Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2003, 09:19 AM   #21
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

I like to make up limeriks about orange. They are all very bad but I still like to make them. I also make up limeriks about horses and LotR but those suck too.
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 09:25 AM   #22
Sminty_Smeagol
Manic Cardboard-Box Dweller

When I was bored after school and my mom was late to picking me up I used to walk around the schoolbuilding counting my steps... Well, half of the school building. I would multiply that by 2 and find the number of steps for the whole building.

When I'm eating any small, colored, pieced food (such as colored goldfish, skittles, m & m's...) I always have to eat away as many of any color as is neccesary until I have an even number of each color. Then I line them up in patterns or color sequence. or I determine a starting point, such as blue, and make little piles with them going in color AND number sequence (example: 1 blue, 2 greens, 3 yellows, 4 oranges, 5 reds, 6 purples).
Even when I'm starving I do this. Maybe I'm like... obsessive compulsive...
Old 02-27-2003, 12:57 PM   #23
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood
The Precious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Rohan
I like to make up limeriks about orange. They are all very bad but I still like to make them. I also make up limeriks about horses and LotR but those suck too.
Yeah.
but words are meaningless
in your absence.
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 05:37 PM   #24
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Sminty_Smeagol
When I'm eating any small, colored, pieced food (such as colored goldfish, skittles, m & m's...) I always have to eat away as many of any color as is neccesary until I have an even number of each color. Then I line them up in patterns or color sequence. or I determine a starting point, such as blue, and make little piles with them going in color AND number sequence (example: 1 blue, 2 greens, 3 yellows, 4 oranges, 5 reds, 6 purples).
I do that too! Its a relife to know that I am not alone in my weird habbits.

Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood;
Old 02-27-2003, 06:29 PM   #25
Bunnie_Queen_1146
90% angel

same i do the exact same thing!!
/Back when a hoe was a hoe/Coke was a coke/And crack's what you were doing/When you were cracking jokes/Back when a screw was a screw/The wind was all that blew/And when you said I'm down with that Well it meant you had the flu/I miss back when
Bunnie_Queen_1146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 06:44 PM   #26
Sminty_Smeagol
Manic Cardboard-Box Dweller

i mean i end up eating them all anyways but it bothers me so much when there are an uneven number of each color. I always throw away or gobble up any until I have an even number of each color. I don't always do the other ones... only if I'm bored.
Old 02-27-2003, 06:49 PM   #27
Bunnie_Queen_1146
90% angel

yea i end up eating them all its not like iam saving them for a speical ocassion.well at least i dont think i am
/Back when a hoe was a hoe/Coke was a coke/And crack's what you were doing/When you were cracking jokes/Back when a screw was a screw/The wind was all that blew/And when you said I'm down with that Well it meant you had the flu/I miss back when
Bunnie_Queen_1146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 09:57 PM   #28
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

My friend and I put blankets over our heads so we look like nuns, and go bother her parents by singing "We are nuns without a car, so give us a car! We are nuns without a car, so give us a car." We always sing the same tune, a slow kind of funeral marchish thing. And we harmonize. And then we change it to "We are fat cab drivers with a ride, do you want a ride?"

We also make obstacle courses (inside) and run around doing them, timing ourselves, until we fall in a heap on the floor cuz we can't run anymore.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 11:20 PM   #29
Elvellyn
The Redneck Elf

This thread is like the story of my life!
j/k...But I do write limerick about random objects, and seperate my M&Ms by color.
I have lots of nervous habits that I dont think about.
Old 02-27-2003, 11:26 PM   #30
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood
The Precious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenka
We also make obstacle courses (inside) and run around doing them, timing ourselves, until we fall in a heap on the floor cuz we can't run anymore.
OMG!!! Yes, that is sooo fun. I do that at sleepovers. My friend and I once tried running and then jumping over a sleeping bag. It was fun.
in your absence.

Last edited by Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood : 02-27-2003 at 11:28 PM.
Old 03-01-2003, 01:37 AM   #31
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood
The Precious

Today was my birthday. I got a giant stuffed dog. I wouldn't let go of it for the whole party.
in your absence.
Old 03-01-2003, 01:45 AM   #32
Celebriel
Elven Warrior

I like staying up late...insomnia.

