Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Middle Earth
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-28-2002, 02:31 AM   #21
Seton,Lothlorien Guardian
Hobbit

Nazgul

According to my real name (robert Adams and robert Clark Adams)
my Elvish names are Laiamarthion,Laiamarth,Firithnólë,Firithnólëio n

I am Laiamarth, Protector of the realm of the lady of the wood!
Firithnole, the wisest of the Centaur Druids of Lorien!
Laiamarthion, Centaur King of Lothlorien!
Firirthnoleion, Centaur Druid Legend Warrior!

"Some who die deserve life, and some who live deserve death" -Gandalf.

"We do not stop until nightfall,"
"What about breakfast?,"
"We already had it,"
"We've had one, yes. What about two?"
Seton,Lothlorien Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 02:19 PM   #22
Aralorn
Sapling

Arwen Undomiel

I am Aralorn, daughter of AragornII and Arwen. My grandfather is Elrondon my mother's side and Arathorn II on my father's side. My grandmother on my mother's side is Celebrian, daughter of Celeborn and Galadriel. I have a sister named Arion, who is nine months older then me, but she will not rule Gondor when my father dies.(though he will not, because I am taking him to the Undying Lands) I will. I do not have a brother and anyone who thinks I'm wrong, I ask you this: "Don't you think I would know if I had a brother?"
I am betrothed to Legolas Greenleaf at the age of 17 and have a daughter named Taurlas (forestleaf) and a son named Káno(commander).

Now, on to inporant matters. I am a Vala. Ilúvatar decided that one more Vala was needed to defeat Morgoth (Melkor). He then created me, but decided I would need to grow up among the peoples of Middle Earth. He then placed my body in my mother's womb. That is how I am here.

Other important matters. I defeat Sauron in the second War of the Ring, using my Vala powers. Then, I took his power out of the Ring and replaced it with my own.

Have fun reading this!!
Aralorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 04:02 PM   #23
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

I am Adrian Baggins, Frodo's long lost sister who was raised by elves. I have 3 unknown rings and the elven family ring of the elves I lived with the most(stalkers are after them and thery are mostly dead ). I idolize my brother and I have become a shifter because I found out that I have 2 dads instead of 1 and I learned how to shift. I wish I could see my brother again because I went with him to Mordor. I am in love with a fellow shifter Brandon also known as Calliman and Brandilon.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 02:34 PM   #24
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

(Hope we don't have to have Middle Eathish names, I'm using my real name! ) I am Jennifer, dauter of Daun. I live in Hobbiton, in the time before Bilbo left for Rivendal, but after finding the ring, I sit by my window wating for Sam to walk by, so that I can jump out and talk to him (agian). I am friends to Frodo, Bilbo, Samwise, Merry, Pippon and Gandalf (and many others) My hobbies are getting on this website entmoot, wher I meat a whole bunch of crazy people, who are as crazy as I am! I eat 6 mealls a day (when I can get them) and live a quite, piesfull life, smacking my "sister" and demanding that she let me online so that I can go back to entmoot. My "mother" claims to have given birth to me, but of course she hasn't, I'm a hobbit, and she is a human. I hope to make Samwise marry me, but he seems to like this stupid hobbit named Rose, but thats okay, she'll evanchually die !!!

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 01:01 AM   #25
Arien the Maia
Fëanáro's Fire Mistress

