Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2002, 08:01 AM   #1
Elvellon
Elf Lord

The silly rumour thread

The silly rumour thread:
Ok, this is how it works. You choose a film, series, book, whatever. Then you create a silly rumour about it. Make it funny and make it silly. Just remember, there are kids on this forum.

We all know how Star Trek films begins “Space, the last frontier, this are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her mission: to boldly go where no one has gone before….”

What you may not know is that some pressure is being made over the producers of the next movie to make a less offensive, and more scientifically accurate opening line. Here is, a preview of the new opening line, made available by courtesy of Zit, the hacker.

“The objects and phenomena within space: the frontier that we are exploring right now, although we will move on to other things when we are finished. These are the voyages of the crew of the Starship Enterprise. Their mission: to cautiously, but courageously go, being very careful not to offend anyone or instigate any trouble, where no entity with any kind of a consciousness, collective or otherwise, has ever gone before...... excluding those undiscovered entities that are in those new places that we are exploring.”

Reality is just an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

The Caffeine Mantra
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the juice of Brazil that the thoughts aquire speed,
The hands aquire shaking,
the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion...

Elvellon Erelion
Elvellon is offline   Reply With Quote