Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2002, 08:16 PM   #461
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

ooc: *ahem* Did you read my last post, Renille?

Eruviel: Come, let's ride! To Verizongard!
Earniel: Um. . .I think I see Aragren in the distance. . .
Eruviel: *resists exploding* Inconceivable! She can't have caught up with us! What on earth is she doing? She should be going to Helm's Deep! Well, let's just go on to Verizongard then. . .
*they ride toward the smoke in the distance. . .*

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 06-03-2002, 11:34 PM   #462
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

(Watches Verizongard burn from the hill)

Willow:KA-BOOM!!!!!!!!

Tano:Yes, Willow, it's going ka-boom.

Claenoic:Is she alright?

Willow:Boink!

Tano:I think the fumes of burning telephone soliciters are making her dizzy.

Claenoic:Come to think of it... I don't feel so good my self.

(She gets a slightly dazed look on her face and plops down staring off into the distance.)

Tano:Uh Oh... Where are the other cellowship members when you need them. (She grabs Willow by the wrist and sarts trying to drag Claenoic along by her collar) Somebody! I need some back-up here!
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 06-03-2002, 11:51 PM   #463
Eruviel Greenleaf

*the three riders ride up to the hill where the hobbits are*
Eruviel: There they are!
Earniel: THey don't look so good. . .
Eruviel: You are right, they do not. Tano? Willow? Claeonic? Are you three alright?
Garina: Maybe it's the fumes. . .it's making me a little dizzy. .
Eruviel: We need to get out of here, and find the ents. And quickly! Helm's Deep will be attacked soon!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 06-04-2002, 01:00 AM   #464
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Quote:
Originally posted by Claenoic
TANO YOUR APPLES AND MUSHROOMS ARE BEING STOLEN BY RABID PURPLE RABBITS!!!!!

Tano: Bug out the other eye!
I love it..."Bug out the other eye!" 'ent sure what it means....but i must have a use for it somewhere.... Noooo....not my apples and mushrooms....give the rabid purple rabbits to Willow, they're her kinda thang....*grumbles*

Tano: *spies the three riders* YO! HEY! Over here! People!
Eruviel: Oh, hello, Tano, we meet again. What's the matter with the other two?
Tano: *cough* Smoke--from--solicitors--eek--bad--faint--erp--
Earniel: Oh, I get it. Come on, let's get them up on our horses.
Garina: Share my horse? But--*looks at Willow, who is going distinctly foamy about the mouth* Oh. Right. I'll take the sane one.

-tano "bug out the other eye!"

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 06-04-2002, 01:27 AM   #465
Eruviel Greenleaf

*They put the two hobbits suffering from solicitor smoke on the Eruviel's and Earniel's horses, and Tano shares a horse with Garina. They ride toward Verizongard*

ooc: Earniel? Garina? One of you want to post soon?

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 06-04-2002, 02:00 AM   #466
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

Meanwhile in meduseld...

Moraumer: I hope Aragren finds the three messengers soon... who knows what danger they may be in...

TCowyn: Oh well... we're here, AND we have the Miruvor...

Theoden: *groans*

TCowyn: We should get the King to bed... we have a long way to ride tomorrow morning... *looks around* In fact, I think we need to get the whole Eored to bed....

Moraumer: You take the King and I'll get rid of the Eored... *brings out a hose and starts soaking the sleeping people*

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Old 06-04-2002, 03:30 AM   #467
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

OOC: Sorry guys, won't be able to leave a decent post until tomorrow night, I'll promise I'll make it a long one then. *leaves muttering curses on the German language*
Old 06-04-2002, 05:19 AM   #468
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*Joins Earniel in gru,mbling* Stupid german... stupid 70 minute exam first period tomorrow. I should like start studying... *whistles innocently*

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Old 06-04-2002, 05:32 PM   #469
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

*Eruviel-sorry...no I guess maybe I didn't. Now just imagine that post is gone.*

Renille- Okay, I think I was hallucinating. Where am I?

Eowyn- Here...planning and driving yourself crazy!

Renille-OH. I suppose I'd better stop that, then. We must think up a plan "B" in case the others don't come. In that case, we'll follow the book, attack, lose a lot of lives, but become victorious in the end.

Theoden- sounds encouraging.

Renille- At least you are forewarned.

*You guys, please please please please please don't make me use Plan B. Hurry up and find the ents already. But I understand the exams thing. I really didn't have many...my teachers were mostly too burned out to create them...plus block scheduling means we've taken 3 other sets of exams this year.*
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 06-04-2002, 06:17 PM   #470
Eruviel Greenleaf

ooc: It's alright-thanks, Renille

*the three riders and the three hobbits reach Verizongard, where the ents are cutting wires, tearing down telephone poles, and otherwise being quite destructive to the area. The great Cellphone Tower of Orthanc stands amidst the ruins.*

Eruviel: Treemustache! Treemustache!
*an ent goes up to them*
Eruviel: The ents are needed at Helm's Deep! There's gonna be this huge battle and lots of people will die if you don't come quickly with the Huorns, if any can be spared!

