Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-06-2003, 02:06 PM   #21
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

Feanor was already at the summoning in the hall of the king. Any one that witnessed him in their mind they were bit shocked at the sight of the great worrier. This was for already stood out because of his red helm but now he was wore great clad armour with silver streaks and the emblem of his house with a matching shield. Then ever more his might and pride was seen by any that laid their eyes on the spirit of fire. He bore a might elven blade that was beautifull as deadly to its foes.
Under his black armour plating there was silver mithril armour that consisted of tiny links that looked like a sea of mountains. He covered himself on a black overcoat (large cape).
At the hall he waited for the other mighty worrior that was summoned.
Gothmog the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 04:48 PM   #22
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Fingolfin came into the hall of the king to find it empty save for the king and feanor.
They looked as though they had been waiting for him.The messenger was sent away and Fingolfin came forward.
''i see you have received my gifts fingolfin i believe they will serve you well.Especially Angrator.Now please be seated and we shall begin this council''.
Fingolfin took a seat across from feanor and listened to the king.
''As you both know The dark lord Dethmor has in his possesion a silmaril and his orcs have greater strenght and skill at arms with it behind them.Torgon has left for the assault upon the orc strongholds in Dunland and even i cant see the outcome.
Well there is another silmaril out there and if it was given to me The elves of Nargothrond would become invincible.I have looked into the seeing stone and the other silmaril is in a deep pit in the old ruins of isengard beneath the tower of orthanc.Dethmor does not know this but it wont be long until he sees it.
The silmaril is gaurded by a great spider whos strenght and power is unimaginable.That is why i have summond the 2 greatest warriors ever to set foot upon middle-earth.
You must get the silmaril and bring it back safely''
The two warriors said nothing in objection.They releived themselves from the king and walked to the southmarches of Nargothrond.They came to Fingolfins normal Tower and the bridge which it guarded.
''We should leave as soon as possible'' said fingolfin
Old 02-09-2003, 12:49 PM   #23
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ok unfortunatly my charcter would be dead by now since Turin is here and Beleg Strongbow wouyld have the weapon Fingolfin has right now(Or at least I think that was the name of the sword Eol made for the marriage echange to thingol.) Well anyway my character will be in Mrodor and he will find one of the silmirals.

ic: I sat in the dark playing with the hilt of my sword. I could here scouring of orcs goignt off to defend against the humans and elves in Dunland. I sighed this was going to be a boring evening. I prefered to never here of the kin of Feanor or any of the other elves who loved the Valar. The ones who believed they were so great.
I spit at the thought of the elves who spent their time with those worthless weak hearted humans and Valar. I turned my gaze towards the chambers of the spider Shelob and noticed a small glow hidden in the darkness of the rocks and stalagmites(sp)
i appraoched silently towards the glowing object. I looked at the glowing object and found that it was a crystole. It was the most beautiful of all the jewels in the land. I looked at the spider then with a quick flick of my hand I grabed the crystole and left the cave un noticed by Shelob who slumbered.
Old 02-09-2003, 03:03 PM   #24
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

ooc:There is no time-line to this story like it would be impossible for Turin and aragorn to ever speak with each other but in this story it could happen so dont worry.And the sword that fingolfin holds in this story is made up.
Anglachel is the one eol made it was then reforged for turin and renamed gurthang ''iron of death''

ic:Fingolfin and Feanor ran swiftly southwards.The were of the noldor and did not tire easily.They could see the tracks left by the host of torgon.
As they ran feanor said
''shall we go to dunland and fight with torgon as that is what my heart desires''
Fingolfin thought of the need to get to isengard but also wanted to help torgon.
'''lets go''and they changed direction for dunland.
Old 02-10-2003, 04:21 PM   #25
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

The Coming of Turin

Turin son of Hurin now dwelled in Dor-Lomin. He desired to go to Nargothrong and seek council with Feanor and Fingolfin. He left in charge Tour son of Hour, the brother of Hurin. Turin was willed and desired nothing but to fight in open war so when hearing of the tidings of Fingolfin and Feanor he seeked to find them and help in recovering the Simarils. Turin send a messenger to Nargothrong to tell them of his coming. He set out to go to Menegroth first to beg help of Thingol. With him Turin took 500 men of his own command. The men were grim and tall. He also took with him Gurthang, Iron of death, Dragon helm of Dor-Lomin and the dwarf mask but he would only wear the mask in war.
When he arrived at Menegroth he was greeted by the elfs and came to see Thingol and Melian. He Bowed to King Thingol and said “ Thingol, I come to ask for your help on fighting Morgoth. You must have heard of the arm Torgon is leading in Dunland?”
“yes indeed I’ve heard but I have no need to this deeds” Said Thingol
“But surely you care of your own kin?” Turin answered
“My Lord they ask for your help!” Said Melian
“Yes I will help but only because I believe that you will need my elfs, Turin”
With that 500 elfs of great bows prepared and joined Turin. Their captain was great Chief of the House of Thingol. They set out to Dunland to join the war.
Lord Manafirogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 10:24 PM   #26
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I smilled at the conversation of the orcs who talked of the war. I was to join them but not in battle but as a spy. I was to act like I was a shanged elf and join the army of the good. I would gather information of their war plans and send them back to Sauron. I was not serving Sauron servant of Melkor out of loyalty but out of hate of the elves of the light.
I gpt my sword ready and borded my horse for my journey to Rivendell. there I would meet Feanor and ask for his acceptance. the closer I got to their leader the better I though to myself.
I rode off.
Old 02-11-2003, 12:51 PM   #27
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

