Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-11-2003, 06:32 AM   #441
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

XK lay on the floor of her cell, wondering what the Nal crew were doing. It was night again and she wondered at the words of Captain Obsidian. Maybe no one would rescue her. She sighed and stared out of the window. She thought she saw a shadow of something and sat upright, but as soon as she saw it, it was gone. She lay flat. Probably a bird or a bat or something. She hears a clunk and looks left to see her friend has managed to pick the lock on his irons. He waves.

Ale - Need a hand?
XK - Aye, if you're willin' to give one.
Ale - Come here.

And so she goes to the edge of her cell and puts her wrists against the bars. Ale starts work on the irons, but about ten minutes later some people come clunking down the stairs and sees them.

Sticks - 'Ere, you wouldn't be tryin' to escape would ya?
XK - No, I was plannin' on staying in 'ere for the rest of me life.
Sticks - Well. That's good cause you ain't going anywhere. And you. *looks to Ale* Since we 'ave 'er now, we won't be needin' ya.
Ale - Ah. Okay...
Sticks - So the Cap'n says you're to walk the plank. *back to XK* Ye can watch if ye like. *laugh*

Sticks opens the cells and he and his pirate crew drag the two prisoners up on deck, where the ship has halted and the plank been run out. The pirates gather around it and Obsidian steps forward.

Obsidian - You've fulfilled yer usefullness, lad. Off ya go.
Crew - *jeer*
Ale - Why don't ya just shoot me?
Obsidian - A good idea. *draws pistol. Ale looks momentarily shocks and then dives off the plank. The crew laugh.*
XK - Me next then?
Obsidian - Oh no, not at all. You be accompnyin' us to Tortuga. We're nearly there.
XK - Really? *mutters* I hate Tortuga.
Obsidian - Aye, and I know why, mate.
XK - *looks panicked* You do? I mean, no you don't, you liar.
Obsidian - *grins* Aye. You just think that then.

And so the Emerald Star makes its approach to Tortuga, XK watching the lights of the town growing stronger, and wondering if Ale-nail will be anle to swim to shore.

[OCC: I thought maybe you could find me friend and find out something, or at port find him and he can help you find were we've gone. Or alternatively, just chucked him off the ship for fun ]

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 04:34 PM   #442
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*Meanwhile Eärniel, having nothing better to do at the moment, is looking at the sea. Since she's on a boat, naturally she sees a lot of it. At last she notices a big gull on the railing a few meters away that has been looking intently at her for some time now. Its eyes are milky white but it seems to be looking straight at her all the same. It also appears to be wearing a small blue crystal on its forehead.*

Eärniel: What are you looking at, then?

Gull: You.

Eärniel: What for? Oh hang on, you're Faenn, right?

Gull: Brilliant analysis.

Eärniel: In that case you've got the wrong sea elf.

Gull: You are Eärniel, aren't you?

Eärniel: Ye-es but you've got the wrong Eärniel.

Gull: *sighs* I'm in the wrong story again? Very well, in that case I'll go back where I belong. Incidentally that boat ahead, are you tailing it?

Eärniel: Sort of. Why?

Gull: Somebody just jumped off.

Eärniel: What? Really? Did Xen escape?

Gull: How should I know? I'm not even in the right story, remember? *flies off again*

Eärniel: *yells after it* Next time I write about you, I'll make sure you can't talk back!

IBF: Why can't I talk back?

Eärniel: AAAH! Don't sneak up on me like that! Anyway I wasn't talking to you, I was to talking to a big arrogant gull. Did you go to the Emerald Star? Did somebody really jump off?

IBF: Yes, how did you know?

Eärniel: The gull told me. Is it our first mate?

IBF: No, it was somebody else.

Eärniel: Can't win them all I suppose. Go inform the captain of it. I'll make the rowboat ready to pick the drowning guy up.

*IBF hurries to the captain's cabin where she's already waiting for his rapport.*
Old 08-13-2003, 03:56 PM   #443
Elfmaster XK

Ale-nail surfaced, hearing the laughter of the pirates, and seeing the ship weigh anchor and head off. He glanced around, spitting water and just floating for a while when he started to feel slightly cold. He could see land but wasn't so sure he'd be able to swim that far. He was just thinking about trying anyway when he saw another ship, and more importantly, a row boat was coming towards him. He started to swim towards it, after all, whoever it was, they were going to be better than where he had just been.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 08-13-2003, 04:29 PM   #444
Earniel

*The row boat finally reaches Ale-nail.*

Eärniel: Ahoy there swimmer! Are you by any chance the guy who jumped off the Emerald star?

