Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2002, 07:08 AM   #441
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I hate it when people patronise me because I'm short, blonde, young looking, and bad tempered. Dammit!!!

Anduril, you are VERY strange. And also annoying. Stop decapitating the chickens.

Last edited by BeardofPants : 05-03-2002 at 07:09 AM.
Old 05-03-2002, 07:11 AM   #442
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
I'll bear that in mind if i am ever in need of self inflicted pain
No! It was a mistake I tell you...

I hate getting bitten on each shoulder by two rottweilers simultaneously, at the age of 10.

I hate unplugging a cable somewhere you would have no idea where I am talking about, and then waking up on the other side of the room. I hate that nobody was around to see it. Damn agnostics. I hate that the first sentence of this paragraph is synonomous with grammatical faeces.
Old 05-03-2002, 07:19 AM   #443
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
No! It was a mistake I tell you...
Oh right, the way you said it sounded a lot like you did it on purpose

Also i am asking bop. What do you know....you know...

I hate it when ppl patronise me cuz im short, very dark haired but very white skinned.

And when they complain abnout my cold hands.

I hate the taste of blood

Anduril, you are very strange, very very, to think spasticmated is a good and kinky word...

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 05-03-2002, 07:25 AM   #444
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfmaster XK

Also i am asking bop. What do you know....you know...
I know everything. Just ask Anduril.

I hate it that I've got an upset tummy... for the fifth night in a row! What is wrong with me?!

I hate donating blood. It makes me squeamish.

I hate it that my brother stranded me when a german shepherd came rushing at us. Luckily, I have some doggy skills and managed to calm the ferocious beast....

I hate that the monthly beast is not regular, and that I have to worry about not getting it, even though I am secretly glad it's not like clockwork....

I hate doctors. Incompetent fools.

I hate that females get such cold extremities....
Old 05-03-2002, 07:38 AM   #445
Elfmaster XK

This could go on for a while...

Anduril, what does BoP know? Everything?

I hate suffering from shock when you go all dizzy and sick feeling...eck!

I hate getting shocks off the toaster when i stick the fork into it

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 05-03-2002, 07:42 AM   #446
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
The next time you feel like doing an Anduril, try stapling your thumbs together.
I've done that.... It f*cking hurts!
I've also stuck my tongue onto the side of the freezer, on the ice, and it got stuck, and I had to rip it off... ouch!

Quote:
I hate getting shocks off the toaster when i stick the fork into it.
haha! You might want to use something that doesn't conduct electricity...
Old 05-03-2002, 07:56 AM   #447
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
And when they complain abnout my cold hands.
My hands used to be ice-cold. That lasted for about 16 years. It's over now. It's been different for a long time.

I hate when the operations director forgets his laptop at home, comes to my office to read his email, talks really slowly, about spiritual/metaphysical/emotional things - all at the same time, and when I debunk his thoughts, he gets all offensive, and I think my ass is gonna be fired.

I don't mind the taste of blood. I prefer caramel, though. I hate it when I run out of caramel. That's why I always have an extra tin.

I hate that when I was at school, I had bouts of low blood-pressure, so when I cycled to school in the mornings, I would jump off the bike, then go all light-headed, and struggle to keep mine balance for the next 20 seconds. Actually that was fun. Anyway, I hate that one day I jumped off the bike and woke up after the first class had started.

I hate that some people will read that last paragraph, and not see me insane humour, and not pack up laughing, and also not crack ribs while rolling on the floor.

I don't mind all doctors. It's just the ones that vomit before the experiment - I mean procedure....er whatever....
Old 05-03-2002, 09:37 AM   #448
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I hate waking up and realizing I can't sleep anymore.
I hate that wierd feeling I get when I wake up early sometimes, like my eyes won't stay open and I'm kinda dizzy. Maybe it's from sitting at the computer first thing in the morning.
I hate finishing a really good book, because then it's over, and there's nothing left to do but read it again, which would be okay, but it's overdue at the library, but it was just so good. . .
and I hate how said book caused me to despise certain Norse gods. . .while still being an incredible book.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-03-2002, 10:35 AM   #449
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

I hate it that I will never know just what happened to our cat. I really miss the big grumpy fluff.

