Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2003, 07:28 PM   #401
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

Quote:
Originally posted by durin's bane

eowyngirl14: Well, for some strange reason, I keep thinking you're 11 and I don't know why when your name says "14". Um...short blonde hair and not very tall, and...um...some bright
blue loafers.

What about me?
well yes I am 14... my hair reaches blow my shoulders, so I consider it long. bright blue loafer?? loafers are shoes right? well I used to have blue sneakers. But now I have white shoes with blue 'trim' (some parts are blue) but I have colored all over them with markers so they look like a rainbow!

what exactly are loafers, and why did you think I wore them??

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
Old 02-09-2003, 07:28 PM   #402
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

I saw your pictures, Rána. Your cat is very cute. And... I like your hair. 'Tis nifty. (Sorry for my stupidity... I'm bored. And tired.)

Last edited by Rûdhaglarien : 02-09-2003 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-09-2003, 07:30 PM   #403
eowyngirl14

Durin's Bane- I think you are a little short with brown hair and brown eyes. I think you are rather talkative and get into lots of debates with your friends!

Am I right??

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-10-2003, 07:38 AM   #404
Millane
The Dude

Quote:
Blonde hair and Blue eyes rule!
yes i think Hitler thought so to...

mmmm Celebreil will look like that valentines day picture from now on

hell yeah RE's pictures are awesome... i tried my hand at being artistic but failed miserably
Old 02-10-2003, 09:24 AM   #405
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by eowyngirl14
how did you know that?? Did I tell you that in some other thread?

I think that you-Lady of Rohan, are reagular height for our age, I think we are the same age. And you have long brown hair that you wear in a ponytail and you have green eyes. Oh- and you are sorta quite but you smile a lot!
Am I right??
Nope you didn't tell me (or may be you did and I just don't remember).

For me you got the brown-hair-in-a -ponytail part right. I have brown eyes and I am usually smiling. I NOT quite when I'm with people I know well, but when I'm with people I don't know that well I'm morw on the quite side. Good guess!

Quote:
Originally posted by Erawyn
Blond hair Brown eyes.......
You where right about the brown eyes!
Old 02-10-2003, 01:57 PM   #406
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Dúnedain
Blonde hair and Blue eyes rule!

I bet no one can guess my features, and no I don't look like Gollum!
I'll say that you are tall and thin with dark brown or black hair and brown eyes. A kinda Feanor look alike.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 02-10-2003, 02:02 PM   #407
Legolas_Frodo_Aragorn
The Elven Queen Of All Pyros

Location: Im like a little bug stuck in the lamp...never going anywhere
Quote:
how did you know that?? Did I tell you that in some other thread?

except for the 'always happy' part you are exactly right. I am happy most of the time, but I can get really depressed sometimes.
Carrie...you dont have blue eyes..you have green!!! i think....besides carrie and caroline..
What do you think i look like???

Procrastinators Unite!!!.....tomorrrow....

Kids in backseats cause accidents...accidents in backseats cause kids

As long as there are tests..there will be prayers in school
Old 02-10-2003, 03:21 PM   #408
eowyngirl14

they are blue damn you!!!!!!!! LOL j/k

but they are blue- they look greenish grey sometines .... but mostly they are blue!

- Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-10-2003, 07:07 PM   #409
Legolaslvr!
Super Smilie Freak

Location: In the entmoot army, trying to get rid of black and blue!
What do u think i look like!?????

The fat hobbit hobbit knows!
Old 02-10-2003, 07:10 PM   #410
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas_Frodo_Aragorn
..... what do you think i look like???
Ummm............blond hair, height 5'1, age 14, eyes blue/green/grey. Am I right?
Old 02-10-2003, 07:14 PM   #411
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolaslvr!
What do u think i look like!?????

Bright red hair, really light coulored skin, brown eyes, extremely short. (I wanted to say she had green scally skin but she wouldn't let me)

But that was all a lie and she really doesn't look any thing like I discribed. I just said that because I did.
Old 02-10-2003, 07:16 PM   #412
Legolas_Frodo_Aragorn
The Elven Queen Of All Pyros

Location: Im like a little bug stuck in the lamp...never going anywhere
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady of Rohan
Ummm............blond hair, height 5'1, age 14, eyes blue/green/grey. Am I right?
you read the valentines day thread didnt you?
anyone else?

Procrastinators Unite!!!.....tomorrrow....

Kids in backseats cause accidents...accidents in backseats cause kids

As long as there are tests..there will be prayers in school
Old 02-10-2003, 07:21 PM   #413
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas_Frodo_Aragorn
you read the valentines day thread didnt you?
anyone else?
How'd you guess?

I origionally thought you had brown hair, brown eyes and where tall.
Old 02-10-2003, 07:37 PM   #414
Legolaslvr!
Super Smilie Freak

Location: In the entmoot army, trying to get rid of black and blue!
I read the val. thread 2!

The fat hobbit hobbit knows!
Old 02-10-2003, 08:32 PM   #415
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
I'll say that you are tall and thin with dark brown or black hair and brown eyes. A kinda Feanor look alike.
Close 6'4" 185lbs, brown hair (light brown, but when i am in the sun it looks auburn) & green eyes
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen

Last edited by Dúnedain : 02-10-2003 at 08:33 PM.
Old 02-10-2003, 08:37 PM   #416
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Heehee! Well I got the tall part right. A little off on the hair, and really off on the eye color. Not Feanor afterall.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 02-10-2003, 08:39 PM   #417
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Well who am I then? Can I be Fingolfin
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Old 02-10-2003, 08:42 PM   #418
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Dúnedain
Well who am I then? Can I be Fingolfin
Nope, you're still of the house of Feanor with that auburn brown hair. Guess you'll have to be Maedhros or Maglor maybe.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 02-10-2003, 08:51 PM   #419
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
Guess you'll have to be Maedhros or Maglor maybe.
Noooooooooooooo, why have you forsaken me

--Linaewen
Old 02-10-2003, 10:48 PM   #420
durin's bane
Lady of Westernesse

Quote:
Durin's Bane- I think you are a little short with brown hair and brown eyes. I think you are rather talkative and get into lots of debates with your friends!

Am I right??
Well, half right. I like to talk and get into TONS of debates with my friends. But I'm sort of tall with blonde hair and blue eyes with freckes and glasses. Without my glasses, I sort of resemble Eowyn.