Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2003, 08:49 PM   #421
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: I ASKED a question. Does that involve me? I mean Frodo?
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 09:17 PM   #422
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred Baggins
ooc: I ASKED a question. Does that involve me? I mean Frodo?
ooc: Sorry I don't get what your asking.
Old 01-04-2003, 09:21 PM   #423
Fred Baggins

*Giggles* the wrath of an angered, bored Fred Baggins, tends to confuse creator of Thread, "Witches, Wizards, and hobbits"

I meant, when Aragorn put his hands on the sword and went back to Middle-Earth, and said"we" did the "we" include, Frodo? Cause I'm REALLY bored when it comes to this thread, seeing as how I'm doing absoulutly NOTHING, because I know nothing about Harry Potter, just LOTR, so I can't do anything more tha what I am. Sitting and waiting...and trying to attack Pippin...
Old 01-04-2003, 09:38 PM   #424
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

yes you are included. You are back in ME and now get to go and help find the company of Mithrindir. But watch out for me the loose werewolf.
Old 01-04-2003, 11:41 PM   #425
wahine
The Original Amazonian Coconut

My question must have been misunderstood also, for I want t know if I'm, in erm...the Harry Potter world or the Middle Earth one.
Old 01-05-2003, 09:21 AM   #426
L@ur@y Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Gollum

I think your in the Middle Earth World.
Old 01-05-2003, 10:51 PM   #427
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

here's my subject!!!*brushes it off* it was under my bed!

ooc: back to freesia and co. since nobody else appears to want to write about them! poor cody's been a werewolf this whole time!

ic: harpbrindle approached freesia and the two held a quickly whispered conversation. "do you know all of the six in the company approaching us?"
asked the elf.
freesia, slightly irritated, was about to whisper a sarcastic "yes" when she realized that there were only five in the company from hogwarts. and three were missing. cody was off wandering the woodlands (hopefully eating nothing more than a stray orc or two), and, arriana and snape she had left back in the path-side clearing with gandalf. hesitantly she answered,"um...no. i saw gandalf and snape and ari must be with them, but i don't know who else would have joined them."
harpbrindle whispered "see, i told you! there is no telling who joined them and whether they be friend or foe. and the slinking shadow bothers me. it tracks us," he said sounding uncomfortable.
freesia gave him a calculating glance,"i have no reason to fear being tracked by my friends and guardians. nor has rose, and neither should you, unless you are trying to keep out of sight...unless you fear being tracked for some reason..."
the elf wrinkled his nose and shifted his weight from foot to foot uncomfortably. freesia thought he looks like the small child that has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar when he was told to leave the cookies alone. then,"do my words hit too near the mark?" he was about to answer when freesia silenced him with a hand motion."rose and i have found our group now. we shall leave you now as we decided earlier and not call attention to you and the direction you go. we do this to repay our debt to you for leading us this far. you are strange, mr. harpbrindle," she searched his face until she was satisfied (harpbrindle winced under the scrutiny), finishing," though it may be because you are an elf. i have never met elves of your kind before; only the house elves back in my homeland. but i would not be indebted to you. we'll leave now. farewell."
the elf grimaced as freesia turned to pick up her satchel. then, drawing himself to his full height and with a hand on his dagger, he said "i do not believe things will happen as such. you will not leave until i say!"

ooc: so what happens next? lol, i can't just write the story without help from the other important characters!
and i made up a joke for you....
what do you call the newest elven broomstick in magical stores???
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 01:08 AM   #428
Fred Baggins

Frodo: *I reluctantly put my hand on the sword. I wasn't to ecstatic about these hogwart wizards, there was something about them, I definatly didn't like. When I looked up again, we where no longer at Hogwarts, in fact we where in...well, actually I didn't know were we where, but from the look and smell and taste, we where in Middle-Earth again!*

Pippin: *I took my hand off and looked around. We weren't at Hogwarts anymore. In fact I didn't know where we were.* "So, um...when are we going back to Middle-Earth?"

Frodo: *Glares at nothing in particular, trying to keep his temper*
Old 01-06-2003, 02:52 AM   #429
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

the answer

Q: what do you call the newest elven broomstick in magical stores?
A: the Lembas 2000!
(people who've read both HP and LOTR will get it. people who have only read one or the other won't. i had a clever moment when i made it up, and i thought it appropriate for witches, wizards, and hobbits, our RPG containing both!)
Old 01-06-2003, 12:30 PM   #430
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Rose glared at the elf for a moment, then whipped out her wand. Beside her, Freesia did the same.

"Are you certain you wish to threaten Freesia and me? It seems rather unwise."

Rose heard herself almost as if it were someone else speaking. Her voice: calm and soft, yet very dangerous, reminded her of someone. Rose felt, somehow, that this should be important. If only she could remember who she sounded like!

"Right. I'll make a bargain with you, then, Harpbrindal: you let us go, and we will let you go. I don't like it when people try to trap me and my friends."

