FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2001, 02:01 AM   #21
Darth Tater

Re: LotR tapes

except that he likes the bakshi ones yep, you may all pick on him now
Old 06-20-2001, 01:39 PM   #22
GlaurungTheGold

lies! horrible horrible lies! i could probably sue you for libel for that comment
Old 06-20-2001, 02:16 PM   #23
Darth Tater

maybe, but it doesn't change the truth
Old 06-20-2001, 08:35 PM   #24
Alixor

well

Glaurung, Mazrim Taim is my favorite character's name in the Wheel of Time fantasy series...and I use it for WoT boards.

And bmilder, I'm sorry for what happend at Imladris. Most of the mods have changed now, and I've not seen that kind of behaviour from them.

I've applied for modship too, though I had limited time for the job, and thus they chose someone else.

I see that you visted Shayol Ghul bmilder, if you are not a Wheel of Time fan, you would not understand much...

Alixor
Old 06-21-2001, 10:44 PM   #25
Alixor

I thought you guys might find this interesting click here

It's a must see for Entmoot members :lol:
Old 06-22-2001, 01:12 AM   #26
Darth Tater

Re: .

Looks like one of the old ryan boards
Old 06-22-2001, 05:44 AM   #27
anduin

someone please come up with something new..............

If I had a dime.......
Old 06-23-2001, 03:55 PM   #28
galadriel1

Re: *ROFLMAO*

Greetings, Mazrim, from one High Elf to another - the Lady herself. Yeah, it does help to have fun characters around like Bette, (er, B e n - hehe) and T- a-t-e-r (Your name`s been 'zapped' also - hehe) and Parrot! And to have some intelligent, gorgeous posters around such as Anduin and myself! :lol: hehe Couldn`t resist that! I think that one of the main reasons the board is so popular is that the admins. take such an active interest in the board and post frequently. I`ve been to so many boards where the admins. just do admin. things but don`t really post much and all but abandon the board and thus the boards suffer. I think it`s essential to have active admins.
Old 06-23-2001, 04:12 PM   #29
galadriel1

HEY! I'M AN ELVEN WARRIOR NOW! COOL! NOW I AM A TRUE ELF! hehe I think another main reason this board is so popular is that the constant infighting that is often found on other boards is not usually permitted here. Yeah, there are sometimes small squabbles but it`s never allowed to get out of hand and downright ugly. I`ve left so many boards (mostly Trek boards) because of constant infighting, name calling, backstabbing, and just plane rudeness and other idiocies, sometimes infused and initiated by the admins, themselves! Ridiculous! Entmoot is my favorite LotR board.
Old 06-23-2001, 05:34 PM   #30
anduin

Gabby, why not try to come to the Entmoot gathering? I don't want to be the only girl!
Old 06-23-2001, 07:07 PM   #31
Darth Tater

ooh, i meant larry boards. no infighting? what about among the admins?
Old 06-24-2001, 03:24 PM   #32
galadriel1

Anduin: I`d love to go but I just don`t know if I`ll be able to make it! Funds have been at an all-time low this year. Where and when - has that been decided? Let me go check that other thread out and I`ll get back to you. I really would like to go. It would be so much fun! Then I could razz T-a-t-e-r in person!!!!!! MWAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2001, 07:03 PM   #33
anduin

Gabby.....

It is going to be in Jersey at @#%$'s....as far as we know. More info will be coming along shortly, the details still need to be worked out.
Old 06-24-2001, 07:45 PM   #34
Darth Tater

Re: Gabby.....

this just in from entmoot hq. gabby will not be permitted at the get together. have a nice day
Old 06-24-2001, 10:11 PM   #35
anduin

Squirrely!

Well I say she can come!
Old 06-25-2001, 12:09 AM   #36
Darth Tater

Re: Squirrely!

however, i outrank you, so tough!
Old 06-25-2001, 12:46 AM   #37
anduin

How do you figure??
Old 06-25-2001, 01:13 AM   #38
Darth Tater

I'm one of the founders, you came later. I am a ruler, you are a lower ruler. I'm number 2 (cause I let b e n think he has power ), you're number 3
Old 06-25-2001, 01:55 AM   #39
Johnny Lurker

anduin...

I'd lend my support to you, but it'd undermine your whole cause so...

@#%$ - the choice of jerks like me everywhere!
Old 06-25-2001, 03:56 AM   #40
galadriel1

Re: 'ROFLMAO'

Ooh, I definitely want to go now so I can take down that T-a-t-e-r character! Mwahaha! I`ll steal my way in somehow! :lol: Hey, I can get the train to New Jersey and it doesn`t cost too much! Hmmm...... Let`s get cracking on some dates! hehe You had better grow eyes in the back of your head T-a-t-e-r tot! :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anduin and I can double team him! I know she has that "It`s Anduin`s Fault" logo to revenge! hehehehehe So bad! So bad! This could be too much fun! haha