Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2000, 12:27 PM   #21
Gilthalion

Re: Dumbest thing you've done recently...

Looks like Sauganast is vying for the Darwin Awards!

I'll bet you're the sort of kid who puts frozen CO2 into big plastic soda bottles with a little water and runs away laughing and laughing!

Do not put this in a mailbox! Do not handle the CO2 by hand! Do not stand ANYWHERE near it! Wear eyeprotection! Do not do this with or without Adult Supervision! Are you some kind of idiot?

I knew what was happening, when the local media reported a string of such things, and were mystified at how a 2 liter bottle of (Caffiene Free Diet?) Pepsi could be used so explosively!

(I did not clear up their mystery, since the same broadcast idiots are the kind who run stories showing Halloween pranksters exactly how to put razors in fruit.)

Having survived numerous days of playing with fire, I can only urge folks NOT TO DO THIS KIND OF THING!!!!

I once managed to evacuate our high school and the elementary school across the street! (Big time overreaction! The fire department was called out, the science teacher was humiliated when the truth was learned days later... She never liked me much after that.)

At my age, if I did some of the things we did back then, out in a rural Alabama county, I'd be locked up like Ted Kazcinsky. (Or however you spell his name.) Now there was a guy who knew how to play with fire!

(And with that the little hobbit shuddered and decided not to let the Mrs open the mail!)
Old 09-10-2000, 05:00 PM   #22
Sauganast

Oh yeah, the plan for today is to make some napalm, which is just styrofoam cups ripped up and soaked in gasoline to form a gel,this gel burns for a very long time, even in rain!!! So we are gonna make some and see how far we can throw it (this of course will require holding it, which may hurt a little, but thats a sacrifice i am willing to make) or maybe we'll just throw it at eachother, you know, have a bit of a war. And we are gonna stick some to a bike and ride it up and down the street, today is gonna be fun!
Old 09-11-2000, 02:20 AM   #23
Elbreth of Carhouth

Honestly, I pity you. And anyone unfortunate enough to live in remotely the same area as you.
Old 09-11-2000, 02:34 AM   #24
Johnny Lurker

Absolutely insane.

I'd like it... if there wasn't such a risk of torching A) your bike - napalm can melt aluminum and B) your balls - think of the positioning.
Old 09-11-2000, 01:31 PM   #25
Shanamir Duntak

Re: Absolutely insane.

Ouch... And you're really gonna get the Darwin Award with that! Ever tried to make your own C4? I have the recippe if you want it...
Old 09-11-2000, 03:47 PM   #26
Gilthalion

DON'T GIVE IT OUT!

(Obviously, Sauganast is joking, but still...)
Old 09-11-2000, 07:28 PM   #27
Elbreth of Carhouth

I don't know, I wouldn't put it past Sauganast.
Old 09-12-2000, 01:24 AM   #28
anduin

Be careful what you divulge here....."they" will dig it up eventually, once you blow up a couple of people.........

Keep it simple......make a harmless potato gun or something!
Old 09-12-2000, 01:35 AM   #29
Sauganast

I am sorry, I lied about putting napalm on my bike, we put it on our sk8boards and used the ramps at the sk8 park. Wow!! that was so fricken fun. And as for the C4.....
been there, done that.
Old 09-12-2000, 02:53 AM   #30
Shanamir Duntak

You didn't think I really would have given him this C4 thing?!? I'm not mad... well, not quite SO mad.

And I just don't think you did C4 Saug...And you didn't actually said you did it.
Old 09-12-2000, 07:07 PM   #31
Elbreth of Carhouth

tsk tsk. Let's not lie about anything now. That just ruins all the fun. I did something else really stupid yesterday. I had absolutly tons of paperwork to get done, and forgot it all. So now I'm majorly behind.
Old 09-12-2000, 10:41 PM   #32
HarryPotterbookfan

Now...my dumbest thing was not visit here for about 4 months!!
Old 09-12-2000, 10:57 PM   #33
Johnny Lurker

The runner up...

Having a signature that long!
Old 09-12-2000, 11:08 PM   #34
HarryPotterbookfan

Re: The runner up...

Trust me, I know many people with sigs SO much longer than mine...you shoulda seen my old one...4 cat pics, each about 8 inches wide by 4 inches long...
Old 09-12-2000, 11:23 PM   #35
Eruve

What is the purpose of having such a long sig? I tend to ignore sigs, especially if they're long. All they do is slow things down...
Old 09-13-2000, 01:40 AM   #36
HarryPotterbookfan

They're pretty!
Old 09-13-2000, 02:14 AM   #37
Sauganast

Really though, I am not lying, we did put napalm on our sk8boards and use the our sk8parks ramps. And as for the c4 we made small ones, you see we make lots of homemade movies with "special" effects which involve smoke, fire, and explosions, we don't brake stuff or blow anything important up ever. We ain't no criminals or psychos (is that how you spell it?)
Old 09-13-2000, 03:02 AM   #38
Elbreth of Carhouth

yep, that's how you spell it. Although why you'd want to do stuff like that is beyond me. I knew a guy once who was doing a home movie, and they set this dummy on fire and threw it off the local bridge. They had to do it over a few times though, cause it didn't work the first few times.
Old 09-13-2000, 04:42 AM   #39
arynetrek

i did not personally do this, but oh well -

an idiot trainee at work today sprayed tear gas/pepper spray into the air in the conference room while we were trying to do an orientation...

but this still doesn't beat out Saun

aryne *
Old 09-13-2000, 10:45 AM   #40
Shanamir Duntak

I forgot to do my spanish homework, and it's rated... damn!