Rose hoped that the elf would take her threats seriously and release them; Gandalf had told the girls not to use spells on any inhabitant of Middle Earth unless absolutely necessary.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 12:40 PM   #431
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Why would Harbrindle want to threaten you?

ic:elf: The two strange creatures spottted their group members but I still feared they would tell my kin about where I was headed. I rubbed my dagger in thought. Maybe I could scare them out of telling. Or maybe they won't say anythng. I was not acting like myself any more I was scared and desperate to leave un noticed. When the girl got down from the treee and said they were to leave me now I took my dagger out and threatend them mildly not to go in till I said. I wanted to tell them not to tell my kin of me. But they as soon as saw the threat took their sticks and which produced red sparks in anger threatend me to leave NOW. I put my dagger back and said mildly. "don't tell my kin of my werebouts. Ok?"
Old 01-18-2003, 12:33 AM   #432
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

where are you guys???!!!

come on people! let's keep this thread alive...at this rate it'll be dead and stinking by the time you lot come back! let's all pull a gandalf and give it a nudge(or a bloomin' kick) back out the door!
Old 01-18-2003, 01:12 AM   #433
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

let's go!

ic: freesia heard what harpbrindle said. she was just wondering if it would it be better for her to tackle him around the knees or to be defiantly loud so the approaching people would hear her. then she (feeling stupid) remembered her wand. she zipped it out seconds after rose had hers. "don't hurt him," freesia whispered, so that only rose would hear her. "he hasn't hurt us yet so we only want him to see our weapons are better than his. just scare him a bit."
she shot sparks at the elf and rose took her cue, saying, "Are you certain you wish to threaten freesia and me? it seems rather unwise."
rose looked paused and looked puzzled for a few seconds, then said," right. i'll make a bargain with you, then, harpbrindle: you let us go, and we will let you go. i don't like it when people try to trap me and my friends."
Old 01-18-2003, 01:15 AM   #434
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

for a moment, it looked as though the elf would voice an objection, but then he slid his dagger back into its sheath and simply said "do not tell my kin of my whereabouts, alright?"
"we will tell no one...," replied freesia after a moment's thought and nodded consent from rose."if you would like to preceed us?" freesia gracefully inclined her head and offered a mocking half-bow, a courtly gesture reminiscent of castles and knights. but the elf shook his head and said "my way lies through these trees. good bye and good luck."
freesia shook her head (hardly believing that he was wishing them luck after just threatening them), and politely (but earnestly) answered, "good fortune go with you harpbrindle and may we meet again under better, um...more comfortable circumstances. farewell."
Old 01-18-2003, 12:04 PM   #435
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

"Where are they Swift?Have you found them yet?" I asked following my wolf with Gandalf and co. right on my heels. "I think he has either found them or lost us," I said as he started running towards a clump of trees. He stopped short listening to the voices that we could all hear. "Well, he has found something," I said.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 12:51 PM   #436
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Rose and Freesia ran after the others, both nearly tripping over roots and twigs along the way. They caught up with the rest of the group in a little while.

There was Gandalf, Arriana Nott, Snape, and ... Rose winced. Adrian Baggins and her wolf, Swift, were traveling with the company. Well, that explained why there had been more people in the company than there should've been!

The elf had said that there were six in the company, and Rose counted only five. Who was the sixth?! And where was Cody? The sun had risen, and the young werewolf should be human again by now. So why hadn't she returned?

"Hello, we're over here!" yelled Rose. This time
Freesia took Rose's cue, shouting at the top of her lungs. Naturally, it didn't take long for the others to notice them. The larger group waited as Rose and Freesia came running over.

"Where were you two?!" asked Snape, sounding very angry, but (to Rose's surprise) genuinely worried.

"I was trying to protect Cody, and Freesia, it seems," Rose gave her friend a wry grin, "was trying to protect me. But I lost Cody, and the two of us couldn't find her again. Especially since we came across an unexpected delay."

Oh, I hope Cody's okay...
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 10:43 PM   #437
Fred Baggins

Frodo: *Hisses* "Aragorn, where in Middle-Earth are we. I know we are back home, but I don't recognize this place."

Pippin: @_@
Old 01-18-2003, 10:54 PM   #438
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Cody: I was fed alittle food and was aloud to explore the new world I had stumbled into. It was magnifisent. THe roof was all leaves and the tops of trees with rays of sunlight shining through the openings like golen sunrays. It was beautiful. I wondered what had happen to the co. If they were all right.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:17 PM   #439
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

I knelt by Swif and we roughhoused for a little bit. I could tel by her eyes that Rose wasn't very happy to see me. I wasn't happy to be here, well not very.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 12:37 AM   #440
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

come back!!!

ooc: don't you people ever take the initiative??!!! lol let's hold it together!

ic: freesia bowed one last time as he faded into the darkness. then she let out her breath (not realizing that she had been holding it), and sat down in the leaves. rose sighed and said,"now all we have to do is go join professor snape and arianna..."

"and gandalf..." added freesia. she wrinkled her nose, remembering the smell of his pipe weed,"it's not that i don't like him,"she confided to rose,"but he can't be called gandalf the grey just for the color of his robes... i mean, his lungs have got to be black from all that smoking..."she shuddered. "my great aunt died of lung cancer....or it could have been old age... maybe a little of both... gah... it doesn't make any difference, she's just as dead...come on, rosie-posy,"freesia said lifting her protesting bones off of the ground and sticking out a grubby hand to help rose up. rose accepted the proffered hand, wearily hauling herself to her feet, "let's get back with cheery ol' professor snape!"