Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-31-2003, 01:27 PM   #461
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

ari called and waved her hand at them, motioning them back towards the group. freesia gripped rose's arm before she could leave, saying,"come on, rose. i may not even have to call on that promise. and in the mean time, i'll be a good little girl and behave myself.... i'll be very have!"
rose smiled and gave freesia a quick hug,"okay little imp, i just hope i don't have to go running after you...you know how i hate to be a follower..."
ooc: sicirus.....i wasn't trying to offend you(or whatever i did that upset you). it's just hard to joke over the internet. i still could have put smilies in(my bad), but i'm used to talking with my other friends over the net, and they don't need smilies to know that i'm joking. my apologies, sah. i'll remember that in the future, and i hope you'll forgive a gel her wheezes(jokes). and by the way, it is rather an art form to be able to insult. you just have to know what to say, and when the time is right to let one fly. the way to throw people off who are insulting you is to accept it and agree with it whole heartedly(out loud).
for example: someone yells,"sicirus looks like a chipmunk!"
sicirus*pulls out a mirror and looks in it* then, with an air of great surprise,"why, i hadn't noticed that, old bean! indeed i do 'look like a chipmunk'! wow....the resemblance is remarkable!*while still looking in the mirror, squashes nose and clicks teeth* and i do like nuts...."*walks away*
that's the way to do it, sah. never let it get under your skin. i've had plenty of insults thrown at me(believe me), and i've only recently figured out how to keep them from bothering me.
the water rolls off the back of a duck, though the clouds keep spitting out rain! toodle-oo, cherio, and whatnot!
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 03:05 PM   #462
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Then Rose thought back to exactly what she had said to Snape, and her eyes sparkled with mischief.

"I remember now! I only said I wouldn't wander off alone. So if you do go, you'd better take me with you." She paused, then put her hands on her hips. "Otherwise, I'll ... I'll go with Adrian Baggins!"

That made Freesia smile, and she agreed to take Rose with her if possible.

"After the trouble you got into today, you might be watched," warned Freesia.

Rose nodded, disliking that idea, but knowing it could be true. Of all the girls who'd gone off alone or gotten in trouble on this journey, Rose had done so the most. And the adults in the group didn't seem to think she was capable of taking care of herself.

The look on Rose's face became more stubborn than ever as she resolved to think of some way to get away if she had to, whether someone was keeping an eye on her or not. Of course she wouldn't be alone. She'd go with Freesia, or if that wasn't possible, she would go with Adrian. Or Arriana.

In fact, Rose could tell from the somewhat familiar look in Arriana Nott's eyes that the Slytherin girl was already thinking of leaving the group. Not that she necessarily intended to find Cody. But Arriana hadn't made a promise, and Rose doubted she would care even if she had.

For Rose it was much different. She knew exactly what Snape had meant when he made her promise not to wander alone. It troubled her to break even the spirit of that promise, but finding Cody was important. If the group didn't go looking for her, Rose and Freesia would.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 11:46 AM   #463
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: The two girls explained to me of Cody's tale(yay I spelled it right) and I thought of what the elven guards would do if they found a werewolf of all creatures roaming the woods near Charadras. But if she returned to her human state before then than maybe she will not be killed but be helped.
"We must try to find your friend before a different creature does." I said calmly.
"Yeh but how will we be able know were she went?" asked freesia uncertainly. She sat next to Rose pondering this question while Rose pondered the direction she ran when they had chased her away.
"I beleive we can find her if we split up." I offered through the okward silence.
"Wow a regular Scooby doo idea." Muttered Arrian sarcasticly. She had been listening unnoticed.
"Who is Scooby doo?" I asked but before I received an answer Rose's head lifted and I swaer I saw a gleam in her eyes. Or was that just the gammaray that came through the forest? Oh well she found the answer.
"She went towards the stream." She creid.
Old 02-01-2003, 04:11 PM   #464
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Sam: I don't belive I've ever seen a prettier site, Mr. Frodo.

Frodo: I'll have to agree with you on that one, Sam.(ooc: Don't hurt me, but it seems right that even now this would happen) *Before we got to far into the boarders, an elf halted us*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 08:14 PM   #465
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

aghh!

ooc: you boring people! take the initiative and WRITE SOMETHING!!!! i'm off to all-state in the morning, and you had better write something before i get back on sunday...or else freesia is going to run away and find cody alone!

ic: "that's southwest," said freesia. everyone looked at her, surprised. "what?!" she said, when she noticed everyone else looking at her."i took woodland classes at my summer camp, okay? but it's my compass up here that tells me if i'm right or not," she tapped her head.
everyone else exchanged skeptical glances. putting her best Keladry Yamani-lump face on, freesia said," prescious time's a-wasting. we need to start looking."
with that she determinedly headed down the path, the rest of the group trundling behind her.
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 07:10 AM   #466
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Aragorn: (I have no idea how to speak quenya so I am sorry I acn not make Aragorn speak Elfish to the elf man.) We are here to find our leader Gandalf the Grey.
The elf led us through the forest still eyeing the dwarf but fermilliar with Legolas and accepted his presence (apart from mine) the most.
(cannnot finish right now so to be continued)
Old 02-13-2003, 10:37 AM   #467
Linarryl
Elven Warrior

Hullo? Sorry Sicirus, I was banned from the computer so I didn't post here as Legolas. Someone can take my place for him.
Linarryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 06:59 AM   #468
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