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 06-04-2002, 09:12 PM   #471
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Tano: And we need some medicine for Willow and Claenoic. Before something really bad happens to them.

Willow: Urgh... The bunnies... They're coming to get me...

Eruviel:How close to the fumes did she get?

Claenoic:Too close! Boing! (Voice goes all creepy) Use the pants Luke!

Earniel:Wrong plotline. I hope we aren't going to have to stop three world from blending together. It's conusing enough as it is.

Treemustache: Take your friends to Quickrafter, I will gather the hourns.

Wilow:The branches on the horns go boom boom boom, Whee Ka-Boing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 06-05-2002, 01:14 AM   #472
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

ooc:cary thing about this is that willow acts like this most of the time anyway....

Tano:Come ON, hobbits, let's get going...*drags them off by various body parts* Quickrafter! Quickrafter!! Quickrafter!!!
QR: Hallo. You called me?
Tano:Uh, yeah...we sorta need some help cause TreeMustache is off helping at the other battle, and these two hobbits are having problems...
Clenoic: Problems? problems. p-r-o-b-l-e-m-s. problems, YAHHHH! i got first place in the spelling wasp!
Willow: wasp-ouch! Wasp stingy wasp, kaboing, wheeeee!
Tano: you see...

-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 06-05-2002, 12:20 PM   #473
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

OOC: The strange thing is, I am rather good at spelling wasps.... NO THE SMOKE IS GETTING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe. Antidisestablishmentarianism. Randomness. WHEEEEE!!!!

Tano: Please do something!

Willow: Yoink!

Claenoic: Squiggly-spooch!

QR: Hom, get them inside quickly and out of the smoke, or else...

Tano: Or else what?

QR: *Goes all solemn and quiet* Or else they will be turned into Telephone solicitors themselves!

Audience: *Gasp!*

OOC: Long live Invader Zim!

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 06-05-2002, 12:25 PM   #474
Garina
Elf Lord

Garina:*grabs Claenoic and knocks him out* Gotta get you away from the fumes. *drags him away*
Entmoot Resident Bard #2
Wielder of the shiny fire extinguisher
Worshipper of the divine cheesecake

Hamsters and Rangers everywhere, rejoice!!! Minsc, Baldur's Gate 2
Children, don't take drugs. Become a pop star, then people give them to you for free!!! - Billy Mack, Love Actually.

While I'm sure the nice people from the local archery club meant well, a moment's consideration would have made them realise that giving my friend and I lethal weapons was probably not a good idea!

Dammit, eyeliner and dreadlocks should not be that sexy!
Old 06-05-2002, 01:01 PM   #475
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

OOC: Female. Not Male. FEMALE!!!!!!! *Pushes sister away* She's right though. Female, Garina.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 06-05-2002, 03:16 PM   #476
Earniel

OOC: Okay, tomorrow night it is! Big post coming up!
Old 06-05-2002, 03:52 PM   #477
Earniel

OOC: Allright people, time to get on the road again

*They bring Willow and Claenoilbo to a still standing looted phone shop. The shelves have been emptied and bits of broken mobiles litter the floor.*

Eruviel: *puts Willow down* I hope they'll be allright. Maybe they'll need elven medecine.

Eärniel: *puts Claenoilbo down* You're an elf, remember? Give it to them then!

Eruviel: So are you! We need to help them fast!

Willow: *wakes up momentarily* Oh mommie look there daffodils on the green clouds....

Garina: *blinks* I see. Time for plan B.

Tanoliel: What's plan B?

Garina: I don't know! Nobody ever knows what plan B is! They always get away with plan A!

Eruviel:*desperate* Then what is plan A?

Garina: Don't look at me! I don't carry an evil phone, okay!

Eärniel: I got it! *tries to snap her fingers, forgets that it never works and spoils the moment* Drat... Anyway, I've got an idea!

Eruviel: Well do something! We're on a schedule here. We've got to be in Helm's Deep tomorrow.

Eärniel: Yeah, yeah, just let me handle it, you go round up the Huorns and Entmoustache, I'll cure the hobbits.

Tanoliel: *looks concerned at the downed hobbits* Are you sure, I don't think chocolate is going to do the trick...

Eärniel: Who ever mentioned chocolate? Now that you did, you can get me a nice bar of it too. I know what I'm doing, trust me.

Garina: *still not convinced* But what are you going to do then?

Claenoic: Oi! The pink butterflies are trying to steal me coupons!

*they all stare at her*

Eärniel: Look, they're obviously lost in darkness, so I'm going to use some dark magic to get them back.

Eruviel: are you sure? That sounds pretty dangerous....