Ale-nail: *slightly freezing by now* Do you see anyone else around here?

Eärniel: One can never be too careful about strangers in the middle of the sea. Come aboard.

*Together with Tano, Eärniel pulls Ale-nail in the rowboat without capsizing.*

Tano: 'ere. *gives a flask of rum to Ale* Will do you good. The captain's very anxious to have a word with you. Can't you arriving half-dead.

Ale: *gratefully takes a swallow of rum* Thanks. But why does your captain want to talk to me so badly? Do I owe him money?

Eärniel: *grins*Her. And no for the second question as far as I know. But we've got some unsettled business with the Emerald Star. And the captain takes unfinished business veeeery serious.
Old 08-14-2003, 02:23 AM   #445
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

And Ale is led to the Captain's cabin. . .

There is a knock on the cabin door.

EG: Come in!
Earniel: Here, we've got this man, he jumped off the Emerald. . .
EG: Really? Bring him in!
Earniel: Yes, Cap'n...*gives Ale a light shove through the door.*

EG: So. Have a seat...*waves hand about* um, on...the...floor, I guess.
Ale: Uh, thanks...
EG: What's your name? Purpose? Why were you on the Emerald? Have you seen Xenoia Karris recently?
Ale: Whoa, whoa, one question at a time, Cap'n!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 09:37 AM   #446
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Luthien: *sees stranger brought on board* Oooo, who's that I wonder. *is intrigued* *stealthily follows Tano and Earniel towards Cap'n's cabin, but stops and watches them go in* I know better than to be goin' into the Cap'n's cabin without bein' invited. *sits on a nearby barrel and taked out needle and thread* *pulls out a tattered shirt* It looks like he could use a new shirt. *begins repairing tattered shirt*
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't be afraid of death....Be afraid of the unlived life- Tuck Everlasting
Indril Anarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 04:40 PM   #447
Elfmaster XK

EG pauses and takes a breath. She glances at the door, thinking she heard a noise, but looks back at her guest.

EG - Me 'pologies, mate. But I am rather anxious to get some information about you, and my sister.
Ale - Sister?
EG - Yes, I'll get to that. First, who are you?
Ale - My name is Alex. But everyone just calls me Ale-nail, or Ale?
EG - *raises eyebrow* Any reason for that?
Ale - No idea.
EG - Okay. What do you do? Are you a merchant? Mercenary, what?
Ale - I am...er, sort of...given money in exchange for, er, removing someone from someone elses way.
Tano - *wary* An assassin?
Ale - You could say that. I suppose.
Ear - Of all the people I pick up...
EG - *calmly* Are you planning on killing any of us?
Ale - Not at all. I don't work for free.
EG - Right. Well, I'll be keeping an eye on you. But as I am in a bit of a rush, what were you doing on the Emerald?
Ale - I don't know what Obsidian wanted, but he kidnapped me. He said now he has Xen he doesn't need me. He's taking her to Tortuga, and she doesn't have a lot of friends there anymore.
EG - *nods solemly* Aye.

*a moment of silence passes*

Tano - Why not?
Ear - What happened?
Ale - *glances at EG*
EG - Maybe I'll tell you later. Ale-nail, so you've seen her, is she okay?
Ale - She is alive. But I don't know what Obsidian wants from her. I don't think he wants to kill her.
EG - Did you speak to her?
Ale - A little. She was trying to escape. But she and I, well we're old friends, but last time we met was not an occasion on which we were on good terms. So if she knew what Obsidian wanted she might not have told me.
EG - I'm sure she'll have forgiven whatever you did.
Ale - Actually, it was more what she did.
EG - Oh. Okay. Well, I am going to have to ask you to stay in the brig. You understand?
Ale - *sigh* Aye...but if you need a hand then I'm willing. *stands*

___
OOC: I left it there in case EG or anyone wanted to have a private word or something with the guest.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 08-14-2003, 05:55 PM   #448
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC: Oy Luthien, are you graduating from galley mate to seamstress? I think it's a good idea.

*Alex was led to the brig and left there alone. It wasn't bad as brigs go, but it was still a brig.*

Alex: *Sighs* Still behind bars.

Luthien: Bars aren't all that bad. Sometimes they can be reassuring.

Alex: And who might you be?

Luthien: I'm Luthien. I was a prisioner once too, but they let me out because I have usefull skills.

Alex: I don't think my skills would be very usefull.

Luthien: *Is puzzled because she doesn't know he's an assasin, but shakes it off.* Here, I made you a new shirt.

Alex: *Takes it* Thanks. Hey, this is nice.

Luthien: *beams* Thank you.

Katt: *strides it* All right now prisioner, I've gotta make dinner for this whole crew, so what'll it be and make it fast.

Alex: *A bit surprized because he expected bread and water, but continues smoothly* A ham sandwich would be great, steak if you've got it.

Katt: That's it?

Alex: *sarcasticly* No, how bout some potatoes and a glass of white wine?

Katt: Red wine would go better, but it's your meal. How would you like you're steak cooked?

*Alex stares with his mouth open.*

Katt: Bloody as hell? Burnt to a crisp?

Alex: Burnt?

Katt: Fine then. Finally a strait answer out of somebody. Luthien, you can come help me if you're not busy entertaining the prisioner. *Strides out then yells back* And I hope you know that's all your getting for the rest of your stay! Don't have time to make you a new meal every day!

*Alex sat down on the floor, thought about it. then stretched out with his arms behind his head.*

Alex: This is the life. New clothes and good food in jail.

Luthien: She means it though. Once you've ordered, that's what you get. No complaining.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 04:23 PM   #449
Elfmaster XK

XK sat on a crate bashing her manacles against it as the Pirate crew docked the ship at Tortuga. She was making a lot of noise, and it was annoying a lot of the crew, so they glared at her as they passed. She grinned nastily at them and made even more noise until one of them came and threatened her with a sword. She stared defiantly back and banged them harder. Captain Obsidian approached.

Obsidian - *to crewman* Ye'll not be doin' that, mate.
Crewman - But she was making noise!
Obsidian - This is a ship! There is always noise y'idiot! *smacks him round the face and then turns to XK* But ye'll shut up, or I'll make it uncomfortable for ye.
XK - Yes, because I like being in irons...
Obsidian - *glares and pulls her to her feet* We're goin' ashore!

Obsidian's men push XK down the ramp and the pirates are lead to a Tortuga bar. Meanwhile, on the horizon, the Nal's topsail is just visible amongst the hazy ocean.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 08-16-2003, 12:09 PM   #450
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Meanwhile, the Captain is instructing the crew of the Nal to hurry up getting into the cove and dropping anchor. She seems awfully impatient.

EG: Och, aye, ye'll never get this done, and the Mate'll be lost to use forever if ye don't hurry it up! TANO!
Tano: *muttering to herself* Yes, Cap'n?
EG: Are the weapons prepared?
Tano: Told you twenty times, miss, they're all ready...
EG: Good.

Tano leaves, still muttering

EG: FLANNERY!
IBF: Cap'n?
EG: Are you ready?
IBF: I told you, it's day, I can't do much. . .
EG: Sorry, forgot. Well. . .*notices he's wearing lots of heavy black clothing*
IBF: I can stand lookout if you wish. . .
EG: THat'd be pointless. You're coming with me. It's evening, it'll be okay. Someone go get Alex and bring him to me. . .

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 08:57 PM   #451
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano hears, and mutters off down to the brig.
Tano: Yo, Alex.
Alex: *gets up from where he'd been lying* Yes?
Tano: Cap'n wants you. Don't know why. *unlocks door* Now don't you try running off or anything. I've got hidden weapons.
Alex: I don't doubt you do...
*Tano takes Alex up to the Cap'n*

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 09:23 PM   #452
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

*sees that they are near anchoring in Tortuga* *is excited*

Luthien: *thinking* I remeber the last time I was here. Got a really cool pocketwatch from that bar guy. Wonder if he's still around. *sees Alex brought aboard* Wonder what the Cap'n'll do to him. *walks up behind Tano and Alex, as in a gesture that she too would be disembarking the ship for a bit*
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't be afraid of death....Be afraid of the unlived life- Tuck Everlasting
Indril Anarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 01:21 PM   #453
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

OOC: I'm back to rejoin the quest that has apparently become Elf-Pirates of the Carribian, Quest for the Holy Wine.

*Comes to stand quietly behind Cap'n*

Willow: Cap'n?

EG: *jumps slightly* Don't sneak up like that. what?

Willow: What exactly are we planning to do once we get on land?
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 01:45 PM   #454
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

ooc: Willow! Welcome back! Yeah--Elf Pirates of the Carribean, no less...

Tano: Cap'n, did you want weapons to bring?
EG: I have weapons.
Tano: Yeah...I mean other ones.

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 05:13 AM   #455
Elfmaster XK

XK shivered involuntarily. It was a warm night. She was indoors. There was a lot of rum around. She had no reason to be shivering. Except for the fact she knew she was being watched. The Purple Lobster was not a friendly bar at best. XK was pushed into a chair, and several pirates sat around her, pistols pointing at her under the table. Obsidian stood in front of her, staring for a moment before speaking.

