Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2003, 02:51 PM   #441
Elf Girl
Lurker

GandGirl: So, what do we do now?

Zandalf: Well, don't we sit around and then appear just in time for the battle of five armies?

GandGirl: What, and miss all the fun? What about treasure and dragons and stuff?

Zandalf: We do get our share of the treasure in the end.

Gandgirl: Hmf.
Old 01-14-2003, 07:32 PM   #442
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC: Well, sorry I have been gone. I'm glad that Neopet thing worked out well.

OOC2:
Quote:
OOC: Katt, do you want to play Smaugatt right about now? I was thinking Dragon-puppet-enslaved-by-Smaugettes, but that wouldn't be right for Bard's little scene. Ideas?
OOC2: I was thinking more depressed dragon Chocohalic. This is my sceen idea.

*Hannah sneeked into Smaugatt's cave after all the Smaugetts had gone to sleep, or just were no longer tending the great dragon. (OOC: OK?) Hannah saw the drangon twirling a plate on one claw. After a minute, the dragon sighed and threw the plate twards Hannah. Hannah jumped out of the way and knocked over a stack of golden plates. The dragon looked up.*

Smaugatt: Who's there. *sniffs* I can smell you, you know, I know you are there.

OOC: I have a monalouge. You write something cuz I'm out of library computer time.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Old 01-14-2003, 08:47 PM   #443
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

Hannah: Um.... nothing. Just your imagination *stops and immediately starts mentally kicking herself for saying anything at all*

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 01-15-2003, 06:21 PM   #444
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

OOC: My most sincere apologies for not posting.

Smaugatt: *Happier but still mean* Oh I know you're there. Just because I can't see you doesn't mean I can't kill you. *Takes a breath and becomes much brighter* Hey, I feel better. Wow.

Hannah: Threatening me makes you feel better?

Smaugatt: Yeah. *Relaxes* You know, (OOC: Killer speach time. I hope it is worthy of the story) Sometimes I'll be sitting on my gold and chocolate, basking in the attention of my servents, and I begin to think "Is this really me? This lazy, chocohalic dragon?" Then I usually go on a bought of depression followed by daydreaming about leaving this place. Going off to New Zealand. Getting a farm, keeping some sheep. God I love sheep. You know, just leaving and going... *starts singing softly* Somewhere that's Green!

Hannah: So why don't you?

Smaugatt: *snapping at Hannah* Because I'm a dragon and dragons don't own farms, they destroy them! Where was I?

Hannah: Boughts of depression, daydreaming, sheep...

Smaugatt: Right. So then someone like you shows up and I feel born again! I know what my purpose is! I burn things, and I eat people. I just wanted to say thank you.

Hannah: So, will you give this mountain back to the teena--, um, dwarv--, um, people who used to live here?

Smaugatt: No. I'm going to eat you. As soon as I find you. But I'll do that later.

OOC: Ok, end of my part. My mosttest sincerest apologies for taking so long. Feel free to smack me.

Old 01-15-2003, 08:13 PM   #445
Claenoic

OOC: No worries. I went without posting for a week once. Not one reprimand.

Hannah: So... what else you want to talk about?

Smaugatt: Hmm... how about my Smaugettes?

Hannah: Smaug... ettes? That's what you called them?

Smaugatt: No, they named themselves. I merely thought it was a cute idea.

Hannah: O... k... *Thinking* Need to get out... before my brain gets rotted by the evilness... *Out loud* OK, it's been a nice chat. Now I need to get going. Bye!

Smaugatt: When did I say you could ever go?

Hannah: T-t-true... very true...

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 01-17-2003, 12:37 AM   #446
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

OOC: I'm back! So much returning. I was not eaten by Neopets...my computer was stolen by the evil hellfiends of the hard drive. Somming went wrong and the whole computer had to be shipped off....*sniff* But now it's back! And so am I!

IC:
Tano: Cards, anyone? *pulls out pack of cards, shows them around*
TLA: Eh..naw. *They are all staring at the entrance, waiting for Hannah*
Tano: Cake, anyone?
Sarah: Is it chocolate?
Tano: *sighs* No...
Sarah: Then no.
Tano: *props head on one hand and stares at door, her eyes going glassy*

OOC: Willow--I was twitching the whole time too. Gahh! I had to steal Eliza's hat and hide...