I am Amanwen, one of the Maiatani. My father is Sauron and my mother is a mortal woman . For a brief while, Sauron repented of his crimes and found happiness with the mortal woman, Halwen. My mother conceived and for a few months, lived happily with him in secrecy in the south of Middle Earth ,not knowing of who he really was, in the second age of the sun. One day she was walking in the forest and became lost. As if it couldn't get any worse, she went into labor. As chance had it, elvish travelors found her and helped her deliver me and my brother Halyre. They then helped us back to our home. Our mother was near death because my brother and I were born too early. She told the elves to bury her at our home but to wait for our father to return. But our father was out ammending his horrible crimes and didn't return. The leves waited a few months but he never came. Seeing that we were children of promising power the Elves took us back to their home in the North of Middle Earth and watched over us until we grew up...however, our father had not known what happened to our mother and when he returned he was so distraught that he burned our home and thought that we had died while she was giving birth to us. He turned to hatred again and cursed Eru Iluvatar for the supposed "gift of death" to men. He took a form so dark and terrible that few could stand to look at him. Meanwhile, my brother and I grew up and the elves revealed to us our history. We were told that the Valar had given us a choice....to either stay in Middle Earth until we grow weary ( however long that might be 1000s of years possibly) and then we would die as in the manner of Men, to lay down our life....or we could pass into the West as one of the immortals. But before we made our choice, we were to go to Valinor and learn the true history of Arda and of our father. Once we learnt all that there was we made our choices....to return to Middle Earth and to help the Race of Men against the evils of Sauron. In the fianl battle of the Second Age, we reveiled to Sauron who we were but just at that time we were killed by an ambush of orcs and so we have passed beyond the Circles of the World...
Arien the Maia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 01:23 AM   #26
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

I am Lús Cannun, guardian knight of Cánt é Nuëtë. My single goal in life is to hunt down and kill the creatures of Fen Fictun, who's very existance violates the natural order of middle earth and is an affront to the One. I use my skills as a loremaster and bard, and strike down my enemies with the magic elven blade Imriten Urang.
Old 02-03-2003, 02:08 AM   #27
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

This is loosely based on the www.decipher.com lotr rpg

I am called Shathbad the Southron.

I was an apprentice of the Blue wizard Alatar /aka/ Morinehtar the Darkness Slayer ( see the various threads about them here on the Moot.)

I consider Dorwinion to be my home now. Though I still travel where my skills as a mage and healer take me.

A picture of me with Moriquendi of Dorwinion

http://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/atta...&postid=181509

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.

Last edited by afro-elf : 02-03-2003 at 03:21 AM.
afro-elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 02:15 AM   #28
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

LOL!
Old 02-04-2003, 06:34 AM   #29
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

-snort- Great pic, AE.

I am a Halfwit, and I'm OK!!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 06:12 PM   #30
Elvellyn
The Redneck Elf

I am Elvellyn (Sindarin for "Elf-friend"), daughter of Gilraen and Arathorn the second, younger sister of Aragorn. I grew up in Rivendell with my brother, but went with him into the wild. He taught me everything he knew. When his travels got more dangerous, I moved around alot. I stayed in Lothlorien for a while, then in Dol Amroth. Later I travelled with Gandalf and even stayed at Orthanc with Saruman for a while. He kicked me out because he thought I was nosey and annoying.
Old 02-04-2003, 06:51 PM   #31
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

I am Eärniel, my parents' daughter (at least I think I am, they have yet to tell me otherwise). I'm born in the Age of the Sun. Despite not being able to steer a boat if my life depended on it and the occasional sea sickness (two of the reasons why I'm still here and not in Valinor at the moment) I am a sea elf.

Because the Grey Havens are such a dull place now that every elf has left, I decided to join Lomiel Lhasgalen (better known as Capt'n Eruviel) and the rest of the crew on the pirate ship the Nal. On all other occasions I'm usually found where the chocolate is.
Old 02-04-2003, 07:45 PM   #32
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

Ellvelyn, Eventhough I tend to stay clear of being related to someone in the books ( corny to my taste) I thoughts yours was pretty cool.

Earniel. LOL.

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Old 02-06-2003, 03:50 PM   #33
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I am Ithilwin,second daughter of Elrond and Celebrian...just hit the link in my sig for the full story
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 10:01 PM   #34
Elvellyn
The Redneck Elf

Quote:
Ellvelyn, Eventhough I tend to stay clear of being related to someone in the books ( corny to my taste) I thoughts yours was pretty cool.
Thank you afro-elf
Old 02-06-2003, 11:20 PM   #35
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

For my Elven Character.

I am Aradir a Baranedhel ( Brown-Elf, aka afro-elf). My parents were Southron Moriquendi and allied themselves with Gil-Galad during the Last Allianance. They settled in Rivendel after the War.

I am a competent spell caster, using my training to augement my skills of war and healing. My time is spent riding with the sons of Elrond, the Rangers of the North or traveling the wide vastness of Middle Earth gathering knowledge for the Wise.

I am currently returning from councel with the Blue Wizards.

http://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/show...&threadid=7271

'Dern Helm"

Last edited by afro-elf : 02-06-2003 at 11:22 PM.
Old 02-07-2003, 12:19 AM   #36
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

Variations on the two above are a Southron in service of the Gondor or the Chieftain of the Rangers. The former being caused by descent of " royal hostage taking " at the height of Gondor's power, vassalship or free slave from the Black Numennoreans. The latter similar but from the time of Numenor who were "saved" by the faithful.

For the Elf, A Sindar who was cursed ( or forebearer who was cursed) by Morogoth. Those of that line now wear the mark of Morogoth ( dark skin) with pride. It compels them to stand against the Enemy.

'Dern Helm"

Old 02-07-2003, 05:00 PM   #37
Eressea
Sapling

Location: I live in Arizona, Mississippi, Mirkwood, or Ithillian. It's up to you, I don't care.
Strider

I was named Lossenalataiel, Beautiful Eagle, by the dragons who raised me. Sauron was known for his cruelty, but few know how cruel. One dragon displeased him so much that he used this creature to tourture females. One elven maid came in and never came out again. She, like all the rest, was stuck in a cage with Skralob the dragon. Nine monthes later, the ultimate tourture was paied. Not by the elven lady, but by myself. I am their child, I am hideous. Covered in silvery-green hard scales and long, evil looking nails on both feet and hands, I can never be accepted by elves who surround themselves in beauty. My teeth are the more human rounded teeth of elves, although they are strong enough to snap weak metals, and I have scaled ears which end in points. I am human-shaped, or maybe elf-shaped, even though I do not have their skin. I have learned to weld a blade by trial and error, and have learned to breath fire. I have beautiful silver-green wings that alow me the gift of flight. I might have been beast enough for the dragons to accept me, but I also have hair. Long, black-blue hair the color of a raven's wing. I wander around in a long brown cloak, to cover my wings. A few years ago I ran into one of the nazgul who might recognize me. Hiding my name as well as my face, he dubbed me Eressea or Lonely. The name stuck, and now I am the hooded figure before you. Never look under the hood, I've shown one of my closest friends and she ran screaming. I never saw her again.
Eressea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 04:14 AM   #38
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

I am Nurvingiel, and Elf of Mirkwood. My parents are part of King Thranduil's court, but I don't really fit in there.

When I was a young elf, I went and lived with the Dwarves of the Loney Mountain in an effort to promote peace. It took a while for them to (grudgingly) accept me, but then we developped a strong friendship. They even showed me some of their metal working techniques.

Eventually, I returned to Mirkwood, with a new appreciation for my own culture's varied and deep metal working knowledge. I became apprenticed to a master metal worker, and eventually mastered the craft. Now I'm much older, but I always maintained my friendship with the Lonely Mountain, and we often exchange materials, tools, and new techniques.

I hate giant spiders, which I kill as often as possible, and squirrels, which I ignore.

I Respect Ithilwin as future Queen of Mirkwood.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 07:51 PM   #39
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
I am Fimbrethil one of the lost Entwives. I'll tell you where we live only if promise not to tell Treebread(he is so annoying)! Anyway we live deep in the Old Forest. Tom comes to us every now and then. Old Man Willow is doing great I don't think he's evil anymore but really who can tell nowadays. Goldberry she's a differnt story entirely but I won't go there. We all got mad that PJ didn't put us in the movie. We hatses him now yesssss, yess we do my precioussss. OH! Sorry I went Gollum there for a minute.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 12:56 AM   #40
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Heh- these are too much fun to resist writing aren't they.

In Middle Earth I am Mahtaliel, the last surviving elf of Gondolin in ME. I live in Rivindell as the caretaker of its library and I rarely let strangers see my face as I have a nasy scar from where the Balrog's whip caught me across the left side of my face. I was betrothed to Glorfindel before his seeming death and we were married soon after he returned to Middle Earth.

In looser versions of Middle Earth I'm a random tree faerie named Willow who was on my way back to my own land when my ship was attacked and I was captured by Capt'n Eruviel of the Nal and subsequently adopted into the crew.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote