FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2002, 11:37 PM   #421
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
ooc:*snickers*

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 01-01-2003, 01:15 AM   #422
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

OOC- YAY! Willow is back too! I'm so happy.

Hannah- But...I wanted to stay here...you go prove YOURself.

Allie- Already have! I've proved my superior leadership skills by leading you here. So go down there!

Smaugettes *heard from within cave* Beauty sleep time again! Nightnight everyone!

Hannah- They said Nightnight! They MUST be evil?

Maggie- What does nightnight have to do with anything, silly?

Sarah- We can always...give away your chocolate...

Hannah- Is that a threat?

Tano- Nooo...but this WAS in your job description...we COULD only give you a few chocolate eggs and call it a deal...

Hannah- FINE. I'll go! But if you hear me scream...come bail me out! Please!

Acacia- of COURSE. Have fun! BYE!
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 01-01-2003, 01:32 PM   #423
Christiana
Elf Lord

Violet:I have this weird feeeling...like...i dont know, my mind is being transformed into something... i dont know, the word Middle-earth keeps on popping into my head for some reason. you guys experiencing that?

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 01-05-2003, 04:16 AM   #424
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC: ARG! I need to get a copy of the hobbit so I can do this! I have a good monalouge for Smaugatt though, so if you write it leave room for me.

OOC2: Oh yeah, "The Hobbit Or I went somewhere with a bunch of loonies once" is now 70 pages long. Times new Roman, 6 point. Just thought I'd mention it.

OOC3: Ooh, I have something fun in store for Gandgirl, if your up to it. Your long imprisionment might have weakened you. I had better not chalange you. You must be too weak to fight my "sack of evil". But, if you think your up to it, I will be glad to oblidge you. :malicious grin: please reply promptly so I can whip it up.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Old 01-05-2003, 08:57 PM   #425
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Penguin: Mier!

OOC: Sorry I've been away for so long! I fell off the face of the earth, but now I'm better! Will post something interesting (to say the least) when my muse hits me with a frying pan.
Old 01-06-2003, 03:16 PM   #426
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

I'm back too. Now that holidays are over Return of TLA will live again. BTW, where can I get a copy of the first TLA. I'd love a hard copy on my computer at home.
Old 01-06-2003, 04:08 PM   #427
Elf Girl
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by Katt_knome_hobbit
[BOOC3: Ooh, I have something fun in store for Gandgirl, if your up to it. Your long imprisionment might have weakened you. I had better not chalange you. You must be too weak to fight my "sack of evil". But, if you think your up to it, I will be glad to oblidge you. :malicious grin: please reply promptly so I can whip it up.
[/B]
*suspicious* Um... okay. "Sack of evil?" *more suspicious* But whatever. Feel free to manipulate my character into this ... urm ... "sack of evil". *runs away*
Old 01-06-2003, 04:14 PM   #428
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Finrod Felagund
I'm back too. Now that holidays are over Return of TLA will live again. BTW, where can I get a copy of the first TLA. I'd love a hard copy on my computer at home.
I can send you a copy by e-mail. PM your e-mail address to me and I'll send you the compleate trilogy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Elf Girl
*suspicious* Um... okay. "Sack of evil?" *more suspicious* But whatever. Feel free to manipulate my character into this ... urm ... "sack of evil". *runs away*
I will, really. At lunch today. Stupid School

Old 01-07-2003, 12:41 AM   #429
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

Hannah: *She cautiously walks into the doors and enters the tunnel*

Allie: Well, I'm glad that's taken care o-

Hannah: *Rushes back out* I can't do it!!! The evilness!!!!

All: ...

Hannah: *BIG, SAD, CUTE, ELIJAH WOOD, LITTLE PUPPY ALL ALONE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, NEOPET-ISH EYES* Can at least one person go with me a little down the tunnel? Pweeeaaaase?

Allie: NO! This is YOUR chance to prove yourself.

Hannah: I'll do the ENTIRE FACE on you then!

All: NO!!!!

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 01-07-2003, 01:06 AM   #430
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Hannah: Will no one come with me? No one at all?