ooc:in this story middle-earth is still connected to Beleriand just past the blue mountains.So you are able to pass over if you wish.
Old 02-11-2003, 01:00 PM   #28
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Fingolfin and Feanor ran tirelessly as they were of the Noldor and were high in might. They both sensed the battle eastwards in Dunland and changed their direction for it.

Meanwhile at the battle in Dunland Torgon was havong trouble with the 5 Orc strongholds. They were each placed in strategic positions to aid each other.
There was a great number of orcs in each fort and torgon was outnumbered maybe 3 to 1.The orcs let loose arrow after arrow at the attacking elves and soon 3 of the forts opened their great
Black gates and sent forth their hosts. A vicious battle broke out and the elves were stunned at the strength of their enemy. As their dark lord held a silmaril their power was greatly increased.
But torgon held them together with his power of body and will and many orcs and elves were slain. Torgon was fighting a losing battle. But through the smoke and clamour from the battle emerged 2 figures each wielding bright swords. They slew the orcs in great numbers as their skill in arms was unmatched on the field. Their movements were of liquid and their sword blows shattered armour and body. Fingolfin drove into the left flank of the Orcs with his sword and slew them on either side of him. Feanor launched himself on the right flank totally destroying the orc spearmen. Some tried to flee back to the remaining 2 forts but were shot down. The last but largest of the 5 forts unleashed their power and with them came many a war troll. Also from the highlands came a company of Dunleding men led by a pack of wolfriders. Torgons elves were totally surrounded and a terrible battle proceeded.
The battle was heavily stacked against the elves until only Fingolfin,Feanor and Torgon were left. But the other elves had sold their lifes dearly and huge piles of Orcs, Wargs and Dunleding men lay scattered across the field of battle. Fingolfin had cast his sheild to the floor and fought with both hands and smashed the orcs before him. Feanor had a glowing red light in his eyes, which burned the orcs that looked into them. Torgon was fighting desperately and was struck many times. Just as Torgon was slain a wind from the south blew up with great force and with it came many riders of men.
They ran over the orcs slaying them with spear and sword
Old 02-11-2003, 03:06 PM   #29
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Turin had come to the aid of Feanor and Fingolfin just in time. Turin was at the front line of battle. He was wearing his Dragon helm and dwarf mail. None could stand before him as he struck fear into the hearts of orcs with his dwarf mask. He took up his sword Gurthang in the air and shouted “CHARGE”. With that the host of Turin took down the orcs and slew them. Turin rode past the orcs killing any of them that stood before him. The orcs feared him as he was toll upon his horse and with great strength. His sword was covered with the blood of the orcs. Turin rode up to Finglofin and took of his mask off and then the two did not say anything but with a rage charged down the huge number or orcs in the remaining forts. They fought as if they were in a competition. Then Feanor stood and watched. He then joined Finglofin and Turin and gave a huge cry and the orc that stood behind Finglofin was cut in half threw his belly.
Old 02-11-2003, 06:06 PM   #30
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

the three great worriors were now in pure rage. none could stand there might. They were like giant stones standing against waves of water(orcs).
As the war trolls draw near the the tree worriors ran in to the host f the approaching enemy and many of the war trolls fell to the ground for the the great weapons the three woriors were might and deadly.
Gothmog the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 07:00 AM   #31
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: My path had changed. A wolf crossed my path telling me of Feanor's army being in Dunland already fighting a battle that they are now struggeling to win. For their army of elves have all fallen save two and an army of men have come to there aid. I smilled and with that sped of towards Dunland to join the alliance of Feanor and play my part.
I ran all day watching the trees wip by and the grass reduce to a blurring sea of green waving undo my horses feet. i finally saw in the distance an army of men (which resembled ants mind you) battling in the field with trolls. As they began to battle I was shocked to see moving trees approaching the trolls and slaying them with ease(sp) Were those ents?
I galloped down to the battle feild as more hosts of wargs and their riders came out crying in desperation not to lose. For if any lost and lived to tell the tale they would be surely slayed by Sauron for their fear. I stopped at the top of a small slope and looked at the wolves approache with speed and the men geting ready for attack.
I dismounted my horse and ran forword with Glavorn out and with it i wipped the air menecingly recieving short questioning looks from those who wee nearest.
Old 02-12-2003, 02:43 PM   #32
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Fingolfin slew trolls willingly but then a renewed assault came from a pack of wolfriders. Fingolfin looked up and saw standing on a grassy knoll was an elf clad in black with hood drawn fighting the wargs alone.Fingolfin leaped to the side of turin as he was surrounded and they fought together to slaughter the orcs.The battle had been a disaster as only 17 of turins men survived and none of torgons host.Although a very great number of the enemy had been vanquished the loss of the free peoples was too great. Fingolfin sheathed his blade and went to speak with the dark elf. But as he approached the elf said....
Old 02-12-2003, 10:02 PM   #33
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

