Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2002, 08:11 PM   #421
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"No, Starletta, don't attack." <What are you talking about?>

<You. Not knowing who I am, hardly knowing who you are, or what you are.>

<I still don't understand. I'm Calien, an elf.>

<Yes...and no, my friend.>
Old 12-20-2002, 08:28 PM   #422
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
Alright.If you do need me though, tell me. Is there anything you need?

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-21-2002, 01:39 AM   #423
Silverstripe

Terwell trotted over to join the rest of the foxes, telling them not to be afraid, assuring them that all would be well. He hoped his words were true.

I flinched. <Friend?!> "Thank you, Starletta. If I need help, I'll call you."

<Yes. You still don't recognize me, do you?>

Suddenly he began to speak in the warg tongue, rather than mind messaging. To my shock I found that I could still understand him.

'Think back. Back to the time when you were very young, and you were captured...'

I shuddered, then replied in the tongue I had not known I could speak. 'I remember. I-I was VERY young, and very frightened... there were wargs ... one of them ordered my release. It was you, wasn't it?'

'Yes, and there is more to the tale.'

I felt a cold chill go down my spine. 'I know.'
The warg stepped back and I got up. I turned back to Faith and Star. "Trouble is here. I suggest we all be very careful...because Danger is not the only one who can take the form of a warg!"
Old 12-21-2002, 03:23 AM   #424
Lubyla

Aye, though our evils are quite different.Mine, per say, is Morier. Though, I do not know what else follows me, for I have not been myself latley.

Old 12-21-2002, 01:25 PM   #425
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
I felt a strange feeling come over me. Before I knew what I was doing, before I could stop myself I found myself bowing to Calein, and speacking strange words. They where in elvish, but I could understand what I said. "Empress, you-we are in grave danger m'lady! We are under attack. I speak about the futer and not the present. Please help us! Please m'lady! Please!" Then the feeling passed, and I got sick.

ooc: By the by, Faith's not an anthro, I changed my mind. The other anthro is still and anthro though.
Old 12-21-2002, 03:33 PM   #426
Lubyla

*I saw Faith turn to Calien, and I but only turned away, walking off, I bumped into Lubyla.*I-i'm sorry princess, I did not see where I was going.

*My eyes stayed dtill on the little...pest. How DARE SHE even speak to me. I know who she is.*

Old 12-21-2002, 04:10 PM   #427
Fred Baggins

Danger looked at me, a look of true concern. From that moment, I knew I could trust him, with my life. Awartha's on the other hand...I chose not to call him Danger. I thought of a better name. I thought back, to before America, before the Fire, and before I had meet Starlight. I thought back to a clearing in the woods, and a little girl was playing there, and found a black wolf puppy. She had named him Buddy, and raised him, and though, she felt he was no harm to her, he had never trusted anyone else, and attacked them. I thought to myself. ~You're name is Buddy.~
Old 12-21-2002, 04:17 PM   #428
Lubyla

Never call me princess again.Where is the one they call Faith?

O're yonder in the clearing. He came again.

*At hearing this, my face turned into concern.* Morier is here? You have seen him?Aye, then i fear we have more to fear than we think, for one among us may fall under Morier, and shall be the death of us all. You shall stay with me, Starletta.

Old 12-21-2002, 04:25 PM   #429
Fred Baggins

*A creature slunk along in the tree tops. He looked down at Faith, his eyes glowing. No one had seen him leave, good good. No one would rmember him. Starletta least of all. But his sister...she would never remember him. She would not care if she knew who he was. No one would. No one ever did. But he is used to that feeling now. He is used to being turned down, and rejected. The words of hatred still rang in his ears. A halfing, that looks and acts like a cat! Surely we don't want HIM here. And he would be thrown out again. So now he lived alone, though he was quit content. But Faith...if only she would remember her brother.*

I got up, a little stuned. What had just happened, I could not tell. I just prayed that the wargs hadn't understood me. I staggered over to Starletta, and Lubyla. Then I fainted.
Old 12-21-2002, 04:27 PM   #430
Lubyla

I thought it was MY job to faint all the time.

Be glad it isn't you this time, but I fear Morier will come for her too, but if not Morier, his friend.

Old 12-21-2002, 11:26 PM   #431
Silverstripe

Faith spoke to me, calling me Empress. I was worried, for I knew her words were true. <I will help as I can,> I said, letting Faith, but no others, in on the Link. The warg leader said nothing, but gazed intently at me for a while. Then he turned to the other wargs.

'The rest of you will leave. I must talk to the elf,' he said in a tone that left no room for argument. All the wargs, save him, trotted off into the distance.

'You're planning on coming with us, aren't you... (I searched my memory for a good name to call him) Hunter (not being able to come up with anything else at the moment)?'

The warg "smiled." Hunter, you call me.'? That is not my name, but it will do. Yes. I'm coming with you. I believe you can lead me to her, to the Empress.'

Again he spoke in a tone that meant "Don't argue -- or else!" I sighed. "Hunter...er, the warg, says he's coming with us," I said.
Old 12-22-2002, 01:42 AM   #432
Fred Baggins

"But where exactly are we going? I don't belive anyone ever told me." I had woken in time to hear Calien tell us the warg was coming. I was still wozy, I felt so sick. I wished I could just regain all my energy, and go back to normal. Then, I felt something grow around me. I was regaining my energy! Could it be that in this world I had gained some sort of power?
Old 12-22-2002, 03:08 AM   #433
Silverstripe

I shrugged. "Back to camp, I suppose. But wherever it is, we have another companion." I sighed.