*Hannah feels two slight tugs on her pants leg. Looking down, she beholds a small round penguin looking up at her with big round helpfull eyes*

Penguin: Mier?

Hannah: *Smacks forhead and begins to curse*
Old 01-07-2003, 08:19 AM   #431
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

OOC: Good to see people returning, I was waiting for that.

Allie: *sighs* Why, why does the one burglar Gandgirl digs up for me have to be so scared? If I get my hands on that wizard....
Liz: I think we have other problems right now. Besides Gandgirl wisely decided to take a hike for the time being. I wonder where she is now.
Tano: Probably having a drink somewhere with Zandalf, if it comes down to wizards they're all the same. I bet they have some really good fun right now....

*Meanwhile in Lake Town*

Zandalf: *whispers, hiding in a waste bin* Is it gone yet?
Gandgirl: *whispers while hiding behind some discarded boxes* No, it's still there. Mind telling me why we are hiding from a deaf penguin?
Zandalf: That one little deaf penguin has caused me more trouble than the entire collective of TLA'ers!
Gandgirl: *whistles* That's bad. How did that happen?
Zandalf: long story.
Gandgirl: *shrugs* It looks like we're not going anywhere soon. So tell me.

*The two wizards continue to hide themselves as the deaf penguin searches through Lake Town. Meanwhile back on the mountain, the TLA are still trying to convince Hannah to go down into the mountain.*

Violet: Come on Hannah, just go down there.
Hannah: No way.
Maggie: We'll give you chocolate if you do....
Hannah: Chocolate are of little use when you're dead.
Sarah: Fine, I'll go with you just a little while but no further than halfway, okay?
Hannah: *relieved* Thanks.
Sarah: *shrugs* No problem, that'll be 2 chocolate bars then.
Hannah: Oh.
Penguin: Mier.
Sarah: Yeah, you can come too.

*Hannah picks up the penguin and enters the dark tunnel, Sarah follows close behind her. After walking a while in the dark, Sarah stops*

Sarah: Okay, Hannah. This is as far as I go. It's up to you now.

*Hannah swallows hard and nods. Sarah gives her a bar of chocolate for encouragement and Hannah slowly decends the stairs further.*
Old 01-07-2003, 12:29 PM   #432
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Finrollum: *Walks up* *cough cough*
Old 01-07-2003, 03:04 PM   #433
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Attack!

*Into the bar beind the deaf penguin flollumped a sack. It wasn't a particularly large sack, nothing really unusual about it. A plain burlap sack. What was scary was what came out of it.*

Sack: Gandgirl the Neon Green. I come as a chalange from Smaugatt the Golden. I chalange you to a duel of immence proportions. Do you accept?

Gandgirl: *To Zandalf* What should I do now?

Zandalf: Shh! Hide!

Sack: Oh, by the way Zandalf, this penguin here demands you come out so he can see what you are saying.

Zandalf: *sigh* lets both go out to face our enimies.

*Zandalf and Gandgirl got up from where they were hiding.*

Sack: Good. Now would you care to step outside so as not to destroy this lovely bar?

Bartender: That's a good idea. *Threatening glare*

Gandgirl: What choice have we got?

*Gandgirl and Zandalf followed the penguin and the sack outside. The sack stopped*

Sack: Now, this is going to be a propper duel, or rather quatrel. There should be limited magic involved and not much physical contac--

*The deaf penguin couldn't hear the sack and had already bowled Zandalf over.*

Sack: *sigh* Oh well. *Turns to Gandgirl* I belive I have a little parcil for you.

*The sack opened wide and Gandgirl stepped back. Out of the depths of the sack came some little squeeks and scratches like that of a neopet in a box. In fact thats what the noises were. A neopet was crawling out of the sack...*

OOC: Muah ha ha! Feel the evil!

Edit: Finished post

Last edited by Katt_knome_hobbit : 01-07-2003 at 04:51 PM.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:58 PM   #434
Claenoic

Gandgirl: NOOOO!!! My past life... it has come to haunt me... *Backs away to the nearest building.*

Kiko: Kiko, Kiko....

