Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2002, 05:42 AM   #1
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
Right-o, let me see, how about George Bush? Both of them.
I knew there was some reason why my ears were burning! *twitch*

And can we add Arafat & Sharon et al to that as well? (ooh, lookit me, I'm being anti-american. )

Bring on World Peace baby, I'm ready for you!
Old 08-09-2002, 08:26 AM   #2
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Hi Bregalad! I don't think I'd hang Twig up by the toes I bet she's not so skinny now! I'm glad my daughter isn't obsessed with being thin. That would be painful to watch. I think people look good thin or full if they have some style and confidence. I have seen some really sexy women, whose figures have been very round and overly full. The were "delicious" looking! There is nothing harder than trying to lose weight. I tried when I was in college,ten pounds, that's all I wanted to shed. The more I thought about not eating, the more I wanted to eat. It was totally boring! When I see the really thin people, I always think they have a disease or something. The best way to lose weight is to just get real busy doing something you love. Just eat when you're hungry, if that's only once a day, fine. The more someone tries to impress others with their looks, the worse they look (in my eyes) If a boyfriend keeps making remarks about how you should look, instead of how incredibly turned on he gets when he sees you, Drop him! (or hang him up by his toes)

Last edited by Lizra : 08-09-2002 at 08:33 AM.
Lizra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 12:27 PM   #3
Blackheart
Elf Lord

*An ugly looking mass of tentacles whip in from the door and grab everyone in the room, suspending them from the ceiling by their toes*

People who complain about people and want to hang them from their toes...

Oww- wait no not ME! you stupid monster- down down down

Queer haow a cravin' gits a holt on ye -- As ye love the Almighty, young man, don't tell nobody, but I swar ter Gawd thet picter begun ta make me hungry fer victuals I couldn't raise nor buy -- here, set still, what's ailin' ye? ...

Last edited by Blackheart : 08-09-2002 at 12:28 PM.
Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 09:38 PM   #4
gdl96
the greg the admin

Hanging people who I hate would just end up martyr-izing them. For example, you can't just hang all of nsync by their toes. You must make them look bad somehow so that nobody will care about them anymore. Then you can kill them. My goal is to come up with a genius plan to "take somebody down" who I really hate. Any suggestions?
gdl96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 08:57 PM   #5
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Quote:
No, no! Clinton! And Gore! And Lieberman! Down with the Liberals!

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 09:00 PM   #6
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Well, Clinton could probably use a hanging by his nether regions...
Old 08-12-2002, 04:08 PM   #7
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Quote:
Originally posted by galadriel88

*ahem* Down with the republicans. Though I wouldn't object overmuch to Bill Clinton being hung by his toes.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 06:07 PM   #8
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants

I knew there was some reason why my ears were burning! *twitch*

And can we add Arafat & Sharon et al to that as well? (ooh, lookit me, I'm being anti-american. )

Bring on World Peace baby, I'm ready for you!
How can you be for world peace if you want to hang people by their toes? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

And we all know you're anti-American. No need to hide it in the smile.

Since I think that world peace is a pipe dream - I have no problem hanging people by their toes. I'd hang the people that praise the LotR movies just for being made and worshipping Jackson.

I'd also hang the liberals. I'd wrap Osama Bin Ladin in an American flag dressed as the Statue of Liberty and flood the middle east with pamphlets of him like that hanging from his toes. Actually I could think of a better place to to hang him that might be a lot more painful.

I'd hang people who want to control other people's lives and force their values on others.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Last edited by jerseydevil : 08-12-2002 at 06:08 PM.
jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 08:15 PM   #9
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
How can you be for world peace if you want to hang people by their toes? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?
Well, you forgot to factor in female irrationality.

Quote:
And we all know you're anti-American. No need to hide it in the smile.
Now, how many times do I have to say this: I'm NOT anti-american. *bangs head against brick wall, and starts giggling hysterically.*

Anyway, I'd hang my little brother by the toes if I could. Stupid little bugger is in BIG trouble now, and I don't quite know what to do.
Old 08-12-2002, 10:05 PM   #10
Eleniel
Sapling

Quote:
Newbies! er, *cough* sorry, did I say that out loud? *hits self* Bad EG! Now really, play nice!
I resent that remark! I think they both did/are doing fine jobs as president. In fact, if I were born a male, my name was to be George Bush ********.
Anyway, you didn't give reason. Just because he doesn't think the way you do? Jeez. That's kind of a stupid reason.

"PANTS down, Legolas."- LOTR edited by the pants game.
"More then a soap, more then a cream, it's a soapcream!" T.V. (it's a play!)

Eleniel=not your basic psychopath
Eleniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 10:07 PM   #11
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Well, George Bush Jnr doesn't think at all.
Old 08-12-2002, 10:12 PM   #12
Eleniel
Sapling

Hey! He does. Just not the way you do!

