Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 12:33 PM   #441
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
The guards leapt down from the banks. All the camp was soon astir.
"So this is the thief!" said Gandalf. Hastily he cast his leathercloak over the phone where it lay. "But you, Pippin! This is a grievous turn to things!" He knelt by Pippin's body: the hobbit was lying on his back rigid, with unseeing eyes staring up at the sky. "The devilry! What mischief has he done to himself, and to all of us?" The wizard's face was drawn and haggard.
Old 05-27-2005, 01:43 PM   #442
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

"Forgive me Gandalf," murmered Pippin.
"Forgive you? I do not yet no what for?" replied the Chemist
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Old 05-27-2005, 04:10 PM   #443
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

the chemist looked around at his surroundings, thinking ...

"Odd! How odd. Peculiar even."

Suddenly he transfixed Pippin with a piercing look and said ...
Old 05-27-2005, 04:12 PM   #444
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

"naaaay Wok, ikki-ikki-ikki-patang!!"
Old 05-27-2005, 04:27 PM   #445
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Some of the riders and Thoeden looked suprised
"Odd, most peculiar thing to say" most muttered, an odd somewhat perculiar srtangely sensed feeling of danger grew on them as they watched gandalf's chemistry trained bed-side manner techniques in fascination ...
Old 05-27-2005, 04:30 PM   #446
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Nazgul

as a curiously shaped wabbit moonwalked [past, chased by an eight-legged fox, with a severe case of schizophrenia, in that he had three heads, and all were talking at the same time "..well, you don't have to sleep next to him," said the first head "he snores and his breath smells!" "well, it's not my fault if you don't brush my teeth!" said the middle head

Last edited by Last Child of Ungoliant : 05-27-2005 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:39 PM   #447
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

merry rushed over to Pippin, eyes like saucers, hastily reaching for his pipe and the weed, "I know what pippin needs just now" he thought, having to do a treble-take tennis style on the schizo fox as he ran "O..." he began before being written out peculiarly for repetition

Gandalf meanwhile was in a serious "gaze into my eyes" session with Pippin, his watch swinging hypnotically "Now Pippin my lad ..." he began ...
Old 05-27-2005, 04:41 PM   #448
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

"someday, all this will be yours!" "what?" cried pippin, "the curtains? all i want is to siiinnnggg!"
Old 05-27-2005, 04:50 PM   #449
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

gandalf's Hypnotic powers were strong indeed, one of the watching riders suddenly started making chicken noises and clucked about in circles pecking at the grass, much to the amusement of the riders and espcially Theoden who really hadn't had a good laugh for so long: even Eomer didn't look serious!
"dark have been my dreams of late said Theoden, but you guys are a hoot!"

"Will you guys stop messing about: THIS IS SERIOUS shouted gandalf suddenly

(even the fox stopped eating the three Veery oddly shaped carrots and paused)
" Now .. " said Gandalf
Old 05-27-2005, 04:51 PM   #450
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

A slow, gentle smile crept over Gandalf's face, as he lifted Pippin and carried him back to his little bed. "He's going to be O.K.", Gandalf said. "Obviously a fool, but an honest one at that. He'll probably forget most of the phone call by the time he wakes up." As he tucked Pippin in, Gandalf spoke low over his shoulder toward Aragorn. "You know, I think it's best you keep the cellphone for now, Aragorn. If anyone's qualified to be able to use it effectively to garner information, it would be the F.B.I. Although, if you want MY advice, I'd say try and refrain from using it just yet."
"No problem", replied Aragorn

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited by Lotesse : 05-27-2005 at 05:07 PM.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:56 PM   #451
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

"though," said aragorn "the time, i deem, has nearly arrived for the secret agent to show his face!"
Old 05-27-2005, 05:30 PM   #452
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

"Well, maybe not just yet", replied Gandalf. "Apparently, Sauron thought his cellphone was still at the New Isengard office; looks like now he'll think that when he saw Pippin, Pippin was a captive of Saruman's - that maybe Pippin has the Package. It'll take awhile before he figures out the truth. In the meantime, we've all got to make use of this opportunity to make our move."
"Your right", Theoden said, as he pulled on his riding gear and motioned to Eomer to get ready to go. "I'll take my main man Eomer here, and ten of my top guys; it'll be morning pretty soon."
"Good!" Gandalf replied. "You should bounce as soon as possible; head for Helm's Deep. And don't let ANYone see you on your trip."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Old 05-27-2005, 05:40 PM   #453
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

suddenly a thundering was heard overhead, as a lawyer's private cessna swooped overhead, black smoke streaming from it's engines
Old 05-27-2005, 05:42 PM   #454
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

"we have been strangely fortunate" said gandalf to Aragorn "I had thought to try the phone myself! I am not ready for such a cross examination!"
Aragorn nodded "much indeed is now clearer regarding their internal messaging systems and legal communication logisitcs"

"Look out!" cried someone as the private Jet screamed overhead

Last edited by Butterbeer : 05-27-2005 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-27-2005, 05:47 PM   #455
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

"time is fleeting!" cried gandalf running over to pippin "you, my lad, will ride with me tonight!" "where are we going?" asked pippin, "to minas tirith! great skyscraper of the south, let us hope that denethor the janitor keeps well!" replied gandalf, jumping onto his 'bike
Old 05-27-2005, 06:12 PM   #456
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

"Denethor!" mutters Aragorn twiddling his FBI badge, and thinking of the 3g phone.
He turns away humming "Hong Kong Phoeey number one super guy!" under his breath.
Old 05-27-2005, 06:16 PM   #457
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

"did that 'plane come because of me?" asked pippin, with a fearful look in his eye "no" said gandalf, "the planes og the nazgul lawyers are fast, but not that fast. i believe saruman has ventured to look into the telephone since the battle began, and his thoughts odf been revealed further to the dark lawyer. yet, whilst saruman remains within his tower, the lawyer won't be able to get him, only the dark lawyer himself, were he to come, would do that. saruman may try to trap the lawyer of course, or shoot his plane from under him, or he may attempt to tell the lawyer the truth, but with no phone to contact the dark lawyer, who knows what will happen?"
Old 05-27-2005, 06:29 PM   #458
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

"The dark writs, subpenos and balifs of Mordor INC group and their many subsidiaries will Liquidate Orthanc if the Dark lawyer gets a chance maybe, but for now saruman is in a pickle of his own making!"

Said Aragorn leaping dashingly onto his Mean Machine

Gandalf moved with a speed and determination at odds with his age, turning over harley Shadowfax ..
"Come let now all who can ride do so: Theoden: do not tarry off-roading: where you can, send the bikers in stealth or at night! : the planes of the Enemy have crosseed into your air space! A hostile take-over is coming: we must not dilly-dally on the way
Old 05-28-2005, 03:05 PM   #459
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
"Pippin, you shall come with me." said Gandalf.

Aragorn lifted Pippin and set him in Gandalf's arms, wrapped in cloak and blanket.

"Farewell! Follow fast!" cried Gandalf. "Let's go, Pippin, hold on!

And thus he roared off.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 05-28-2005 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 02:05 AM   #460
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

At once Aragorn and Theoden set about ordering the departure. Within minutes the company was ready (save Merry who was still getting some of Pippins things). The company soon left, heading towards Helms Deep with tremendous speed.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Closed Thread