You did not miss anything that involves reading ALL these pages.
All that happend was that some of the witches and a professor fell into ME and left the fellowship at Hogwarts next you guess finally follow with the help of Dumbledor. Then all you guess did next was go to the edge of the forest of Lorien and get greeted by an elf Guard.
Nothing really to go in detail about. The rest is just the adventure of the group that got there first and are on therer way to see Galadriel.
So don't go it will be fine. Plus with you back maybe we can get the story back on the road.
Old 02-15-2003, 01:04 PM   #469
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

A great elven warrior armed in black armour and wielding a gret axe crashed into snapes chamber and chopped his head off with one swing!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2003, 01:36 PM   #470
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

BEHOLD I AM FRODO POTTER!
with that frodo took out his staff and said "alakabam be gone"
then the chair in front of him was gone but after a few seconds it fell on Frodos head. Frodo potter was knocked out!
Lord Manafirogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2003, 06:24 PM   #471
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: *Picks up same chair to knock out ignorant person playing my part REALLY wrong* I AM FRODO! THERE IS NOT, NOR WILL THERE EVER BE A FRODO POTTER*rolls eyes* thank goodness.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 12:45 AM   #472
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: *rolls eyes at elven warrior and calmly helps Snape pull himself together (literally!)*

ooc2: Please do not come in here and kill people! It is considered to be incredibly rude.

ic:

Rose, who really did hate being a follower, caught up with Freesia very quickly. About twenty minutes into their expedition, Rose whispered to Freesia,

"Are you sure you know where we're going?"

Freesia gave her an indignant look.

"Of course!"

After that, Rose trudged along in silence for a while, worrying about Cody. At times, to distract herself from her fears, she tried to figure out how to convince her teachers that she could take care of herself ... that she'd basically been doing that ever since her father left.

Rose's mother had always seemed fragile. Often their roles seemed to be reversed, as if Rose were the parent and her mother the child.

Thinking about her mother made Rose sad, but the memories of Mum were mostly beautiful ones; so she kept thinking of her, searching for Cody all the while.

Rose had never known much about her mother's family. Well, Rose knew Mum had an older brother, but he was rarely mentioned. Rose pretended she knew all about her mother's family, because it seemed ... safer, somehow, than telling other people how little she truly knew of her mother.

Rose was terrible at lying, except when it came to this one area. She wished, not for the first time, that her mother had not been quite so mysterious.

I didn't really know who she was...

Rose tripped over a branch in her path and fell to the ground. That made her stop reminiscing very fast.

"You okay, Rose?" Three people spoke at once.

Rose smiled a little. "Yes, I'm all right." She got up, dusted herself off, and walked back to the front of the group, ready to continue the search for Cody.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 10:30 AM   #473
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

real potter

WILL THE REAL FRODO POTTER PLEASE STAND UP?
FRODO: IM THE REAL FRODO COZ YES IM THE REAL POTTER, IF YOU WANNA SEE FRODO DRESSED LIKE POTTER PLEASE STAND UP!
Gothmog the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 12:10 PM   #474
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

WILL THE REAL FRODO POTTER PLEASE STAND UP?
FRODO: IM THE REAL FRODO COZ YES IM THE REAL POTTER, IF YOU WANNA SEE FRODO DRESSED LIKE POTTER PLEASE STAND UP!
Now how that has to do with the rpg beats me like the song of Micheal Jackson called beat it. Now if you don't mind mellon please if you are appart of the rpg then stay on task and not off task and not using others characters or I will send you pm's way to much or report your messages. So please stay on task. I know the thread is not moving much but here is a booster.

ic: The four companions made their way towards a stream nearby and were stopped by an elf who guarded that area and they explaned their buseness and the elf told them of a child found torn up near a stream and was being cured and rested by the elves.
They followed the elf to the gates of Charadras. We entered and found ourselves in a trans of beauty.

Last edited by Sicirus : 02-16-2003 at 08:42 PM.
Sicirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 02:12 PM   #475
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Fingolfin_1st, Lord Manafirogh and Gothmog the great, it's considered rather rude to interfere with RPG's in which you do not participate, and with the intention of hindering the game.

Please refrain from that sort of comments in the future.
Old 02-17-2003, 04:32 PM   #476
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

sorry

im so sorry! i promise i wont do it again
Old 02-18-2003, 10:43 PM   #477
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider Re: sorry

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Manafirogh
im so sorry! i promise i wont do it again
Its ok. Now are you apart of the rpg or not?
Old 02-19-2003, 12:31 PM   #478
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

The elf who had just slain snape stared at rose and his eyes burned her.She rolled her eyes at him and now he was furious.
He raised his axe high ready to seperate her head from shoulders but listened to the words of Earniel and slung his axe upon his back.
''I AM FINGOLFIN OF THE NOLDOR!!! I AM HERE TO SLAY ALL ENEMIES OF MY FRIENDS!! ARE YOU MY FREINDS???''

fingolfin gripped his axe waiting for the answer.
Old 02-19-2003, 02:31 PM   #479
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Its ok. Now are you apart of the rpg or not?
Let me make this clear. When i said im so sorry, it more like im so sorrrryyy (sarcastic)
And no im not part of this thread!
Old 02-19-2003, 10:44 PM   #480
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Manafirogh
Let me make this clear. When i said im so sorry, it more like im so sorrrryyy (sarcastic)
And no im not part of this thread!
hmmmmm. Ever come back to this rpg and I WILL REPORT YOU> So stay away. I mean it. And trust me I don't play when I am pissed off as I am right now.