I hate it how my hands and feet have to be overactive on the sweatlevel.

I hate how the defending-night of my project creeps closer and closer and how teachers do nothing else than making you bloody nervous.

Fne!
Old 05-03-2002, 04:06 PM   #450
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants

haha! You might want to use something that doesn't conduct electricity...
Yes, well, sometimes when angry with the evil toaster, E XK will pick up the nearest object and jam it into the toaster in a vain attempt to make the damn thing work!!!

I did my art exam on Norse Gods, and that too caused me to hate some of them...actually, im not sure if he was a god, but he was bloody difficult to draw!

*wonders if she saw the 'insane humour' of Anduril. If she did is slightly scared that it amuses him that much (rolling on the floor cracking ribs)...*

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 05-03-2002, 04:53 PM   #451
Eruviel Greenleaf

Odin is an evil con-artist!!! *ahem* I said nothing. E XK, which one were you trying to draw? Who was it?

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-03-2002, 05:03 PM   #452
Elfmaster XK

Surtur, the guy who doused the world in flames in Ragnarok. i drew ragnarok for my final compositon...and it was hard, i made a lot of work for myself.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 05-03-2002, 11:01 PM   #453
TinuvielChild
Padawan

i hate when the movie theater changes the time for LotR from a time when i could potentially see it after school to the time when school gets out.

i hate long lines for anything that i want to do.

i hate cold weather.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 05-03-2002, 11:26 PM   #454
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

I HATE OUR EVIL SUBSTUTUTE TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

(sorry for shouting.)

No really, I think she's the devil in disguise! She does have red hair, you know...hmmm... anyways, our whole class hates her with a passion! We had her for 2 classes (3 for the Math 7/6 people) for the past 3 days, and thank goodness she's gone!!!! You really don't want to know some of the things she did to us, it was horrible!!! But someone got back at her today, mwahahaha!!! *evil grin spreads over face* See, the teacher she was subbing for also taught 8th grade English, so we heard this from one of them. A boy named Cody in their class stuck a peice of gum to her chair, and she leaned back and got it all over her dress!!!!! Cody got a major offense and has to pay for the dress and the chair now. Also I was told that the teacher was crying because nobody liked her...I really don't know what to make of that, half of me says "Well, you deserved it!" but eh other half kind of feels sorry for her...anyways, she was still really mean and now I'll quit venting about her....

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 05-03-2002, 11:43 PM   #455
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfmaster XK
Surtur, the guy who doused the world in flames in Ragnarok. i drew ragnarok for my final compositon...and it was hard, i made a lot of work for myself.
Yeah, it does sound like a lot of work. I don't know who Surtur is, 'cause I don't actually know half as much Norse mythology as I think I do, but I'm learning

Arr!!! I hate it when I am really clumsy and drop things, especially fencing swords.

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-04-2002, 10:26 AM   #456
galadriel88

Quote:
I hate it when I am really clumsy and drop things, especially fencing swords.
\

That could be a very bad thing....

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 05-04-2002, 10:47 AM   #457
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

I hate it when people called sweets "candy" AAARARRRGGGH.

I don't like it at all. It's too disney.
Old 05-04-2002, 10:59 AM   #458
galadriel88

See "A picture of me" thread for my comment on that.

Old 05-04-2002, 01:23 PM   #459
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by galadriel88
\

That could be a very bad thing....
At least it wasn't a sharp sword.
I hate it when I wake up really early and it is a great time to get up, except I decide to go back to sleep, and then a few hours later I wake up to my mom pounding on the door and it is no longer a good time to get up. I like being up before anyone else.

I hate it when people are listening to music using headphones while talking to you, 'cause then they talk really loudly without realizing it.

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-04-2002, 02:23 PM   #460
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I hate it that certain people think I'm cute when I'm mad!! Dammit, why can't they take me seriously!?