I woke up two hours ago thinking it was 9:00 am. I even drew a bath and thought "Why is no one awake?".

I don't even remember going to sleep, that is freaky. Am I thick or what?
Old 03-01-2003, 07:01 AM   #33
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

I practice rolling my R's. Especially when I go for a walk. It must be sorta strange - this girl walks by and she's going "RRRRRrrr. Rrrrrrrrr. Rrrrrrr." Over and over again.

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 08:17 PM   #34
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood
The Precious

Cool, I can't roll my r's
in your absence.
Old 03-01-2003, 08:45 PM   #35
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Celebriel
I like staying up late...insomnia.

I woke up two hours ago thinking it was 9:00 am. I even drew a bath and thought "Why is no one awake?".
I looooove to stay up late.

That happens to me sometimes. I wake up at, like, 3 am or something, because I thought I heard my alarm. So I get out of bed, turn on the shower, put out the clothes I'm going to where and start gathering my shower things. Then it occurs to me that it is oddly quiet, even for 6 am. So I go get a look at my clock, and I ALWAYS have a real hard time reading it. I can't read it for a second, and after awhile it falls into place, I realize it's 3 am, not 6. I like it when that happens.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 08:57 PM   #36
Legolaslvr!
Super Smilie Freak

Location: In the entmoot army, trying to get rid of black and blue!
Happy Bday Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood!

Quote:
I looooove to stay up late.
Quote:
That happens to me sometimes. I wake up at, like, 3 am or something, because I thought I heard my alarm. So I get out of bed, turn on the shower, put out the clothes I'm going to where and start gathering my shower things. Then it occurs to me that it is oddly quiet, even for 6 am. So I go get a look at my clock, and I ALWAYS have a real hard time reading it. I can't read it for a second, and after awhile it falls into place, I realize it's 3 am, not 6. I like it when that happens.
Kewl!
Almost every night my dog Lucky sleeps with my parents and I always wake up and I think he went down stairs to eat ant traps again
so I get up and go down stairs and realize thatt hes not there!

1 nigt I thought that my black dog was my dads briefcasse so I carryed the brirfcase up stairs and finally notice it wuznt Lucky!!
I guess U could call that sleepwalking!

The fat hobbit hobbit knows!
Legolaslvr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 09:08 PM   #37
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolaslvr!
1 nigt I thought that my black dog was my dads briefcasse so I carryed the brirfcase up stairs and finally notice it wuznt Lucky!!
I guess U could call that sleepwalking!
Lol! And I belive that you would do that too!
Old 03-01-2003, 09:14 PM   #38
Legolaslvr!
Super Smilie Freak

Location: In the entmoot army, trying to get rid of black and blue!
Ur mean!
LOL!!
But Ur still mean!!

The fat hobbit hobbit knows!
Legolaslvr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 10:36 PM   #39
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
Quote:
*lol* sounds like fun! I live in a cul-de-sac too so I might have to try that one drunken evening! So long as its not too cold! Mx
Wow, you guys are lucky. Living on a Culd-de-sac, I would love to do that, though I want to live 3 houses down from the tip of the turn...Why? Well translated into Old English Cul-da-sac is basically...*drum roll please* a Bagend so if I lived 3 houses down from the tip of a bagend I would live in house number three. Get the point?
I like counting things. Like beads on a necklace or cars on a train or the lines on the road. I'll count those. In fact I have a strange urge to count the pleats on my curtains.
I also like chewing on paper. But one of my newest boredom hobbies is "The Dixie Cup Game" *evil chuckle*. It was invented by Boyd & Monaghan Games Incorperated for guys or children who get bored waiting for things. You take a dixie cup and you throw it from person to person without letting it hit the ground. Increases hand eye cordination and it's great fun seeing the dixie cup rise up then fall down and then do the whole process again.
And I also go through my school humming songs like "Great is thy faithfulness" "Amazing Grace" and "Shout to the Lord". And when I'm walkign some place I hold conversations out loud with the air next to me. I dub it Frodo or Sam.
Cheers,
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 10:44 PM   #40
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood
The Precious

Hee hee hee, counting things is fun. I counted the little bumps on a basketball once... I didn't get very far.
in your absence.