Eärniel:*grabs Eruviel and Garina's arm and ushers them to the door* Yes, yes, I've done it before. Trust me. *looking at Tano*You too. *She ushers them all out and closes the door, or what's left of it* So that's that.

*Eärniel walks through the shelves of the shop. Finally she finds what she's looking for. She picks up a cellular phone and brushes off the dirt* Ah! Knew there had to be at least one whole. I hope the tower still works.... *she dials and puts the phone to her ear* Hallo, I'd like to speak to Elrond in Rivendell please. Last name 'Halfelven'. Yes, a collect call please. Tell him it's from his miruvorsupplier *grins evilly to her self*

Elrond: Yes?

Eärniel: Ah Lord Elrond, it's Eärniel here, from the TLA. Remember me? *she hears muffled shrieks from the otherside* Yes, that's right. Now if you dare put down the phone I'll raid your fridge for good, you hear me!?

Elrond: *sighs and says meekly* What do you want?

Eärniel: Well, I have these two hobbits here who inhaled some sollicitorsmoke....

Willow: Weeeheeeheeee!!

Eärniel: ...and you can hear what happened. Now can you heal them?

Elrond: What, from this distance? through a collect call?

Eärniel: that's right.

Elrond: You're a mad woman!

Eärniel:*friendly* Why thank you*suddenly menacing* And you'll be a elf with an empty fridge...

Elrond:*sighs* Very well...

*Ten minutes later, Eärniel leaves the shop. Tanoliel is sitting by the door. Eruviel and Garina went to get treemoustache.*

Eärniel: They are resting now. Soon they will be back to normal. Whatever normal means to these weird hobbits...

Tanoliel: *cheers*

Eärniel:I'll leave them in your care. Now I've got myself some orc to bash in Helm's Deep! We'll be back afterwards to have a chat with Sarukatt. Untill then! *goes off to find Eruviel and Garina*
Old 06-05-2002, 04:44 PM   #478
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

OOC- I'm assuming Treemustache and the huorns are coming...if not, ignore my post again.

Renille- Look! I see them! They're coming! The hourns are coming, hourns are coming!

Eowyn- What's so wrong with that?

Renille- WRONG?? This is GREAT! Gimme a horse!

Theoden- Are you sure you're all right riding that far? You haven't been to bed.

Renille- It's called adrenaline and chocolate.Bye! *Rides off to find the orcs. Secret Service Agent stops her*

Renille- What are you doing here?

SSA- Making sure you have no orcish identity. Can I see a photo ID, please?

Renille- A...what? Oh, oh, one of those! Here you go! *Reaches into her backpack and pulls out a card entitled- "Arathren, Aragren daughter of. Ranger Community High Temporary Rider's Permit."*

SSA- This is a temps. Do you have a rider's licsense?

Renille- No...

SSA- Then I'm afraid we can't let you ride that horse without a fully trained rider with you.

Renille- But...but...I'm a QUEEN!

SSA-Not yet you're not. Get a real rider and come back later.

Renille- Theoden, could you PLEASE ride with me?

Theoden- Sorry, my liscense expired 42 years ago. One of my soldiers will, though.

Renille- *to nearest soldier* Will YOU PLEASE ride with me?

Soldier- Umm...is that an order?

Renille- Not really.

Soldier- Oh...what am I supposed to say if it's not an order?

Eowyn- Save your breath. Treemustache is here already. I'm sorry, Aragren...maybe next time.

Renille- Three months...

SSA- Teenagers these days...really.

*OOC- Stupid... I know... it amused me, and I'm easily amused..

(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 06-05-2002, 05:05 PM   #479
Earniel

OOC: Neh neh neh. Very nice I'm going to sleep now, leave some orc/sollicitor for me to bash tomorrow. Goodnight.
Old 06-06-2002, 04:18 AM   #480
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

Moraumer: *goes over to Aragren* Don't worry... my sister TCowyn, here, has failed her Riding Test three times, and still doesn't have a license.

TCowyn: Thats a lie!

Moraumer: No its not. I have the records to prove it, and theres no license in your wallet. *waves around the papers out of TCowyns reach*

TCowyn: I do too have a license! *brings out a white card*

Moraumer: My poor sister, that expired 10 years ago when you rode into a tree stump and were in bed with a concusion for 3 months.

TCowyn: You cant prove it! *leaps at the papers in Moraumers hands*

Moraumer: *smirks* If you want them, come and claim them! *leaps onto her horse and rides away, keeping just ahead of the walking TCowyn*

TCowyn: *sulks* Nothings going right today... Aragren, you'll help me destroy those papers, wont you? *puppy-dog eyes*

Aragren: *is too busy laughing to pay any attention*

TCowyn: Everyone's against me

Theoden: Stop your bickering, ladies. The Huorns approach and we have a few thousand Orcs to kill today.

Moraumer: *grumbles*

(OOC: I am in a strange mood today... poor TC :P)

Closed Thread