Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2002, 10:46 PM   #21
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Arwen Undomiel

LOL

I think once I'd figured out where I was, I 'd go to the Shire and hang out with the hobbits. Then go to Rivendell, do some ME exploring with a couple of elven buddies, hang out in Lothlorien for a while, decide which place I liked best and live there till i figured out how to get back home.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2002, 12:47 AM   #22
Blackheart
Elf Lord

Oooh- sandcastles are easy to loot!

And pillage....

Queer haow a cravin' gits a holt on ye -- As ye love the Almighty, young man, don't tell nobody, but I swar ter Gawd thet picter begun ta make me hungry fer victuals I couldn't raise nor buy -- here, set still, what's ailin' ye? ...
Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2002, 01:25 AM   #23
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Also, if I arrived in ME, I would make damned sure that no orcs trampled my sandcastles.
Old 04-20-2002, 01:35 AM   #24
Blackheart
Elf Lord

Before or after I pour sand in your bathing suit?

Queer haow a cravin' gits a holt on ye -- As ye love the Almighty, young man, don't tell nobody, but I swar ter Gawd thet picter begun ta make me hungry fer victuals I couldn't raise nor buy -- here, set still, what's ailin' ye? ...
Old 04-20-2002, 01:38 AM   #25
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Must not comment... must not comment....

*Glares at Blackheart*

If... I were to suddenly get deposited in ME, I would not wear a bathing suit so that peeps could put sand down it.

I would wear full war regalia, and make sandcastles. And I'd use my spade to beat off any sandcastle destroying sand pouring mean poopies.
Old 04-20-2002, 01:43 AM   #26
Blackheart
Elf Lord

*eyes the beautiful maiden in full armor and box crested helmet roasting on the beach making sandcastles and falls down laughing in an apoplexy*

*Recovers his wits sufficiently to set out a bottle of marmite laced lemonade, and hides in a dark cave nearby*

Last edited by Blackheart : 04-20-2002 at 02:00 AM.
Old 04-20-2002, 04:09 AM   #27
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Gollum

Then the red bucket it shall be. I'll try and take some cement with me too. *mental picture of an orc trying in vain to pillage my concrete sandcastle* Bwahahahah!

I wouldn't recommend trying to pour sand into whatever I'm wearing, unless you want to feel a couple or nice cold, and wet frogs into YOUR armour!
Old 04-20-2002, 03:07 PM   #28
Imladris
Elven Warrior

I would... eh... eh... WAKE UP!!!
Old 04-20-2002, 05:08 PM   #29
Elf Girl
Lurker

Lorien.
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2002, 11:51 PM   #30
Blackheart
Elf Lord

Orcs aren't daft enough to wear armor to the beach. We wear thongs!

Behold the power of my thong! it turns away all who would gaze upon my majesty!

Sigh, If I had to pick a place to plunder, it would be Dorwinnion. They have the best wine I hear.

Old 04-21-2002, 06:53 AM   #31
Elf Girl
Lurker

You people are all insane. Can I build sandcastles too?
Old 04-21-2002, 04:36 PM   #32
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Arwen Undomiel

Surely you don't mean ME, Elf Girl! I mean, look at my post:

Quote:
I think once I'd figured out where I was, I 'd go to the Shire and hang out with the hobbits. Then go to Rivendell, do some ME exploring with a couple of elven buddies, hang out in Lothlorien for a while, decide which place I liked best and live there till i figured out how to get back home.
Does that sound insane to you???

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 04:41 PM   #33
Elf Girl
Lurker

Everyone on Entmoot is insane. I'd go to Lorien because it would be fairly peaceful, but it was attacked 3 times, so I'd have excitement. (I'd rather build sandcastles, though. Baffle the Elves leaving ME...)
Old 04-21-2002, 04:44 PM   #34
Wulažg
Elven Warrior

I thought that being on Entmoot alone made everybody here insane. Sandcastles are nice, but only if I don't have to see Blackheart in a thong

*shudder*

I think that would wake me up really fast...I hope
Wulažg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 04:55 PM   #35
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Gollum

Heehee, I can just imagine the elves going west and at the Grey havens seeing the three of us making sandcastles! *very weird mental picture*
Old 04-21-2002, 05:07 PM   #36
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Oh, I've got pictures in my head!!

Me and Earniel in full armour, building sandcastles, Elf Girl contemplatingl wearing a bathing suit, Mr. Orc dancing around in a thong! And the elves joining in, because, let's face it, building sandcastles is waaaaaay more fun than going west. I mean, really!?
Old 04-21-2002, 05:19 PM   #37
Elf Girl
Lurker

But we never know if they have better sand in Valinor...
Old 04-21-2002, 09:56 PM   #38
Michelle The Fair
Enting

After I found out where I was I would headto the Shire, to see Pippin.

"PIPPIN LIVES in MY HEART!!!!!!!'
Michelle The Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 10:12 PM   #39
Blackheart
Elf Lord

BAh- the sand in Valinor has all these shiny gems and diamond dust in it- bad for sandcastle building.

Old 04-22-2002, 02:37 AM   #40
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

*Digs the giant moat around sand castles*

"Mwahahahahah!" I laugh, eerily. "Hey? Nevermind..."

*Throws sand at Blackheart*

"Thou shalt not eye beautiful maiden!"

*Eyes beautiful maiden*

Last edited by Andúril : 04-22-2002 at 02:58 AM.
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote