Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 04:46 PM   #401
Lady Ravyn
Thief Queen of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
Jonathan is supporting the mooters and will be working to bring everyone together in friendship. He will be working to solve disputes between mooters and to take mooters ideas to the admins. You couldn't ask for a better person to represent Entmoot than Jonathan. There is more to entmoot than the admins and mods.
*gags* ok, i think you're laying it on a little thick there, JD...

and it still doesn't tell me what party he represents; i guess maybe you'd put him in the John Doe party?

Proud Member of the Evil Mooters and upstanding citizen of the Planet Bob!

And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be...

My Space!

Cynicism is what happens when a person opens their eyes; stops blinking in the sun, and starts wondering "why". Question everything, believe only that which you yourself deem true. Go ahead- Call me cynical.
Old 02-01-2004, 04:47 PM   #402
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
Of course there is more to Entmoot than the admins and mods. It is its members that make it what it is. We just keep the peace and help with problems. I think Jonathan would be a great rep for Entmoot, if he didn't have you attached to his campaign like gum on his shoe.
See - an example of your negative campaigning. I am not like gum on his shoe. I am supporting the person I think is the best.

You will represent the admins - because you are an admin. You won't represent ALL mooters.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-01-2004, 04:49 PM   #403
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
See - an example of your negative campaigning. I am not like gum on his shoe. I am supporting the person I think is the best.

You will represent the admins - because you are an admin. You won't represent ALL mooters.
I find it interesting how much you talk and how little he talks. That just proves my point that he is your puppet, and is running with you pulling the strings.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 02-01-2004, 04:51 PM   #404
Beor
founder of the color blue

That is not negative campaigning, pointing out fake flaws in other peoples campaigns is negative. Sister Golden Hair is simply letting everyone know that she understands that the Entmoot isnt made of a few, it is made of many. This in mind, maybe you should focus on what you will do for them, rather than what you think the Sister Golden Hair Administration wont.
Old 02-01-2004, 04:55 PM   #405
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Beor
That is not negative campaigning, pointing out fake flaws in other peoples campaigns is negative. Sister Golden Hair is simply letting everyone know that she understands that the Entmoot isnt made of a few, it is made of many. This in mind, maybe you should focus on what you will do for them, rather than what you think the Sister Golden Hair Administration wont.
Hear hear. Well said Mr. Foriegn Minister.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 02-01-2004, 04:57 PM   #406
Brian
Elven Warrior

GO JON!!!!!!!!!

slipknot rules and norco is still the best!!

my fourm need ppl!!

http://www.casev.com/lotr/
Old 02-01-2004, 04:59 PM   #407
Beor

Quote:
Hear hear. Well said Mr. Foriegn Minister.
Thank you (I got your back)
Old 02-01-2004, 04:59 PM   #408
Lady Ravyn
Thief Queen of Entmoot

i've gotta say, i haven't seen any real negative camaigning at all here ( i think all the candidates should be congratulated on this ) i'm almost expecting the mud slinging to begin soon... spammy campaigning, now that's a whole other matter...lol

Proud Member of the Evil Mooters and upstanding citizen of the Planet Bob!

And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be...

My Space!

Cynicism is what happens when a person opens their eyes; stops blinking in the sun, and starts wondering "why". Question everything, believe only that which you yourself deem true. Go ahead- Call me cynical.
Old 02-01-2004, 05:05 PM   #409
jerseydevil

Quote:
I find it interesting how much you talk and how little he talks. That just proves my point that he is your puppet, and is running with you pulling the strings.
Hes' away right now on official business. not sure if he will be back tonight or not.