Gandgirl: Meep... *looks at the building she backed up against. It's a Hair Salon and Beautique.* Hmm... *runs in*

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 01-08-2003, 12:05 AM   #435
Christiana
Elf Lord

Violet:Where the heck is Hannah?

Old 01-08-2003, 07:43 PM   #436
Claenoic

*Hannah, meanwhile, has already gone invisible, and is sneaking to the now-abandoned Smaugatt. Peering around to look for any Smaugettes in sight ("Don't these pajamas look, like, smashing?") she cautiously picks up a large pack of chocolate and stows it in her cloak pocket. One of the eyes of Smaugatt opens.*

OOC: Katt, do you want to play Smaugatt right about now? I was thinking Dragon-puppet-enslaved-by-Smaugettes, but that wouldn't be right for Bard's little scene. Ideas?

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 01-08-2003, 08:00 PM   #437
Elf Girl
Lurker

Gandgirl: No! This is a challenge ... too great ... *battles for sanity* Urg... *another NEOPET crawls out of the sack*

Gandgirl: *loses battle* Tittalooken? Is that you ... I thought I left you at the pound ... some one else ... give ... good home ...

Shoyru: Muahahahahaha!

Gandgirl: *returns to sanity* What? Wha?

Shoyru: *cough* Shoyru. Shoyru.

Lady in the Hair Salon: May I help you?

Gandgirl: *battles for sanity again* The dark fire will not awail you! Go back ... back ... *loses battle* Ooh ... so cute ...

Lady: Do you have an appointment?

*another NEOPET emerges*

Gandgirl: Pinorta! NO! Go back to whence you came, evil... beloved pets!

Gandgirl: *collapses on the floor*

Lady: Excuse me? Are you all right?

Neopets: *advance slowly, threateningly*

OOC: I hope no one minds me working in my old Neopets... The names are Elvish, at least I had that much sanity. Katt, O had I known the extent of this torture, I never would have agreed to it!
Old 01-11-2003, 03:31 PM   #438
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

(Suddenly just as our two wizards are about to be pulverised by the penguin and the Neopets out of the sky came.... THE PINK FLUFFY BUNNIES!!!!!!!! The evil critters were driven back under the assult of the pink rodents and the wizards were saved.)

Sack: Curses! Foiled again! I'll get you my pretty! Ahahahaaa you and your little... rabbits too!!!! Ahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!

(The sack explodes)

Zandalf: That was.....

Gandgirl: Strange.

Zandalf: Any idea where the bunnies came from?

Gandgirl: We could ask. (to bunny) Hey you! Where you from?

Bunny: Ah... hello, My name is Chicho, my partner over there is Tika. We were sent by a friend.

Zandalf: (recognizeing the names and catching on.) This friend, I don't supposed it'd be Maggie would it?

Gandgirl: Since when does she have minions like this?

Tika: Since she stole Vilya from Elrond. We have to go now, try to avoid penguins and neopets. Bye Bye.

(They dissapear)

Zandalf: Soooo... want another drink?

Gandgirl: Yeah.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 01-11-2003, 09:05 PM   #439
Christiana
Elf Lord

Violet:I miss Cheyanne and Lightfall.

Old 01-11-2003, 09:46 PM   #440
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Meanwhile, back in Smaugetteville ...

Allie- What on earth is taking Hannah so long. She might be dead, she might be lost....

Sarah- She might be eating all our chocolate!

Allie- Shshh! I was trying not to think about that possibility!

Maggie- Maybe you'd better see if she's okay. Go down!

Allie- NO! I'm not THAT stupid. I'll just shout! HAN-*gets her mouth clamped off by the rest of TLA.*

TLA-SHHHHHHH! YOU'LL WAKE SMAUGATT!

Allie- But we don't know if it's asleep! We don't even know what it is.

Tano- We have to cover all our bases. Now sit down, keep your mouth shut, and wait for Hannah! Thank you!
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Closed Thread