Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-27-2002, 01:41 PM   #381
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Rose transformed into the white horse as soon as she was out of sight, and began searching for Cody again. This time, it didn't take Rose long to find the young werewolf.

Well, it's good Adrian showed up, I guess. But I hope she won't be bragging the whole trip.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 01:48 PM   #382
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

ooc: lol the rest of the note (more akin to chapter; i rather have a problem writing small!) on freesia

the girsl fell on the food like the legendary Long Patrol of Salamandastron,() in freesia's favourite books, and they were so grateful that they forgot to leave some for her. she offered some to Gandalf, and he delicately picked a peanut butter cracker. unperturbed, she went back and got her share from professor snape (thanks, professor), vegetables included. she set aside a package of crackers, a chocolate frog, a peppermint, and a small package of dried veggies in her pockets. she did not eat much, hungry as she was, but stepped off the path and sat behind a tree. she put all her thoughts from her and listened. as the close sounds faded, she focused as she had been taught on the farther sounds: a bird's teee-whit tee-whit in the distance, the trees talking in the rustling winds...a burbling in the distance announced to freesia the nearness of a swift flowing stream or brook. fixing on the direction the sound came from, she stood to go back to the clearing. as she turned to go, a blood curdling scream came from that direction. the hair on the back of her neck stood up, and, praying fervently that her friends would all be alive when she arrived, freesia raced back through the trees, her long hair whipping behind her.
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 01:49 PM   #383
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicirus
ooc: Okay ardrian you are changing the whole story. We really need to know how the heck you canlive in two dimenshions and Frodo does not have a sister let alon a witch for a sister. Your character is confussing and is changing the whole story.
We were really going out to seek council with Galadriel about how to get the ring out of our world and back to ME. We were also going to have to get Voldie away from thr ing since he wants to take it for his oen evil purposes.
And snape was with us the whole time in ME how could he have been talking to you?
Did you read the whole story?
I don't mean to put you down but younare making the story cobfussing and out of line.
But if everyone agrees to playing by this than we can.
I did read part of it there was too much to read though I guess I could have done a flashback. like I said Frodo didn't know he had a sis. I was raised in two dimensions and times, kinda like being reincarnated. on time by elves one time by Grandpa Rudyard(Rudy)I might could have been Sam's sis though nobody knows (I like complicated things, weird for a 13 year old huh)

(storyline I will try to make it simpler but I still like the whole grandpa idea how about we do that on the side you know you get to be my friend (I changed Ron's son to Ron and Hermionie's Daughter to Hermionie) and decide to help me when the basic story is over) I ran back with the elves and took them to Gandalf.
(you guys build on that I will be back I need to check for updates on other stuff)
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 02:05 PM   #384
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Fine I still need to hear from the other story people of what they think. But I guess it will be fine.

ic: argorn: The old Wizard broughtnout a musty old cap which at once sprnag to life when he set it in front of us.
"That is what is going to help us?" I asked looking doubtfully athe cap.
"Yes Ellessar that is what is going to help you. There is more to this hat then meets the eye." he explained.
:Gimli looked as though he was restraining from laughing up a storm. My thoughts were more on the ring and what it may cause on the people here.
They have magic. What if they try to take the ring?

ic:Cody: I ran away from the elves and all who possed a delicious meal to my nose and mind. I drooled and spotted a wandering elf boy who seemed to be sneaking away from some thing. he had not noticed my presence for he seemed to scared and focusd on another danger. My mouth watered at the sight of him. I ran towards him feeling the air rush against my fur. he though small seemed like a good soft fleshed meal big enough for my liking. I ran closer...
Old 12-27-2002, 02:26 PM   #385
Silverstripe

ooc: I don't mind if Adrian shakes up the story a bit, as long as no one is TOO powerful.

ic:Rose's equine eyes grew wide in horror. Cody was about to attack a young elf! Rose galloped in between her friend and the elf, and quickly knocked Cody to the ground. She only hoped the boy would get the message and run!
Old 12-27-2002, 02:45 PM   #386
Adrian Baggins

ooc:Thanks Silverstripe. Come on people we need decisions before I will post again

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 12-27-2002, 05:00 PM   #387
Silverstripe

ic: As Rose pushed Cody back, she watched the boy out of the corner of her eye. He hesitated, as if he was trying to decide which was the greater of two dangers, whether he should run or stay still, hidden from whatever other perils he was facing, and hope Rose was able to defend him from Cody.

