Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2002, 08:15 PM   #21
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
I hate the wind and dreams where you cant fight or run away. Those scare me TERRIBLY, not fun at all. I'm afraid of big shadows in swimming pools...even after I got over my fear of sharks I still hate big shadows in swimming pools, and swimming over deep water....EEEESH. Makes me shiver thinking about it.
I get nervous when I get ready to perform but after a while it wears off and then comes the thrill of being on stage. It's fun...then when I get done I collapse.
Well those're my fears,
Cheers,
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 05:06 PM   #22
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

Ooooooooh I don't like clows either they are really freaky and evil!
Varda Oiolosseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 05:10 PM   #23
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

Sorry that was ment to say clowns not clows!!
Old 11-11-2002, 08:25 PM   #24
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Varda, you know there is a wonderful little thing called the 'edit' button.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 11:21 AM   #25
kiwi
Elven Warrior

i'm not quite sure why but i'm afraid of doctors and hospitals. They wre lucky they got my in one when i had my accident at the start of the year! I also don't like public speaking although I will happily play in my band in front of a lot of people.
Really I'm just weird!
kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 01:13 PM   #26
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
Wasps!!!

6 years ago I got attacked by a whole swarm of Wasps!! I got156 stings.

I've been scared of them ever since!!!
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 01:53 PM   #27
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

that's alot of wasp stings!
when i was little i stepped on a wasp barefoot but it didn't hurt me, then about a year or two ago i was folding towels and picked up a dryer sheet off the floor and a wasp stung me. it hurt REALLY bad and it kept hurting for a couple days. 156,that must have been horrible!
Old 12-24-2002, 03:12 PM   #28
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

156!! Blimey I'd be scared of them!!

I HATE spiders and I really hate the noise of scraping ice and I don't like Tin Foil, I literally won't touch it! wierd I know!
Old 12-26-2002, 11:50 PM   #29
Ma Uai: Ua Nemti
Elven Warrior

I read somewhere that public speaking gives you the same stress response as being attacked by a rabid dog.

I have a horrible phobia of not dying exactly the way I want to. I'm also deathly afraid of not being accepted by everyone, but I'm also afraid of being popular.

"Vires decusque."
Ma Uai: Ua Nemti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 12:23 AM   #30
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Dentists. I've dentist- hopped for awhile, and have met enough to be traumatized. I'll never forget my last filling appointment... "Open your mouth wider! Honestly....you aren't listening!"
"BU...I...Han't!!!"
Then he stuck this big metal thing inbetween my teeth for some odd reason. It hurt even through what I think was a novocaine overdose. *Shudder* Ee...I would almost never eat sugar again so I could never see a dentist. But I'm not quite that dedicated.

SPIDERS! I screamed during Harry Potter 2. That's how very pathetic I am. A nest of spiders once grew in our shower. Even though I had to shower, I could never look at the wall. If I did, I felt so sick.
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Renille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 02:13 AM   #31
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

~spiders. Nothing anyone says will onvince me their harmless, so don't try. I clung to my friend's shoulder when the spiders came on during HP, and she said later I nearly cut off her circulation.

~Doctors. Doctors are SCARY!!!!!
~So are hypodermic needles. Shots. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NO!! Stay away!!! I'm the little kid who hides under the table and won't come out.

~Deep water, and the drains at the bottom of pools, and seaweed in lakes.

~Being alone at night

Yes, I am a total wimp.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 05:27 PM   #32
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
Fish or weeds hitting my feet when I'm in deep murky water...AUUGGGHH. Slippery roads. Slide outs on the road. It's weird but there's this shop in Lava Hot Springs (which is this REALLY REALLY big hot spot for tourists) called "The Purple Moon" that has this big ole' dragon statue in the window that scares the heck out of me. I dont know why because dragons are cool creatures and I like them and stories about them, but this thing freaks me out. Actually the whole stinkin' town's freaky...and I go to church there. It's weird.
Cheers,
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 07:14 AM   #33
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
Friendly science teachers. (lol, inside joke. Sorry. Anybody remember when I used to be terrified of my science teacher? Yeah, that.)
Anger.
Public speaking.
Anything for any reason at any time. Or no reason at any time.
(Whee, I like this thread.)

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Laurelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 08:47 PM   #34
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

i hate public speaking! i practically had a panic attack once. i couldn't catch my breath and stuff. i don't like public speaking cause i'm afraid i'll embarrass myself so that made that much worse.

did you know Sean Connary has arachnophobia? I'm not sure i spelt his last name right, but he was the first James Bond and he played in The Hunt for the Red October and stuff. he's the old guy that has a Scottish accent. if you still don't know who he is then oh well. ANYway he has it so bad he couldn't film a scene in "Docter No" that had him find a spider in his bed. after trying glass between the two and a stunt double they finally just made a mechanical spider and when they were done with the scene he collapsed in a panic attack.there's some useless info for ya
Old 01-15-2003, 04:37 PM   #35
Elf.Freak
Orli's lil fan

if there's silence, i start twitching, but i'm getting over my phobia of spiders
~
I've gotta new avatar! looks kinda like me...anime style!
~
LOST: Orlando Bloom. If found, please send him straight to Elf.Freak
Elf.Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 04:50 PM   #36
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Elven Archer
that's alot of wasp stings!
when i was little i stepped on a wasp barefoot but it didn't hurt me, then about a year or two ago i was folding towels and picked up a dryer sheet off the floor and a wasp stung me. it hurt REALLY bad and it kept hurting for a couple days. 156,that must have been horrible!
Tell me about it, I had one on the back of my throat, one on my eye(It could of blinded me but it luckily didn't) one in my nose, they got EVERYWHERE!!!! I looked like a polka-dot baloon!
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 05:26 PM   #37
Celebréiel
Elven Warrior

Deep deep dark water and spiders! *shudders* I went swimming in this freezing glacier rock lake thing, it was soooo deep, the middle was almost black!!
~Celebréiel
Celebréiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 06:18 PM   #38
Evenstar1400
Elven Warrior

i hate hospitals. theyre all clean and have no windows and bright artificial lights. i hate not having a connection with nature.

i also cant stand the trepak song (the russian nutcracker song) cause .......... well i dont know why. i start spazing if i hear it.

i also have a fear of coral. ever seen blue crush? its just that noise of her hitting her head on it... crunch squish that bugs me. im afraid the same thing will happen to me.

id also have to say the fact that the movie trilogy will end soon scares me as well. when it comes out on dvd and ive seen it a million times, what will be there to get me through the day?
Old 01-15-2003, 06:35 PM   #39
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

I hate spiders! Once my sister took me to her science classroom I put my hand down on the counter and a little movement cuaght my eye. THERE WAS A TARANTULA IN A CAGE RIGHT NEXT TO MY HAND! I almost dies that day..

I hate snakes! I was on a Girl Scout camping trip this fall and I was climbing a mountain with Evenstar and some of my otherfriends... there was this 10000 foot snake thing that tried to eat! me! I started to cry. Wouldn't budge for 5 minutes!

I hate deep dark water! (common phobia I see) One I went swiming in a quarry. I was soo scared something was going to grab my foot and pull me under! It was terrifying.

I hate chairlifts! I am always afraid I will fall off! I always have to sit on the right side... otherwise I freak out!

Evenstar!- there is always hope!
The coming of dawn is ever the hope to the hearts of men.
-both said by Aragorn!

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
eowyngirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 06:37 PM   #40
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

*/used to have Acute Social Phobia.