Obsidian - Feeling alright, Karris?
XK - Aye.
Obsidian - Not much to say fer ye'self, eh?
XK - Mm. *is glancing around the bar*
Obsidian - Keep a close eye on 'er. *walks away*

The Pirates are indeed keeping close eyes on her, and that they won't look away begins to unnerve her.

XK - *quietly* Stop staring at me.
Crewman 1 - Why?
XK - I don't like it.
Crewman 2 - Aww...how sad, she don't like it.
XK - Stop it.
Crew - *stare*
XK - Stop it stop it stop it STOP IT!!! *Jumps up and into Sticks, the Mate.*
Sticks - Sit down and stop causing a scene. *pushes her back down where she pouts and looks fixedly at the table.*

A few moments later, Obsidian returns with a short, dark haired man. He looks at XK and grins nastily.

Man - Excellent. The bounty is yours, mate. And ye'll be getting extra. But what of the other?
Sticks - We threw 'im overboard sir!
Obsidian - *smacks the Mate* Arr. Y'idiot. Don' lie! We've not found the lad yet.
Man - Hmm. Well. We'll see how that goes then, eh? Welcome back to Tortuga, Xenoia. I know someone who wants to see you...to talk to you about, a certain...accident that happened last time you were here.
XK - eep.
Man - Sorry?
XK - I said...*a loud bang distracts everyone as a pistol is fired near the bar. Xenoia takes a chance and runs for it. The pirates blinks.*
Man - Obsidian!!
Obsidian - Get after her! Bring her back alive!
Crew - *chase*
XK - *running and muttering* I hate Tortuga!

I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 08-18-2003 at 05:15 AM.
Old 08-18-2003, 10:07 PM   #456
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

EG: *getting exasperated* Bring all the weapons you like! Just both of you stop pestering and get ready to carry out the plan!

Willow&Tano: Which plan?

EG: The Plan! Now... go below and get the weapons ready! All of them! Get creative!

*She stalks off to another part of the ship*

Willow: *looks at Tano* Soo... what weapons did you have in mind?

Tano: The standard ones for a rescue.

Willow: Think they'll be enough?

Tano: No, but we haven't got any others.

Willow: Huh. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Tano: Maybe, what are you thinking?

Willow: I'm thinking that Cap'n just told us to get creative, with weapons.

Tano: *realization dawns and they grin, evilly* Heh, Creative... To the armory it is then...
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 04:08 AM   #457
Earniel

*Eärniel was looking through the collection of sharp and slightly lethal items of the armoury when Tano and Willow came in, grinning somewhat disturbingly.*

Eärniel: Why are you two grinning like that? It's scary.

Tano: Nothing, nothing... captain said get the weapons, so we will, the captain said be creative so we will.

Eärniel: The captain told you to be creative?

Willow: Aye.

Eärniel: The captain told you and Tano who happens to be the ship's weaponmaster who's becoming eerily close to being stark mad to be creative? WITH weapons?

Tano: Aye, Aye. You've got a problem with that, mate?

Eärniel: *looks from Willow to Tano who's muttering to herself again* No, no problem! None what so ever! *quickly* Got to go!

*Eärniel grabs a couple of slim, pointy daggers that can be hid in various places and quickly exits the armoury. If Willow and Tano are grinning like that because they can be creative someone's going to be in trouble and Eärniel didn't really WANT to know just how creative they could get.*

Eärniel: *muttering to herself as she goes on deck where her impatient captain is waiting* Why, why do I have this bad feeling that this little trip to Tortuga is going to stick in my mind for the rest of my life? Better be prepared then. *munches on a piece of chocolate*

OOC: We're all going on land, are we not?
Old 08-19-2003, 01:12 PM   #458
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: I think that we all are. cause that leaves me to do my bussiness.

*roya walks up to the Cap'n adn observes her for a while before speaking*

Roya: Hoy there cap'n. Whats the new manner o bussiness?

EG: *tursly* we are going to save the first mate. get your arse in gear! I dont want anyone holdin us back!

Roya: *smooth and nonchalant* aye, i suppose. I am always ready for a fight. Now dont you think that Obsidian would notice if a great hulkin ship appears with a whole buncha armed pirates stormin about? Do you honestly think he wouldnt be prepared?

EG: eh no. What ae you getting at?

Roya: well, why dont you send me ashore ta quitely search things out. I will be back by nightfall at the latest.

EG: i could always just send Bob. why you?

Roya: *smoothly* Cause, i would suggset you attack by night. and if you want to send Bob, ya gotta wait until night falls ta send him out, and by the time he comes back the time you will have left to process the intellegence and then corralate an attack will be very minimal.

