Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-29-2005, 03:54 PM   #381
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

heh, i redited my post a bit while you posted CS ... check it out .. iwanted to bring in slippery sau ...

yeah, Doc is playing both touchy-feely bedside manner Doc Eight AND Mor the beau of VIV!

Where is lotesse?
Butterbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 04:09 PM   #382
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

No problem, GW said he liked readheads!
But what will Viv do now?
I have no idea...
CrazySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 04:23 PM   #383
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

... also ... what will Mor and eight do next? Will Doc Grey fight both his characters? Who will he favour? Will Viv like the fight? Will she root for Mor?

Tune in folks ... (still in AD mode ) seriously though it might be better if you posted it CS ... use anything you want from here ... but it would be better if i didn't post it ... i have campaigned a lot already for this rpg and it'd be better if someonelse took up the cause to give it impetus on the moot...

best all ... and Doc .. great injury you came up with there .. great plot possibilities generated ... we all (both) look forward to your posts!

best
BB
Old 07-30-2005, 04:21 PM   #384
CrazySquirrel

Congratulations to both of you, BB and GW. Very funny posts.

I am really not sure about the special announcement... It seems fine as it is, especially when the others will be back... Do we really need more participants? Good ones yes, sure, but just any?
Old 07-31-2005, 06:34 PM   #385
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

particularly liked the last post CS .... wikkie plays a game even when enjoying himself ... loved the smeagol quote!

What will the DOC twins do in response to 'lightning rod' Khamul's sudden inflammatory 'charge of the khama-kazee brigade ' dance with Viv?
Old 08-01-2005, 05:17 AM   #386
CrazySquirrel

Thanks, BB!

I wonder is it time to have a look in Khamul's saddlebag, or will we leave this hidden Palantir as a plot device for the future?

I think it might be fun to let Khamul keep the stone, but Wikkie should control all the messages passing. What do you think, BB and GW?
Old 08-01-2005, 06:46 AM   #387
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel
Thanks, BB!

I wonder is it time to have a look in Khamul's saddlebag, or will we leave this hidden Palantir as a plot device for the future?

I think it might be fun to let Khamul keep the stone, but Wikkie should control all the messages passing. What do you think, BB and GW?
For my part it's ok.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 03:42 PM   #388
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

I guess we should really get Td's feedback on this ...
Old 08-01-2005, 04:51 PM   #389
CrazySquirrel

OK, we leave the Palantir undiscovered "until TD returns"
Old 08-01-2005, 04:52 PM   #390
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

we shall be as stewards until such a time

... so no back-room deals eh?
Old 08-01-2005, 05:00 PM   #391
CrazySquirrel

Uhm, no, but I have no idea how can we stop Vivvie from talking NOW.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:08 PM   #392
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

sorry, i was meaning with ref to your extremely well written post ref: the kings and stewards in the boromir a wraith? thread!

so, we wait, faithfully, even as stewards "until TD returns" ...
Old 08-01-2005, 05:12 PM   #393
CrazySquirrel

Thanks, BB,
And of course you referred to it as did I ("until TD returns")
It is such an interesting thread there...
Old 08-01-2005, 05:17 PM   #394
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

yeah it looks good ... i have only read a bit though recently .. had read some earlier stuff a while back ... heh ...
Old 08-01-2005, 08:24 PM   #395
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

You guys have totally mangled Viv's character. At this point, she's all yours, because she's no longer in any way the character I had in mind.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 05:05 AM   #396
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

yeah i was a bit worried about that ..most didn't seem to fit in with the biog: which, when you consider the time that went in on the biog is a bit much ...

I, for one am happy to edit anything you don't like - but that's rpg for you!

I am also wondering what (especially) TD and also Gor will think!

Well Lotesse, now you are back, and Viv has her soul back, let's start the editing process ...

BTW: Welcome back.

How are things going now? Have you found somewhere yet?
Old 08-02-2005, 06:07 AM   #397
CrazySquirrel

Sorry, Lotesse!

Hey, GW and BB!
I hate to upset Lotesse. And I hate to loose her input in the future. As it was our trio's fault, I propose to do some editing to erase Viv's wanton behavior with Eight. I think that was what offended Lotesse.

As the one notable for wanton behavior is Lily, I propose myself as the replacement.

So I propose the following changes. Bear with me. I put the things to be removed in brackets (..) and the things to add in square brackets [..]

GW Lily (Viv) just happened to get wooden splinter in her left tit when she was banging her empty glass in the oaken table.

CS: "No, no please, Eight, let it be, it doesn't hurt at all", pleaded Lily (Viv). But Eight wouldn't listen. He grabbed Lily (Viv) and started his ministrations. Suddenly Lily's (Viv's) tearful whimpers were drowned in Goth's ear-splitting ...

BB Eight was taking a long time healing Lily (Viv), ... who appeared to even giggle ... rubbing in many ointments ...
slamming down and smashing his bottle Five (Mor) stood up faster than a viper ...
Five (Mor) looked angry ...

BB Five's (Mor's) eyes were blazing fire ...

GW "Aah, Eight, don't stop now." said Lily (Viv), giggling."I was beginning to enjoy it."

CS
Lily found she [wanted] (didn't want) a quarrel. (Normally) She adored a good fight. (, but now she wanted all to be happy and drunk). Perhaps more fun later...[Lily noticed that Mor was looking longingly at Viv, obviously wanting to ask her for a dance. Lily grinned evilly]. Flashing her cat-green eyes at Mor, Lily threw down the cowl of her ragged outer robe and let her fiery red hair spill unbound over her back and shoulders. Mor, who had a pronounced weakness for readheads, not to mention green eyes, gasped audibly. Orcs gasped as well, because for them no head was visible above Lily's shoulders.

" Morrie, luv, let's dance", whispered Lilly seductively. Abandoning her outer robe, she slipped into Mor's arms.

GW Mor grabbed Lily in his manly arms, she gasped at his forceful embrace and they sauntered out on the dance-floor.
To add: [Five, Eight, and especially Viv followed the couple with angry flaming eyes].

BB: Goth turned (and noticed Viv giggling to Eight) and gasped as Lily flirted with Mor who seemed to be hopping mad and almost fey ... yet also passionately grasping lilly's elegant form ...

CS "What Alto?" Wikkie yawned and stretched his long legs comfortably, observing the surroundings.
(Eight and Viv seemingly decided to continue whatever they had been doing. However, Viv turned from time to time to glare at Mor) change to:
[Viv, Five and Eight glared at Lily and Mor. ]
Khamul sat hunched at the table, clutching his saddlebag with both hands and seemed to be lost in thoughts. Five banged his empty tankard on the table and [angrily] shrieked for more wine. Gor felt tipsy. Her happiness to be back in Angmar suddenly evaporated. Goth approached and dragged her to her feet. "Would you like an orc dance?"

And then we may leave all the following posts as they are

Do you agree, BB and GW??

If (and when) all agree I shall start the editing.

I hope it will appease Lotesse... I sincerely do...
Old 08-02-2005, 09:03 AM   #398
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel
Sorry, Lotesse!

Hey, GW and BB!
I hate to upset Lotesse. And I hate to loose her input in the future. As it was our trio's fault, I propose to do some editing to erase Viv's wanton behavior with Eight. I think that was what offended Lotesse.

As the one notable for wanton behavior is Lily, I propose myself as the replacement.

So I propose the following changes. Bear with me. I put the things to be removed in brackets (..) and the things to add in square brackets [..]

GW Lily (Viv) just happened to get wooden splinter in her left tit when she was banging her empty glass in the oaken table.

CS: "No, no please, Eight, let it be, it doesn't hurt at all", pleaded Lily (Viv). But Eight wouldn't listen. He grabbed Lily (Viv) and started his ministrations. Suddenly Lily's (Viv's) tearful whimpers were drowned in Goth's ear-splitting ...

BB Eight was taking a long time healing Lily (Viv), ... who appeared to even giggle ... rubbing in many ointments ...
slamming down and smashing his bottle Five (Mor) stood up faster than a viper ...
Five (Mor) looked angry ...

BB Five's (Mor's) eyes were blazing fire ...

GW "Aah, Eight, don't stop now." said Lily (Viv), giggling."I was beginning to enjoy it."

CS
Lily found she [wanted] (didn't want) a quarrel. (Normally) She adored a good fight. (, but now she wanted all to be happy and drunk). Perhaps more fun later...[Lily noticed that Mor was looking longingly at Viv, obviously wanting to ask her for a dance. Lily grinned evilly]. Flashing her cat-green eyes at Mor, Lily threw down the cowl of her ragged outer robe and let her fiery red hair spill unbound over her back and shoulders. Mor, who had a pronounced weakness for readheads, not to mention green eyes, gasped audibly. Orcs gasped as well, because for them no head was visible above Lily's shoulders.

" Morrie, luv, let's dance", whispered Lilly seductively. Abandoning her outer robe, she slipped into Mor's arms.

GW Mor grabbed Lily in his manly arms, she gasped at his forceful embrace and they sauntered out on the dance-floor.
To add: [Five, Eight, and especially Viv followed the couple with angry flaming eyes].

BB: Goth turned (and noticed Viv giggling to Eight) and gasped as Lily flirted with Mor who seemed to be hopping mad and almost fey ... yet also passionately grasping lilly's elegant form ...

CS "What Alto?" Wikkie yawned and stretched his long legs comfortably, observing the surroundings.
(Eight and Viv seemingly decided to continue whatever they had been doing. However, Viv turned from time to time to glare at Mor) change to:
[Viv, Five and Eight glared at Lily and Mor. ]
Khamul sat hunched at the table, clutching his saddlebag with both hands and seemed to be lost in thoughts. Five banged his empty tankard on the table and [angrily] shrieked for more wine. Gor felt tipsy. Her happiness to be back in Angmar suddenly evaporated. Goth approached and dragged her to her feet. "Would you like an orc dance?"

And then we may leave all the following posts as they are

Do you agree, BB and GW??

If (and when) all agree I shall start the editing.

I hope it will appease Lotesse... I sincerely do...
The required editing has been done.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 09:18 AM   #399
CrazySquirrel

Thanks, GW. I just finished doing mine also.

Now, your turn, BB.

And, Lotesse, all the repentant wraiths ask you to have a look at the resulting version. If you think more changes are needed, please tell us. We will do as you say.

Sorry again,

Don't abandon us!
CS
Old 08-02-2005, 03:30 PM   #400
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

I would suggest we consult Lotesse on this before we try and second guess her thoughts.

I am going to go back (and i think this is the important thing) and re-read lotesses's biog) ... i will edit in further after that.

To be honest this was a concern to me as we went along ... (i had even meant to post here regarding it, but sadly never got round to) ...

for my part i had tried (somewhat) to try and be more in tune with lotesse's biog ... of course it then has to be written in terms of the story-line which makes it awkward in the least ... but this then becomes a very subjective call ... and anyway i'm sure some posts will not pass muster regardless ... ho hum!

I think lotesse is still on board but just pissed off that her character that she, more than any other here, took the time to develop, has been used so wantonly and with so little regard to her character devlopment...

I would be equally or more angered if wikkie were so mis-used ... as he has been on occasion ...but not to any great extent that i have had to call it.

I don't think it was in any way intentional nor dis-respectful ... just the tricky art of fitting a post into the rpg story with what is written before and after etc ...

besides this is an open and fun RPG, a close knit group ... so there is some leeway to experiment, but if the mooter who plays the character objects than it is up to us here and now to lay down some ground-rules and re-edit as that mooter wishes (... in the main- there may be elements up for discussion in terms of plot development, or other character's development etc .... but in the main as requested)

I would suggest though out of respect for Lotesse that we get her feedback on changes rather than inflaming the situation and second guessing ....

I never saw Viv as weak or gushy ... for my part when she giggles it is to draw a response from Mor, who has observed what goes on and been apparently indifferent ... this being NO WAY any critiscism of any other wraith mooter, just my thoughts on a few occasions ... as the were posted )

I was interested to see when Lotesse re-appeared , wonderfully fiesty as hell, what she would do with Khamul in a corner ... to my mind khamul would be foolish to attempt to threaten her .. and as we (but not the character of khamul) know... it would be pointless anyway ... Viv has her own mind.

Besides my character Wikkie would hardly let such a situation develop under his nose with khamul and not be considering the potential implications ...

but the point is here, neither would lotesse! And also of course Telcontar Dunedain who, no doubt, has his own ideas ...

one final thing though: lotesse has obviously been able to post with us if she had wanted to .. and advised us of any criticism reagrding her character ...

... since announcing she was leaving us on the 23rd July she has been online and posted on the 24th twice, the 25th, the 27th, the 28th, and 29th of july and then again twice on the first of august.

So, though i personally like and respect and value her input, it seems either a bit much to, not so long later criticise us, when she could have been in touch, ... or that she is not interested in our rpg?

I hope the latter is not true, because lottese is a very valued member of our small but friendly group.

As i say we lay the ground rules here and now ... in friendship and fellowship ... but before we do we get feedback and answers from lotesse: is she still interested or is she gone? Because we will need to know.

I hope the former, but i, for one, don't see any point in editing everything if lotesse is seriously not interested anymore.

remember it is only an rpg ... everyone here is full willing to edit ... enough said.

the ball is now in lotesse's court.

Last edited by Butterbeer : 08-02-2005 at 03:53 PM.