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 01-17-2003, 01:17 AM   #447
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
OOC:snickers at Smaukatts choice of songs

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 01-19-2003, 02:11 AM   #448
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

OOC: Glad you enjoyed them Christina.

OOC2: Well bugger all if I have no idea what comes next. Does bilbo steal the thing? Or does the dragon attack then he/she steals the thing? HELP

Old 01-19-2003, 06:15 AM   #449
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

OOC: Hannah has already stolen a large pack of chocolate. Allow me, I think I know how to proceed.

Smaugatt: Now.... either you show yourself or I'll flush you out. It's been a while since I've toasted an intruder but I'm always keen on a little firebreathing practise....
Hannah: Er... Um.... *realises Smaugatt can't see her and edges very slowly and silently to the tunnel*
Smaugatt: Well?
Hannah:*standing at the entrance of the tunnel* Wel, if I have to be toast anyway, I like to say one more thing. Two things actually.
Smaugatt: Do it quickly, I'm beginning to go hungry.
Hannah: One: I really should be going and there is no way a fat dragon like you is going to stop me and two: gold is definately not your colour.

*Hannah dives in the tunnel and races upstairs as fast as her legs can bear her while a very angry Smaugatt tries to squeeze her head in the tunnel entrance and sends fire and smoke up after the thief. Hannah's clothes and hair gets a little singed but she makes it to the exit above where she collapses. Meanwhile downstairs the dragon's angry roars has woken up the Smaugettes from their beauty sleep.*

Smaugallie: What is wrong, oh Smaugatt the magnificent?
Smaugatt: A thief! An insolent thief! She came through the tunnel and stole a pack of chocolate!

*The Smaugettes look at the tunnel.*

Smaugarah: Ugh... So dark and dirty. No way I'm going down there. I'll get dirty.
Smaugano: Yes, Those soothstains are such a pest to get out of your clothes!
Smaugacia: It doesn't matter my fellow Smaugettes, that thief isn't coming back after the lesson our Mistress thought her.
Smaugatt: Did you know what she said? She called me fat and .... and ... *starts sobbing* she said gold wasn't my colour!

*The Smaugettes gasp in horror and start comforting the sad dragon and assure her that gold is definately her colour.*

Smaugalena: Oh, I know just the thing to cheer you up Smaugatt! Why don't you raid and torch a village, that always cheers you up!
Smaugatt: thinks and says* You're right, that has been a while since I wreaked utter mayhem on some poor mortals.... Maybe I'll visit Lake town, that'll teach them sending a thief down here.

Last edited by Earniel : 01-19-2003 at 06:19 AM.
Old 01-19-2003, 06:56 PM   #450
Christiana
Elf Lord

AHHHHH!!!!!NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!ITS CHRISTIANA NOT CHRISTINA!!!!

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 01-21-2003, 11:02 PM   #451
Claenoic

Allie: *Pacing* Where is that darned thief? I sent her down AGES ago...

Tano: Actually, more like 10 minutes.

Allie: Oh. It STILL seems like forever...

*At that very moment, Hannah runs up from the tunnel, panting heavily.*

Hannah: *Pant* Number one, Don't ask. Number Two, I have chocolate.

*The Company cheers*

Hannah: Number three, there is a very evil dragon behind me whose looks I've just insulted.

Company: ...

Sarah: I thiink we'd better leave.

Maggie: Good plan.

*They all start packing up*

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 01-22-2003, 01:27 PM   #452
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Finrollum snuck up behind Hannah where she had set the chocolate down and was about to snach a piece when...he saw the cell phone. "Precious" he hissed. and reached for it.
Old 01-22-2003, 02:03 PM   #453
Earniel

Sarah: *sees Finrollum and slaps his hand* Not now, Finrollum.

Finrollum: *pulls hurt hand back* But is ours! Our precious! She stole it! Thief, thief, thief! Hannah! We hates it!

