Old 12-29-2002, 02:57 PM   #401
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Please stay on topic.
Old 12-29-2002, 03:08 PM   #402
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc:sorry I was just wondering. sheesh.

ic: Gandalf returned without the elves and said that they were going to be on the lookout for Cody but wouldn't harm her.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 08:13 PM   #403
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

ooc: beg thy pardon, sah. never been in a forum before, so i'm just learning.

ic: freesia glared at rose from her seat on the ground,"darn right, you need to take me! what're friends for? to sit in clearings while the object of their devotion is in danger? heavens! i'll not be as useless as that! you should know better!"
heaving her protesting body up, and brushing leaves off of her robes, freesia addressed rose, "we'd best rejoin the group. they're probably wondering where we've gotten to...snape'll be livid...you c'n come if you want," she added to harpbrindle.
"though it would seem, by your pack and your recurve, that you are headed on a somewhat different journey..." with a glance at his bulging satchel. the elf looked uncomfortable before answering......

ooc: so what happens next? come on silver and sicirus! help me out!
adrian, you can always PM me...
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 08:25 PM   #404
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"I was," said the elf at last.

"Freesia, I can't rejoin the group. Cody's still out here, and no one knows it. She might get hurt... or hurt someone else. I don't think anyone even knows about werewolves in this world!" said Rose.

ooc: Poor elf, now he's caught in the middle of this! LOL.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 08:37 PM   #405
Adrian Baggins

There was a howl in the distance followed by another from the opposite direction. One I recognized as Swift, I wasn't sure about the other one(the other one is Cody0. I ran to get Swift knowng that if I had my wolf with me I had atleast some protection from any danger that I could immagine.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 12-30-2002, 11:36 AM   #406
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I was born in Texas but I don't live there.
by the way peope in ME are very aware of Werewolves. They consider them as the name of Wargs. People keep thinking Wargs are regular wolves but regular wolves in Quenya is Draug.

ic:Elf: These people are strange! I thought to myself. I should leave quickly before all this comotion attracks our guards and make them come out to inspect. Well they probably are already on their way. I should leave.
I started to turn but was caught by my shoulder by the wolf warder.
"Were do you think your goig? WE need you to help us get back to camp. We er... lost the trail. Plus you can keep and elf ear out for Cody just incase she returnes unexpected."
"But I.." I tried to protest.
"You.. will help us get back. Then... You can continue your journey. Unless your running away from something and are introuble?" The girl half questioned raising a questioning eyebrow at me.
I fused with emaressemnt and qnger.
"Fine I will help you get back. But as soon as we get a fermilliar trail I am going to leave you and continue my path."
I listend entintivly for a sighn of the wolf but heard nothing. I led the two girls who engaged themsleves in a conversation of weird sorcery. But I turnd my head and told them that I needed quiet to hear any danger. They shut up at once. (Very relunctantly)
At that moment when all seemed quiet I heard the sniffing of a wolf and foot falls of a group comming our way. Iquickly pushed the two girls out of the way and hid them and myself in a grove of trees tightly grown together.
I waited for the appraocher.
Old 12-30-2002, 02:51 PM   #407
Silverstripe

ooc: But Rose, not having read LotR, doesn't really know anything about ME, remember?

ic: Freesia spoke very forcefully to the elf, making him come with them. And Rose knew that when Freesia had so thoroughly made up her mind to do something, absolutely NOTHING was going to convince her otherwise.
"Don't worry, Cody won't hurt anyone," whispered Freesia, "look, the night's almost over, an' we c'n find Cody better if we know where WE are."

Then (and Rose knew Freesia was trying to cheer her up a little), Freesia began teaching Rose the charm she had learned from Snape only a few hours ago.

Suddenly they heard someone coming. The elf grabbed them and pushed them into a grove of trees.

What does he think we need to hide from? thought Rose. She made a note to ask the elf about that when it was safe. Until then...