Beor - she has been pointing out flaws in others campaigning. She has also been accusing me of running behind the guise of "Jonathan for President" and that it is actually me who will be elected. This is not the case at all - as I have said and resent the false accusations. She's trying to undermine the campaign by hinting that Jonathan and I have alterior motitives or that he is my lackey.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-01-2004, 05:09 PM   #410
Beor

I acknowledge this, but I must say, that when she seemingly attacks you, she is merely defending herself from attacks such as the one you just posted, trying to clean off some of the mud. And if Jonathan is just running as a puppet for you, it is important that the people know. You have to know who you're voting for.
Old 02-01-2004, 05:11 PM   #411
jerseydevil

Quote:
I acknowledge this, but I must say, that when she seemingly attacks you, she is merely defending herself from attacks such as the one you just posted, trying to clean off some of the mud. And if Jonathan is just running as a puppet for you, it is important that the people know. You have to know who you're voting for.
Well he is not running as my puppet and the false accusations have to stop. I also have not flung any mud on her for her to wipe off. I am merely pointing out that she is an admin and has the admins duties first. Any mooter should see that she will put the admins ahead of normal mooters.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-01-2004, 05:13 PM   #412
Beor

When has she put the admins and mods first? Was it when she managed to get you your own forum?
Old 02-01-2004, 05:39 PM   #413
jerseydevil

Quote:
When has she put the admins and mods first? Was it when she managed to get you your own forum?
That's beside the point. But you can't trust her to always support the mooters. With Jonathan - he will put the mooters first.

That forum was good for Entmoot anyway.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-01-2004, 06:19 PM   #414
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

What do you mean? I see SGH as both..... member and administrator. The only time she steps in with her "stick" is when out of line "regular mooters" try to overrun Entmoot with their boring selfish hijinks!
But hey! Jonathon is very cool. Still, I too am worried about your influence on him. What is it you don't like about SGH anyway? She is an admin yes, but to me, that just means she spends endless hours of volunteering to help make Entmoot run smoothly. If you aren't running JD....please, clam up! (for a little while at least!) I want to hear from "the man" himself (Jonathon) you bowed out...remember!

I would still like to see formal rules posted, and maybe an actual primary, with all interested candidates allowed to see if they get any votes before they are verbally bullied away. One vote per member only.
Old 02-01-2004, 06:46 PM   #415
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by Andúril
Andúril for President or whatever.
Hold the phone! What is this? Am I high? (or was Anduril high when he made that post? ) I demand an explanation....
Oooooh!
Old 02-01-2004, 07:01 PM   #416
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

Lol Andural the stoner. I had a little bit in the Cafe earlier .

Visit the Ye Olde Avatar Shop and The New One

Dont tell me what I cannot do

Two men are on a Island, they both see a "monster", one sees a bright light, and the other sees a dark cloud

My name bares no reference to the music artist.
Old 02-01-2004, 07:02 PM   #417
Fat middle
Mootis per forum
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lizra
I would still like to see formal rules posted, and maybe an actual primary, with all interested candidates allowed to see if they get any votes before they are verbally bullied away. One vote per member only.
The rules are being debated by the Electoral College. Please everybody wait a bit till we finish them.

We want fair-play elections and to be sure that we know the ideas of all candidates, so we don't want to act hasty.

Right now the official campaign has not begun. This is the time for all mooters to propose themselves as candidates. We don't want to bulldoze the rights of anybody so calm down you all and wait until we are sure that all members have had a chance to present themselves and that we have a legal basis for the elections.

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE
Old 02-01-2004, 07:34 PM   #418
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by Twista
Lol Andural the stoner. I had a little bit in the Cafe earlier .
The Stoner! More like "The (wild ) Stud"! Oh boy!
Old 02-01-2004, 07:35 PM   #419
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by Fat middle
The rules are being debated by the Electoral College. Please everybody wait a bit till we finish them.

We want fair-play elections and to be sure that we know the ideas of all candidates, so we don't want to act hasty.

Right now the official campaign has not begun. This is the time for all mooters to propose themselves as candidates. We don't want to bulldoze the rights of anybody so calm down you all and wait until we are sure that all members have had a chance to present themselves and that we have a legal basis for the elections.

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE
Great! Don't bow out before we even start folks! No need for hastiness!
Old 02-01-2004, 08:18 PM   #420
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Yes, keep in mind that the elections would be at least 2 months away - some members of the electoral college would like it to be pushed back even further to at least the summer to make it closer to the actual presedential elections.

No need to start campaigning now.

This thread is started to become a mess, just choose the candidates here.

When I am no longer President of entmoot, I will become Prime Minister of enmoot (by decree of the electoral college).

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
Closed Thread