Sarah: Yeah, yeah that's what we pay her for...

Finrollum: *suspicious* You do?

Allie: Is everything packed?

Maggie: Yes. We're all set.

Allie: Alright, everyone to the batmobile!.... er... tunnel entrance....

*The TLA pick up their bags and descend into the tunnel. Allie and Tano are the last to enter. Allie pulls the door behind them close, but not that much that it it falls in the lock. A small beam of light still lights the inside. The TLA sit in silence, straining their ears to hear the leastest of sounds that would herald Smaugatt's approach.*

*silence*

Acacia: So.... anyone for a game of Hangman?
Old 01-22-2003, 02:25 PM   #454
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: I can't see....how am I supposed to play Hangman? Can I have some chocolate?

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 01-22-2003, 02:42 PM   #455
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Finrollum: HSssssss...Finrollum can see and likes hangman, Finrollum has practiced making nooses,

Suddenly his hands are at Hannah's throat, a rope in one hand and a frog in the other.

Finrollum: Hangs Hannah, and takes cell phone, and feeds Hannah to pet frog.

Everyone stares at the tiny frog and then realize that Finrollum is tying the noose to a stalagtite.
Old 01-22-2003, 02:51 PM   #456
Earniel

Sarah: Dear Eru! Save the frog! Save the frog!

Hannah: Never mind the frog, what about me?!

Sarah: Oh yeah, sorry.

*the TLA all jump on Finrollum and free Hannah. Violet and Maggie then proceed to bind Finrollum with his own rope, Allie and Liz make sure that Hannah is okay and Sarah adopts the frog.*

Allie: *to Finrollum* Try that again and we'll throw you out for the dragon and the Smaugettes!

Finrollum:*cowers* No not the Smaugettes!

Tano: Well at least he has taste....

*silence falls*

Acacia: *tries to think of non-violent games* So... any one for a game of dice?
Old 01-22-2003, 02:58 PM   #457
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Finrollum: Please, nice masters gives frog to Finrollum. Finrollums only friend is froggie. ribbit, ribbit , errrr...rollum, rollum. Please, Finrollum wont eat Mr. Froggie, Finrolum was going to let Mr. Froggie eat Hannah. Plese, of Finrollm sings...poor mr. Froggoe, taken from Finrollum.

Last edited by Finrod Felagund : 01-22-2003 at 03:00 PM.
Old 01-22-2003, 06:57 PM   #458
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Maggie: Dice? I'll play dice, (holds up a knife) Who wants to be diced first!

Liz: Alright, who gave Maggie a knife?

Maggie: No one gave it to me, I got it on my own, and yes, I am a vampire sometimes.

Sarah: Er... is she sane right now?

Tano: No, she's never sane, but right now I think she just needs some sugar to calm her down.

Maggie: (grabs a piece of chocalate and starts munching on it while rocking back and forth and grinning her insane rabid tiger grin.)

Allie: This is gonna be a long wait.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 01-22-2003, 11:38 PM   #459
Christiana
Elf Lord

"Ah hah"Violet holds up a pack of cards."Gin anyone"

ooc:I love gin!

Old 01-23-2003, 11:50 PM   #460
Claenoic

Maggie: *Still grinning* Heehee... I like my knife *pets it posessively* Precioussss....

Finrollum: My word! You took my word, yes Precioussssss... and I still wants my Froggie back! *pouts*

Maggie: *Starts to stare at the edge of the blade* Sharp enough? *Munches chocolate* No, must... sharpen...

Hannah: Ok, that's it, I have had ENOUGH!!! *strides over to take Maggie's knife away*

Sarah: Wait... you don't know what you're doing!

Hannah: Of course I do! My sister's boyfriend COLLECTS knives, she taught me the tricks of disarming someone with a knife.

MEANWHILE, back in the cave...

Smaugatt: Kay, I think I'm all set!

Smaugannah: Is my crown on right?

*The Smaugettes (and Smaugatt) look. Not going into details, it was red, gold, and frilly*

Smaugano: That is, like, too cute!

Smaugallie: Totally!

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Closed Thread