Old 08-12-2002, 10:15 PM   #13
BeardofPants
the Shrike

No. I think it's official that there's no brain stem activity going on behind those vacuous eyes, and that he was taken over by a zombie some years ago, when he snorted coke.
Old 08-12-2002, 10:15 PM   #14
Eleniel
Sapling

Quote:
AMEN TO THAT!

Old 08-12-2002, 11:06 PM   #15
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

*sigh* Why does everything have to get political?

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 03:20 AM   #16
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by Khamûl
*sigh* Why does everything have to get political?
Because we're all pigheaded and stubborn, and we like annoying the mods?

Eleniel, do you want my specific reasons? Here they are, then...
This is mainly for George W.. . .
a. He, apparently, is quite determined to destroy as much of the environment as possible. He does not care at all for protecting what little wilderness we have left, nor for the many endangered and threatened species and those in danger of becoming endangered or threatened.
b. He did not win the election. He should not be president. Gore won. This is an inarguable fact. And the constitution should, in my opinion, be amended so that it is by popular vote. Not this nonsense with the electoral college.
c. In addition to his policies about the environment, I object to many of his other policies and views. He has a right to his views, of course, but I find them to be wrong. I'm also very lazy and have no wish to detail exactly what I find wrong at the moment.

Also, Eleniel, do not criticize my critical views of Bush and other conservative republicans with whom I do not agree when you so heartily agree to people with similiar opposition to liberals. (
Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMEN TO THAT!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-13-2002, 03:45 AM   #17
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:

Eleniel, do you want my specific reasons? Here they are, then...
This is mainly for George W.. . .
a. He, apparently, is quite determined to destroy as much of the environment as possible. He does not care at all for protecting what little wilderness we have left, nor for the many endangered and threatened species and those in danger of becoming endangered or threatened.
Well actually ABC News had on tonight about the fact that a lot of the bush enviromental record is being fabricated by environmental groups. It was actually very interesting.
Quote:

b. He did not win the election. He should not be president. Gore won. This is an inarguable fact. And the constitution should, in my opinion, be amended so that it is by popular vote. Not this nonsense with the electoral college.
Sorry - but the electorial college is part of the Constitution. Just because 95% of Americans only found out it existed in 2000 - doesn't mean it can just be changed to the way they thought elections work. If people want it changed - it'll take 2/3 of Congress and then 2/3 of the state governors will have to approve the change. Also various independant sources counted the tickets - it was finished in May or June - all of them said that he would have still have won the election. It's time to move on from that.
Quote:

c. In addition to his policies about the environment, I object to many of his other policies and views. He has a right to his views, of course, but I find them to be wrong. I'm also very lazy and have no wish to detail exactly what I find wrong at the moment.
And I agree you do have a right to your views. I didn't want bush as President. I wanted John McCain.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 03:55 AM   #18
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil

Well actually ABC News had on tonight about the fact that a lot of the bush enviromental record is being fabricated by environmental groups. It was actually very interesting.
I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly inclined to believe this. Perhaps had I seen it I would think differently but I know what his policies are concerning the environment...for example no one can deny that he was pushing to drill for oil in the 1002 area of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. And I really don't trust everything I see on TV.

Quote:
Sorry - but the electorial college is part of the Constitution. Just because 95% of Americans only found out it existed in 2000 - doesn't mean it can just be changed to the way they thought elections work. If people want it changed - it'll take 2/3 of Congress and then 2/3 of the state governors will have to approve the change. Also various independant sources counted the tickets - it was finished in May or June - all of them said that he would have still have won the election. It's time to move on from that.
I'm sorry I was foolish enough to include my annoyance at the electoral college in the same paragraph, because I meant it as something rather seperate. I do believe that, whether or not that close of a vote, etc. had happened, it should be changed. Different, but certainly connected subject. And I know the system for amending the constitution and I know it will never happen because the smaller states would never approve, but I believe that it should work as a popular vote. As for whether or not Bush actually won, well, you're right, it's in the past and tiem to move on. I won't argue that point anymore...I was merely pointing out one of my reasons for annoyance at him.

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-03-2002, 10:29 PM   #19
Pippin'sGirl'sGuy
Sapling

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!????!!!!!! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT PEOPLE BEING HUNG BY THIER TOES, AND YOU ALL TURN IT INTO SOME POLITICAL SCANDAL NETWORK!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALL DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that. I just wanted to the list a girl named.....ummm....
wellllll......I call her The Evil One. I now dub her as, Sauron. (evil red-headed !@$^#) Her initials spell A.C.C., any other questions about that, e-mail me.

The smoke of Shadar Logoth has come
Pippin'sGirl'sGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 03:36 PM   #20
Pippin'sGirl
Sapling

I know of the Evil one too. She is SOOO evil!!! Oh yeah, and Hang Dick Cheny by his toes.
Pippin'sGirl is offline   Reply With Quote