We won the battle losing alot of men in the process. One of the elves who remained came towards me and before he could question me I explained to him my attendance(Ok I could not think of another word)
I have come to join the army of the free peoples of Middle Earth. I have been trapped too long in the darkness of the woods of Nan Elmoth and wish to help in the battle of the free."
The other elf appraoched us who I reconised at once as Feanor.
"Greetings elf." He said resting his bow on his back.
"Who are you?" Asked the first elf whome I guessed was fingolfin.
"My name is Eol of Nan Elmoth."
Old 02-13-2003, 05:02 PM   #34
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Anglachel

Turin saw Fingolfin and Feanor talking to a stranger and walked up to meet him.
Turin said " And who might you be?"
Eol said "I am Eol of the woods of Nan Elmoth."
"I know you very well." While saying this, the sword Gurthang was getting really heavy. Turin put his hand on top of the sword and held it tight. Then Eol saw him and his eyes where shinning white when he say Turin’s hand. Turin said to him to him
Gurthang started to move, Turin held it tighter. Eol felt a weird presence. Then Turin said “your sword I carry but it seems the sword only obeys his master”
“ I have made many swords which do you speak off?” said Eol
“Anglachel the sword you made with your own hands!”
Then Turin drew out Anglachel and said “This sword I now call Gurthang Iron of death and it is under my command.” So loud and clear was the voice of Turin that Eol did not dare to move or speak” In the hand of Turin the sword saw the chance to go back to his master but Turin would not let go. The sword started to shake with great force. It went closer to Eol offering him to take it. Then Turn said
“Take back your sword and decide where it goes to you or to stay with me” ” With that he took his sword up and gave it to the hands of Eol.
Old 02-14-2003, 05:07 PM   #35
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Fingolfin stared at this dark elf and somehow did not trust him the dark elf would avoid his gaze at all costs as the light from his eyes he could not endure.
Eol held Gurthang tightly and stared at the black blade,then Fingolfin said,
''Eol my friend turin has asked you a question will you keep the sword you made or pass it back to Turin making him the rightful master of the sword.''
Eol looked longingly at the sword then into the grim eyes of turin.
Old 02-16-2003, 10:37 AM   #36
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Be swift!

As Eol took the sword Anglachel in his hand and was hesitating to make a swift decision. Turin said “Be quick for I don’t have all day to wait for you!”
Then with one last look Eol said ………..
Old 02-16-2003, 10:59 AM   #37
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Sorry I've been busy with Homework(curses) But This ought to be good.

ic; A human came up to me and started to reach for a sword that looked fermilliar. The sword had a black blade has I usually forged my swords as.
Turin held out the sword which he moved towards me with it held out as though the sword was guedding him to me.
"This sword was made by you?"
"I have made many swords" I said.
“Take back your sword and decide where it goes to you or to stay with me”
I took the sword and fingered the blade trying to remember who I had given it too. Then it flashed back to me and with that I pushed the sword back into the humans hands.
"I do not wish to have this cursed sword back." I muttered and pushed the sword back into the humans hads with a bit of force.

Last edited by Sicirus : 02-20-2003 at 07:37 PM.
Sicirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 01:11 PM   #38
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

fingolfin looked into the eyes of the dark elf and then to turin.Turins face was contorted with anger and rage at the taking of his sword.Fingolfin knew that turin would act foolishly but said nothing.
Before gurthang was totally sheathed and turins claim on the sword was broken turin suddenly.........
Old 02-18-2003, 04:28 PM   #39
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Eol's decision puzzled Turin. Turin was seperated from his sword Gurthang. He looked at Eol and saw he eyes shinning bright. He saw an evil in his eyes. Feanor and Fingolfin stood silence. The with a quick move Turin took out Feanors sword and with a slice Eol found his right hand on the ground as he was just about to put his sword away. The hand was still holding to Anglachel as it stood on the ground. Then with another cut Turin cut of his left hand then said “You won’t need those hands for your evil crafts anymore, curse you.”
Eol crawled on the ground screaming in agony. Turin picked up Gurthang, wiped the blood from the sword with Eols clothing and put it back where it belonged.
Old 02-18-2003, 06:00 PM   #40
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

(Eol had failled the test Turin had planed for him. If Eol had said Turin could keep the sword as the rightfull owner then Turin would not have done what he did)
Turin gave back the sword to feanor and said
"Pardon me for taking your sword."