Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2002, 06:10 PM   #21
William Wallace
Hobbit

And I believe Sakata is a she btw...

Last edited by William Wallace : 01-22-2002 at 06:11 PM.
Old 01-22-2002, 08:00 PM   #22
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Thats IT General D! You've won yourself a PERMANENT IP BAN. ALL OF YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY OBNOXIOUS AND RUDE. BYE BYE. PLEASE DON"T COME AGAIN.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
Old 01-22-2002, 08:06 PM   #23
HOBBIT

Sorry if you think thats not fair, but look at his 7 posts:

"I thought it was dumb"

"I thought it was stupid"

"What?"

"Title was better than the movie itself"

"What does your signature mean?"

"It was the stupidest peice of trash I'd ever seen"

AND THE WORST IMO

"
Sorry to break it to you Sakata, but you SUCK! why did you even bother submiting those? waist of web space if you
ask me and yall making a big fuss over his drawings, must be a bunch of 10-year-olds..."

Ok he is not banned permanently, but definately for at least a week, maybe month. If he comes back under a different name, that WILL be a permanent ban.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Old 01-22-2002, 08:24 PM   #24
HOBBIT

oh, and those posts are even worse when read with the other posts in those topics.

Old 01-22-2002, 09:50 PM   #25
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

I vote for a permanent BAN. If someone displays a lack of humility, decency, tact , intellect, justice, and the altogether ability to restrain their disgusting 3yr old impulses to mock others to that extent they should be banned.

I was impressed with sakata's drawing ability and I encourage you to ignore this moron.
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
Old 01-23-2002, 12:10 AM   #26
Sakata
Elven Warrior

Woah, what did I do to piss that guy off Sounds like he is not a very nice guy.

-Dare you venture into Gollum's Lair?

JESUS LIVES!
Old 01-23-2002, 12:41 AM   #27
Sakata
Elven Warrior

Anyway, I have a picture I did in oil pastel of Cate Blanche (sp?) as Galadriel that I drew before the movie came out, you could put that one on there though I wouldnt want to offend darth tater...I havent scanned it yet, but I will if you guys would be interested I would be happy to.

JESUS LIVES!
Old 02-09-2002, 05:26 PM   #28
Alandiel
Sapling

I'd like to see it! Your oil picture of Boromir is SO good, it looks very real! you are my favorite fan artist I think
Old 02-18-2002, 07:01 PM   #29
Mihara of Yeldar
Sapling

Whoever has Sakata so upset...

Somebody is spreading lies that Sakata copied her artwork. I saw her draw every single picture she has on her site. She has a remarkable gift and if anyone doubts that they need a new brain. She is terribly upset about these lies and says she will no longer be on Entmoot, and nor shall I. People who do those type of things should be ignored, so I'm ignoring all these boards now. Farewell.
horrid, because then you have to wear those ugly red robes."

I cannot fight a battle of the minds with someone who is unarmed.
Old 02-18-2002, 07:36 PM   #30
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

sakata leaving?! nooooooooooooooooooooooo! please come back!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2002, 07:40 PM   #31
emplynx
Self-Appointed Lord of the Free Peoples of the General Messages

No one, (as far as I know) spread that rumor. I talked to Sakata about why she was leaving and it was entirely different. I don't think I can tell about the conversation right now though...
Old 02-18-2002, 07:51 PM   #32
HOBBIT

I wouldn't really say goodbye quite yet Tess. You do not know the circumstances of her departure and you probably never will. Quite frankly, that's admin business that only the admins and certain select users know for different reasons. I don't know exactly why, Mihara of Yeldar, you think that anyone has accused or suspected Sakata of not drawing those pictures, for that is not the case. As Emplynx has said, she left for completely different reasons. No one that I know of has accused Sakata of this. And in fact we don't believe this to be so. Notice that Sakata's artwork is still up and credit is given to her. Her artwork will be left up until someone emails us saying that those pics are really theirs. So basically until proven otherwise, we still believe that Sakata did in fact draw those. That is the general overall opinion. This is not the issue that Sakata left over. I'm sorry you brought it up Mihara of Yeldar, for it cannot be released yet or ever to the public. I wouldn't consider Sakata's departure to be final at all. She hasn't said goodbye to any of you yet. She has not posted a goodbye topic or message. That is, quite frankly, rude. Mihara of Yeldar is Sakata's real life friend, and sorry, but to be honest, she does not know the situation at all. I have no idea what Sakata told you, but if what you say is what she told you, then its not true. I will not take Sakata's leaving final until she herself posts that. A friend posting that she is leaving does not count. It does sadden us a little that Sakata has left, but many members go and come. It is the message board way. We will continue on without her. As for Mihara of Yeldar, I'm sorry that you are leaving too, as no one here has gotten to know you in the least and I would have liked to. Oh well. The views posted are entirely my own and not that of the entire administration. Thank you.

Old 02-18-2002, 08:06 PM   #33
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

This seems very similar to the story controversy. We only know one side and people are choosing sides based on that.

I'm sure if Tolkien Trail found out that Sakata did not draw the pictures - then they would be down. That reason doesn't make much sense. I would assume there are other reasons for her leaving. But what ever the reasons - she or the admins would have to say. People can speculate but unless both parties came out with the same story - we'll never know.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-18-2002, 10:31 PM   #34
Sakata
Elven Warrior

Then I guess Darth Tater wasnt speaking for the rest of the admin then, but I was very offended that someone would make up that I was stealing artwork with no evedence at all. Anyway I am leaving entmoot, i am sorry tess, Ill miss you guys, well most of you except for the few who still think I am a lier and for my friends who stabbed me in the back...Námarie to you all...

JESUS LIVES!
Old 02-18-2002, 11:41 PM   #35
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Oh Sakata, please don't leave...you're such a great poster! I, for one, will really really miss you if this is your choice. If there's anything I can do to make you stay, I'll do it! Just please don't leave. That would be sad.
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 02-19-2002, 01:33 AM   #36
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

yes, please Sakata!

don't leave just because some ******* made some rude comment, PLEASE reconsider.

and for what its worth anyone who thinks you stole the stuff is an ideot!!!!
Old 02-19-2002, 01:39 AM   #37
HOBBIT

check your pms tess

Old 02-19-2002, 04:13 AM   #38
ryan
t2t relic

Thats the problem with the internet. Too much freedom. Some asshat can go around and ruin the whole place for everyone else, and theres not a whole lot you can do about it.
into my pockets
my pockets, the pockets
of Ryan, Ryan, he who
will deliver the money
unto me. Then you will
truley be happy."
And the people followed, and all was well." --Ryan 62:33
Old 02-19-2002, 08:02 AM   #39
HOBBIT

Friendly admin warning from your favorite hobbit: You guys really don't know what you are saying...as you do not know even close to half of the issue and sakata is misleading you. her story about tater or someone else saying she copied her work is false. thank you. This has been a test of the friendly admin warning system.

Old 02-19-2002, 09:36 AM   #40
Darth Tater
The man

Wow, I'm hurt. I hope you folks realise you can't believe Sakata's story.
Closed Thread