Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-29-2002, 09:06 PM   #21
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

We travel through the feilds and woods as quickly and quitly as our paws could muster. We feared our discovery by the orcs. Coyoty could smell their horrible stinch nearby(sp) We made for a stream that ran swiftly towards a tunnel that lead underground to the deeps of the earth.
Old 11-02-2002, 03:49 PM   #22
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Half a dozen orcs were guarding the entrance to the den of the Morgoth Demon. The four beast-men crept forward silently, then Bear roared and attacked knocking down three of the orcs leaving them lying on the ground in a tangled heap of broken bodies. Wolf, Lynx and Wolverine quickly took care of the rest, leaving blood and torn limbs scattered on the ground.

They entered the tunnel. The air was hot and humid. They had not gone far before another group of orcs attacked them. The powers of the beast-men were too much for them. The four padded deeper into the tunnel.

OCC: On another note; if somebody feels like beginning the treck of the other twelve, just go ahead.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 11:23 AM   #23
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
OOC: Hello! I'd like to join you. I'd be Eagle, a fiercely independent young woman.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 02:33 PM   #24
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
OOC: Hello! I'd like to join you. I'd be Eagle, a fiercely independent young woman.
Go ahead. With the your fellow spirit manbeasts (that is Puma & Bison, since Coyote is in Europe for the moment) you will be able defeat the orcs and the Morgoth Demon who resides in the Rocky Mountains.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 11-06-2002 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-12-2002, 10:11 PM   #25
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by Grey_Wolf
Go ahead. With the your fellow spirit manbeasts (that is Puma & Bison, since Coyote is in Europe for the moment) you will be able defeat the orcs and the Morgoth Demon who resides in the Rocky Mountains.
OOC: Okay, but I think I need to find at least one of the other Americans first!
Old 11-13-2002, 08:48 AM   #26
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

OK. But I had in mind that they were all together at Stonehenge. Only Coyote peeled off with the Europeans.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:16 AM   #27
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by Grey_Wolf
OK. But I had in mind that they were all together at Stonehenge. Only Coyote peeled off with the Europeans.
Actually what I meant was that I can't be all the Americans, so I would like to find someone to play either Puma or Bison (or both) before I start.
Old 11-13-2002, 02:04 PM   #28
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
Actually what I meant was that I can't be all the Americans, so I would like to find someone to play either Puma or Bison (or both) before I start.
OK. Understood.
Old 11-13-2002, 02:14 PM   #29
Silverstripe

So will you (or I could do this if you want) invite people to be part of this RPG?
Old 11-13-2002, 02:38 PM   #30
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
So will you (or I could do this if you want) invite people to be part of this RPG?
Go ahead. Choose your fellow travellers.
Old 11-13-2002, 02:43 PM   #31
Silverstripe

All right! Thanks!
Old 11-13-2002, 04:07 PM   #32
Silverstripe

To anyone reading this: now would be a good time to join!

All right, I have an idea which might work. If no one shows up within a couple of days, we could say that the other two Americans never did show up where they were supposed to be -- they're missing. (so the two Americans who had shown up would tag along with the Europeans for a while)

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-14-2002 at 12:43 PM.
Old 11-18-2002, 12:55 PM   #33
Silverstripe

ooc: Is this okay? If not, I will edit my post.

ic: Eagle pushed a strand of mud brown hair back from her face and sighed. Where were the people she had come here to meet? That meeting had been supposed to take place three days ago! Had some evil thing happened to them? Whatever had occurred to keep them from meeting her here, she could not wait around any longer. She had to find out what had become of the others. She switched to her eagle form and in moments she was soaring through the sky, searching with her keen eyes for any sign of other shapeshifters.
Old 11-19-2002, 02:41 AM   #34
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
~

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-19-2002 at 03:42 AM.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 12:39 PM   #35
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
ooc: Is this okay? If not, I will edit my post.

ic: Eagle pushed a strand of mud brown hair back from her face and sighed. Where were the people she had come here to meet? That meeting had been supposed to take place three days ago! Had some evil thing happened to them? Whatever had occurred to keep them from meeting her here, she could not wait around any longer. She had to find out what had become of the others. She switched to her eagle form and in moments she was soaring through the sky, searching with her keen eyes for any sign of other shapeshifters.
Very good. You should continue. I will try to restart my end of the story.
Old 11-19-2002, 12:48 PM   #36
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

After running for several hours in the dark tunnel encountering orcs now and then the four wanderers came to a place where the tunnel split into three. Wolf and Bear went down the left one and Wolverine and Lynx took the right and central ones. The heat and humidity which had increased in intensity as they walked deeper into the tunnel now was almost too much to bear.
Old 11-19-2002, 04:12 PM   #37
Silverstripe

ic: Eagle continued to soar, until she saw land which looked as if it had been completely devestated, and -- there were bodies! She swooped down for a closer look. These were dead orcs, and by the looks of things, they had been destroyed by creatures with sharp claws and fangs. Her fellow manbeasts? Then a darkness grew, and her senses told her more orcs were approaching. Then she heard a cry which sounded like it came from within a nearby cave, followed by the growl of ... a bear? Or a wolf, perhaps? Eagle was almost certain there was another shapeshifter there. She looked over and saw that there were many orcs there -- and they were very much alive. There way absolutely no way that Eagle could defeat this many orcs, not alone. She would have to fly past them ... but first... She shifted into human form, ran off a little way into the woods, and then screamed at the top of her lungs. She heard orcs running toward her and knew her plan had been successful; she had attracted the orcs' attention away from the place they were supposed to be guarding. She shifted back into eagle form, soared high into the sky, and swiftly glided past the few remaining orc sentries. They noticed she had gotten past in and ran after her, but she quickly outflew them. The Bear snarled again, and Eagle followed the sound. She flew into a tunnel, which had a low ceiling, so she could no longer fly high...and so she shifted back into a human, for when she could not soar, she could fight better in her human form. She ran through the tunnel -- then stopped abruptly. She had come across Wolf and Bear.
Old 11-26-2002, 09:20 AM   #38
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

After running through the tunnel for several hours the heat was beginning to take its toll on Bear and Wolf so they decided to make a brief stop. At that moment they heard an eagle's cry behind and before they could react it was upon them. At first they thought that it would attack them, but then it shapeshifted into a beautiful young woman. They asked her where her other american companions were. She said she didn't know where they had gone.
"Well." said Bear."Lynx and Wolverine and the three of us should be able to defeat the Morgoth Demon so lets go."
And off they were again. The woman shapeshifting into her Eagle-shape. Soon they came to wide open space in which there were yet another splitting of tunnels. There they found Wolverine and Lynx who had been waiting for them arrive.
Old 11-26-2002, 07:06 PM   #39
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Tunnels are hot as bear, wolf, and wolverine made their way through the winding halls of stone that seemd to never end. An eagle helps us defeat the orcs and we meet up with our friends Lynx and Wolverine who had waited patiently for our arrival from the tunnel. The eagle follows us flipping and turning in the air. Her wings spread far and her light wheight body floating in the breeze.
We make our way to the Mountain called Black Pine. We were to find a valley on the other side called golden feild. What then was for evil its self to decide.
Old 11-26-2002, 07:17 PM   #40
Silverstripe

ic: Eagle was relieved and overjoyed to find that one of the American shapeshifters, Coyote, had been with Lynx as they'd made their way through the tunnel. Since she had found even one of her fellow Americans, there was hope. Still, she was worried. What had become of Puma and Bison?