Run, fool, or you may introduce a new danger to your world! Rose was sure she could save the elven child's life, but not certain she could hold Cody back entirely. And if the werewolf bit the elf, it would be the beginning of a new terror in Middle Earth!
Old 12-28-2002, 04:57 AM   #388
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

a question

what is cody's last name? i have the perfect post for what happens next, but it lacks that one bit of information....
her last name!
Old 12-28-2002, 12:10 PM   #389
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Umm...? I guess it will be Timber.

ic: The white horse ran between me and the elf and bucked me to the side. I hit a tree and yelped in pain. I wanted the elf to run away but he still pondered what would be worse.
Well what can be worse then becoming a werewolf vise versa to an orc?
The white horse decided quickly and ran towards the elf and motioned for him(Rather relunctently) To get on her back to safty. The elf looked both horrified and nervouse as I got back up and prepared for another attack. I was still hungry.

ooc: Ok we can do Andrians tale as well.
Old 12-28-2002, 12:36 PM   #390
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

it

here goes you lot!
bounding into the clearing, freesia was ready for action, having scooped up a club-like stick on the way. she was demanding answers of professor snape (who was very startled indeed) and brandishing her stick in a business-like manner. "Where is Rose?! TELL ME!!! and cody..where is she?! if you don't tell me, i'll...i'll...i'll go looking for them myself!" she glanced over at nott, who was looking decidedly pale, and shook her stick. nott hurriedly pointed off into the woods to her right.
without further thought, freesia ran, ready to kill anything that got in her way. the full moon shone throught the rooftop of the trees as she ran silently as possible. an agonized howl sounded through the silence of the forest to her left. she veered that direction, and the howl came closer, with an underlying thunder beneath it. freesia ducked under the shadows of a tree and pulled herself silently onto a lower hanging tree branch. breathing lightly, she peered through the darkness. then she picked out a low-crouching shadowy form, racing towards her
tree.
she heard a noise in the tree above her, the unmistakeable creak of a bow string. in an instant, she grabbed the boot of the person above her, and sent them tumbling wildly to the ground, their arrow loosed into the air. she jumped in front the fallen person as a dark figure came hurtling towards her.....
Old 12-28-2002, 12:40 PM   #391
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

needs a subject!

she knew who it was. the thought struck her like an arrow. furious and frightened she met cody's onslaught with a temper tantrum. reaching out with her stick, she rapped cody smartly between the ears and twice on her nose. "Cody---Timber---!!!! don't you even dare! i'll smack you again... you curl your lip at me! put those teeth away, i am not little red riding hood's grandmother! the better to eat anyone?! *snorts* you eat anything tonight and, so help me, i'll... oh, go eat an orc if you must!!! but if i catch you trying to eat innocent bystanders ever again, i'll whack you a good one with my stick! come back when your safe....."she added earnestly (as cody slunk away), her cheeks still pink from her tirade.
she turned and picked up the elf (unmistakeable pointed ears, that one), and brushed him off. "sorry about that. dunno what she was thinking...."freesia picked up his bow and gave it an appraising, well-practiced glance."that's all in order. but you're none the worse for the wear, nothing broken, i think...how many fingers am i holding up?" she said waggling two slightly grubby fingers in his face.
"two..." came the astonished answer.
"good. if you're anything like a human, then you'll be fine," she patted his arm, "oh, and that was cody...she can't help it, really...and here's rose," as a white horse galloped up and slid to a stop nearly sitting on her (the horse's, of courses!) haunches, "and i guess that leaves me, freesia," she said, almost as an afterthought. then she began to chastise rose, hand on hip, finger waving ,"rose what did you think you were doing? as if i haven't done enough all day, but i have to chase off after you in foreign woods. now, mind, it was my fault to begin with, not watching you properly... but one of these days, your chestnuts'll be too hot to pull out of the fire! ooooh, my world's turning into a handbasket!" turning her blue gaze on the baffled elf she tried to explain, only confusing them all more. "i'm trying to explain, but all i'm doing is babbling. it happens to me after long, frustrating days. i appologise. i need to sit down. so much for a happy convalescence..."she muttered under her breath, then she looked up at the elf, "so....what is your name?"
Old 12-28-2002, 12:46 PM   #392
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I was happy to see the elf get away but at that second was rapped on the nose and behind my ear. I growld.
it was Freesia. She warned me again and I slunked off to a safer spot to wait for the curse to end. I ran off into the forest and ran into a flowing stream that cooled my aching paws and made me feel awake again. I lapped up some water then fell to sleep in the running water.(I know that sounds strange but it sounds like fun)
Old 12-28-2002, 12:48 PM   #393
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

okie

i don't mind adrian's side of the story much, but the more confusing the storyline gets, the harder it will be to get little details right (example: freesia may end up with black shoulder-length hair, when it was originally orange and long long long!) we might all turn into the Confuzilated Ones if we ent watchful! we'll just have to be careful, because this is an argument in the making!

