered through the glare of a no-longer-full frost moon. she felt unaccountably exposed.
unaware of rose's discomfort, freesia spoke. "we care who we are pursuing, because whomever we are trailing," she said deliberately, her grim, confident eyes squarely meeting rose's unsure eyes ,"is following after cody."
Old 03-05-2003, 10:09 PM   #487
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: First I must say it is wonderful to have you back. and now Congradulations for your success. Byt the way Cody is now in Caradhras healing(or so we say)

ic: Aragorn: We followed the elf untill we came upon a clearing were five people stood. I reconnised Gandalf at once and another man and the gilr. But the two others were elves who greeted the guiding elf with a smile. Gandalf and I embraced in happiness and Frodo ran up to Gandalf and was too happy for words.
Ganda;f explained to us what had happend and were they were about to go.
"Our little companions have left the camp and must have gone off to search for the one they called Cody. Cody has been missing for some time now and I am guessing is safely with the elves as news has told me. We must head off to Caradhras for they shall be led there on their hunt and we shall meet them there.
They whole group after a brief rest started off again on the trail to Caradhras.
The eloves reminded me off my sweet Arwen who awaited me back in Rivendell. Her dark eyes flashed into my mind as the sun glowed gently on my back. (ok this ought to make things easier since we are all together now.)
ic:Cody: I looked around the empty room looking for a sighn of movement or someones presence. I was eager to get up and explore my new suroundings ever since my eyes opend to the shadowy tree tops and rays of soft sunshing. The elves did not allow me to get up for they wanted me to rest but I was not able to stay still for a long time in one place. Energy flowed through me and curiosity. As soon as I decided that no one was around I swung my feet out of bed and stood up wobbley but against gravity.
I arm was still stiff and abit pianful but nothing I could not live with for a short time. I wandred out of the room and looked up at the cieling of sheltering branches and leaves. It was truely a magnifisent(sp) sight. I wondered what became of my friends and that elf. I hoped they could find their way here to this wonderful land.
Old 03-07-2003, 11:16 PM   #488
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

Silver, it's your turn! lol, bring rosie-posie back!
Old 03-07-2003, 11:22 PM   #489
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

Silver, it's your turn! lol, bring rosie-posie back!
Old 03-13-2003, 02:35 AM   #490
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

for the love of pete! will somebody resurrect this thread? i've done it every time, lol! we didn't come this far to have the hogwarts company die in middle earth! k., it's your turn to write. then it's my turn again unless somebody else wants a turn....etc. really, we should see this through, even if the rest of the company is caught by orcs and beheaded! freesia would find a way through and give the warning and never do magic again.....it isn't the ending i think we imagined for our story, so lets do something with it, and at least give it a whopping end if nothing else!
Old 03-13-2003, 01:45 PM   #491
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Rose shivered. "Then they're not far behind her, either. Or, at least, they weren't.

They could have caught up with her. And if they caught her before she became human again... Rose shuddered.

"I should've stayed with her!" Rose exclaimed angrily. "After you fought her off with that branch, I should have followed her to make sure she was all right. Now she could be in trouble, and it's my fault."
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 09:40 PM   #492
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Er... sorry to sound mean but .. it would be nice if you could post something that would move the company along and give us something to have a typing spree over. If you have typers block its understandable but it is hard to post what to do next after posting just the thoughts of a character vice versa to actions and events that could cause a link to an event. Thankyou.

ic: Cody: I sat in bed long enough. My back was stiff and I wanted to make sure my friends were ok. i made my way to the edge of the platform and saw a ladder of branches leading down to the ground. it was a long way down but I knew I was more than able to do it. I climbed down slowely trying not to catch attention or fall. I climbed for about 6 minutes and reached the gorund with a small thump.
I looked around and found that the guards must still be with the company and I could easily follow the trail. I walked for about a half a mile before hearing voices ahead of me. I hid behind a tree but when I saw who it was I cried out in joy. I ran over to my two startled but smilling friends.
oo:Ok that ought to be a good booster.
Old 03-14-2003, 12:12 AM   #493
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Sorry, I did have writer's block. And still do. So I won't respond until tomorrow.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 03:04 AM   #494
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

it's after 'tomorrow'
Old 03-25-2003, 04:51 AM   #495
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

ooc: here i go again....CPR for story threads....

ic: there was the sound of a twig cracking in the forest. both girls turned in time to see....."Codeeeeey!" squealed Rose, excitedly," Where have you been!" freesia and she tumbled gleefully into the stunned cody's arms, hugging the friend they thought they might never see again.
Old 03-25-2003, 04:53 AM   #496
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

"forgive us!" said freesia, catching her breath," but our imaginations were quite active and over-stimulated by the moonlight! oh, we were so worried. did you find her? the lady we were supposed to meet? it would be ever so nice if you did, because i'm ready to go back to hogwarts again. and i have that elevation vs. revelation paper due tomorrow for Charms, and i haven't even started it or my divination predictions with yarrow stalks for next semester's happenings... not that i want to do prof. trelawney's hokey assignment, but nobody asked us, and i can't fall behind..."
Old 03-25-2003, 04:55 AM   #497
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

cody laughed, as rose said,"we're going to have the biggest pile of make-up work in the history of hogwarts! we've been gone for nearly a week, and we still haven't found the lady, have we?"
"no,"said cody"i didn't find her... look at freesia's face, rosie! don't think i'm not ready to be somewhere familiar again, freesia! even the monotony of History of Magic sounds appealing, because i can see the people i know... it was frightening to change in a place i knew nothing about! even the air smells different..."
Old 03-25-2003, 04:58 AM   #498
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

"well," said freesia, the sensible part of her brain asserting itself," we are lucky that all are still alive and well. and we're also lucky that the climate here is pleasant and balmy. but we should be getting back to camp, to let the searchers know that you're found..."
the three girls linked arms, freesia's orange head in between cody's ash blond and rose's tawny walnut-brown, and they picked their way through the darkened trees. "so," said freesia to cody," where were you?"
cody's face became awestruck as she remembered the beauty of the place she had been in,"i was with the elves."
Old 03-25-2003, 04:59 AM   #499
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

ooc again: sicirus, are you a boy or a girl? i'm just curious... and, k., you never told us for sure what color rose's hair is so i made it up; feel free to change it if you like, but let us know! by the way, have any of you seen the movie Sense and Sensibility? well, i think it's hilarious, because who plays the gentlemanly colonel brandon? none other than prof. severus snape(alan rickman)! and he wears a fishing hat that makes him look like puddleglum, the marshwiggle of C.S. Lewis's the silver chair! i am highly amused by this.....! take care chaps and chapses, and happy writing.
Old 03-25-2003, 06:57 AM   #500
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Nice posts.
My hair color is brown with gold in it and I am a girl. I love the name Cody so I used.

ic:"I was with the elves." I told my broadely but curious smilling friends after we pulled away from a tight hug.
"Were is Snape and the others?" I asked but was given the clue that they had no idea and had just left to fiond me.
"Oh" I responded before an answer was given.
"The place I was in is not far from here and maybe the Lady of Light is still there. I mean I was cured by the elves and could catch that strangers were in the woods nearby. I think they were either talkingabout you or our other group. They also said the fellowship of the ring was with them. Ithink they figured out how to leave Hogwarts and get back home. No doubt helped by our own Dumbleodre." I said snickering at the thought of our wierd but kind headmaster.
"Bet Snape has gone baslitic. He hasen't taken points away from another house for nearly a week and school is still in. " We all laughed at this and started off to find a good camping area since it was starting to get dark and woods shadowed the small compony like a wing blocking the sun by a large bird.