*EG, for lack of long term reasoning, let Roya slip off in one of the skiffs. In no time did she land on the side of the island and was off to "scout out Obsidian"*

OOC: I want to have time fto "find" the guy so i can get the plot kicked off.
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
The last sane person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 02:43 PM   #459
Elfmaster XK

OOC: I believe everyone is to go ashore, Eärniel. I'm just going to call Obsidian's crewmen Ob man 1 etc, okay? Except Sticks the first mate.

Meanwhile, away from the oddly tense crew, Xenoia is still running. There is no point in running because the pirates are close on her heels. Not only do they have weapons, they also have free use of their hands. But, being stubborn as she is, XK continues with her escape attempt. Gun shots fly over her head and she speeds past a load of drunken people bent over their tankards singing drinking songs. She doubles back and grabs a tankard, downing whatever was in it before carrying on. She reaches a small outcrop with trees and rocks and pauses. There is silence. She leans against one of the rocks and listens. Two pirates jumps from the tree just as she springs from the rock, running up the dirt road. One of the crewmen, already on the path draws his sword and attacks her. She punches him, grabs the sword and carries on running when the path rounds the corner, dropping away on one side where the town lies below. Glancing left and right she sees Obsidian's men both in front and behind her. She takes a running jump off the edge of the path and onto a balcony of one of the buildings, landing on one of its patrons.

XK - Sorry! *she hastily gets up*
Drunk patron - Whoshat wansm yanot- hic- driqye.
XK - *frowns* Meh

She looks back at the path and sees one of the pirates running towards her. She yanks the door open and shoves her way past all the people on the stairs and balcony. She jumps over the bar and ducks down, pointing her sword at the bartender.

XK - Tell them I went out...
Bartender - Oi, don't...
XK - *jabs* Tell them or else!

She hears Sticks yelling orders at his men and the clunking of boots coming towards the bar.

Sticks - Bartender! Did you see a girl just run through here?
Bartender - Sh...*is jabbed* Aye, she went straight out the door, mate.
Sticks - *leans over a little* Which way?
Bartender - T'wards t'town.
Sticks - *narrows eyes* Oh really? *draws gun and points it at him*
Bartender - Aye.
Sticks - *whispers* I know you be lying, mate. *BANG*

Screams emit from people around the bar and the music pauses briefly. The bartender collapses and XK ducks out from under the bar, facing Sticks' pistol. She knocks it from his grasp with the sword, and runs to the window, leaping through it and shattering the nearby people with glass.

Sticks - Aha ha! Ya cannay keep on runnin, Karris!
XK - *through the window* Just watch me!

Back on the ship, Alex is wondering what the Captain wants with him. Eärniel appears back on deck, and everyone is accounted for. Except Tano and Willow, still below decks, and Roya, whom the Cap'n is watching wander off to the town.

Alex - So, er, Captain. What was it you wanted with me?
EG - *stops shining sword* I just though you might be useful. Maybe able to help us find Obsidian's men. You are, afterall the last person who saw our Mate.
Eärniel - *munches on chocolate* Do you think there'll be time to get some more supplies? Am running a little low.
EG - I doubt it mate, but we can always try.
IBF - *from inside the doorway* Is it night yet?
EG - It's getting there. *looks up at the hazy sky, purple with the last, dyig rays of light.* So very nearly there. *continues shining her sword with a cloth*

I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 08-19-2003 at 03:02 PM.
Old 08-22-2003, 04:49 AM   #460
Earniel

OOC: Okay, good.

IC:
EG: Where are Tano and Willow?

Eärniel: In the armoury, getting creative with weapons. Captain? Did you really tell them that?

EG: *impatient* I did, go and tell them to hurry. It's starting to get darker.

Eärniel: But captain...

EG: Why can't night fall faster? Is Roya back yet?*continues to shine her sword that is starting to glimmer in the last daylight in a very disturbing way*

Eärniel: Er, no. She hardly just left....*sees the captain is in no mood to talk* Er... I'll go and tell Tano and Willow to hurry... *rushes off*

*But when she reaches the armoury, she finds the door locked. All sorts of noices is coming from behind the door and occasionally she can hear Willow and Tano snigger and chuckle.*

Eärniel: *knocks* Tano? Willow? What are you doing there?

Tano: Nothing. I mean, preparing.

Eärniel: The captain's getting mightily impatient. She said to hurry.

Tano: Tell her not to worry. We'll be done in time. Won't we, Willow?

*More chuckles*

Eärniel: Um.. right... *returns on deck*