Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 02:33 PM   #1
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

is anyone here? sorry i havn't been on in a while. we (me and my family) went somewhere and i forgot to say goodbye to everyone. i'm soooo sorry...... so um.... Lily Took is back when you need her. PM me if you really do need Lily Took. PM me if Lily Took has dropped out of this thread and is now the past. thanks
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 12-02-2002, 03:32 PM   #2
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

no ones here are they? *sigh* oh well
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 12-02-2002, 03:33 PM   #3
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

I'll just read more fan fiction until some nice informed person PMes me with my answers

Old 12-02-2002, 04:14 PM   #4
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: Don't go madagain laicallase, I don't think i could stand another breakdown from you!!

ic:
''Dwarves are a hardy people and I will help you with this danger, If it is too strong for me I will protect the Hobbits.''

''Wise words Master Dwarf!! I will let you fight this battle, but if the danger grows too great you must keep to your words and protect the others.''

The birds eyes roared with Flame.

''It is time to stand and fight Master Dwarf!!''

ooc: Hey maybe vror and lubyla can get along like Legolas and Gimli did?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by zavron : 12-02-2002 at 04:17 PM.
Old 12-02-2002, 05:26 PM   #5
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

i won't have a breakdown now. i'll just scare my family with my crazy not-to-be-posted breakdown lol or............... NOT!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............. *coughs from laughing too hard* I'm MELTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gets on knees and pulls her hair. It stays out and furthers the crazy look that her eyes (which are all swirly) began....................... just kidding

Last edited by Laicalasse : 12-02-2002 at 05:33 PM.
Old 12-02-2002, 05:34 PM   #6
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

or maybe i WASN'T kidding..............

Old 12-02-2002, 05:58 PM   #7
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Nazgul

*Bangs head with 2 by 2* ARGH! ZAVRON!!! fOR ONE THING, THE HOBBITS DON'T NEED PROTECTING, AND FOR ANOTHER, I KNOW LUBYLA WOULD NEVER LET YOU HELP, SHE NEVER DOES! Sorry, Ijust had to get that out of my system...
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 12-02-2002 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-02-2002, 06:00 PM   #8
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

hello from Lily Took Fred Baggins

Old 12-02-2002, 06:03 PM   #9
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Poor Laicalasse ... personally, I think we could bring back Lily Took, so long as she wouldn't eat four lembas! And Zavron, Fred's right, the hobbits don't need protection, Belladona Gamgee DEFINITELY doesn't, and Primrose doesn't either, 'specially with Cyrell. Don't know about Mr. Cotten though, suppose you could have HIM need protection...
Old 12-02-2002, 06:04 PM   #10
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

i'll just eat 5 lembas k? lol

Old 12-02-2002, 06:25 PM   #11
Silverstripe

ooc: Lubyla may skin Lily alive for that!
I suppose Lily must be with Mr. Cotten. I think you can go ahead and come back, Laicalasse.
Old 12-02-2002, 06:29 PM   #12
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Lily Took is back and ready to wreak havoc wherever she goes!!!!!!!!!!

did you know that Took means 'fool'? so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took" he's really saying Fool of a Fool............. interesting huh?

Old 12-02-2002, 06:45 PM   #13
Silverstripe

ooc: Oh dear ...

ic: Before the group could leave, Primrose heard someone shout, "Wait for me! I'm coming!" The hobbit turned to see a determined-looking Lily Took. "How did you get here?" Primrose demanded. Were they going to have to deal with a completely irresponsible Took the entire way to Lothlorien?! Oh, well, at least it was only Lily Took, not Lily and Freddigar Burrows. ONE troublemaker was quite enough! Primrose sighed, knowing in her heart that SHE, at least, would never be a carefree, somewhat mischevious young hobbit again.
Old 12-02-2002, 06:50 PM   #14
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Lily says "YOU WEREN'T THINKING ABOUT LEAVING WITHOUT ME WERE YOU!?!?!?!!??"

Old 12-02-2002, 06:54 PM   #15
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

dinnertime for me!!!!!!! i'll be back in about 30 mins.

Old 12-02-2002, 07:29 PM   #16
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
Master Dwarf I must insist on you leaving, for you are ignorant twards what you are dealing against. It is your death that this evil would bring, for you know him not as I know him. Please, stay with the others, they shall come across enough troubles as it is that you will be needed in, and this is not one. This is a battle I have been dealing with for centurys and I dont--

*At that time, a bird of flames doged down, striking the preoccupied Lubyla, making her fall to the floor.*

YOU KNIVING FIEND!! IF YOU SHOULD FIGHT, FIGHT A FORM WE BOTh KNOW< NOT THIS OF A SCARED BIRD!!!!!!!!

*unsheathing her blade, it sang as it was striken into the bird, causing it to spiral down. The others, who have not left yet, saw everything. On the ground instead of a bird, layed an elf, clad in black robes, unconcious. His hair a long, dark brwn shned softly in the sun.*

Andodulin, I hate to do this all the time, but you must controll yourself.*With that, Lubyla walked back to her horse, and re sheathed her blade.*

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-02-2002, 07:33 PM   #17
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

give me another 15 mins. please...... i gotta wash the dishes

Old 12-02-2002, 07:37 PM   #18
Silverstripe

Primrose gave Lily a *look*
"It would've been better for you if we had left without you, Lily Took! And we still may." When Lubyla told the dwarf to leave, she was certain the elf would tell Lily to go, too. To Primrose's surprise, Lubyla veered off on a different topic altogether, not even acknowledging Lily's presence.

And then the hobbit saw Andodulin fall and transform, and she, too, forgot about Lily Took.
Old 12-02-2002, 07:47 PM   #19
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
*I did not even look at Andodulin as he stood up, only unshethed the blade again.*

I pitty how foolish you are Andodulin, for you know I will always win.

*starts to back down*

I am sorry, but you know I must--

MUST WHAT?!?! Show yourself to the world??? I spared your life for the sake of the tales of old, but I do not intend to again.

*he steped closer, and I brought the blade to his throught*

Care to try me? Good, then get on, we must move now.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-02-2002, 07:58 PM   #20
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: Wait...Lily's back...might as well have a little fun...O Freddy!

ic: *I grabbed Lily, and motioned for the rest to follow, leading them from the upset Lubyla. It was bad enough Mr. Cotton had to follow, but Lily was the straw that broke my back. It was going to be a long night indeed...*

ooc: Sorry, but I think Bell may be sore at Lily for quit a long time. Fool of a Fool.
Closed Thread