Quote:
Originally posted by Ërendil
Never mind about Lembas...I just hope that he doesn't include Arwen 2much
theres no such thing as too much liv tyler
Old 05-23-2002, 10:09 PM   #22
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Not quite, but there's no such thing as too much Eowyn

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 07:19 AM   #23
Aragorns Dimple
Enting

Arwen in an Aragorn's dream sequence? That is just too hideous to even contemplate. And never mind the Lembas, what about the mushrooms?

PJ made a fine first LoTR film, and even if it's not exactly how the book goes, it's HIS interpretation of it, and a damn fine one too.
*rushes off to pre-order 4hr. Director's Cut DvD*

Ooh, and I can hardly wait for the EA game too. Is it going to be on PS2?
Old 05-25-2002, 07:44 AM   #24
Nienna Grey
Enting

Gandalf

I know this will probably sound awful, but I really hope that we're not going to be disappointed with the next two movies.

FotR was so stunning and majestic that it's going to be a really hard act to follow. Expectations will be higher than ever. There are changes coming which I'm not too keen on (the weird death of Saruman; leaving out Scouring of the Shire) so I hope it won't come as a disappointment.

But I have faith in PJ to deliver. Go PJ! Stun us all again!
Old 05-25-2002, 11:39 AM   #25
Entlover
Elven Warrior

I wish I could find where I saw this, but somewhere on the One Ring site is a review by a reporter who saw a preview of all 3 movies together - something PJ put together for reporters in the beginning - and describes it in detail . . . I was reading along thinking it was just FotR and then he includes scenes from TT and RotK, including a scene where Frodo cries "I won't give it up - the Ring is MINE!"
He was extremely impressed -- it sounded like very good news, like the whole thing hangs together well. I have no doubts we're in for the series of the century.
Also noted: EW and others returned to New Zealand on June 1 for further filming on RotK.
Entlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 11:41 AM   #26
Entlover
Elven Warrior

Sorry - that's they will return to NZ on 6/1/02. I've got my months all confused, I keep thinking it's June already.
Entlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 12:52 PM   #27
Nienna Grey
Enting

Gandalf

Hey Entlover this is really fascinating. I didn't know they were all going back there in June, that will be amazing for them!

I'd really love to know more about this. If anyone gets any info I hope it will appear here!
Old 05-26-2002, 09:53 PM   #28
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
PJ will do just FINE. He followed FOTR as close as he could and after just gettin' done with FOTR just now I noticed how many original book qoutes were in the movie. I mean we have a WHOLE bunch of original quotes in the movie and only a few were added in or taken out. So I think that TTT will be really grand. Somethin' that Mistress Bop need'nt thumb her nose at an' tha's a fact.
I've seen the movie trailer for TTT and unfortunatly we DO have Arwen at Helms Deep. Araorn gets a LITTLE peeved. But the first time you see Gandalf the White it's like "It's SARUMAN!" but then you remember. And we see more of Galadriel(NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO) and I think we'll have some more comic relief from the infamous duo (YAYAYAYAYAYAAAA) and poor Frodo...it's too sad to say. Let's just say the makeup is REALLY convincing.
Sam
ps. Legolas is danged wicked with his knives. If possible faster with them than with the bow.
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 05:59 PM   #29
entss89
lord of the ents

Gandalf hi

i guess we will just have to wate for the movie to come out later.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote