Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2002, 07:25 PM   #381
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

As soon as everyone comes back. Then we can start. NOTE: I'm going to school tomorrow (A Elbereth Gilthoniel!) So I won't be posting as much. Hopefully I will be able to uphold my duties as a TLA Member.

EDIT: Why don't we put something on our sig , like the EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO's? We could have ours say, Tolkien Lovers Anonymus Who Led Glodo To Her Doom By Guiding Her To Cast The One Cellphone Into Mount Nokia, or the TLAWLGTHDBGHTCTOCIMN's, or something like that. Just a suggestion though.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!

Last edited by Claenoic : 08-14-2002 at 07:32 PM.
Old 08-14-2002, 07:28 PM   #382
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I, too, will not be posting much, because I start school in two weeks time, and who knows when I'll be able to get to the moot. Also hopefully, I will keep up my status as a TLA member

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-15-2002, 03:58 AM   #383
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

I don't have to go back to school for 3 three weeks. Neh neh neh. So I'll probably end up completely bored when the rest of you have to go back. Sigh.

I think that every one who made it to the end of the TLA can be sure of the permanent TLA-member title.

WE could put a link to the TLA-thread in our sig too. I'm considering it.
Old 08-15-2002, 07:04 AM   #384
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

Well, I've been back at school for four weeks now and I always manage to find time... in fact, I was posting most before our school holidays...

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Old 08-15-2002, 08:46 PM   #385
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
i think we should do it before Miriam.imagine the last chapter:

rp-Hey,have u heard about this counserler session to improve our addiction to Tolkien?

rp2-no,whats it called?

rp1-Tolkien Lovers Anonamous.

The End

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 08-15-2002, 08:48 PM   #386
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

How about not?

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-15-2002, 08:49 PM   #387
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
sorryyy

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 08-16-2002, 12:25 AM   #388
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Considering that we ended TLA promising to tell her about the prequel (didn't we?) it seems only logical that we make it after Miriam (2002 A.M., so to speak. )
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 08-16-2002, 07:29 PM   #389
Claenoic

Wait, did we promise her that she would go on another adventure, or did she ask use how we got so strange, or did we promise her to tell the story? I'm confuzzibled.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 08-17-2002, 06:45 AM   #390
Earniel

I checked with the TLA-thread. She wondered how Frodo got the ring in the fist place. She didn't know anything about the hobbit. We promised to tell her the story in the (probably idle) hope she would one day become as addicted as us.

Soooo I guess that means that the hobbit happened before our first consultation with Myriam.
Old 08-18-2002, 11:23 PM   #391
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

HI! It's me! I'm back! YAYY! This place looks so nice after over a WEEK...*shudder* Anyway. If I'm allowed to request a character, could I request Thorin? Except NOW I would be called Thoren Plasticsheath, looking for the giant white chocolate Eastereggstone. Yes, I know, I've had too much spare time this week. But it was SO FUN!
Really, though, I don't care one way or the other. As long as I'm IN!
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 08-20-2002, 08:12 PM   #392
Claenoic

Is everyone back? Is everyone ready? Is everyone scrumptiously crunchable... wait, that didn't come out right... erk.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 08-21-2002, 03:14 AM   #393
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

Or maybe even, none of us knew about tolkien and go on the quest, and when we find the Easter Egg, inside it is a copy of LotR, which we all read... and then we can be given our LotR names by Elrond or someone...

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Old 08-21-2002, 04:46 PM   #394
Elf Girl
Lurker

Hi. I'm back. I would like to be Gandgirl, if it's not too much trouble.

The trouble with putting it before Miriam is that we need some new twists to get it going...
Old 08-21-2002, 05:06 PM   #395
Earniel

What kind of new twists exactly?
Old 08-22-2002, 06:41 AM   #396
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

I have the BEST idea for a beginning!!!!!

*It is a bright sunny day, and TLA are having a picnic on Miriams lawn*

Miriam: So how did you people first become obsessed?

Claenoic: It all began on a wet sunday afternoon...

Claenoic: *is sitting in her room, doing nothing* I'm so bored, I haven't had any books to read for weeks. What i'd give for a good novel...

*suddenly there is a knock on the door, and she goes to open it to reveal Elf Girl and TLA*

Elf Girl: I have heard that you are in need of a book. My companion Renille has a map to the Lonely Library, where the Great Novel may be found. Alas, it is under the power of an evil librarian who only likes nonfiction books...

Old 08-22-2002, 01:53 PM   #397
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

*grin* I like it.
Who else is missing at the moment? We've got almost everyone back, haven't we?
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 08-22-2002, 04:03 PM   #398
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Moraumer, you're AWESOME! Great idea! Yes...and who ARE we waiting for???
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 08-22-2002, 04:23 PM   #399
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Can i have a cameo appearence??

I read the TLA thread. Awsome thread guys, are you gonna request it go in the archive? I reckon you should edit it all into proper story with a little narrative. Of course that would take long time tho. Still, good story

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 08-22-2002 at 04:24 PM.
Old 08-22-2002, 08:27 PM   #400
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Thankee, pirate EXK! Actually, Katt has edited it, and I'm working on putting it on my website...
Sure, join in!

-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Closed Thread