anyone else seen Two Towers yet? (yeah right...what kind of dumb question is THAT?!) a good job on the ents and battle scenes...at least they're realistic!!! the sound track is gorgeous. it has some really moving string parts; a simple yet complicated theme built upon the underlying strings. it's kind of like Shastakovich. beautiful!(go find the Lenningrad Symphony by Shastakovich and tell me it isn't magnificent! we're playing that in All-State here in texas. who likes classical music? *raises hand*MEEEE!) what are your (that encompases everyone who cares to answer in w.w.& h.)favorite quotes? mine are:
Gimli "...could have picked a better spot!"
then
Gimli(frustratedly)"what's going on down there?!"
Legolas (cooly) "would you like me to describe it to you,
or may i get you a box?"
Gimli *roars with laughter*
then
Sam "PO-TA-TOES!"
though i liked it all!

you people are lucky to have me! i always look on the bright side! out of all of you lot, who else can say that they blithely accept that the world is going to end tomorrow?!

oh, oi doan't be feared o' hoights
or the skoi when et starts rainin'
the on'y thing oi bee's afeared of
is no food ter fill moi tum!

i am me.
no i'm not.
i am that is.
*nods knowledgably* that i am sonny, by hinkey-dum!

"Runaway, scottie!"
nope. not it.
"Beat me up, scottie!"
almost there
ah
"Beam me up, scottie!"

imagine...an opera singer singing "NOOOO MORRE RICE CRISPEEEEEESSS"

does that look embarrased to you? it looks sleepy to me and that's what i am! off to nap

*sings "oh i am having too much fun!!!"*
Old 12-28-2002, 01:02 PM   #394
Adrian Baggins

ooc:I will try no to shake up the story more then just a little if any. Unicorn14br, are you from Texas!?

ic: I took the elves to Gandalf who left me and the others with him, taking the elves just out of earshot.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-28-2002, 01:10 PM   #395
Silverstripe

Rose transformed back into a human (Freesia had given her away, anyway) and laughed.

"Thank you, Freesia, I'm sorry I underestimated you. So, should I take you with me if that happens again?" Despite the grim situation they were all in, there was a bit of a twinkle in her eye.
Old 12-28-2002, 02:55 PM   #396
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I think our friends back at Hogwarts have given up the story.

ic:Elf: Shaken from the werwolf experience I noticed the white horse had turned human again and her companion laughed despite the danger. I glanced back at the forest making sure I was away from Lorien or at least far enough out of ear shot so they can't find me again and then I listend for the wolf. Everything was quiet again.
I sighed with releif but knew I would be questioned by these strange heroes.
"Whats your name?" asked the wolf tamer(LOL Had to use it)
"Umm...(Should I use my real name? I mean they could be tricking me to bring me back to Lorien again. I hope not. I feel so imprisoned there) My name is Harpbrindal(littlefoot)(and no not after that dino movie )
At least that is my nick name. I thought to myself.
I begane to turn and pickmup my back pack and continue my journey to Imladris.
Old 12-29-2002, 02:52 AM   #397
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

aye

aye i'm from texas, adrian. and you? classical classical classical music! i play violin, too. and silver, it's the (Lenningrad)Shostakovich #7 and Tchaikowski #4. the Shostakovich is 30 minutes long (yeah! but i hope not too many tremelos. symphony #5 has lots...but you can forget what you're playing and get lost in the buauty of the music), but it's gorgeous all the way! I am SOO happy!
anyone want to know about dimitri shostakovich?
Old 12-29-2002, 03:23 AM   #398
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

rar

yahhh! that's what i get for writing at one in the morning! typitis!!! not very helpful, that. *clears throat* i meant,"....the BEAUTY of the music." gawblimey, all my spelling's gone out to pasture!
SLEEPY FACE!!!

that's me yawning and ready for bed. nighty-night you 'orrible bunch o' frog wallopers!
Old 12-29-2002, 01:10 PM   #399
Adrian Baggins

Re: aye

Quote:
Originally posted by unicorn14br
aye i'm from texas, adrian. and you?
me too. Where do you live now? Anywhere like Houston or Dallas? Deer Park or Celeste?

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-29-2002, 02:55 PM   #400
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

dah

i live in my house.
lol in lubbock
anyone else live in tx?