<What?! A warg, as our companion? After what happened with Danger? Calien, you can't be serious!>

<Oh, but I am. None of us could stop him from coming, anyway.>

The warg snorted. 'You'll need to have me along, Calien, and you know it.'

I ignored Hunter's statement. 'Be careful what you say. Danger, the other, speaks this tongue.'
Old 12-22-2002, 03:18 AM   #434
Fred Baggins

"His name is Buddy. Not Danger. Don't call him Danger.He's not danger, unless he is truly dangerous. His name
is Buddy." I don't know why I felt so strongly about this, but it seemed right. "But anywho, shall we be off!? I'm ready to sit dwon! It's been a long day, and I feel there is yet more to come. If only Liat where here to dream. Have I told you about Liat yet Starletta? O, I can't wait to acctually do something with her character when we get back to Mundane Earth."
Old 12-22-2002, 03:30 AM   #435
Silverstripe

I nodded. "Buddy, then."

Hunter growled. 'This "Buddy" is a companion of yours, then? Very well, but I'll be keeping an eye on him. AND you. Do any of your friends know?'

'I don't think so.'
Old 12-22-2002, 03:47 AM   #436
Fred Baggins

"Well, can we just go now? I need to comb Buddy's fur, if he's ever going to look the way he used to again." A water balloon made from leaves dropped on my head.I scampered up the closest tree, pinning down a hobbit anthro. "Well you must really know my pet peeve huh?"

"I'm sorry m'am, I didn't know it would make you so mad. I just wanted to see if you would remember it."

That stoped me dead in my tracks. "Remember it? Of course I would remember it but how would you-"

"Faith Renee Lamb, do you now know your own twin brother?"

I turned him around looking into his face. "You-you know my name? and that I had a brother? How could you find such things out?"

"What do you mean Faith? I AM your brother. Fred. Freddy Astair Lamb. Do you not know me?!"

"Freddy is dead. Duh. That's a very crule trick, preteneding to be my brother, when everyone know's he's dead. His body was found in the ashes

"What do you mean, about her friends?"

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 12-22-2002 at 04:03 AM.
Old 12-22-2002, 04:01 AM   #437
Silverstripe

I looked at the Anthro with some concern. I knew what he was, knew also that he would know what I was. Then I heard Faith ask Hunter what he was talking about.

'We do not speak of it aloud, in the common tongue!' said Hunter. <In truth we should only mind message. But one of you must know... Calien, tell her.>

I sighed, reluctant to reveal myself. I knew my mind messaging was secure, thanks to the Link; only Terwell, Hunter, and Faith would hear me. Danger might, too, but then, he probably already knew. <Do you remember that I warned you Dan-er, Buddy, wasn't the only one who could take the form of a warg? Hunter is another one. And...so am I.>
Old 12-22-2002, 04:11 AM   #438
Fred Baggins

I'm sure my shoulders must have sagged. I looked at her in disbelife. A type of shape-shifter. I remebered the RPG she made me join about shape-shifters. So much was happening. Now more than ever I wanted to be alone.<O...I-I have to go...find...someone. Can you watch this anthro for me, I wanna talk to him when I get back. I-I have to go. I will beback by nightfall though!> and I left.

ooc: FYI Kathie, you don't know anything about my brother. Faith never mentioned him, and as far as you are concered she had no brother. Also Lamb is there real last name. Faith was forced to change it when she came to the states for reasons that will be later revealed.
Old 12-22-2002, 04:29 AM   #439
Silverstripe

I nodded and let Faith go. Oh, I knew she really just wanted to be alone. But I understood the feeling, and felt sorry for her. With Buddy, she had a constant companion, one who could not and would not leave her. I, at least, can be truly alone; Terwell doesn't have to follow me everywhere. Still...I may have understood, but I was sad that she wanted to leave us. Had I lost my best friend again?

Hunter shook his head sorrowfully. <Much pain, anger, sorrow. This is why you should not have left, Calien.>

<I knew what I was doing then.>

<You can come back, you know. Come with me, just for awhile, they long to see you again. The anthro can follow, and the fox stay with his kindred.>

<Someday I will go with you to see the others, Hunter, but not today.>

ooc: Good to know!
Old 12-22-2002, 08:25 AM   #440
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: My carachter doesn't seem to be going anywhere!! I was going to include him more but Lubyla came and saved Fred and me out of the PIt!! I was going to do something but now I can't!!

ic:
I looked aound and I new, I headed for Angband and sat on the dark throne. I was devoured by the darkness and I was gone.

ooc: Here comes a new carachter.

ic:
I was suddenly sucked into my computer screen. I screamed and then I landed with a bump. I looked around to see, I was sat on a mountain. I shouted, I was afraid of Heights!! Suddenly the Ice I was sitting on started to move and cracked, I started to slide down the mountain. A Long time I fell, and I reached the bottom of the Mountain.

It was all so strange. One minute I was on the Moot in The rpg forum viewing a strange thread called writewraiths in Middle-Earth and suddenly I was...wherever I was now!

I got up and started to walk. After a Long time of walking I came upon, a Hobbit? An Elf? and a Dwarf? All talking to Wargs and Foxes!! I was in Middle-Earth!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star