Please, let that be the rest of our group.
Old 12-31-2002, 02:20 AM   #408
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

it needs

ooc: lol, i think you lot need some spelling and grammar lessons! but then again, if you did have lessons, it would rather take away from the humor to be had when one reads it out loud...

ic: the elf motioned for the girls to get down low in the bushes beneath the trees. freesia had heard the footsteps right after he asked them to quiet down. more comfortable in the trees than on the ground, she motioned to him and mimed climbing and lookout. he nodded once and then once again, signifying that he understood and gave his permission for her to do so. (ooc: i figured we should do this properly. since he's leading us back to the trail, he is in charge of the expedition. all decisions are made or approved by him.) freesia climbed silently, aware of the fragile, slippery bark beneath her feet, and the shadows of her friends below (she does call the elf her friend!).
Old 12-31-2002, 02:22 AM   #409
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

a subject!

ooc: lol the rest!

ic: peering from beneath tear-shaped leaves, freesia spotted the approaching group. she made a swift head count and signaled the number 6 to the waiting elf. upon closer observation, she saw three points of light among the group, one quite low to the ground. a furry shadow that freesia was sure wasn't cody, stalked at the head of the group, its nose low, tracking them. then, she recognised the pointed hat of gandalf, and the black swishy robes and glowing wand of professor snape. with a low whistle, she signaled the all clear sign to harpbrindle. he gestured to wait under cover, as freesia slid silently down the trunk of the tree. shrugging, she squatted in the bushes with rose, as the procession came closer...
Old 12-31-2002, 03:58 PM   #410
Silverstripe

ooc: We need grammar lessons, do we? I'd thank you to watch your tongue, missy, when you're speakin' to your elders. Mind your manners, now, I'll not tolerate such rudeness.

ic: Freesia came back down from the tree and sat beside Rose.

"It's our group, all right," Freesia whispered.

Rose nodded. "I thought so..." Hoped so was more like it.
Old 12-31-2002, 04:14 PM   #411
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
When Aragorn told me to stop chasing Pip(And after he tied me to the tree to make sure I wouldn't chase him anymore. I'll have the PETH on him for that.) We got together and tried to figure out what to do.

Pippin: We could pretend to be first year students at this school place.

Me: Real smart Pip.(Here I struggled with my bonds) Right, Four halflings, who don't wear shoes, and have hairy feet, One lef, with pointy ears, one dwarf who won't for anything shave his beard off,(Which is to be expected) and two men who insist on quarrling.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 05:52 PM   #412
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

lol

well it was an idea, fred!
Old 12-31-2002, 05:55 PM   #413
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

hmm

can anyone tell me what the order of the titles is?
such as:
sapling- 0-2 posts
hobbit...elven warrior....etc...
i am slightly confused as i go....
Old 12-31-2002, 06:15 PM   #414
Fred Baggins

ooc: All I know is an elven warrior is 200 and over. Then you get to chage your title if you want. Info is is F.A.Q. section. And I know it was an idea, but weather or not it was a GOOD idea is questionable.
Old 01-01-2003, 08:25 PM   #415
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

haha

lol, fred, all good ideas start out somewhat unstable! it is when they begin to go bad that you should worry! all things that go awry start out, "it worked fine until....."
so yours went fine until...hairy feet, pointed ears, and beards came into question!

so....someone needs to answer the last post! let's gerron wiv the story! chin in, chest out, eyes front....stiff upper lip, wot wot! must carry on where no one else does!!! wot!
Old 01-01-2003, 08:30 PM   #416
Adrian Baggins

ooc:The furry shadow was Swift.

ic: I found Swift and brought him back to the others. I now understood what the Professors had meant when they had said that my dream could have been warning me of something.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 01-03-2003, 06:05 PM   #417
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Cody: I transformed back into a human agian breathing heavely torn up but still able to walk. I stumbled a few paces and listend for a sighn of hope for finding my friends. Nothing.
I finally gave way to my weakness and lack of strength and fell to the ground unconcious.
I woke up in a soft white bed feeling a bit more healthier and stronger. I sat up to find I was once more surrounded by beautiful tree tops and white marble stone rooms.
A tall beautiful lady approached my bed side and I found she was an elf. I froze in pure happiness. This was an elf. A real elf that was not attempting to kill me but being freindly.
The elf purred some water into a cup and let me drink then explained to me of my arrival to this room and safty.

ic: Aragorn: Dumbledor led us to an odd looking sword and told us to each put our hands on a place on the sword. We did so and as we did we felt a jolt then we were pulled into a dimension that made me want anduril in my hand more than anything. as we stumbled to a stop we noticed we were in a forest. I laughed with joy. It was Carahdras!
Old 01-04-2003, 12:53 AM   #418
wahine
The Original Amazonian Coconut

If I were to choose to join, how and more importantly where would I join in?
Old 01-04-2003, 12:53 AM   #419
Fred Baggins

ooc: Wha- huh? does that include me?*crosses fingers* I hope I hope I hope.
Old 01-04-2003, 08:48 PM   #420
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:You can do it here. Just post your characters description and try to write something that makes since to get involved in the rpg.